Uptown Spunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stronger release of her ambrosia ensued. Keener, more fervent squishy sounds emerged from their conjoined sexes.

"Man, are you guys fucking hot!" Marti erotically critiqued, while strumming her clit at the sight of her girlfriend banging the stud stripper rodeo style.

Mother and son were fucking hot. Their love-making was feral, nasty, and torrid.

Bob eventually ceased his up-thrusts, returning to his submissive role. He found more hard-core satisfaction in letting Athena ravage him, and being her fuck-toy. She continued for a while longer vaulting up and down on his rod, her frantic hips clanging against his lap like a bell.

She leaned into him and he met her halfway. The resulting kiss was furious, broiling, with much spit and tongue swapped. Then she lunged for his ear.

"You like me fucking you, hmmm? You like me fucking you, Bobby-kins?" she teasingly inquired, her tongue flickering against his earlobe.

Before he could respond, she changed her motion to grinding gyrations. She gyrated her hips slowly, making his prick move inside her greedy cunt like the magic wand it was. Then she ground her engorged clit, with hard strikes, against his pelvic bone, intensifying her pleasure.

"Ugghhhhhh!" she moaned.

Bob was entranced by the erotic rolling of Athena's hips as she mashed her groin into his. She looked like a stripper working the dance-pole as she worked his pole.

His hands went to the hips, holding them, caressing them. The avaricious fingers went to the back and squeezed her curvy ass-cheeks.

The banging babe tilted her head back and ran her fingers through her hair like in a shampoo commercial. Then she began to stammer.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

In between the 'oh's' the undulations of her pelvis became quicker, more intense, more lust-crazed. Her first heterosexual orgasm in two years was gloriously sweeping over her.

"Yes! I'm cumming! Oh yes! Yesssss!"

Athena's voluptuous, sexy body convulsed tempestuously, causing Bob to change his sexual strategy. He took the lead by ratcheting up his pace, bouncing his legs faster so that his spearing of the drenched, writhing pussy quickly became a driving fury. His mother, her large breasts flopping about, loved the increased ramming.

"Ohhhhh, Bobby! That's it! Fuck me hard! Make me cum! Make me cum!"

His mother always told him to do what he said when he was a child. Why should this be any different? The stripper son redoubled his vigor and savagely fucked her into orgasmic oblivion.

Her climax was immense. Her body was shaking, her heart palpitating, and breathing ragged. For a brief couple of seconds she feared she was going to pass out. But it didn't happen. And even so, for the delirious parent, any unconsciousness would be a small price to pay for this Hall of Fame fuck and All-Star orgasm.

The maternal juices were cascading out like a rainstorm. Her inner thighs and ass-crack along with his dick, balls, thighs— inner and outer, and lower abdomen were basting in several coats of her nectar and their mutual perspiration.

Eventually, after she crested, her body motions became limp. She was still astride him, his hardness still inside and being gently rocked by a gratified pussy.

Marti was overjoyed at her friend getting satisfyingly boned by Threads. She wanted to take Athena in her arms and congratulate her, hug her, kiss her. But the stripper Adonis hadn't had his 'moment' yet. So the dirty blonde just got more comfortable on her side of the love seat and relished her own tart taste, swirling in her mouth the gooey digits fresh from her piping hot pussy.

Athena peered at Bob through several strands of hair which were partially covering her face, giving her such a foxy, tigress look. He met her gaze. She leaned into him, her lips next to the ear opposite of her self-pleasuring friend so she couldn't hear. The question was barely above a whisper.

"You like the way mommy fucked you, hmmm, my little bucking bronco?"

The taboo inquiry catapulted Bob over the sexual edge. Instantly, reflexively he gave one mighty upward shove of his cock and began ejaculating. His hands flew to her hips to steady her. The push made Athena toss back and northward, screaming.

"Uggghhhhhh!"

His own wail followed.

"Aaarrrrrrggghhhhh!"

Cracking sounds, very much like a bat hitting a ball, echoed inside Bob's head. It was surreal, fucking—bareback—and cumming inside of his smoking hot mother as she rode him. It was hedonistically decadent. It was also physically and indescribably gratifying for the studly lover to bust his second nut for the night.

"Fuck me, Athena! Fuck meeeee!"

His thick, white magma jettisoned up into her spasming cunt like Old Faithful. Shot after shot of cum jettisoned out of the belching prick, cocktailing with her releasing ambrosia. So much of the incestuous elixir was flooding out between them that loud, wet slapping sounds were heard as her ass careened off his thighs, and he was soon sitting in a puddle of it.

Later, when the last of the bodily fluids were released, writhing morphed into relaxation, and breathing was normal, Athena and Bob were in a serene, sensual embrace. She remained straddled atop of him, their heads tilted into one another so their foreheads touched. They kissed. It was soft and gentle. They were about to go for a second when Marti, dressed, put her arms around them both.

"You two should get a hotel room," she joked.

Together they chuckled.

"I'm heading home," the dirty blonde said.

She looked at him, leaning in.

"Bobby Threads, thanks for an incredible lay."

She kissed him full on the mouth, then turned to Athena.

"My love," she commented before planting a smooch on the brunette, "call me tomorrow."

Marti then guided their heads together so all three of them were kissing each other. It was pretty tame, with just a brief appearance of tongues. Then she left.

Once again mother and son were in their own world. They looked at each other.

"So," she began, "where do we go from here?"

"My place."

She playfully slapped his arm. He didn't now she was being serious.

"Ok, fine. But after that, where do we go from here?"

He released an uncomfortable sigh, and then answered.

"I don't know."

Athena wasn't pleased with the answer but since she could provide a better alternative, she stayed silent.

They both felt uncomfortable, her more than him.

Then she looked down, forlornly.

"Bob, baby, I'm—"

He stopped her, knowing what she was about to say.

"Mom, there's no need to apologize."

She felt stymied. She was about to try again to apologize and go on with the self-blame she had planned. But their conversation was interrupted.

"Hi, Bobby Threads!"

It was a boisterous greeting from behind them. Bob and Athena turned around in the love seat. It was the two girls who had been sitting together and fingering each other while watching his act. Both looked no more than 25, were nude and were built to please. One had heels on and the other was bare-foot. They each had an arm around the other's waist.

"Hello," he politely said.

"I'm Molly and this is my sister, Julie," the less drunk of the two began. "We saw you tonight. You were soooo awesome, so epic. You got us so turned on we," she paused to giggle and look at her sibling, "we started, playing with each other."

Molly stopped talking to see how he would react. When he didn't seem phased, Julie took up the conversation.

"We wanted to know, would you like to play with us?"

Julie took the hand which was by her side and laid it on her sister's fuzzy cunt. Her fingers snaked along the length of the dripping petals, stroking their edges and precariously avoided slipping in between them. Then she pressed down on the vulva and caressed it with her palm.

Molly tilted her head against her sister's and sighed erotically.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Both Bob and Athena were captivated by the forbidden display before them. Both were getting a little turned on. For her, the sight and thought of sisterly love was intoxicating. Marti was her first and only woman. Nothing against Marti but this would be like going from little league to the majors.

But alas, they were interested in Bob. Not Bob and she.

I bet it would blow their mind finding out about our own family bond. I bet it would excite them and make this a completely incestuous fourway.

Something, though, was gnawing at Athena. It was the same thing she felt when Marti was blowing Bob. It was jealousy. In this unimaginable night of sucking and fucking her only son, she now recognized that her prior envious sentiments were real. As they were now. She really didn't want to share him with another woman.

But who could resist these two tempting sisters. Athena herself—if it was just herself—would surely 'join' their company. They were young, pretty, and the mother would probably get diabetes from eating their sweet pussies. She looked at Bob.

He was ensnared by them. Julie was still rubbing between Molly's thighs while they gave him enormously smoky, sensual stares.

Self-defeating thoughts rocked Athena's mind.

Sure, fucking your mom is hot. But what's hotter? Fucking sisters—at the same time.

Even in lust, I'll get dumped.

(Counting off til he leaves with them) 5-4-3-2-.

"Thank you for the exciting offer, ladies, but I already have plans for tonight."

All three women were shocked at the declining reply. Athena was the most shocked, especially when his hand covered hers.

Julie recoiled her hand back to her side. Molly was blinking like crazy.

"I'm sorry," he said.

Flabbergasted they stared at him, then Athena, then back to him with a "You're passing us up for HER?!" look. They dejectedly walked away. Bob looked at Athena.

"I don't want to make the same mistake Dad made," he explained.

She closed her shocked, open mouth at the same time one of its corners started quivering. She was about to cry.

"Oh, Bobby!" she espoused as the tear streaked down her face.

With the flat of his thumb, he wiped it away. He smiled softly at her.

"I love you, mom."

Still fighting keep her composure, Athena managed to respond in kind.

"I love you, Bobby."

With debauchery passed up and acting up all around them, the unconventional lovers gazed longingly in each other's eyes.

"So, where do we go from here?" It was his turn to ask the question.

"Your place," Athena happily, confidently answered.