Uptown Spunk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Ugghhh! That's it, Robby, baby! Suck my cunt lips! Suck 'em good!"

While he suckled and savored her labia, he became addicted to Athena's crotch. The brewing ambrosia was quickly absorbed by his greedy mouth, tongue, and throat. The tangy—and forbidden—flavor held his taste buds spellbound.

"Hmmmm," he critiqued, quickly licking his own lips and swallowing her essence.

At the same time her in-heat aroma overpowered his sense of smell. He took a deep, drawn-out hit of the wafting pungency. It was wet and earthy, like a marshy jungle.

"Ahhhh!" he sighed.

Rob was never one for drugs. But now his mom's pussy's taste and smell was his meth and crack.

Athena's arousal was rapidly increasing. She began to sensually grind her pubic area at her offspring. He jutted back his head to enjoy the view. Her racing stripe-shaped pubic patch was matted down from the prevailing humidity. Her lips were distended, wet, and opened like a blooming flower—with the nectar steadily flowing out. He blinked several times, dizzy while gazing at the sumptuous cunt which was harkening him back. He answered the call.

"Arrrggghhhhhhh!" she wailed, arching her back.

The handsome charger just shoved his outstretched tongue into her open, yearning pussy and began to tongue-fuck her.

Appearing like his head was nodding "yes," Rob repeatedly speared the forbidden vagina with his tongue. Over and over his oral penis lunged in and out of the Athena's impatient, fiery sheath. Sometimes he corkscrewed it in. Other times he drove it in and didn't withdraw it, letting it remain within to enjoy her slick, sugar walls quiver around the tongue and coat it with fresh sauce.

"Oh, you nasty boy—shoving your tongue in Mommy's pussy like that," she mockingly chided him. "Oh yes! Shove your tongue in it! That's it! Ohhhh, shit!"

Between her dirty talk and his hypersexual mind, Rob worked his protracted lingua like a Texas oil rig. He sounded like a cross between a panting dog and a patient when the doctor instructs, "Say 'ah!'"

After a while, though, all that rocking-chair like motion was doing a number on his neck. He stopped, announcing, "Time out." He almost chuckled at the apprehensive look she gave him, as the oral screwing she was so enthralled with abruptly halted. He slowly turned his head around in one direction, then the other. He did a couple more quick head and neck exercises then said, "Time in."

Rob dropped his face onto the muculent cunt and slowly ground his face into it. He rubbed his face in deliberate, sensual circles over the mons. Then he massaged the sides of his face against her slippery thighs, giving licks and kisses to the wet and smooth inner thighs.

The fine-looking Adonis quickly returned to burrowing his face into the creamy nook and ravaged it with untamed passion. He was all over the place, his motions in no one particular direction for long. His mug frenziedly scoured east to west, then north to south. Next he would polish his mother's cunt in blustery circles. Initially this was just with his face. After a while, he added his tongue to the cunnilingus party, torridly swabbing every square inch of her syrupy womanhood.

Athena was beside herself. All the neurons and synapses in her brain were firing off like firecrackers. The gratification her lover was giving her could only be described as monumental. His face, tongue, nose and mouth were everywhere and doing everything: licking, mashing, kissing, nibbling, penetrating, salivating, inhaling, and swallowing. He even briefly tantalized her perineum with a kiss and several laps. Rob moved over the sultry crotch like a tornado.

"Eat me, baby! Oh, yesss! Eat me! Ugghhhh!" Ahhh, just like that!"

The bombshell's overflowing honey smeared down the crack of her ass. It also had completely basted Rob's face, from chin to forehead including his ears. Her enflamed tulips were spread on his face, over his eyes and across his nose. He looked like a glazed donut.

During the decadent oral blitz, the strapping hunk would move his face just enough to get oxygen. Even then when he briefly rested his mouth and to breathe, his facial cheeks took over. They rubbed the mound and the thighs, smearing more of her juices and his saliva all over the place.

After a few more seconds of muff-mashing, Rob directed his efforts to the ultimate prize: her clitoris. As soon as his tongue made the first caressing pass over the pink, glistening, aching nub Athena's sexy legs shot up forming a "V" and she screamed.

"Eeeeeeee!"

He gave it another tongue lap, followed by blowing on it like a birthday candle. His saliva and air had the desired effect. The pearl quivered animatedly, and her legs entwined around his neck.

"Ooohhhhh, fuck!" she grunted as her breathing became steady and asthmatic-like.

Rob, leering from his vantage point, grinned as Athena started pawing at her big, heaving tits. His high-spirited tongue then provided a flurry of licks to the exalted clit. She shuddered, her lower region thrashing about, and her pussy weeping uncontrollably. The sensations for her were pure ecstasy. The forbidden nature of who was titillating her made the ecstasy not just pure, but purely decadent.

"Aaaahhh! Oh! Yessss, Robby baby! Lick it! Lick my clit!"

Who am I too argue with Mom? he lecherously agreed.

For the next several moments, the stud's tongue brushed away at the frenzied kernel. His motions were methodical and teasing. His eyes caught sight of the puddle on the mattress under her bucking ass cheeks; it was wider and seemed to have gotten deeper from before. His nose started nuzzling the clit in circular fashion.

The busty babe felt like she was going to loose consciousness from the sensory overload and her mighty, oncoming orgasm.

Rob wrapped his eager lips around the upright nub and sucked it. Athena went ballistic.

"Ugggghhhhh! Yes! Suck mommy's clit! Suck mommy's clit! That's it! Yesssss!"

Rob nursed the clitoris, alternating between faster and slower suction. Athena's head was wildly tossing side to side. Her curvaceous body writhed with epic gratification. It seemed as if her outpouring sap would never end.

"Almost there, baby! Aahhh! That's it, you sweet son Suck my clit. Almost—"

She was interrupted by what Rob just did.

"--THERE!" she bodaciously finished.

The skilled lover had just slipped his index and middle fingers into the torrid, buttery and luscious cunt, finger-fucking Athena simultaneously as he suckled her love button. This sent her over the edge. The orgasm hit her big-time. Loud squishy sounds were the perfect underscore to her primal groan.

"I'm cummmmmingggg!"

Hearing this, Rob felt like he single-handedly won the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, NBA Finals, and World Series all in one shot. When they had left The Ladies Room together last night, he couldn't wait to eat out his mother. At that time he just didn't know if it would be in the shower or this morning. He'd let it play out. It played out well.

Then he stuck his thumb into her anus.

"Oh FUCK!" she hollered.

Between the flurry of her convulsions and his own carnality, he wasn't sure if this was accidental or not. The pudgy digit seemed to have a life of its own. He was now fingering Athena's sodden cunt and ass simultaneously while savoring her clit.

The mother continued to spiral into a thoroughly epic crescendo. She was thrashing about while holding his head between her quaking, sticky thighs, literally humping Rob's face into an orgasmic sunset.

A few more precious seconds of this taboo trifecta had Athena's body react in a way it never did before. It surprised both of them. Her pubic region, with a mighty shove, dislodged Rob. His head was pushed back, hitting against her left thigh. His fingers remained within the orifices doing their job. Then Athena squirted.

"Aaahhh!" she hollered.

Both she and he watched as a potent stream of her juices flashed out. Then another and another. It was more spraying than squirting as her honey howitzer belched out her essence, coating his forearm and inciting his fingers to delve inward faster.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Ohhhh, Robby!"

The former male dancer had a few lovers who squirted with intercourse. But never like this. It was a first for him. He didn't know if this was a regular occurrence for her. It was for them, as lovers, another first. The whole thing lasted less than ten seconds. But during that short span Rob just sat there in erotic shock and awe, fingering Athena and watching as she painted him and the bed with her release.

When she finished, Athena was just coming to grips—physically and emotionally—what just transpired. In all of her sexual life no man or woman ever made her squirt. She couldn't get over her son, of all people, incited her pussy to become a fountain. Her head felt like it was swimming. Her heart and emotions, already illicitly tied to Rob, went even more ape-shit over him now.

She saw him, sitting between her spread, tired legs, licking his hand and forearm. Rob was wearing a Kool-Aid grin and returning her look. His entire head looked like a freshly waxed floor, glossy with umpteen coats of her awesome sauce.

"You sweet, sexy beast," she murmured, her breathing still in the process of returning to a customary rate. "You made me squirt...for the first time!"

The stallion felt decadent pride, and forbidden love.

"What's a good son to do? Well," he said, moving his body to lay beside her, "your good son."

She chuckled, his face so close to hers. Athena smelled her musk on him, viewed her sticky gloss on him. She leaned in to kiss him.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too."

The tangy goodness of her ambrosia was passed between the two mouths, their tongues languidly rolling over each other in a passionate French kiss.

*

After a day of breakfast in bed—buttered bagels, coffee, and juice on a tray brought to Athena by Rob—a doggie-style romp on the living room sofa before lunch, and then chilling out with Sleepless in Seattle, the parent sadly announced she had to get home.

"Oh. Ok," he glumly replied.

"I have to do the wash before work. I usually do it Sunday mornings, but this certain stripper..."

She didn't finish. She just offered a weak smile. He responded with an equally feeble smirk.

It isn't easy to finish a sentence or be minimally funny when having to leave for the first time the person you've just fallen in love with.

They kissed. It was one of love, and tinged with that first episode of longing due to impending separation. Their lips didn't even want to part.

He cradled her face in his hands. Her heart ached. His lungs released a depressing exhale. Their foreheads touched when she entered his home. They touched now that she was leaving it.

She knew she was going to cry. It was just now a matter of her trying to hold it in during the 12 minute ride back to her White Plains apartment. They kissed again. This time it was hurried.

"Do me a favor?" Rob requested. He didn't even try to hide the sound of urgency in his plea.

"Yeah, sure."

"Call me when you get home."

Stunned and uncertain, she asked, "Um, ok. Why?"

"I just want to make sure you get home safely."

Athena was speechless. No previous lover including her husband during the honeymoon years of their marriage ever voiced such a concern. As if she couldn't fall more in love with him...she just did.

"Oh, Robby," she weepily uttered. "Yes. Yes, I will call you."

She gave him a quick peck on the lips, spun around, and left. By the time her Elantra was out of his driveway, tears were streaming down her face.

When the divorcee got home and composed herself, she phoned him.

"I'm home," she reassured after he picked up the phone on the second ring.

"I'm glad. I always want you to be safe and happy."

"Thank you," she softly said.

There was brief silence.

"Mom?" he started.

"Yeah?"

"I'm quitting The Ladies Room. I don't want to be with any other woman. I want you and you alone."

The parent sobbed.

"Mom, what' wrong?!"

"Nothing's wrong," she blubbered. "Nothing at all is wrong. Rob, you've made so happy you cannot even begin to imagine!"

He smiled.

"I'm glad."

"I love you son, my man."

*

At their job the next morning, Marti was in Athena's office.

"You didn't call yesterday and I got so worried," she feigned in an overly dramatic tone.

Then she gave a knowing grin.

"How was he?"

The parent closed her eyes and sighed.

"IN-credible!"

"How many times did he fuck you?" she begged.

"Twice."

Marti said down in the chair opposite the brunette's desk. She opened her legs, displaying her bare legs. Her fingers caressed an inner thigh, moving toward her pleasure junction.

Athena was aghast at her friend's brazenness.

"Marti! What the fuck are you doing?!"

The dirty blonde leaned to the side of her other hand. The movement caused her legs to splay open further, revealing to Athena that her coworker was wearing a beige thong. It made Rob's mother wheeze. It was the same one just three weeks ago Athena had taken in her mouth and pulled down Marti's legs with her teeth.

Marti's hand closed the door and resumed her original open-sitting position. The flats of the fingers of the other hand were now rubbing over the hilly mons.

"Where did he fuck you? How did he fuck you?" she seethed her lusty inquiry.

Beautiful Dante, with bugged out eyes viewing her friend rubbing her own barely-covered pussy, replied in hypnotized tone.

"In the shower Saturday night. Sunday afternoon on the sofa. Both times from behind."

"Sssss!" Marti hissed, at the same time slipping her middle finger under the thong's leg opening and curled it into her molten gash.

"Ohhh, I love it! Did he eat you?!"

The stacked mother was enraptured. Often, before getting into a torrid 69, the two cougars watched each other masturbate. Athena felt her own cunt getting damp.

"Yes..."

Marti's crooked digit was now pumping in and out of her wet and wired cunt.

"...he ate me in the morning," continued Athena. "This is how he woke me."

"Aahhhh! A romantic. Niiiicce!"

The licentious coworker pulled out her middle finger and brought it upward. It glistened with her creamy sauce. She sucked it clean and then reinserted into her slit. Athena's nipples now ached.

A few seconds of resuming fingering herself, Marti's own daze was startled when she felt her thong's gusset getting soaked. She already could smell her vaginal vapors; she didn't want to cum on her girl's office chair.

"You still have that bottle of Febreeze?" she worriedly asked while standing up.

The parent's reverie was broken. She reached for the bottom drawer of her desk.

"Um, yea."

Marti stepped away from the seat.

Athena sprayed the chair and her entire workplace.

"'thena I'm so sorry about that. Yesterday I figured you were getting screwed and I played with myself all day thinking about it. I was—am—truly happy for you. I got carried away asking for the details now."

The apologizing beauty was straightening out her skirt and continued.

"Again, I'm sorry."

Then the blonde bombshell noticed something. Her friend's nipples were poking through her blouse.

She gave a knowing look and sauntered over to her colleague.

"I see you were getting turned on yourself just now, hmmm?"

She leaned into the seated beauty, surprising Athena by what she did.

"Ohhh!" the mother exclaimed.

She glided her hand under Athena's skirt and rested the palm on her crotch.

"Mmmm," Marti seduced. "Warm. Moist."

The frisky stunner put her mouth to her friend's closest ear, at the same time she moved her hand over Athena's pubic mound.

"Aaahhh!" the brunette sighed, responding to the caress. Her temptress continued.

"Remember the times in the bathroom after work? How about that one time during the managers meeting—we almost got caught? We were so turned out when we got home we came buckets."

Marti's touch on the vagina was feathery. Its moisture grew. The MILF's eyes were fluttering. She was panting.

A vision of Rob came to mind. Athena pushed away her friend's hand.

Marti was taken back by this.

"Marti! We can't." Mr. Preston is due back this morning."

Athena hoped a given fact would suffice and placate her coworker.

Thankfully it did. The blonde smiled.

"Ok, babe. You're right. We don't want that old fart seeing two of his managers putting on a lesbian show right near his office."

She started walking out then turned back to Athena.

"I REALLY am glad you had a good time with Bobby Threads. He IS a great fuck."

Marti left. Athena sighed in relief.

She crop-dusted her office again with the Febreeze.

*

With the return of her boss, things had gotten busy at the office. It was so hectic that Athena didn't even realize her son hadn't called or texted her. By the time she headed home, she was starving for the chicken leftovers in her fridge.

As she walked in the building hallway toward her apartment, she could see a note on the door. It read, "I have a delivery for you. -- Ms. D." This was her neighbor, Ms. Diddlewurth, way down the hall. Athena chuckled to herself how much the widow looked like Estelle Getty from The Golden Girls. She padded down the opposite foyer and knocked.

"Ms. D, it's me Athena. I got your note."

She heard rustling within and the customary "Just a minute". The locks were undone and the door opened. Athena gasped.

The octogenarian was holding a bouquet of 12 long-stemmed, red roses in a glass vase. She smiled at her younger neighbor.

"These came for you around 1."

"They're beautiful!"

An aged, wrinkled index finger pointed to the small envelope stapled to the cellophane wrapping.

"There's a card here."

The MILF's smiled widely, her heart palpating. She knew who this was from without opening the card.

The elderly woman started shooing her away.

"Go on, dearie. Read your card. Enjoy your flowers."

"Thank you so much, Ms. D for accepting the delivery," she appreciated.

"Ah! No problem."

After Athena returned to her own dwelling and started fishing for her keys, she heard her neighbor's door being locked. When she got inside she placed the vased flowers on her kitchen counter and tore open the envelope.

"12 flowers of beauty for one beautiful woman. Love, Rob" was written on the egg-colored card.

Her lips started to quiver. She reached for her Smartphone.

"Hey, Mom."

"Hey, babe. The flowers are gorgeous!"

"They're just like you."

Smooth yet sincere.

"Thank you, son."

"You're more than welcome."

Silence. Then she spoke.

"Have you had dinner yet?"

"No," he answered and changed his tone to sound child-like. "And I'm really, really hungry, ma."

"What do you want to eat?" The question was innocent. As soon as the words left her mouth she realized the double entendre.

His chuckle was beyond naughty.

"Behave," she jokingly admonished.

"Mom, do you really want me to behave?"

Her answer was immediate.

"No."

"Awright," he said with an air of joking conceit. "You want me to pick up anything?"

"Just pick up that that luscious dick of yours and get over here. I need a nice serving of Tubesteak alla Threads."

He burst out laughing.

"No more Threads," he said.

She was quiet, then asked.

"What?"

"I went in late this morning and resigned."

"Were they upset?"

"They were PISSED. But I don't care. I have a nice savings account and a very good stock portfolio. Most of all, I have you.

He could her starting to sniffle.