Uptown Spunk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't cry, ma. You're going to ruin my Italian delivery."

Puzzled, she inquired, "What Italian delivery?"

"My hot sausage and peppers which I am going to deliver into that hot oven you call a pussy."

*

Twenty-three minutes later mother and son were naked on her living room rug adjacent to their discarded clothes. She lay prone, with her killer legs splayed wantonly open. Kneeling before her open womanhood he held his vibrant, fleshy appendage, casually rubbing it over her drooling, puffy sex lips.

"Ohhhh, baby Robby! Don't tease me like that," she purred, rolling her bubble ass into the soft carpet and casually rubbing a hand over her stiff, mouth-watering nipples.

Masking his own increasing lust, he responded with an almost blasé, "Ok."

Rob directed the tip of his spear to the wet and needy opening of her sex and merely nudged forward.

"Uggghhh!" she grunted as the plum-shaped top passed through her soggy, curtain-like folds and descended into her channel.

"Ohhhhh!" he sounded as he felt his prick entering a world of liquid velvet. Hot, liquid velvet, which pulled his phallus into its simmering depths.

The caring lover gingerly lowered his body onto hers, softly mashing her buxom breasts. Her teats sent electrical shocks throughout his chest as they grazed against him. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. Her mouth, next to his ear, whispered her desire.

"Fuck me, Robby Baby! Fuck me GOOD and HARD!"

It was a combination of her lusty request, the exquisite feel of her vaginal walls—wet, tight, and embracing—and the wrapping of her legs around his waist which set off the hunk. Without any hesitation, he began fucking Athena with fast, pummeling strokes.

"Ohhhh, shit!" she yelled before his mouth found hers.

His young, lean hips were a blur as he pulverized her. Over and over, time and time again he rammed his hard-charging prick into the maternal cake. Her sizzling juices splashed against his balls and thighs. The wet, frantic, slapping sounds echoing throughout the apartment was akin to a porn movie.

Supporting himself in a standard push-up stance, Rob finished tongue-kissing his stunning cougar-parent and gazed down at her. She returned his look, her eyes narrowed and ablazed with forbidden, primal lust.

"Your cock feels AWESOME! Don't stop, don't stop. Mommy needs it BAD!"

Utilizing his youthful vigor, the muscled lad maintained staying power and was relentless in his vigorous tapping at the forbidden snatch. Meanwhile, her legs increased their hold around him, her cute toes curling as his sleek member was relentless in tenderizing her buttery cunt.

Rob couldn't get enough of Athena's pussy. Its heat and squishiness, the way its inner confines rippled and enveloped his shaft. The allure of the forbidden fruit. It was all—spectacular!

"So good!" he hissed. "Your pussy is SO FUCKING GOOD AND SWEET, Mom!"

This was music to the beauty's ears. She slid her hands down to his ass and grabbed a hold of both sweaty, flexing cheeks. She clasped and squeezed his butt. He moaned and amped up his thrusts, grinding into her, sending his stiffness deeper and deeper into her juicy muff.

It seemed to her like Rob was determined to return to the womb from where he originated from. Her arousal increased exponentially. She blatantly rotated her opulent hips, shoving up her crotch to meet his downstrokes, and squeezed her cuntal muscles around his ramroding penis.

Athena loved her son's reaction: his whole body shivered, his eyes bugged out, and his mouth was agape. She felt am intense, raunchy thrill. And power.

The envelopment of her vaginal muscles scorched his senses. It also got his male ego upset. Full of youth and sexual confidence, the ex-stripper was not to be undone.

He transformed into a juggernaut. He redoubled the strength in his arms and pounded into his mother like there was no tomorrow. Rob's 7 inches of youthful manhood tantalized and satisfied her pussy.

Then, like a thunderstorm, the fierceness ended. He dropped the tempo. The expert stallion altered his thrusts to measured, deep, protracted insertions.

Athena had been tossing her head from side to side, releasing "Oh's" and "Ah's" when he was boning her at light speed. When he slowed she looked up at him, with wondering eyes. He was gazing down on at her with a cocky [pun intended] smile.

"You like that, mom? Hmmm? You like the way your son fucks you?"

He sensually rolled his hips, stressing his question, so that the next thrust caused his enlarged, throbbing dick to downreach enticingly slow into her creamy vortex.

The babe's head immediately nodded and was followed by a hoarse, "Yea!"

Rob applied another unhurried, deep-seated plunge into the sweltering muff. He got that championship feeling in his mind again.

"Who owns your pussy, Athena?"

The mannish boy was planting his staff—literally and figuratively, laying decadent claim to the most forbidden vagina on the planet to him.

The cougar was out of her mind with lust and love for her cub. Mostly lust, at this moment. She willingly answered.

"You do." she croaked.

Signed, sealed, and delivered! He lecherously surmised.

Having "closed" the deal, Young Dante was about to resume his ferocious fucking when he saw a strange look in her eyes. The appearance of primal wantonness had been replaced by a serene display of happiness. Athena gave him a small smile. Then a tear slid down her cheek.

Rob was balls-deep in her gash, and he was confused. Then she spoke, softly, to him.

"You, my son, own my pussy...my heart, mind, body, and soul!"

And with that, she came.

"Uggghhhh!" she moaned aloud.

Her curvaceous. luscious body tingled, then shook as her orgasm swept over her.

"Ohhhhhh, Robbbbbby! I'm cummmmming!"

Her vaulting cunt throbbed euphorically. Rob got the sense his mother was going to squirt again. No sooner did he withdraw then her juices gushed out. Her scream was a hybrid of ecstasy and satisfaction.

"Aaaahhhhh!" the bombshell groaned.

They were both visually captivated by the wellspring. The release was a one-timer and succinct, but robust. Much of the discharging ambrosia splashed onto the top half of his hard cock which bobbed wildly right in front of the open, gysering cunt. He grabbed the sleek shaft and jammed it back into the drenched twat.

Determined to wring out every second of this epic sequel, Athena frantically rubbed her clit. In brief moments of desperation not to loose the fleeting gratification, she hysterically patted her wired nub. Then she rubbed it again.

The shameless, lusty mom brought her soggy hand up to Rob. He lowered his head and engulfed her fingers. He hungrily sucked, and tasted her ambrosia. Once he cleaned all five digits, his tongue lapped at the offered and shiny palm.

Rob had resumed steamrolling his hard, willing prick into Athena's custard pie.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

"Oh, ah! Ohhhh!"

In less than a minute, it was time for the male culmination. Rob's sweaty, swaying nuts tightened and his brain got that instantaneous alert.

"I'm gonna cum!" he announced.

Athena flung her arms around his neck and pulled him down onto her, and into her. She grunted when his hardness careened against her cervix. Then she whispered in his ear.

"Cum in mommy! Cum in your mommy!"

"Aaarrrggghhh, YES!"

The thick, desired, milky ropes jettisoned out of the pistoning cock. It was getting good for the studly son. He rolled his shoulders, pushing his ejaculating member further and further into the flooded vagina. The illicit elixir of her juices and his semen drooled out of the pleasured cunt.

Athena continued her incestuous authorization.

"Cum in mommy! Ohhhhhhh, that's it baby! Give it to me!"

She knew the force of his exploding drives would leave her sore tomorrow. She didn't care.

"That's it Robby! Ugh! Ah!"

"Arrrrrrr!"

"Momma's so proud of you! Give me it! Give me all your lovin'!"

*

He was the first to fall asleep after the earth-moving crescendos. She was exhausted herself and had been cooing and cuddling with him as they rested. Athena looked over at the alarm clock on the night stand next to the bed. She set it for an hour earlier than her usual wake-up. She'd need to get dressed, go home, shower, eat and go to work. She rested her head on Ben's ascending and descending chest.

*

For the next several weeks, the relationship between Athena and Rob developed pretty much like a "regular" boy-girl relationship: spending time together, wild fucking or passionate love making, spending time cocooning at each other's places, and going out. When they dined out, danced or went to a movie their destinations were anywhere else but their native Westchester County.

It was the taboo nature of their bond which, while individually and collectively was their ultimate sexual high, weighed on them. There were no known precedents of this kind. She expressed her concerns and he listened attentively. He empathized and shared his own apprehensions. She in turn was "all ears" and displayed a typical mother's caring. They would not realize until later on that these nocturnal and weekend heart-to-hearts would strengthen, deepen, and solidify their decadent connection.

*

Immediately after the Night of the Roses as they called it, the two made copies of the keys to their respective homes and began leaving things over each other's place.

As he became more of a presence in her life and apartment building, Rob got Ms. D's seal of approval. This was during a visit when he was bringing his laptop over to Athena's. He introduced himself to her and after polite conversation, the elderly neighbor warned him.

"Robert, you look like a nice young man and I hope things work out between you and Athena. She is like a daughter to me. But let me say this! She has been through enough heartache with that bastard ex-husband and losing her children. If you ever, EVER hurt her—physically, emotionally, whatever—I will shove my cane so far up your ass you'll be able to lick the end of it!"

The muscled lad smiled and appreciated the heartfelt, genuine concern expressed by the elderly neighbor.

"Don't worry, Ms. D." he jovially reassured her while thinking to himself If this old bird knew who I really was and what I was doing with Athena, she'd have a coronary right here. "I would never hurt her."

His pledge received a deadpan look from the woman. Her serious eyes bore a hole through him. She raised an index finger at him. Rob thought it looked like an eagle's claw.

"I'm not FUCKING joking, Robert! I was the cumare of a well-known Bonanno capo. His son adored me more than his own mother! I still keep in contact with the kid. Unless you want to go Luca Brasi..."

She trailed off, not completing the statement. She only glared at him.

He felt fear. Honest, knees-shaking, heart-stopping fear. He managed a croaking response.

"I promise Ms. D. I will never hurt Athena in any way."

Her stern, warning look changed instantly to a warm, sunny smile.

"That's a good boy!"

A few days after their introduction, the former mistress met her pretty neighbor, giving her take on him.

"That Robby," she commented with glee, "he seems like a really nice boy. Handsome, respectful—I think you got a winner there, Athena."

She knew she had a winner.

"Me, too Ms. D."

Then Diddlewurth leaned in as if relaying a secret.

"And," she started in a hushed tone, "he's probably hung like a horse."

The MILF was shocked. The octogenarian flashed a wicked grin and finished the conversation with a movie quote.

"Yippee ki-ay, motherfucker!"

*

A few days later, Rob returned to his place with the last of her stuff.

"Hey, sexy," he greeted strolling into the kitchen to see Athena cooking veal cutlet parmesan and ziti.

It was a stay-at-home Friday night for them. She had wanted to prepare one of his favorite dishes while he got her remaining necessities.

She spun around him with a look of anger.

"How dare you call me that?!"

She did look sexy. She was wearing one of his white T-shirts. His eyes bugged out when he first caught sight of her in the tight-fitting tee. It was like a second skin, magnificently covering and highlighting her lush rear. Actually it barely covered the nude, curvy cheeks. When she pirouetted to face him, her massive tits jiggled freely under the material, proving she was also braless.

The shapely sight before him quickly turned into a display of verbal fury. It left him dumbfounded and his rising cock shriveled in nanoseconds.

"I am your mother, young man! Don't you ever forget that!"

Jeez first I get threatened by Ms. D and now I'm getting reamed out by Mom.

"I'm, I'm sorry, Mom," Rob meekly stuttered.

"You better be, mister!"

Athena was breathing heavy. If she wasn't so pissed, the rise and fall of her breasts in the tight T-shirt would have aroused him.

"Sexy?!" she asked incredulously. It was a borderline scream.

He was taken back. He had no idea why she was offended by his 'hello' but her blood was definitely up.

"Don't you ever call me sexy again!" she demanded, walking toward him with narrowed eyes. She stood nose-to-nose with him.

Suddenly, her tone became playful.

"Call me 'sexy goddess.' But never just plain 'sexy.'"

Smiling, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Rob, rolling his eyes back in an OMG way, felt relieved.

"Oh shit, Mom," he sighed exasperatingly.

*

That night after dinner, Athena showed Rob the website for True M/S Love. The main page was a simple red background with the words "No greater love than that of a mother and son" in white calligraphy.

"Her name is Holly Connor and she is a psychologist who helps mothers and sons," Athena surmised and then quoted from the site, 'understand, appreciate, further and enhance their unique bond.'"

Rob clicked the Bio page and scanned Connor's story.

"Her husband cheated on her, she and her son, Robert—" Athena and he both smiled at the same names, "became lovers." Young Dante read from the site.

The first time we made love was right after I discovered my husband was on his fourth girlfriend. I threw the bastard out of the house. I was crying and a wreck. Rob held me, comforted me. He reassured me everything was going to be ok. He also said that if he was his father he would never cheat on me. 'I would have no reason to, not with such a magnificently looking lady' like me, he stated.

I adored the compliment. Being in his arms was so soothing, safe, and comforting. I cannot remember the last time my husband held me tenderly like that. I looked into my son's beautiful eyes, and at his rugged face. I felt such love. The smell of his Calvin Klein cologne Obsession for Men—oh, I love that one—took me away from the pain. Then I felt his penis get hard against me. He was soooo mortified. He jumped up from the living room couch where we were sitting, screaming apologies. I heard the apologies, but I didn't listen. I was so mesmerized by his erection. It stood so tall and proud through his jeans. The sight of a big fat 'one'—made big and fat through contact with my body—had my sexual being take flight. I was wet like a dish rag.

I calmed him down and told him how appreciative I was that he found me arousing. I kissed him lightly on the mouth. Then a little heavier. Before you know it, we were Frenching like Parisians. Hands were everywhere. Clothes were on the floor soon after. Then we fucked like two alley cats.

Ms. Dante was also perusing the autobiography. Her face saddened.

"Her son was killed by a drunk driver. She says the three years they were lovers were the best. Now she propagates the values and benefits of an incestuous relationship between mother and son."

Rob squeezed her hand. Athena's smiled warmly at him.

"Let's go see Dr. Connor," he said.

She willfully nodded, then rest her head on shoulder after a slow, endearing kiss.

*

There was a one-week vetting process to see Dr. Holly Connor. The therapist had to ensure her perspective clients were not in fact law enforcement officials. Once the mother and son checked out as genuine, they could see the empathetic, sympathetic, and ravishingly attractive doctor. When Rob and Athena walked into Connor's office North Jersey office, they thought Julianne Moore was greeting them.

"The irony of it all," Holly chuckled, "I look like an actress who in a movie played an incestuous mother with her son."

"But you had real love with your son," Athena commented as she sat on the sofa in the clinician's office.

"Yes," Connor agreed.

A nostalgic smile, tinted by a bit of sadness, appeared across Holly's face. She caught herself.

"Well, I've read your story. First let me say," she began, "Athena, I almost cried when I read about your marriage."

It was the Beautiful Dante's turn to become reflective.

"Thank you."

The therapeutic focus shifted to the Adonis next to her on the couch.

"Rob, you were a male stripper?" she asked, her tone inopportunely revealing her personal interest in his occupation.

Almost apologetically, he responded with a flat "Yes."

She did a quick scan of the seated young man.

I can see why he'd be a stripper. I'd stick a week's worth of HMO payments into his G-string.

Her conscious mind restrained her from licking her lips. She continued.

"You two rediscovered each other through social media, and communicated via email for a while," she was surmising from memory.

The counselor looked down at the tablet on her lap which had their intake form on its screen. Her eyes were moving across, reading the info. Her pupils then got wide. She looked at Athena and Bob then went back to the notes.

"You reunited at Rob's strip club?!" she asked in astonishment.

The two nodded, somewhat awkwardly.

The redhead's breathing became increasingly heavy.

"You too had no fore knowledge you'd each be there—together, on the same night?!"

"No," they sounded in two-part harmony.

"That is soooooo fucking incredibly hot!" raved Connor.

Athena and Bob felt a combination of being thrilled and relieved at the approving evaluation.

Holly, meanwhile, was getting turned on. She never had patients who got together in such a manner. She shifted in her chair so that her long, bare, snake-like legs stretched out, one purposely crossing over the other. The spiked high-heel shoe of the crossed-over foot sexily dangled from the limb.

"Rob hadn't mentioned in his emails what specifically he did for work," Athena inputted. "I went to The Ladies Room with my coworkers. My friend, Marti, had just gotten divorced and we were throwing her a divorce shower."

The psychologist, recalling this name from the data, interrupted her.

"This Marti, she was your friend and lover—correct?"

"Yes," she answered matter-of-factly.

Hmmm, beautiful and bisexual. Yum!

Moisture was setting into the redhead's panties. Her nipples were also becoming erect.

"So you go to this strip-joint for women to celebrate your friend's divorce, and the main attraction turns out to be your long-lost son. How did you feel, Athena?"

It was becoming difficult for Connor to maintain a professional tone.

"Initially, I was mortified. I also felt angry that after all the money spent on his college, he was doing Chippendales."

"Ok. You're shocked and pissed. After making this very unique discovery, why didn't you leave?"

The brunette shifted nervously in her seat, glancing at her son, down to the floor, and then at the therapist.