Uptown Spunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had hired an 18-year old bag boy at the local ShopRite to say Athena had seduced him and they had a year-long affair. A pair of bra and panties, belonging to her and supplied by her louse spouse to the market worker, was offered as evidence at the trial supporting his argument that she was an unfit mother. A briefcase full of cash delivered to the trial judge a week before the start of proceedings sealed the deal.

The husband was granted physical custody of Bob and his five year-old sister. Thanks to the bag boy and the judicial payoff, Athena was deemed unfit and disallowed visitation. The smug father wished he had a camera as his ex-wife screamed like a wounded animal and had to be physically restrained by court officers when the judgment was announced.

Fifteen years later Bob was able to rediscover Athena thanks to social media. A month prior to the Saturday night event, she emailed him a recent photo of herself, Bob couldn't get over it. He could never understand how his father cheated on her. Back then she was attractive. In the recent photo, he ashamedly self-admitted his mom looked smoking hot.

Meanwhile in The Ladies Room, Athena's mind had recalled the divorce, the loss of her children, years of tears, and how she was eventually able to pick herself up and overcome. Her mind now was on the recent reconnecting with her son. She loved the selfie he sent shortly after receiving her photo. She couldn't get over how handsome and successful he looked. It was a picture of him in a navy pin-stripe suit, white shirt, and sky blue tie in front of his Cadillac ELR Coupe.

The clothes in the picture were the same as the ones he had on and off tonight. She didn't put 2 and 2 together until after he removed he removed his fedora, at which point she thought she was going to have a heart attack.

That's Bobby! she had silently screamed to herself.

Her initial reaction was bewilderment at why her son was working as a male stripper. She could envision screaming at him "Robert David! Why the hell are you working here—taking off your clothes and having sex with women in public?! Your parents didn't spend all that money for you to go to college to be a Chippendale's dancer!"

For months Marti and her friends had been raving to Athena about this place and this particular dancer named Bobby Threads. They reminded her of giggling school girls who could see inside the boys' shower room. Their tales were very descriptive of his tool and his talents.

"In public?!" Athena shrieked in disbelief.

They told her how sex orgies were happening a lot. The Internet was full of videos and sites showing horny women unabashedly getting fucked by male dancers and by other female patrons in places like The Ladies Room. When Marti's divorce was complete, they decided the best venue to celebrate was this one. Regular dance clubs often closed for private gatherings or for company parties during Christmas. The Ladies Room initiated the divorce shower idea and tonight's exclusive gathering was just another night of debauchery.

The thrill of doing something sexually naughty beckoned to Athena. Even so, she was still hesitant since this type of environment was not something familiar to her. She finally relented when Marti promised to share the stripper while blowing him. Additionally, Marti was eating out the mother during a discussion about her requested attendance and wouldn't let her cum until she acquiesced

Now, with Bobby Threads identity revealed, Athena's erotic aspirations came crashing down.

"How could this young, well-built hunk, with the enormous erection—the one has been turning me on this evening and who I might have a shot with—be my son?!"

Shame immediately followed as she mentally focused on the unfortunate but undeniable fact that she had gotten aroused by her son. Just before he removed the fedora, Athena was excited by his seductive moves, fit body, and tight buns. She had a sizable stain on her Victoria Secrets. She even thought about rubbing her nipples through her blouse, they were so inflamed.

When she learned in horror that Bobby Threads was her own Bobby, all she wanted to do was leave. She tossed down the Chardonnay remaining in her glass and prepared to exit. A loud chorus of "Ohhh!'s" came from her colleagues and distracted her. She saw at the table next to hers one woman pointing at something to the other seated woman next to her. Athena followed the pointed finger.

Her son had just yanked off his pants and was now dancing in nothing but a skimpy, blue G-string. Alcohol and lack of dick got the better of the parent. She was mesmerized...at the bouncing, rocklike cock which was showcased yet hidden by the satiny material.

The term "fog of war" is used to describe the state soldiers are in when fighting. Athena was in a fog of voyeurism.

When she saw her friend pull down Bob's G-string and his penis flayed out for everyone to see, Athena let out a small moan. She was riveted by its length and sleek, gratifying appearance.

My son has a very nice...big...cock she illicitly appraised to herself.

The appraisal had the unexpected reaction of waking her from her sexual fog.

What am I saying?!

Intense confusion rolled into her thoughts, along with wanting again to leave.

"Athena!" It was Marti calling her.

"Oh shit!". Athena felt like she was busted by her parents for breaking curfew.

When Athena stood in front of Bob, their mutual awkwardness was monumental. Their eyes were painstakingly cast upon one another's, and the silent dialogue to one another was apologetic.

"I'm sorry, so sorry."

"Me, too."

They stared at each other for what seemed like years but was really only a few seconds. Her eyes were the first to break the optical impasse. Almost magnetically, she lowered her vision to the 800 pound gorilla in the room: her son's imposing cock.

Bob couldn't help but notice how she seemed to ogle his outstretched dick. It was as if she was in her own little universe, in complete awe of it. Her breathing was shallow. Her pupils were doting back and forth along its length: seemingly she was trying to measure it. Then she licked her lips.

Bob's pecker responded, jerking upward. Her eyes lit up, moving to view his muscular physique, then back to his main muscle. Her eyes blinked, and then a deep look of remorse appeared. He could just imagine the conflict going on inside her head.

As for himself, a perverse thrill radiated out through his own mind and body. His mother had just lecherously checked out his bod and rod. Apparently, she had dug it. The thrill had him willfully—and openly—reciprocating. Bob scanned over Athena like few boys do their mother.

From head to toe, she was stunning and sultry. She looked ten years younger. Her beautiful face was a Latin masterpiece. Her body, thanks to the form-fitting dress and hours at the gym, showed she had more curves than I-95. Her bare, foxy legs seem to go on forever and were sexily highlighted by her "fuck me" heels. She was truly a walking wet-dream!

What caught Bob's eyes the most were his mother's breasts. Her breasts were usually the first thing someone saw. Sure they were very large and despite a touch of sag, looked like tits of a twenty-something. But the two ripe melons were heaving, with their nipples so puffy, so hard, they were piercing through the dress top. It was clear to him that his beautiful mother was aroused...and he was the reason for it.

It didn't bother him that she was excited by his dancing and disrobing. In fact it did just the opposite. He felt a tad dizzy...with forbidden excitement.

I bet her panties are soaked, he lecherously guessed to himself.

Marti had become impatient with her friend. Sitting at Bobby Threads' feet and massaging his thigh working toward his balls, she watched their mutual looks after the intro. For some strange reason they initially looked surprised to see each. Then they were checking each other out, during which the dirty blonde slipped her other hand inside her own panties. The thong was thoroughly saturated. Her pussy lips, bloated and pulsating, quickly welcomed the two digits which were frenzily shoved into the syrupy cavern. Then it looked like Athena was getting cold feet, especially with Threads exuding nude, male confidence. She had had enough.

Marti removed her hand from the male thigh and annoyingly grabbed Athena's closest hand, placing it on the erect penis, right where the shaft and the testicles meet.

"There!" she exasperatedly commented to the brunette.

The evening's star returned to massaging his thigh.

The touch for mother and son was electric. Both sets of eyes, wide as four saucers, were upon each other.

Instantaneously Athena had the look like she had accidently put her hand over a stove flame.

Bob felt like he was sitting in the electric chair and the lever was pulled. His mental reaction was Oh shit! My hot mom just grabbed my hard dick!

Athena's hand remained. It didn't move, but it didn't leave. She just stared at it, and where it was. Her conflicted mind was going a thousand miles a minute.

The songs lyrics returned.

Come on, dance

Jump on it

If you sexy then flaunt it

If you freaky then own it

Don't brag about it, come show me

Come on, dance

Jump on it

If you sexy then flaunt it

Well it's Saturday night and we're in the spot

Don't believe me, just watch (come on)

The words, mixed with her own brewing lust, kicked her over. Athena kneeled, leaned forward, and excitedly wrapped her full lips around her son's erect penis.

Hah!

Bob had been intently watching her when Marti had taken her hand and put it on his manhood. He himself wasn't sure what she would do. When he suddenly felt her mouth on his tool, he felt extreme shock and decadent pleasure—all at once.

"Oh, m—my!"

He caught himself before saying "Oh, mom!"

Athena's head was zealously bobbing up and down on his dick like it was a Popsicle in summertime Phoenix. Guilt and embarrassment had been subdued. Her mind and body had been taken over by primal hunger, a sexual thirst. Almost two years without the touch or taste of a penis was too much for her.

She was on fire, and soon realized why. It was the knowledge that she was committing incest, a societal no-no. What made it even hotter and more arousing was that she was committing the taboo in public—and only her willing son and she knew about it!

The salacious lady doubled her suction power.

"Fuck!" bellowed the hunky dancer as it felt like she was trying to literally consume his prick. He looked down and was at a loss for words.

Athena's wet lips frantically slid up and down his penis. It was a brisk blowjob, with lots of wet, slurpy noises. Her cheeks shallowed as she made the shaft disappear into her mouth, then reappear, then disappear, etc. It was a pornographic blur for Young Dante as he sailed into forbidden bliss.

His mother was already in forbidden bliss. She was infatuated with his dimensions, and his musky, perspiry taste. But what she really loved was how much Bob's dick was throbbing in her mouth. It was beating like an overworked heart. His throbbing intensified her arousal.

Athena was focused on the dome of her son's prick. She confidently wrapped her fingers around the base of the shaft, with her mouth just above the tip. Her tongue fluttered out and swirled around the purplish, fat head.

When his busty mother's tongue made contact with his helmet, all the nerve endings in that spongy cap lit up like a switchboard. He moaned, aloud, like the song verse.

"Haaaaaaa!"

The excited tool jolted, startling Athena. She had been so lost in her selfish space of obtaining and enjoying pleasure. It also made Marti, who was watching this oral show, laugh.

"I can you see still have 'it,' Athena. Pretty good, eh, Threads?"

All he could was simply nod in response.

The threeway had garnered a lot of attention from the audience. A circle had formed around the love seat watching the stripper and girlfriends. Some of the female viewers were ogling them. Some were watching with obvious jealousy. A few had their hands over their mouths, in shock. Three of them brazenly had their hands underneath their hiked up dresses, slipped inside their drenched panties, or through the neckline caressing an eager breast.

Athena, Marti and Bob were turned on by each other...and by the voyeurs surrounding them.

Marti gently placed the flats of her fingers under Athena's chin, looking at her. The brunette stopped licking and returned the look. The two women gazed longingly at each other.

With Marti's eyes still locked on Athena's, she spoke to Bob.

"You should see her when she eats pussy, Threads. She's quite good, even great."

Marti leaned in and kissed Athena. Bob, looking down at them, almost gasped. The kiss began soft and sensual, then turned into a smoldering French session. When he saw the two gorgeous MILF's tongues dueling, with eyes closed and a soft mewing from both of them, he reacted quickly to prevent a bit of drool escaping his mouth.

"My beautiful mother is bisexual?! Fucking hot!"

Marti broke the kiss, moving slowly away from her friend toward Bob's crotch while still looking at Athena. The dirty blonde, her eyes still on her friend, began licking his left testicle.

Bob threw his head back and ran his fingers through his hair.

The licking became sucking, her lips whorishly nursing the beefy sphere. The same hand which held Athena's chin, now held her son's ball. Marti gently massaged the lower circumference, palming the young dinkleberry.

A sudden sense of jealousy struck Athena watching Marti suckling Bob.

"Hey Marti! That's my son!" she jokingly wanted to say.

Instead she simply joined them. She sat along side her friend and took Bob's other testicle into her mouth. He released an extended sigh and looked down. He couldn't get over it. He had been in some torrid threesomes but nothing like this.

Each MILF was offering a whorish, pleasing combination of oral and manual love to their respective ball. Athena licked hers; Marti slurped hers. Athena caressed hers while watching her friend nuzzle the left one. The tips of their tongues soon met at the base of his shaft. Concurrently they licked the area just where the shaft and the scrotal sac met.

They soon went off into their own world again, tongue-kissing each other. This wasn't the first time for him in which a threesome turned into a female twosome. He knew it was his time just to watch. He never could figure which was more arousing for him: getting orally serviced by two attractive women at the same time, or watching them get it on with each other.

"Hmmm!" the mother groaned in her friend's mouth.

The groan instantly got louder as Marti began sucking on Athena's tongue.

The two cougars traded saliva and bisexual lust, with twisting tongues and rolling lips in their untamed, impassioned kissing. Soon they began pawing at each other's breasts.

The stripper loved watching the girl-on-girl scene, but he and his pecker wanted back in on the action. He wedged his firm prick in between their plastered-together mouths. They soon got the message and took turns blowing the neglected, anxious manhood.

The tongues of the mother and her friend went up and down the electrified length of cock-meat like two adjacent elevators.

"Hmmmm!" groaned Marti.

"Aaaahhh!" her friend exhaled.

The dirty blonde's mouth covered the penile head and slurped...and slurped, and slurped, while her lover was planting kisses all over Thread's outer thigh. Marti took hold of the male organ by its foundation and, bending it toward Athena, let her have some. Before putting her son's penis back in her mouth, the brunette gave a quick glance up to Bob, flashing him a frisky grin.

He nearly gagged when his penis returned to the maternal orifice. After some deep-throating, Athena's tongue flickered at the mushroom-shaped top again. Then she slipped the precious cap in between her wet, devoted lips, nursing it. Subsequently she returned to licking it, with special attention to the piss hole.

"Oh! Arrrghhhh! Ugh!" the dancer blubbered.

The evening's star wanted the prized slab of beef back in her mouth. Still grasping the lower half of the pinkish stalk, she moved it back for her own tongue and mouth to service.

As much as this incestuous ménage a trios was frying his sexual psyche, Bobby Threads needed and wanted to fuck Marti. He was paid to do this, and also knew from experience this was about the time that his pill would be wearing off. So he scooped her up, prying her mouth from his dick, and deposited her on the seat. He was about to take off her clothes when Athena offered.

The brunette and the dirty blonde giggled as the latter was disrobed. Marti's dress was on the floor in short work. Athena started to pull down her friend's thong but it got briefly stuck in her teeming cunt. Like Pavlov's dog, the hunk began salivating at the sight of his alluring mom pulling down the soaked, flimsy garment and having to yank it out of her girlfriend's greedy pussy lips. It was smooth sailing from then on, Athena pulling Marti's legs out of the panties and spreading Marti's thighs...for her son to see.

Marti was now completely nude save for heels, reclining on the love chair with her legs opened wide in the air. Her smooth, bald cunt glistened with her overflowing nectar, the honey-hole quivering in a desperate plea to give entry to the virile dick. The evening's star glared at him like a starving animal.

"Fuck me, Bobby Threads! Fuck me now!" she demand through clenched teeth.

The well-hung stripper gave a hand signal which was known in the club. An attendant ran up to him and gave him a pack of Trojan Magnums. The attendant ran back to the shadows of the stage. Threads tore open the packaging. He could see out of the corner of his eye his mom, now sitting next to Marti, raptly watching with bugged-out eyes.

The condom wrapper went to the floor and he was about to unroll the prophylactic onto his erection when Athena suddenly jumped up.

"I'll do it."

This offer sounded very seductive, much more than the previous one.

For Bob, the next few moments were in slo-mo. He watched his bodacious mom take the unwrapped rubber and, with her eyes fixed on his, put the condom on his hard, eager prick. He saw Athena's fuchsia colored, well-manicured fingernails move about unrolling the Trojan down his member. Mother and son looked at each other with scalding, forbidden intensity. When she finished completely encasing his sex in the rubber, Athena took her hand away in a curving motion, intentionally caressing his testicles. She looked at him, then Marti who was watching her "bag" the stud, and back to him.

"Fuck her, Bobby Threads!"

Athena stood up. She winked at her splayed friend, turned to him and pressed her lips onto his mouth. She then leaned into his ear.

"Then, fuck me!" the busty babe quietly hissed, moving aside for the stripper to proceed.

The Energy Bunny had nothing on Bobby Threads. The Adonis grabbed his burning, steely cock and aimed it at the syrupy opening of Mart's twat. When the expansive crown was placed against the greasy, fat labia, there seemed to be a pause. His mind was racing. When he first saw Marti and enjoyed their interaction, he was dying to fuck her. But when his mother unexpectedly became part of the sexual equation, his mindset changed. Yes, he still wanted to bang Marti...but so that he could bang his mom.

Taking his hand off his hard-on, the stripper was now in a push-up stance above Marti. He lowered himself on top of her.