Unwilling Donor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine what it must be like to have to deal with what you have to deal with. But at least you were lucky enough to find Vi, as crazy and exotic as she is. But you can see where I have a different dilemma."

Sarah could only smile in sympathy, "I can understand, but that doesn't mean -"

Tess held up her hand to stop Sarah, "I know what you're going to say and it's alright. Just let me deal with this my own way, okay?"

Sarah nodded, but something about what Tess had just said struck her as odd. "Tess, what has Vi told you about me?"

"Other than the obvious...physical traits, not too much," she winked and chuckled a little, "And that you're way smarter than you give yourself credit for and should stop studying so much. Personally I think that's just her way of saying she's selfish and wants you all to herself."

"So she hasn't told you why I wear these?" Sarah said holding up her gloved hands. They were the same thin black leather gloves that she always had on when she wandered around campus just in case an inadvertent touch here or there were too happen.

"I just assumed you had cold hands." Tess shrugged. "Or you had some horrible burn, or skin discoloration, or a tumor -"

"It's not a tumor," Sarah chuckled. She reached over and pulled her glove off of her hand to show Tess the pale skin beneath.

"So why do you wear them?"

"It's only fair that I tell you my secret since I know yours." Sarah said and looked up at the clock. "You have time for a story?"

"I don't have class for another couple hours." Tess looked a little confused.

"Well, let's move this conversation to a more private booth in the corner," Sarah said as she began packing up her things. Tess followed suit, still confused, but once Sarah had her bag slung over her shoulder and her gloves back on she clasped Tess on the shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kidnap you, or tell you that I'm into human trafficking or something." Sarah paused and sighed, "I'm just going to explain to you that I know more than you can realize what you're going through."

A half an hour later Sarah was just finishing recounting her story of the gang rape on her first night on campus and Tess was staring about as wide eyed as anyone who wasn't there could possibly be. "And now I'm as big flaccid as you are erect."

"You're serious?" Tess still looked shocked, "Whenever you touch someone?"

"Well, see that's the thing," Sarah sheepishly replied, "I kinda made out with Lily that night when we got back to our room -"

"Wait, what? Does Vi know?"

"Um, now that you mention it, no probably not." Sarah blushed, "uh if you could keep that under wraps that would be great."

"My lips are sealed," Tess pulled her fingers across her mouth imitating a zipper. "But you were saying something."

"Ya, that night nothing happened to Lily. She's just fine, no changes."

"So that means you know how to control it?"

"Well, not exactly," Sarah winced, "It's hard to explain. It was different for sure, the feeling wasn't the same, but I just don't know why it didn't happen. I mean it wasn't like I just decided to turn it off, it's never worked like that before."

"And it's not something you really want to practice," Tess nodded acknowledging the situation.

"Exactly," Sarah sighed, "I just wish it had an off and an on switch so I could not have to worry about accidently bumping into someone on the street and winding up with an elephant dick."

"No offense, but I think that's already happened." Tess smirked.

"Quiet tiny." Sarah sarcastically shot back, eliciting laughter from both girls.

"Look I should head back to the room and get my stuff for this afternoon's classes before Vi gets back and has me help her with more decorations." Tess said as she grabbed her bag. Looking back at Sarah she smiled, "Look, I'm glad you told me what happened to you because you're right. I wouldn't know what to do in your situation, but to see you still trying to be happy and get what you want, well maybe I can work a little harder at making myself happy too."

"That's the spirit," Sarah smiled and grabbed her own things. "I should get back too. Lily wants to take me shopping for heels to go with my costume. She says my feet are too small to fit into Vi's heels even though I know she and I are the same size."

"I think she just wants to admire your ass in heels some more." Tess laughed.

"Probably true." Sarah smiled and turned to go. She had only gone a couple steps before she remembered something she wanted to ask Tess. "Hey, what's your costume for the party?"

"Can't tell you that," Tess grinned from ear to ear, "but Lily is going to love it." And with that Tess turned towards her dorm and left.

***

"I'm still not sure why Vi insisted that I couldn't be at the party before people came." Sarah complained as she shimmied into the skin tight spandex leggings.

"Look I've known Vi long enough to not question it when she gives me a list of things to do." Lily said from her corner of the room. She was busy using some body paint to streak little sections of browns and reds across her bare arms and the cuts in her pants to accentuate her costume. She took a moment to point to the list that was currently pinned to the back of their door, "And definitely when the first thing on the list is 'Don't let Sarah leave before seven.'"

"I'm still not sure whether I'm more concerned that there's a list," Sarah began. She was still adjusting the leggings so that the symbols along her calves and thighs were situated correctly, "or that she made it into our room while we were gone and pinned it to our door."

"She probably bribed our RA," Lily was busy looking over herself to make sure she hadn't missed any spots with the paint, "you know he has the hots for her. Poor guy, doesn't even know what he's competing against."

"Well Vi's lucky I love her so much," Sarah pulled her shirt off over her head and tossed it along with her bra onto the bed. She'd tried to do this next part on her own a couple times before now, but had never been successful. "Lily you think you can help me with this?"

Lily looked over her shoulder and grinned wolfishly. "Are you kidding? This is my favorite part!"

"Just make sure you have that paint washed off. Vi will kill me if you get any on this costume."

"Trust me I know that better than most," Lily was wringing her hands in a washcloth before walking over to Sarah's bed. "Alright you want me to help with the shirt or hold the monster in place?"

"Don't be stupid, you get the shirt." Sarah gestured back to Lily's bed, "And put those gloves of yours on before you do this."

"You're really no fun, you know that?"

"You could at least come up with something original."

"You're the only one I know who asks to be cock blocked." Lily chimed in returning with one hand gloved, while the other had a bracer to complete the costume.

"Alright I'll give you that one," Sarah chuckled. "Now, hold that shirt up so I can fit my arms in one at a time."

"Sure make the short girl hold something over your head," Lily grumbled before jumping on top of Sarah's bed. Sarah reached down to just above the waist of her leggings where her massive penis was drooping out over the tight material. Using one hand she maneuvered the flesh upwards until the tip was nestled between her bare breasts. Holding it in place she reached up with her other hand and put it through the arm hole Lily was holding up for her. Lily helped her to pull the skin tight material down her arm until the sleeve rested just below her wrist. Hand still raised, Sarah moved her head through the neck line, and pulled the shirt down slightly. The spandex material bunched heavily but slowly unrolled across her chest, pulling her breasts together and holding her cock firmly in place with the stretchy but firm material.

Shimmying her other arm that wasn't in its sleeve she finally managed with Lily's help to get that pushed through to the wrist and she pulled the remaining inches of the shirt down until it appeared to flow seamlessly into her leggings.

"Lily you want to make sure the symbols are in the right spot on the back while I adjust the sleeves?"

Sarah felt hands on her back pushing and pulling the material slightly, while Sarah adjusted the elbows and forearm symbols so they looked just like Vi had showed her. It was when the hands on her back began to caress her shoulders and knead them that Sarah looked up at her roommate and cocked her head, "Can I help you with something?"

"You're so tense roomy," Lily smiled back down at Sarah, "I could help relieve some of that tension you know. I bet Vi isn't the only one with magic fingers."

Sarah rolled her eyes and stepped towards her desk away from the bed. She reached down and grabbed the form fitting baby blue gloves that she had just bought a couple days ago for the costume and slid them onto her hands. Tucking them into the sleeves she turned back towards Lily, "You ready to go now?"

"You know I could really get used to being this tall." Lily remarked from where she stood atop the bed.

"What eight feet tall?"

"Ya sure. Why not?" Lily shrugged, "Then I could look down your shirt and see those beautiful boobs all the time."

"You just have to look down and you can see yours whenever you want." Sarah rolled her eyes again. "Now answer my question we ready to go?"

"I think so," Lily jumped down from the bed causing her toy guns to jostle in their holsters at her waist. She readjusted her ponytail and walked over to the door. "Yep looks like we got everything done, and it's past seven so we should be good to leave."

Sarah took a deep breath and turned to the box besides her desk and bent over to grab the box of dark blue platform heels. When she stood back up, shoes in hand, she turned to see Lily's mouth slightly open, "Does my ass really look that good in this?"

"You have no idea." Lily grinned and she walked over to her bed to put on her cargo boots. "There won't be a single person there who won't want a piece of you. I swear it really isn't fair."

Sarah shook her head outwardly, but inside she was nothing but smiles. "Well that was the plan wasn't it Vi?," she thought. "Make this irresistible girl walk into a room and then claim her as your own. Well played, now let's just hope we don't get a repeat of the last time this irresistible girl walked into a party." Sitting down on her bed she pulled on each of her heels and marveled at how well they fit despite not wearing the costume when she had gone out to get them. The leggings were stitched up to include what would pass as socks, but in reality it was just the same material as the rest of Sarah's costume.

Standing up she felt her perspective shift a little as the four inch platform heels raised her vantage point. Finally she grabbed the red hair tie and pulled her hair back into a high ponytail before turning back towards Lily who had just finished slinging her empty quiver over her shoulder. "Ready to go knock 'em dead?"

"Oh I'm ready to go break some hearts." Lily smiled and the two walked out of their dorm room towards Lily's car.

***

Lily was used to watching heads turn when she walked into a room. She was definitely blessed in all the right departments as far as she was concerned. But when she and Sarah walked up to Vi's family house again she came to a conclusion she'd rarely had to cope with.

Tonight Sarah had her beat in every way.

It was all Lily could do to keep her erection down in her pants following the taller girl up the steps. Sarah ascended the steps, her hips swinging from side to side as the spandex acted as little more than a second skin, hiding nothing of her delicious ass and toned legs. From her vantage point, Lily was sure if the material wasn't a darker color between Sarah's thighs she would see the wetness she could lightly smell on the air. The outfit exuded sexuality, and the way Sarah embraced it was intoxicating. No motion was wasted, and for a girl who claimed to never enjoy wearing a costume, Lily could hardly imagine why.

The click clack of Sarah's heels on the hard cement steps kept time for the two girls, as they both stopped atop the final landing. The windows were decorated with the typical pumpkin pictures and fake spider webs hung loosely from the eaves and bushes. "She even attached one of those tacky crashed witches to the garage door," Lily mused silently. The sound of the party inside was at the dull roar level Lily had expected judging by the number of cars she had passed parked on the way here. Vi had promised them a space at the front of the house and had managed to keep it open for them so the two hadn't needed to walk very far.

Lily looked up at Sarah and lifted her hand to the doorbell, "You ready? Remember everything Vi told you to do?"

"Oh I remember," Sarah's lips curled into a smile, "but she's not the only one who knows how to flaunt her body."

Lily could only smile, her eyes glancing up and down the spandex clad beauty beside her and chuckling in agreement pushed the doorbell. Almost instantly the noise on the other side of the door died down, and Lily waited to hear Vi begin to introduce Sarah from inside the house. Once Vi was done, the door was going to open and Sarah was going to walk in amidst a round of applause.

Instead, Lily watched as once Vi started talking Sarah opened the door and entered the house walking softly down the long red carpet that led directly to a small raised platform that held Vi bathed in stage light.

Sarah gave the young man at the door in a Ezio Auditore costume a wink and held her finger up to her lips to silence him. Lily was pretty sure that was unnecessary since he was going to be busy picking his jaw up off the floor for a little longer after catching sight of Sarah's costume. Lily stepped in behind Sarah and slowly and quietly closed the door. Watching and listening as Sarah made her way down the carpet to where Vi was standing.

"And now our guest of honor has arrived and is waiting just outside." Lily could hear Vi speaking through the microphone. "I'm sure it's going to break some hearts, but yes, the rumors are true I am dating someone and it's pretty serious..."

Lily heard Vi continue her speech, speaking about how wonderful this person she was dating was. Since the lights were off in the rest of the room, she knew that Vi had no way of knowing that Sarah was making her way down the aisle towards her. But Lily could see the crowd start to notice someone was coming, and with a grin she saw men and women alike turn and stare as Sarah continued along the carpet.

"...For those of you who are family friends, you know how important it is to my parents that I only date people who are worthy of their attention..."

More and more heads were turning Sarah's way instead of focusing on Vi as the blue skinned vixen sashayed her way towards where Vi was standing. She was only feet away from the small stage now, and Lily could hardly believe Vi hadn't seen her yet because by now everyone was staring at Sarah.

"...and so it's hard for me to give my love to anyone. But she, she's stolen my heart and I love her more than anything in this world. I love her so-"

"I love you too."

It sounded no louder than a whisper through the microphone, but Lily knew that Sarah had spoken loud enough to cause Vi to jump on stage. The tall read head stumbled backwards slightly and dropped the microphone as Sarah stepped up onto the stage. In a single fluid motion, Lily watched Sarah wrap her arms around Vi's waist and, locking lips onto hers dip the two of them into a kiss straight from a Disney movie.

Lily counted off the seconds as the two held each other in their kiss, Vi's sparkling red dress contrasting with the baby blues of Sarah's costume, the blonde's ponytail mingling loosely with the red waves of Vi's locks. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the two broke their kiss and Sarah stood vi back upright before reaching down to retrieve the microphone.

"Now, how about we start this party?" Sarah said into the microphone as she threw a wink to the crowd.

Lily tried hard not to laugh as the crowd erupted into cheers and roars of approval. "Yep definitely second fiddle tonight." Lily thought holding back her laughter. "I hope you're ready for the monster you've let loose tonight Vi, because she's a god damn diva."

***

"I thought I told you to wait until I announced you."

"And I thought you should know by now who wears the pants in this relationship."

Vi smiled at the private joke she had started all those weeks ago and pushed gently against Sarah's arms to help her regain her footing. With the dip that Sarah had put her in she was almost sure that everyone in the audience had seen she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dazzling red dress, and as much as she didn't mind it was still something for Sarah alone to know.

Regaining her footing on the ruby heels she wrapped her arm around the waist of her spandex clad lover. Truth was Vi was impressed at Sarah's boldness and the reason she had given her instructions was because she wasn't sure her girlfriend would play the part right without some prodding. "How wrong I was," Vi mused looking her blonde beauty over. This was the first time she had seen Sarah in the full costume, "and she definitely looks better in it than I did." A fact that would have been hard for Vi to admit to herself if she wasn't standing her looking at Sarah. Even Sarah's cock, looked like it melded into her costume without fail, as though the ridge along her chest looked like it belonged with the rest of the outfit.

It was then that Vi realized she was licking her lips slightly and stopped herself as Sarah turned back to look at her. "I promised myself tonight I'm going to do it," Vi thought and she found herself smiling at her lover.

"What are you thinking that's got you so happy?"

"Oh lots of things," Vi chuckled, "and all of them involve a tryst with one Samus Aran and her gun."

"I don't know who this Samus person is, but she's probably got nothing on me." Sarah smiled. She placed one hand on her hip while the other traced itself first across her breasts, forming a figure eight about her nipples. As Vi watched, Sarah's hand flicked softly at the hardening nub atop her left breast before continuing down the pronounced ridge along the center of her chest. Slowly her hand descended and Vi could tell Sarah was taking pleasure in drawing her gaze with the tip of her finger, but Vi couldn't help herself.

Finally, when Sarah's hand descended to her waist she placed the other hand on her hips and held her elbow out to Vi, "Well, shall we go mingle?"

Vi placed her arm inside Sarah's and her fingers found their way into the spaces between Sarah's as she kissed her softly on the cheek. "Lead on lover."

The two descended from the stage to find Lily standing there surrounded by a group of young men. True to her personality, Lily was hardly paying attention to the men who were practically pawing at her costume and commenting on how realistic she looked. Instead she turned when she saw Vi and Sarah and shot them both a wink, "I told you we didn't need instructions, Vi."

"You're right, you called it." Vi smiled, "but it looks like Sarah wasn't the only one to gather a crowd."

Lily looked almost hurt at the statement, "you act as though you weren't expecting anyone to notice me tonight."

"Well you are the shortest Laura Croft in history." Sarah laughed.

"But she does pull off the boobs though," said one of the young men dressed as Batman.

"Nah man you wish Laura had boobs like that," said another young man dressed as Deadpool presumably the first man's friend.

"Please, but these two lovely ladies," Batman said gesturing to Vi and Sarah, "That is one of the sexiest Samus costumes I've ever seen."