Uptown Spunk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would be embarrassed and have a lot of explaining to do the next day with Marti and at work on Monday."

"What do you mean?"

"The Ladies Room is an establishment known to have public sex, often between the male dancers and the female patrons. Marti and I already planned for a threesome with a male stripper. Several of our coworkers also knew of this plan. How would that look?"

"You could have said you suddenly got sick."

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?" Connor prodded.

"I got aroused."

"You got aroused...by your stripper son?"

The counselor was hopeful they didn't sense her cracking voice in the question. Holly's nipples started to twinge while her secretions rained into the gusset of her underwear.

The parent felt like she was being literally squeezed. Her answer was a raspy admission.

"Yes."

The next question was a decent attempt to sound clinical.

"What about Bob aroused you?"

"His looks. His body. The way he stripped."

"What about the incestuous element of this scenario? Did this add to your arousal?"

Athena was silent. Now she felt like she got busted with her hands in the cookie jar.

Come on! Say it! the clinical mind screamed to itself.

The parent maintained silence initially but relented.

"Yes."

Holly was feeling lightheaded. Maintaining a professional, clinical veneer was difficult. She really wanted to play with her turgid, screaming teats and frig her searing gash. She, almost desperately, wanted to hear from the hunky dancer. She turned her attention to Rob but Athena spoke.

"I also felt something else."

Shit!

"What was that?"

The doctor was proud of herself the way she was able to mask her frustration.

"I felt jealousy."

Holly returned her attention to the bombshell patient.

"I felt guilt, then arousal, then guilt—it went on for several minutes. When I finally and completely joined the Dark Side/became Kay Parker, I was jealous. That was the 'something else.'"

Holly—and Rob—were all ears.

"I was jealous of the other women, including Marti. I didn't like them looking at him, touching him—everything. Even when Marti and I were sharing Rob—I didn't like it."

The Adonis blinked when he heard this revelation. The psychologist leaned in toward Athena, literally hanging on the tell-all words.

"He was my son. He was mine. Physically I enjoyed the threesome. But mentally I didn't. I wasn't completely into the whole thing until it was just him and me."

Connor's view moved to the studly offspring.

"How did you feel when you saw your mother?"

"When we were introduced by Marti, I was embarrassed. I felt shame. I was angrily thinking, 'How the hell could this be happening?' I felt bad for Mom when we first looked at each other. Then it changed."

"What changed?" Holly queried.

"The way Mom was looking at me, well, my dick."

Hot damn!

Holly's cuntal lips, covered in her seeping honey, throbbed, and begged for attention.

"This was when?"

"I had stripped down to my G-string, which Marti removed. I was then naked in front of my mother in a strip club for women. When Marti introduced us and after the initial embarrassment, I saw Mom looking at my cock like the other women were. She was digging me."

"Were you hard?"

The therapist was coming to the end of not caring whether she sounded clinical or not.

"Yes."

Holly's thighs were beginning to do Kegel-like movements. Her needy, full-size tits quickly rose and fell as her labored breathing was frantic.

"I also noticed what a hottie my mother was."

"So you now view your mother as a sexy woman and a sexy mother—your sexy mother. How did you feel about having committed incest in public and no one knew about it?"

There was an intensity and hunger in the question.

"For me," Bob replied, "it was THE hottest sex ever. It was unexpected and the whole aura around it—taboo, in a strip club, first a threesome, and then it was just mom and me—it was epic!"

That did it for Dr. Holly Connor. She was undulating in her chair and began to wail.

"Ohhhhhh!"

The patients, unsure of what was happening, just looked on puzzled.

"Aaahhh! Ugh! I'm cumming!" she raunchily declared.

Rob and Athena glanced at each other then back to their therapist.

"Oh shit! Your, your story is scorching hot! I've never heard anything like this. Ahhh!

You're making me cum—without being touched!"

The two couldn't get over what was happening.

"Ugghhhh!" grunted the redhead, professionally dressed, yet moaning like a whore and thrashing like a fish out of water.

Holly tore open her blouse, several buttons flying in different directions. She was critically in need to free her yearning, full-to-overflowing breasts. Once the blouse was splayed open, she quickly released the two large globes of flesh from the bra. The cool air stimulated her already-worried nipples.

The excited, comely redhead slumped into her chair, pushing up her skirt. She was already climaxing but was so out of her mind with Grade A lust that she wanted to hasten it. Her smooth thighs parted. One hand frantically pulled aside the soaking pair of panties exposing her bald, pink, honey hole to the mother and son. The fingers of the other hand delved onto the humid mound and fanned the excited clit.

"Oh yessssss!" Connor cried.

The illicit lovers watched Holly with complete attention. In turn, they got turned on. Athena's teats were like pencil erasers and her slit was rapidly moistening. She turned to her son. His eyes and breathing was like hers: wide and raspy. She licked her lips when she saw the massive protrusion in his jeans. Her hand began to rub it. He looked at her.

"Oh, mom!"

The two words got both women amped up. Holly was frantically strumming the pearl center of her sex. Athena leaned her face to Rob's and wildly Frenched him. He returned her passionate fury, wrapping his eager lips around her fluttering tongue and sucked on it.

After a few more torrid moments of lips and tongues colliding, Athena removed her sweatshirt. She eyed Rob with intense, primal hunger.

"It's time to fuck mommy!" she lewdly announced, reaching for his belt buckle.

Holly's initial climax was washing away, with a new one on the horizon. Watching the mother's fingers flying to undo Rob's buckle, the beautiful psychologist brought a quivering tit up to her mouth. With her eye on the illicit couple, her tongue lapped at the nipple and areola—over and over again. Her ecstasy maximized.

Once his belt and jeans button opened, the eager hunk lifted his hips off the chair so that she could pull down his pants. Athena panted when his grey, tented jockeys—adorned with a pre-jizz stain—came into view. Like a wildcat, the MILF removed his sneakers, socks, and jeans. She sexily looked over her shoulder at Connor, who noticed Athena's rack jiggle in the lavender bra as she turned around.

"You don't mind if I fuck my son right here in your office, do you Holly?" she tempted in a low, seductive tone.

Athena stood up to the side of Rob allowing Holly to view them. The redhead's eyes were immediately drawn to the erection, standing proudly against his underwear. Then her eyes shifted to the beauty's voluminous tits and slope-like V, both sensually encased in lavender.

She was so whorishly in awe of the nearly naked mother and son, she couldn't speak. Athena picked up on that.

"Hmmm, Dr. Connor? Is it ok if I fuck my son? Here?"

The divorcee snapped opened her bra and let it dropped down to the carpet. She let her counselor gawk at her naked tits and turgid nipples. Athena sighed in mock exasperation, pretending she was about to make a concession in a business negotiation. She sat down on the couch and stripped off her soaked thong. Then she opened her legs for Holly to leer at her throbbing, syrupy cunt.

"Uh, yes," Holly, mesmerized by the salmon insides of the maternal twat, was finally able to respond. "That's fine, my dear."

"Thank you," Athena chirped.

The naked temptress rolled to her right. Her fingers hooked under the waistband of Rob's underwear and forcefully yanked them down. The mighty, iron-like cock snapped into view, causing Holly to sound as if she lost her breath. She was visually enraptured by its length, girth, and generous top.

Athena heard Connor gasp. She looked with a mischievous grin at the masturbating counselor. She furthered the decadent display of her son by pulling down his jockeys around his ankles. She could see Holly's gaze on his two hefty, meaty testicles and bristly, black pubic hair. The hottie mom quickly pulled his feet out of the briefs.

Facing him, Athena straddled Rob and squatted. He watched raptly as her big tits swung about, and her sweet, curvaceous body lowered itself onto him. His focus was now on the meeting of their groins.

It reminded Rob of Star Trek in an erotic way. His cock was beamed up into Athena's pussy. First it was the spongy cap, splitting apart the luscious, buttery cunt petals and disappearing upward. The shaft, throbbing with raw passion, was next sucked up into the MILF's blistering, churning tunnel.

The gorgeous parent moaned her love of the penetration.

"Uggghhhh!"

His billowing was consecutive.

"Oooohhhhhhh!"

As every scrumptious inch of the virile penis rose up into her, the divorcee rolled her head back, thrusting out her magnificent rack. Rob simply lay there, letting his mother fuck him. He was hypnotized by the sight of her rapacious cunt swallowing his erection. He was enslaved to the pleasure that he felt, and saw on her gorgeous face.

When their pubic regions met, his prick fully encapsulated in her tight confines, they released another chorus of animalistic wails.

"Ohhhhhh, babbbyyyyy! Your cock feels sooo good!"

"Aaaarrgggghhhh, Mom!"

Athena's head swirled about. Her raven mane sexily flew all over the place. It was then that her lush, alluring hips took off and she rode him.

It was a combination of wild undulations and vicious slamming down of her needy, moist cake on his dick. Normally when she bronco-busted her boy, she'd begin with languid rolls, letting the fire between them build up. Her fire was already ablaze.

Meanwhile Holly had disrobed entirely, joining the mating pair in complete nudity. Standing, she was now using both hands to play with her juicy, simmering cunt. She watched them with famished zeal, wanting so bad to join them. Short-term she doubted they would be upset, especially considering they already enjoyed a threesome. But these two were already set up, living and loving like husband and wife. She dismissed the tantalizing, tempting notion of making it a ménage a trios.

"Go ahead, Athena! Fuck him! Fuck your son! Yeaahhhhh!" she hissed.

The Adonis' hands were on the beauty's tits, squeezing them, kneading them. He pinched and pulled the teats. She soared with immense pleasure.

"Ahhh! Oh! Squeeze momma's tits! Yes!"

Next Rob lifted his head forward and took turns licking the plump, bouncing nipples.

"Eeeeeee!" the goddess squealed.

Connor returned to her seat, which was on an angle giving her a better view of the taboo nursing. Her anxious, sticky fingers were rampant in diving more and more into her sumptuous cake to hasten her 2nd orgasm.

When the ache in his neck was too much, the son laid his head back down on the top of the couch. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. With a long, hoarse, animalistic groan, she opened her lips and accepted his tongue into her mouth. The kiss was hot and heavy.

It also jacked up the young stallion and he took the sexual initiative. He placed his hands on her hips to steady her and proceeded to lay into her. He throttled upward, shoving his hot, steely member up into her fiery cunt—uncontrollably, repeatedly.

The reverberation of wet slapping flesh echoed. The inverted jackhammering popped open her eyes and, enthralled her ardent slit to release more sap thereby providing better traction for his northerly thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Robbbb!" she stammered loudly. "Fuck me! Yessss! Fuck meeee!"

Rob was a juggernaut, passionately ramming his gratifying cock high up into Athena's convulsing muff. He wittingly pushed her down just about every time she jumped up because of his pummels. The young Romeo was crazed with wild abandon.

"Oh shit, Mom! Your pussy feels so fucking good!" he screamed through gritted teeth.

"Aaaahhhh! Uggghhh! You too babbbbyyyyy! Love your cock! Love it!"

The two were so lost in their debauchery, sweat flying off their contorted bodies, that they forgot about Holly. They didn't see her own raunchy act or sounds. The sultry psychologist was climaxing, thanks to them and her spirited fingers.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned as her overflowing groove saturated her massaging, diddling, pumping digits.

In a short time, Athena's orgasm tolled next.

"Yesssss! Son!! You're making Mother cum! Oh! Oh! Yesss!"

She lifted her shaking form off his joyous rod and squirted, her nectar drizzling all over his groin and lower stomach.

He enjoyed seeing the several-seconds worth of her pussy fountaining but once the shower was over, the steaming lad pushed her back down on his lusty, very needy dick.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" Athena grunted, as she was furiously impaled once yet again on her son's hardness.

Holly couldn't believe the brunette squirted. Then her bowflexing hunk shoved her back down his cock. The gorgeous counselor wanted to fuck herself again but her 2nd orgasm just disappeared leaving her cunt very, very sore.

After several thunderous upward drives, the revved-up, lunging, virile cock started to ejaculate into Athena's receptive orifice.

"Mmmaaaaaaaaaa!" Rob moaned.

The climaxing babe was undulating, and bouncing up and down as her crescendo was ¾ over when she felt the forbidden burst of semen. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her mouth was in a capital O shape as Rob's hot, thick, creamy release began to paint her adoring cuntal walls.

"Aaaarrrgghhhhhh!" the boy-toy continued.

It seemed like Athena could sense his actions. His shaft throbbed, and next the top blasted out a rope of cum. Shaft throbbed, top blasted, rope of cum. Throb, blast, rope, repeat. Her insatiable, incestuous cunt was tireless in squeezing out every precious white drop which was incoming.

"Give it to momma! Give it momma! Give me all your loving!"

*

After mother, son and therapist climaxed and rested, they put their clothes back on and continued with the session.

"Athena, the world has become a very, very cold, callous place. I am not even talking about global terrorism and other geo-political issues. I am talking about one on one interaction between individuals. People do not even say 'thank you' or 'gesundheit' anymore in public or on public transportation. Divorce has been on rise for over 40 years and there is no let up.

"There is an underground swell of mothers and sons, hurt by spouses or significant others, who look to each other for comfort and, yes, love. Not your usual parent-child love but the love like husband and wife. This 'new' love is sexual, and virtually always with an emotional and faithful aspect. What greater love is there than a mother's for her son's? Studies show many men subconsciously fall for a woman who reminds them of their mom. The ubiquitous "May-December" romance is just a sanitized version of a mother-son relationship. And of course there is the ageless Oedipus complex.

"Additionally there is with this type of union the attraction to the forbidden. Mothers and sons are not supposed to act like husbands and wife. Doing something sexually—and mutually consenting—which is taboo is alluring and thrilling. You two know first hand of this.

"With your particular situation, you had the element of surprise and the unexpected. Combine those factors with incest and it is no wonder you two didn't care and just reveled in the illicit sex at the club.

"I would say the emotional aspects of love and fidelity you both experienced immediately after returning home that night was based on your individual—and similar—histories with romantic partners."

Athena and Bob were pleased with Holly's assessment.

"You two have been a couple for two months now. How is everything?"

"Wonderful," he said.

"Beautiful," she added.

"I just saw your sex life is outstanding," Connor jokingly commented. "How do you feel about each other—as a couple? Where do you two see yourselves in 10-20 years?"

Bob again responded first, looking at his gorgeous mother. "Enjoying my life with the only woman who I enjoy and love."

Athena began loosing it, beaming at her son, and not caring about the tears. She touched the side of his face with her palm.

"Oh, baby. I love you! I too also see me with you, sharing my existence with you and only you."

They looked at each other with love, longing, and affection.

Connor's own heart strings were being pulled.

"So go, you two. Go together. Live and love together."

The redhead watched Athena and Bob walk out of her office, holding hands.

========

Editor's Note: Dr. Holly Connor first appeared in John, Fuck Your Mother.