Unwilling Donor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you mean the girl inside the costume," said other of the men dressed as Frankenstein, "because if I didn't know any better I'd say you painted that on."

"Body paint would have been a little...too revealing," Sarah blushed.

"Either way you and Vi look great together," said Deadpool, "Although not quite sure who you're dressed as Vi. We were interrupted before you could tell me by the doorbell."

"You've never heard of Jessica Rabbit?"

All the heads turned as a stunning young woman approached, her body wrapped in white silk and gold bands adorned her arms and wrists. As she walked closer the group could see the gold bands and tattoos along her legs and arms as well, depicting various hieroglyphics and symbols. Across the young woman's chest was a silver and gemstone adorned Eye of Horus and atop the woman's head was a crown depicting the symbol of Isis, Egyptian goddess of fertility.

"Uh, well, no actually-"

"Alright, when we get back later we're watching Who Framed Rodger Rabbit," Batman turned to Deadpool and shook his head. "Never thought you wouldn't have seen that one."

The young men continued to chatter on, but Lily stared at the newcomer, "Tess?"

"Of course it's me," Tess smiled, before blowing a kiss at Lily, "Who else would dress as Cleopatra? I would have thought you of all people would have been able to guess that since you call me it all the time."

"You...ah, you look great." Lily stammered out and Sarah chuckled at the sight.

"Aw Lily, is this a dream come true for you?"

"Do you need to go raid Cleopatra's tomb?" Vi added with a snort of laughter.

Lily blushed, for what Sarah thought was the first time, and she could see the outline of Lily's stiff cock against her pants.

"It's okay I have that effect on people," Tess said twirling her arms about as the gold bands jingled, "I am the mistress of lust after all."

"You guys are the worst," Lily sighed and shook her head before looking back up at Tess. "You look gorgeous, but I thought you hated it when I called you Cleopatra."

"Oh I did. But then I thought of how much fun I could have showing off what I had and what you so clearly wanted me to be." She reached down and adjusted her belt a little before continuing. "Although it's pretty hard to hide myself in these loose fitting silks." She gestured to Sarah, "should've taken a page out of your book and worn something a little more form fitting underneath."

"Ya it comes with the territory." Sarah shrugged. "But how about we move this away from these lights, this spandex is getting awfully hot in here."

***

The foursome agreed and walked towards the drinks and snacks to get Lily and Sarah started. After a few conversations with some of the various guests at the table, Sarah could tell that Vi wanted to go mingle and talk with some of the other guests, but she kept glancing back at Sarah almost out of worry. Understanding what Vi was doing, Sarah leaned in and whispered in her girlfriend's ear, "Don't worry about me. You don't have to watch me. Go have fun and I'll meet you upstairs in our room later, kay?"

"You're sure," Vi said biting her lip. "I just don't want what happened last time-"

"Look, what happened last time won't happen again," Sarah said trying to put on a brave face for her lover. "See, drink never leaves the hand." She turned to Tess who was busy talking with a young man next to the pair. "Besides I've got

Tess here in case the boys get too rough to handle. We'll just flash some of that caramel skin and they'll melt in her hands."

"I've already got Jared here eating out of my palms," Tess said looking towards the two and gesturing to the young man who was at the door in the Ezio costume. "I'm sure he won't mind another person joining the conversation."

"Alright, just-"

"Go Vi, and make sure Lily hasn't gotten herself into trouble raiding someone's ark."

"That's Indiana Jones, love." Vi giggled, "But I think I get the gist." She leaned in kissed Sarah on the lips before letting her fingers trail down Sarah's chest a little. "I'll see you later lover."

Sarah let out an involuntary moan as Vi left, her fingers had managed to find just the tip of her cock and stroke it slightly before the tight ruby colored backside of her lover disappeared into the crowd.

"She's quite a tease, huh?" Jared said taking a step backwards to allow for Sarah to enter their conversation circle.

"She knows she is," Sarah said with a smile, "but she also knows that teasing usually leads to something else later."

"And when these girls go at it, whoa baby it's loud." Tess laughed as she downed another drink.

Sarah blushed and Jared looked a little taken aback before he gathered himself. He was just about to speak when a voice from across the room called him over, "He Jared get over here. We've got an Edward Kenway the pirate. Wanna see who's got the better costume?"

Jared smiled, and winked at the two girls, "Would you pardon me for a moment, looks like I have another assassin to take care of."

"Just no blood on the carpet," Sarah laughed, "No amount of assassin training would save you from Vi at that point."

Jared smiled and melted into the crowd leaving Sarah and Tess leaning against the table. Tess reached for another drink, and Sarah gently stopped her before she could grab a glass. "Maybe you should slow down a bit Tess, that'll be your, what, fifth glass in a half an hour?"

"Actually I lost track at four."

Sarah smiled sweetly, "Then maybe it's time to go the water route." She chuckled as Tess sighed, "If I didn't know any better I'd say you're liquoring yourself up for something."

"Mmm, maybe I am." Tess blushed a little, then smiled, "uh, would you mind, um, talking with me."

"Isn't that what we've been doing?"

"Well, I mean, in, uh, private. Like uh, over there maybe?" Tess gestured to a darker room off the side of the main party room.

Instantly Sarah felt the alarm bells tingle in her mind as waves of emotions from that night weeks ago came back to flood her memory. Stoic, she pushed them back into their hiding places inside her mind and cajoled herself, "this is Tess, she's Vi's roommate and would never do anything like that to me."

"Sure sweetie, let's head over there."

Tess just nodded in agreement, and after one step, Sarah knew she was going to have to help the Egyptian queen to the room based on the girl's swaying atop her heels. Careful not to let Tess touch any of her bare skin, which was really only her face at this point, Sarah and Tess maneuvered through the throng of people and luckily Sarah caught eyes with Lily from across the room. Pointing down at Tess she gestured to the side room and Lily nodded in understanding, she'd let Vi know the room was off limits because of Tess's intoxicated state. Sarah had every intention of staying with Tess until the girl passed out from the alcohol after they finished talking, and then Sarah would rejoin the rest of the party. "I just don't want Vi to worry that something happened to me," was the thought that passed through Sarah's mind.

As Tess made it to the door frame she used it to prop herself up as she'd done at the drink table, and Sarah walked inside the room behind her. Sarah made her way towards the bed and turned on the small light on the nightstand, and looked back in time to see Tess closing the door behind them and locking it with a soft click.

Sarah felt the hairs on her neck stand up again, and again forcibly pushed the feelings aside. Sensing Sarah's discomfort, Tess waved her hands in front of her, "Don't get the wrong idea, I just don't want anyone barging in here while we're-" She nearly fell forward, but managed to use her hands to catch herself on the bed post. "Woah, room is still spinning. But I just don't want anyone walking in on us talking."

"Okay..." Sarah said cautiously as Tess lowered herself onto the bed next to her. "What did you want to talk about Tess?"

Tess sat there for a little bit, hands in her lap, clenching and unclenching as if what she wanted to say just wouldn't come out.

"Look Tess, it's alright you can-"

"I want you to take away my dick!" Tess blurted out.

The two girls sat there in silence for a few moments before Sarah built up the nerve to ask, "You want me to what?"

"I want you to get rid of my dick. I know you have that power, ever since you told me about it, all I could think about was finding out if it was real or not."

"I should think that this," Sarah gestured to her rod laying vertical underneath her spandex, "was proof enough."

"I mean it could be, but I'm a big girl too," Tess shrugged, "but maybe you were just even more gifted, or cursed depending on how you look at it." Tess turned to face Sarah, "I just want you to use your power to get rid of my dick then I can be normal."

"But Tess you are-"

"I'm not normal!" Tess practically shrieked."I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm not like you or Lily. I can't date women or other futanari. I don't find them even remotely attractive." She sighed before continuing, "I've always liked men, but how many men want to date someone with a dick probably twice their size? Not a lot, and I'm tired of looking." She looked up at Sarah pleading, "so can you just do whatever it is that you do and make me a regular normal girl?"

"Look Tess, it doesn't...it doesn't just work like that."

"Well then how does it work?" Tess threw up her hands, eyes boring into Sarah.

"I don't know exactly," Sarah whispered quietly under the intense stare. "I mean sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't-"

"You're just being selfish!" Tess shouted and for the first time Sarah was grateful for the loud music on the other side of the closed door. "You just don't want to be any bigger. I've heard Vi talk about it sometimes-"

"Then you know how much I hate having this too!" Sarah shouted back, clenching her fists. "And adding yours to it would just be..."

"Too big?" Tess finished for her. Sarah looked at her nodding softly at the stupidity of the statement. Tess said it out loud for her though, "You're already what pretty much any sane person would consider 'too big,' Sarah." Tess looked down into her lap, and Sarah saw a drop of water fall slowly and softly from the girl's face to the white silk of her dress. "All I'm asking is for a little more to help a friend live her life the way she wants. You've come to grips with yours, and to be perfectly frank it's gotten you what you have right now. It got you Lily, it helped you get Vi-"

"I could have done those things without it." Sarah shot back defensively.

"You're probably right," Tess sighed, "but what I'm trying to say is that mine hasn't helped me in any way." She gripped tightly at her dress and looked up at Sarah, her eyes brimming with tears. "You know I used to dance? I really enjoyed it, loved it, and as soon as my penis started to develop my parents wouldn't let me do it anymore. Said they wouldn't be able to handle the questions. Said it would be embarrassing for them to explain their daughter was actually a futanari. And so I had to give it up."

Sarah wanted to say that sounded awful, but she knew the feeling herself. How her parents had quickly tried to rip everything out of her life that would reveal her secret. If it hadn't been for her sister, Alex, coming home from college to tell them how stupid they were acting she was sure she'd have suffered a similar fate from her controlling parents.

"But I didn't listen to them, and I secretly kept dancing. And every day I danced it seemed as though my penis grew more and more pronounced. No matter how hard I tried to hide it, it just kept getting bigger, as if wanting me to be found out." Tess wiped her eyes and shrugged helplessly. "And of course people found out, and when my parents figured out what I was doing they were furious, my father even went to far as to call me a freak. Told me I should get a job in porn, can you believe it, my own father."

"Tess, I'm sorry-"

"Sorry you can't help, or sorry you won't."

And Sarah sat there with her mouth open slightly before closing it again. She had been about to say that she couldn't help, but she knew that wasn't true. "So am I really going to not help just because I am afraid of being bigger?" Sarah thought. "She is right, what's another couple inches on top of what I've already got." And yet her mind struggled with the fear, the thought of what everyone else would think, how she was going to hide it away. And Sarah felt her eyes grow wide as the realization dawned on her, her mind racing through all those fears, as she envisioned her younger self sitting atop her bed, afraid. Afraid of being different, "no not different," Sarah chided her thoughts, "of being me. I'm afraid of being me."

Sarah thought back to all those eyes she knew were on her when she walked through the front door of the house. She thought about her friends, who had accepted her as she was, because of who she was, not because of what she was. They had all come to accept it, "now it's my turn to just be me. And then maybe I can-"

A motion next to her jostled her out of her inner dialogue, and Sarah looked up to see Tess walking towards the door. "Where are you going?"

"It's obvious you don't want to help me," Tess sighed, her voice cracking as she held back tears. "It was a stupid mistake, I'll just go-"

Tess stopped mid sentence as she felt a hand on her shoulder gently spin her around. The warmth of Sarah's hand on her shoulder felt strangely pleasant, and Tess realized that it was the warmth of Sarah's bare skin on her shoulder and not the smooth feel of her gloves. Tess tensed as she felt a soft finger trace its way down her chest, leaving the same lingering feeling of warmth behind as it traced down the silk front of her gown.

"I didn't say I wouldn't help." Sarah whispered softly, hand still on Tess's shoulder. "I just want to make sure this is really what you want. I can't undo it." Tess couldn't nod her head fast enough. And surprisingly she watched Sarah smile. "Well then let's move somewhere a little more comfortable," Sarah whispered gently tugging on Tess's shoulder as her other hand found the slit around Tess's hips and caressed her leg. The feeling of warmth was starting to intensify and Tess turned, allowing Sarah to maneuver her backwards towards the bed.

"So how does this work exactly?" Tess asked quietly, feeling the heat grow inside her body.

"You can't feel it yet?" Sarah smiled, "Because I can already feel it working on me." Tess heard Sarah stifle a moan as she pushed gently against the Egyptian queen forcing her back onto the bed. "But we should really get this belt off of you. It'll be much easier to do with direct contact."

Tess couldn't deny her body's arousal anymore. It wasn't that she was attracted to Sarah, but simply that having Sarah's hands along her body sent small slivers of electricity along her body in ways she had never felt before. It was like everywhere Sarah's hands touched Tess's skin her body yearned for more, the touch lingering long after the hands had moved on. Reaching down with her hands she undid the belt holding the silk of her gown together in the front, and watched as Sarah reached into the folds of the silk to rub her hands against the compression shorts Tess was wearing beneath.

"How about one last present before you lose it," Sarah cooed, using both hands to gently slide the shorts down around Tess's knees, getting to her own in the process. With nothing left to constrain it, Tess's erection stood tall atop her crotch, it's entire foot of length achingly hard. "This is the biggest cock I've seen other than mine of course," Sarah blew gently against it the contrast in temperatures causing Tess to shiver. "But now it's time to go."

And Tess felt Sarah's hands wrap around her cock and her mind was flooded with sheer ecstasy. She could feel Sarah's hands moving up and down the shaft of her erection, and felt her nipples harden despite the lack of attention they were receiving. Closing her eyes as her body shuddered, she was wracked by another wave of pleasure. This time the tip of her cock was being licked and caressed within the warm confines of Sarah's mouth.

For Sarah she could hardly contain her own lust as it came upon her like a surging tide. Wave after wave washed over her body and with each wave she felt the spandex of her costume stretch ever tighter across her back and chest. Her hands moved up and down on Tess's cock, while her tongue continued to try and cover as much of Tess's tip as possible. Tess was surprisingly thick, which wasn't something Sarah had initially anticipated. But after only a few moments she could feel her mouth conforming easier and easier to the width, more and more of the girl's length becoming covered in warm saliva.

That wasn't what caused Sarah the most excitement though, and she was even more surprised that it excited her. As inch after inch of Tess's manhood melted away beneath her ministrations she could feel her own slowly engorging cock press more and more against the flesh of her breasts where it lay nuzzled between them. Sarah could feel the swelling of her balls as well, pushing heavily against the tight spandex at her waist. In some small part of her mind she wondered why it was that despite her extreme horniness her cock wasn't even the slightest bit erect. Because you'd probably tear your costume in half, a voice of reason sounded in her mind, and Sarah was half tempted to tell it she didn't care.

But as she removed a hand from Tess's cock because it was no longer necessary, she could feel the tip of her cock head pushing up past the tops of her breasts. Sarah's nipples were pressing heavily into the spandex, and she was positive that the increased tension on the front of her outfit was causing the symbols and material to distort heavily. Each bob of her head she could feel more and more of Tess's cock entering her mouth, and soon she was using both hands to steady herself against the bed and the bucking girl's hips. The weight of her bloated balls sloshed against Sarah's own crotch as they swelled up to the size of grapefruits.

Tess felt Sarah's tongue continue to work its magic along the length of her cock. It was a strange sensation, like Sarah's tongue and mouth was growing longer and larger to fit more and more of Tess's cock within. In fact it was the exact opposite, and as Sarah's lips began to mash against Tess's crotch Tess's body shook even more. Electricity shot through Tess's body in tune with her pulse, every beat of her rapidly pumping heart sending more and more ecstatic feelings throughout her molten body. Before she knew what she was doing she felt her orgasm build to a crescendo and pushed Sarah's head into her crotch just as the release she never thought she'd feel erupted within her.

And for the first time Tess realized she felt Sarah's tongue licking, not high on her crotch, but instead lightly flicking against her clit.

"So how was your first earth shattering all female orgasm?" Sarah's face smiled from between Tess's legs.

Tess looked down and her eyes went wide as the thing she had known for most of her life, what had defined her life, was now gone. Reaching down tentatively she felt the smooth skin and felt tears well up in her eyes. Sliding to her knees she wrapped Sarah in an enormous hug forcing the woman onto her back.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" Tess cried. Tears dripped from her eyes onto Sarah's costume and rolled off as Tess suddenly realized she was lying atop something long and tube-like.

"You're welcome," Sarah said chuckling a little, "Think you could get off my cock and balls now? You're starting to squish them."

Tess nodded and sat back on her heels, and for the first time saw the enormity of Sarah's new appendage. Sticking up and practically touching her chin was the reddened head of her penis. The glans emerging from the neckline of the tight spandex looked to be slightly constricted by the tight fabric which was pulled even tighter than before across Sarah's features. It was almost amusing to see a girl with boobs as big as Sarah's were hidden beneath a skin tight material by the thicker cock sticking up between them.