Unwilling Donor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About satisfying every inch of you?" Vi found Sarah's arm, her eyes slowly getting accustomed to the darkness. With a practiced move she slipped her leg over the top of Sarah's chest so that she was straddling the girl, her pussy sitting atop Sarah's stomach. She leaned in for a kiss and only slightly missed Sarah's lips before whispering, "I always keep my promises."

As she sat back she went to grind her quickly moistening pussy against Sarah's crotch she came in contact with flesh long before she was expecting to. Sarah must have seen the look of shock on Vi's face even in the dark, or simply she just laughed in response to the feeling of warmth against her flesh, Vi would never know. Instead what she heard was, "Well I'll hold you to that. Me and my third leg."

Vi spun atop Sarah's stomach as Sarah raised herself up on her forearms to see as much as she could. Vi for her part was staring at a gigantic slab of flesh atop what looked like two watermelon sized pink sacks. Draped over the top of them was a throbbing rob of flesh that certainly had more girth than either Vi or Sarah's leg, especially since Vi could see Sarah's legs to either side of the flesh. Almost too stunned for words Vi managed to gasp, "Sarah is that-"

"My cock?" Sarah finished. "Of course babe, I mean I am the biggest girl you've seen."

"But that's got to be-"

"It's about four feet give or take a few inches." Sarah said nonchalantly, "I came up here to get ready because the tip was starting to drag on the ground when I was walking around earlier."

"So when you went to change-"

"It was so that I could show you how much I appreciate you and how much you love me." Sarah spoke calmly.

"But you said you couldn't-"

"Tess helped me learn to control my power." Sarah answered. "She wanted me to take away her dick so that she could be just a normal girl like you. So I did, and when I did I realized something." Sarah reached up and pulled Vi off of her and gently laid her beside her own body on the bed. "I'm okay with who I am, and what I am. I'm okay with it because I have people like Tess and Lily to support me..." As her voice trailed off, Vi, who's eyes had adjusted to the darkness now, saw Sarah's face flush. "And I've got you, right?"

Vi didn't hesitate in leaning in and kissing Sarah deeply on the lips before whispering, "of course you have me." But one thing was still nagging her, "so how did you do this?" She gestured to the enormous cock nestled not between Sarah's legs because it was simply too large for that.

"Well, once I got control it was easy." Sarah sat up and gently stroked the fleshy third leg. "You invited quite a few guys here tonight, and some futas, so half an inch here, quarter inch there, maybe more, maybe less depending on how I was feeling." Sarah shrugged. "And soon enough I could feel the leggings for that Samus costume tearing. I didn't want anyone to notice what was going on, and it was getting really tight across my balls as you can imagine. So I made up something to get a new pair of pants. On my way up here to look through your closet I ran into a girl about to end up in a bad situation with one of the lineman from the football team. Or at least I assume that's what it was since he wasn't even original enough to wear something other than his uniform here tonight. Anyways, a couple words, some light touches, and suddenly he was running out of here without his pants."

Vi couldn't help but laugh as she shook her head, "I was wondering why Bill O'Malley was running out of here in just his boxers. So I'm guessing he's only got a little Irish pecker now?"

"Very little," Sarah said chuckling. "But anyways, taking him was the last ounce my costume could take and right in front of his, I'm hoping, ex-girlfriend my cock just exploded out of the side of the spandex. Needless to say she was impressed, but I told her I was already taken and that she could do better than that asshole." Then shrugging Sarah looked at Vi, "And a couple hours and inches later here we are."

Vi nodded and stood up on the bed, walked over to where Sarah's cock lay down between her legs and pushed Sarah's legs even further apart. Sinking to her knees, Vi felt her pussy slide over the now throbbing flesh of Sarah's enormous dick. She felt like she was straddling a fallen tree, but using her hands she reached down below the base of Sarah's cock and began massaging her girlfriend's massive testicles. Using both sets of lips she began to lather up the flaccid skin of Sarah's dick and within seconds felt the ridges and veins come to life beneath her with warmth. She attempted to spread her breasts out across as much flesh as she could, but it would have been futile to try an encompass the thickness of Sarah's penis. Instead she simply pushed her large breasts even further into the flesh of her lover's cock and heard the moan of approval from higher on the bed.

"That feels really good Vi. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to make me hard."

"Can you blame a girl for wanting to have sex with a dick bigger than she is?"

Both of them chuckled a little at the absurdity of it, yet they also both felt the flesh of Sarah's cock begin to stiffen against Vi's ministrations. Vi was amazed that she could actually feel the swelling and tightening of flesh all along her body from the organ beneath her. As it swelled she found her legs being pushed further and further apart, and even felt her body begin to rise slightly into the air. She quickly found that her feet had to stretch to their limit to continue their slow circles around the swollen head as it grew further and further away. "It almost feels like I'm getting smaller instead of her dick swelling up beneath me," Vi thought and shivered. She could feel the wetness from her pussy leaking and lubricating the tautening flesh of Sarah's cock and Vi was almost sure she would cum simply from the foreplay.

It was then that she heard Sarah speak between groans and moans of pleasure, "How about I show you the other new trick I learned?"

"There's more?" Vi asked as she swung around atop Sarah's dick so that her moisten pussy faced Sarah and she could grasp onto the head of Sarah's enormous, growing cock.

"Oh yes, mmmm, there's more my love." Sarah gasped. "Here I'll show you."

Pleasure unlike anything Vi had ever known tore through her body. She couldn't hold back her juices as an orgasm wracked her body. She felt her eyes rolling back into her head as red hot molten pleasure coursed through her veins, threatening to shut down her mind from incomprehension. But Vi fought that darkness, wanting to please her massively endowed lover, and in doing so found that her grip around the slow swelling of Sarah's cock was actually getting easier.

Surprised she looked down and nearly stopped moving as she could visibly see that even though Sarah was still growing hard, it wasn't nearly as fast or as big as before. That was when she realized that something sticky had started to coat her stomach and chest. She also felt as though something other than Sarah's hardening flesh was trying to push its way between them. Curious, Vi looked down and gasped, nearly passing out for the second time in just as many minutes.

"So you finally, mmmfff, noticed." Sarah moaned.

"That can't be mi-"

"Of course it's yours babe," Sarah said and chuckled, "I thought I would start you off small at maybe a couple feet erect. You know just enough to get caught between those beautiful tits of yours."

"Sarah I have a cock!" Vi gasped as she reached down to the base of where the appendage seemed to have sprouted. "And balls!"

"Of course honey," Sarah laughed. "Just be careful not to play with them too much they're really sensitive until you get used to it."

"But I'm not a futa!"

"You weren't," Sarah as she pulled herself mightily up into a sitting position. "But I thought you might like to give it a try."

Vi looked at her lover and down at her cock, "MY dick," Vi thought. "I have a dick, and a huge one, not present company included, but how-"

"Conservation of mass, honey," Sarah said as if reading Vi's mind and face. Sarah leaning down a little while looking up at her lover still sitting atop her throbbing erection. The weight and state of Sarah's erection had just reached the point where it was starting to rise into the air, pushing Vi down its length and towards Sarah's waiting mouth.

As Sarah's lips touched the tip of Vi's erect cock now nestled between both of their large breasts, Sarah looked up quickly to see Vi's eyes roll backwards into her head before she closed her eye lids. "Just like I can take some from someone else and it goes into me. I can take it and give it to someone else just as easily."

Vi was barely able to nod as Sarah's tongue continued its traces around the swollen flesh. reaching up Sarah grasped all four breasts as best she could and began to stroke them up and down against Vi's cock sending waves of pleasure down both girls' spines.

It was only a few moments later when Vi succumbed to the sheer sexual urge to cum. A cry of ecstasy erupted from Vi's mouth as both girls were showered in cum, and a full half minute elapsed before Sarah was licking the vestiges of cum off the tip of Vi's dick. Vi for her part was panting heavily, her shoulders drooped and it was all Sarah could do to not laugh at her lover.

"So how was your first blow job as a futa?"

"Is...is it like that...all the time?" Vi huffed, struggling to find her voice.

"Pretty much," Sarah smiled. "But I hear the bigger it is the better it feels."

"I don't know if it can feel much better than that," Vi shook her head. "I'm barely awake right now as it is. God so this is how men feel after sex."

Sarah laughed, "Yes, and now your lover is hoping that you have enough energy to keep your promise and finish what you started."

Vi reached up and pulled a gloop of cum out of her no longer perfectly wavy crimson hair and sucked on her finger. "You wanna test that theory of bigger is better?"

"I don't think it needs testing Vi," Sarah grinned mischievously, "but I'm willing to experiment."

***

Lily awoke to the sound of soft snoring at her sides and a sharp rap on her door. Shaking the booze and the lack of sleep from her eyes she took stock of her surroundings. She was still at Vi's house, good. She felt a stirring in the bed beside her and she looked down to see a girl on either side of her, one nuzzled up to a breast, the other arms wrapped around her waist, the sheets hanging lose about both of their figures. "Alright, I remember this so far," Lily thought as she hesitantly reached down and lifted the sheets a little.

There between her legs was a cock that was the same size she was when she was erect, "or how big I used to be," she thought with glee. The nearly foot long sleeve of flesh dangled between her legs and looked absurd on Lily's tiny frame.

"Or at least that's what some people might think. You two didn't though, nope definitely not you two," Lily thought smiling as she patted their heads like they were pets.

The sharp knock on the door caught her attention again, and carefully she extricated herself from amongst last night's lovers. She grabbed a pair of shorts that she was pretty sure belonged to one of the other girl's costumes and slid into them. Grabbing her Laura Croft shirt, she just managed to get it down over her boobs before cracking the door open.

"Lily you awake?"

"No I just slept walked over here to open the door," Lily snorted. "Of course I'm awake Cleopatra. Now what'd you get me up for?"

"You have to come see this." Tess said beckoning from the other side of the door.

Sighing Lily stepped out and gently closed the door behind her. "See what Tess?"

Tess gestured down the hardwood floor of the hallway to the center staircase separating the right and left side of the upper hallway. From where Lily was standing it looked like there was a sheen to the floor on the other side of the hallway, like it had been newly waxed. Walking towards it Lily smelt the substance long before she could get to the staircase.

"Jesus is that cum?"

"I think so." Tess said pointing down the hallway. "It looks like it started from that door down there and just spread across the floor." Tess shook her head. "When Evan and I-"

"Wait who's Evan?"

"The guy I may sorta be seeing now..." Tess's voice trailed off as she blushed. "Anyways, when we got up we went into the kitchen to get something to drink or eat and there was a puddle of cum in the middle of the island down there." She shrugged, "Not unusual given everyone's state of drunkenness last night, but when we heard a drip and looked up we saw it was dripping down through the ceiling."

"So that brought you up here." Lily guessed.

"Exactly," Tess nodded, "But seriously who has that much cum?"

"Do you really need to ask?" Lily said with a smile. Then seeing Tess's puzzled face. "Who took your cock away and gave it to me?"

"Wait she gave it-" Her eyes grew wide with understanding.

"Uh, huh." Lily smiled. "So now who's left in the house and what time is it?"

"It's about noon, so just you, me, the wonder twins-"

"Wonder twins?"

Tess's face deadpanned, "You seriously didn't realize you were sleeping with twins last night? Their names are Beth and Amy. Ringing a bell?"

"Honestly, not really," Lily shrugged, "but that explains why I couldn't tell them apart."

Tess rolled her eyes. "Alright, well you get them up and get them out of here. I'll go look for a mop and something to clean these floors with."

"A pair of rain boots wouldn't hurt either." Lily smirked. "I don't know about you, but I'm not walking through that to wake them up."

Tess sighed and nodded in agreement before leaving Lily to help her lovers from the previous night leave safely without causing too much of a fuss.

***

"So what'd your father say when you told him you needed to do some major remodeling to his beach house?" Lily asked a few days later in her and Sarah's dorm room.

"He just said that he was glad it wasn't any worse." Vi shrugged. "Mentioned something about how the cleaners needed to use some special solvents to fully remove 'whatever it was' that caused the mess."

"You didn't tell him it was us did you?" Sarah asked from her desk where she was pouring over a textbook.

"Are you nuts?" Vi laughed. "Hey dad my size changing futa girlfriend and I had so much sex that our cum stained the floor and caused the ceiling to practically collapse in the kitchen."

"Sounds like a legit excuse to me?" Lily chuckled, dodging the pillow that was thrown her way shortly thereafter.

"Hey quiet tiny, let those bigger and better than you talk."

"Look just because Sarah decided to share half of her size with you so she can walk doesn't mean you get to go around calling me tiny." Lily huffed.

"I think it does since right now I've got a cock twice as big as that little thing you're sporting." Vi shot back gesturing to the outline of flesh along the length of her right pant leg down just past her knee.

"But I'm a natural futanari, and you cheated."

"So did you." Vi gestured to Lily, "That's you and Tess down there."

"Look can you two please be quiet. I'm trying to study." Sarah said exasperated from her desk.

"I'm sorry babe." Vi seductively chanted, "We'll be quiet and let you have your alone time to study."

"Thanks babe," Sarah finally turning from her book and looking at her two friends. "We still going out tonight for girl's night with Tess, Beth, and Amy?"

"As far as I know," Lily shrugged. "But one of the wonder twins has a basketball game tonight so she may not make it."

"I still can't believe you call them that to their face." Sarah sighed.

"Hey it was Tess who came up with it not me." Lily shrugged in defense.

"Alright then I'll see you later tonight. Meet at your room Vi?"

"Yep, don't be late honey."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Sarah nodded. Then just as Vi and Lily were leaving, Sarah called out, "Hey Vi, you have the list of names from everyone you invited to the party right?" Sarah asked.

"Ya why?"

"Because I just thought that maybe we should, you know, give back what I took from everyone."

At this both Lily and Vi looked at each and without a word turned back to Sarah and asked in unison, "WHY?"