Unwelcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm mad at us."

"You've made love to...I don't even know how many of our friends. Anita, Rose, Vicki, Sally, Mary and for all intents and purposes, Dolly. And now you say oops, that's too many. Does that mean you're going to stop? That you won't want to be with any of those women again? What about all those times you said you wanted to be with them again. What about those bras and panties hanging from the rafters? Those trophies of conquests. Do they come down so you won't be reminded of your adventures?"

"Now you're the one that sounds mad."

"I'm much more confused and frustrated than mad. We have many thousands of dollars tied up in that loft and now you want to just pretend it isn't there."

"I didn't say that. I said, I don't want to have anymore big parties. No more mobs of twenty or thirty people. When I said I was surprised that you could still walk, you said you were too. Think about that Jenny. You screwed until you were used up and yet you were ready to take on Jack next. Where or when would you have stopped, when there were no more men left unscrewed? When would you have reached a point of too much?"

"I wasn't aware that you were keeping count for me."

"I wasn't. I freely admit that I was too busy to do that. I freely admit that I went too far as well. Right now I don't like either one of us very much."

That comment made her suddenly sit up and stare at me. "You don't like me very much?"

"I don't like what we did tonight. I don't like the thought that my wife fucked until she was exhausted and was ready to go for more. I'm proud of how damn sexy you are, but when you and Pam were the only naked women in the loft, that bothered me."

"By then I'd been naked for who knows how long and seen by I don't know who and you saw that as me being slutty? Well duh."

"I just know it bothered me."

"Great, so what do we do now?"

"I don't know. Do you now feel the need to be with as many men as you can manage whenever we have a party?"

"I don't have a need Ben, but I did enjoy myself tonight."

"I'm sure you did, and I did too. But how much will it bother you if you never have multiple conquests again?"

"Is that like asking me if I will ever fall off the wagon and make love to more than one man?"

"No, that isn't what I said or what I meant."

Chapter Seventy One

Jenny was silent then, but I couldn't think of what else to say, so I lay there in silence too. "Ben, do you still love me?" she finally asked, her voice softening.

I turned toward her and said, "Jenny, I love you more than life. I want you to be happy. I want us to be happy."

"Damn it." Then seconds later she half whispered, "Maybe you're right Ben."

"Jenny, why can't we have smaller parties? Maybe limit it to six couples."

"How would we ever explain to the others why they weren't invited? How would you feel if one of your girlfriends could no longer be invited?"

"We'd work that out. Who knows, the aftermath of our party just might cause some of the others to rethink what they did. Maybe they wouldn't want to come to more of our parties."

She turned toward me again and touching my face she said, "Or maybe we could still have our parties, but act more like adults. All we have to do is set our own rules honey."

"Do you think we could obey them? I mean not get carried away?"

"If we can't, then for sure we should never have more parties. And what about you making love to Dee, or me with Ted?"

"They'd be exempt."

"Okay, what about one or more of your other women?"

I scooted closer to her and rested my hand on her sheet covered belly and asked her, "Like who?"

She almost laughed before she said, "Now how would I know? Which ones are most important to you?"

"You mean how would I rate them?"

"Okay, yes, how would you rate them. Sort them for me."

"Well...You first always and forever. Dee second for sure. Then...then it's between Anita and Sally. No, Sally would be next."

"Why?"

"I just feel more between us. More than fun sex."

"Should I worry about Sally?"

"You have no reason to worry."

"Then after Sally and Anita?"

"I think that's about it. I love to flirt with and tease Dolly, and while we were in the bathroom, we undressed and drove each other crazy, but that's all we did, though we both talked about wanting more."

"Would doing things like you and Dolly shared be permitted?"

"Good question, let's think about that."

"You left out Mary."

"I think Mary is experimenting with Pam."

"Oh really? Okay, Mary is out I guess. Oh, what about Vicki?"

"Last in line. Fun and loves anything to do with sex, but as a repeat bed partner? Probably not.

What about the ones that couldn't make it to this party like Jean or Roger and Fran? Where would you put those two?"

"I've never done more than tease either of them, so I don't know. They were Ellie's friends, so does that bother you?"

"Why would that bother me?"

"I don't know, I was just checking. Jean, as we both know exudes sex and sensuality, and I suspect would be very willing to play. Would she really ring my bell? I don't know, but maybe. Fran is more in control I think. She really wants to play and get a little crazy, but I don't know if she could allow things to go too far. Maybe she would be one to just tease and grope. Now I think Roger just might drool and follow you around and forget he has a wife."

"I like him."

"Oh really. Okay, so rate the men for me."

"You first always of course. Ted next by a lot. Then...maybe Corey, but neither he nor Hank really got to me. They were both fun and very nice to me, and pretty good, but...maybe that's why I wasn't totally used up."

"I can't believe we're still awake and talking."

"This is very important. We're charting our future honey."

"But whatever we decide, we can change in the future."

"Of course, as long as we decide together."

"Right. Okay, so who else?"

"Nobody else."

"What about Roger? What if he came to a party and really put the moves on you?"

"That would depend on our agreement."

"But given the chance you might want to be with him."

"Maybe. You know, lying here and talking like this, I'm realizing that I probably wouldn't want to be with Hank or Corey or most of the others again. I don't want to go that crazy again. Like you said, tease and maybe toy with them a little, but that's all. I'd rather be used up by you and Ted...okay, and maybe Roger."

"Wait, what about Lou or Barney or Stan?"

"Oh Lou. I'd have to think about him. He's very nice and he treats me like he worships me."

"Should I worry?"

"No silly, of course not. I like Stan a lot, and for Barney...I don't know"

"I say we work out the details tomorrow after we've had some sleep and time to think about everything."

"I agree. Tomorrow we set the course for our future."

Chapter Seventy Two

Jenny and I waited until almost noon to continue our discussions about the house rules for any future parties. Making love to Ted and Dee would always be okay. Then I was allowed Sally as long as I didn't abuse that privilege, and Jenny could choose who her other lover would be at a later date. We were even having fun, because the whole concept seemed pretty ridiculous even to us. But then she again brought up Jean, Roger and Fran. "How will we handle that?"

"Good question." Then Jenny answered the phone and smiled at me as she said, "I can't believe this, we were just talking about you three." She paused and then said, "No, I'm serious, we're having coffee and talking about you." Another pause as she looked at me and smiled before she said, "Oh, about how you're doing, and that we wished you could have been at the party. We really did miss you. You missed a pretty wild night too." She winked at me then and said, "Why don't you three come up and we'll take you out for dinner." I smiled and shook my head as she finished the short conversation, and the putting the phone down said, "They'll be here about four."

"Now isn't this a wild coincidence, and us with no rules set for them."

"Maybe this will help us sort all of that out."

Our company arrived just after four, and my batteries were recharged enough to blatantly flirt with Jean and Fran, and Jenny stayed close to Roger as we gave them a tour of the house and loft. It was up there where we enjoyed wine and Jenny and I shared a lot of the details about the party. Again we talked about the Green family, and then on to who was put on display in the lounge. "Damn, I wish I could have been here," Jean said.

I studied her eyes for just a second and then told her, "I do too," I told her. Then turning to Fran I asked her, "And what would you have done if you were caught in the lounge with little or nothing on?"

"I probably would have screamed, but I can't see how that could have happened."

"Oh I can." I looked at Roger for a second and then said, "Roger could have coaxed you into joining him in the lounge and somebody...well me probably, would push the button."

She was smiling as she glanced at her smiling husband and then at me as she said, "You wouldn't do that to me."

"Oh, but honey I would, and I'd be willing to pay dearly for the honor."

It was only minutes later when Jen had a chance to kiss me and whisper, "Yes, we better talk about parties, our rules and our future."

The End.