Uptown Spunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uugghhhhhh!" the evening's star moaned as she felt his fat hard-on slip in between her salmon-colored folds and begin its descent into her overheated channel.

"Aaarrgghhhh!" Bob screamed as he—his aching dick, more specifically—was at last inside of some primed pussy.

He tossed his head around and simply exhaled. The feel of her muggy, snug cuntal walls rippling up and down his southbound prick was exhilarating.

It was a somewhat tight descent for Bob's manhood, but the tightness of Marti's crevice made the penetration just that much more tantalizing, that much more exquisite. As much as he had thought about his mother, Bob was sidetracked. It was the erotic undertow of Marti's sweet pussy, drawing in his meaty cock like a tractor beam, which was now his mental and physical focus.

"Ohhhhhh, Bobby!" she cried raspily as his balls careened against her butt.

Stripper and patron both knew his lengthy, eager phallus had filled her up, completed with a torrential release of female sap. Bob, planted a very slow, tongue-waggling kiss on her mouth. When she began sucking on his lingua, Bob began screwing her.

The young buck would have preferred starting out with slow pelvic motions, building up the heat, and then just go all out, smashing the needy twat. But tonight was different, thanks to Mom. Bob right away was tapping the drenched, fiery, creamy groove at breakneck speed.

"Aaggghhh!" wailed Marti. "Oh yes! Yes, Bobby! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeee!"

The lad's hips were almost a blur, round and round the lean flanks went, as he pulverized the cougar muff. Soon he added 'English' to this downward motion, by increasing the velocity of his pummeling with an occasional swiveling of his dick in her yearning gully, much like the straw that stirs the drink.

Marti's was thrashing about on the seat like a fish out of water. Her bent knees soon entwined themselves around the heaving stud's body, pulling him deeper inside of her.

Bob was so lost in fucking Marti he had forgotten about his mother. He heard something to his right. He had been so busy sucking on one of Marti's heavy, quivering breasts that the sound of movement on the chair made him look to his side.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed quietly to himself.

Athena, completely nude except for her heels, had sat down next to the mating pair.

"Well, well, look who lost her clothes," Marti quipped.

The parent smiled and laughed. She looked at Bob, who was already visually savoring her drop-dead, naked beauty.

He gawked at the full, large breasts. It dawned on him the last time he saw her mouthwatering, swollen nipples was when he was in Pampers. Her stomach was relatively flat. Her thighs, slowly opening for his viewing pleasure, were lusciously smooth with the insides having a glossy sheen. An intoxicating aroma was released as they parted. Her long legs were lean and uber sexy. And her pussy? Michelangelo's David could not get over he came forth from this magnificently tempting example of womanhood 23 years ago.

If there was a logo for 'moist, intense, female arousal,' it was Athena's cunt. The ceaseless flow of honey not only basted her inner thighs but also the vulva. The small racing stripe of brown pubic hair was matted down. The succulent lips, pink and not overly wide, were parted just enough to showcase her juicy depths. Every square inch of Athena's gash palpitated with forbidden lust.

Shit! Mom makes Sofia Vergara look like Sofia Coppola!

Seeing Athena like this shifted Bob's thrusting motions into overdrive. He was now applying deep, penetrating, gratifying jabs to Mart's slit. It was ferocious and looked more like he was bouncing off of her rather than into her.

"Uhhhh! Arrgghhh! Oh!" he loudly grunted.

The volume and the locomotive-like thrusts were intentional. He always loved showing off for a gorgeous gal. Now was no different. In fact, he relished this showboating more than anytime previously.

Athena glanced at her friend, then at Bob. It turned on the taboo partners to see each other like this, with no one knowing their relationship. She began pulling on one of her hard nipples, while her other hand was gliding over her pubic mound. Bob watched enrapturedly as she caressed her hungry, soaking vagina. His jaw dropped when her index and middle fingers splayed apart the oily lips, then all five digits rubbed the distended labia. Next she slipped the middle one in her crevice, and lackadaisically finger-fucked herself.

The brunette was deliriously lost in her newly-found wantonness. A sinfully, delicious excitement flashed throughout her body so powerfully, it actually made her shiver. The release of her cream got stronger, and the secret passion between she and him got hotter.

"Ah! Ah! Ahhhhh!" she choked out in a hoarse whisper.

The low moan caught Marti's attention. With Bob still working on her searing muff like a jackhammer, she turned her head and saw her friend pleasuring herself. A licentious grin appeared.

"Well, well, look at—ugh! Oh! Ugh!—look at you, playing with yourself like that," she chided.

The parent willfully nodded.

"You're—" Marti's statement was cut off by her orgasm.

"Aahhhhhh!" she screamed.

Bob and Athena both looked at their lover, as she convulsed and climaxed.

"Oh! Oh! Bobby Threads! Shit, don't stop!"

Like a dog shaking off water, the lad had sweat flying off of him as he pounded away at the syrupy, juicy cunt. The feeling of having a beautiful woman orgasming all over his schlong was amazing. The gratification was tripled when, at the same time, his own climax was approaching.

"Ugh! Ugh! Oh!" he panted riotously.

The muscles in his arms and legs were hollering for relief. But he was too far gone in his fucking to care about muscle aches. And he was too close to his own climax.

"Yessss! I'm cumming!" bellowed the evening's star.

Marti and Bob were in a frenzy, cumming and about to cum. They were looking at each other as their turbulent motions were at a fever pitch. Seemingly out of nowhere Athena's finger, the one that had been swilling in her honey-hole, floated in between the stripper and patron. The digit, shiny with her juices, landed right under Bob's nose. He looked at his mother, and snorted heavily, sounding like a silverback gorilla in the forest. Then slowly she dragged the slimy finger down his lips.

Even in the midst of her climax, Marti had to applaud her friend.

"You sexy little bitch!"

Athena withdrew her finger. His tongue shot out, swabbing his lips and savoring her ambrosia.

The forbidden smell and taste of his mother's sweet, dripping pussy, hand-delivered to him by her, was too much for him. He went into sensory overload and within a series of zealous thrusts, began cumming.

"Aaarrrgghhhhh!" he roared.

All the teasing (his and the ladies'), the unexpected family reunion, the threesome, all of the emotions and ecstasy—came spewing out of his cock head in mighty ropes of his rich, heated cream. It was a mind-blowing, toe-curling release for him. In no time the Trojan's reservoir tip was full.

The flexing stallion looked down at Marti. She enthusiastically and willfully got caught up in his crescendo. She wrapped her bouncing legs around Bob and worked her cuntal muscles, squeezing his firing dick.

As he revolved his head in climatic triumph, Bob cast a glance at his mother. She was watching him and Marti going at it. She returned the look, her eyes hooded over, as she was strumming her clit.

"Oh, ohhhh!" she moaned. "Oh, Bob!"

His eyes widened, hearing his mom call his name.

"I'm cumming!" Athena sexily, victoriously announced.

He and Marti, in the twilight of their orgasms, watched Athena get herself off. His horny, hungry eyes were getting crossed watching her big tits quaking, her fingers drilling into the flooded sheath, and her loins spread wide like a centerfold. His depleted rod just plopped out of Marti and was stirring slightly to the writhing, groaning MILF a few feet away.

***

As the three lovers' climaxes subsided and they were winding down, the rest of The Ladies Room was heating up. Most of their circular audience had dispersed thanks to other male dancers coming out. The stripper reinforcements did their own shows for the women and began servicing them or getting serviced by them.

Marti, Athena and Bob were sitting together, cuddling, on the love seat with him in the middle. They rested and basked in the glow of a satisfying—and scandalous—trifecta.

After a while they kissed, then French kissed. First it was Marti and Bob. Then it was Marti and Athena. Finally it was Athena and Bob. This lip- and tongue-lock, was hotter, more passionate than the others, and lasted longer. He took his mother in his arms and heatedly embraced her.

Marti looked at the two and smiled devilishly.

"Ewww! Look at you two go!"

Bob and Athena thought the same thing: If only she knew.

The mother's illicit libido was brimming back to life. She got on top of him, sharing one last, burning French smooch. She pulled her head back from the kiss, painstakingly releasing his tongue from her encompassing lips. She slithered her foxy body down his while locking eyes with him, sexily dragging her flattened breasts with their erect nipples and her sodden muff. Like a snake, Athena gradually moved down the fit male form, leaving kisses and licks on his lower neck, pecs, and eventually his abdomen.

"Hmmmm!" she raunchily swooned as her tongue was bearing in on his navel.

Her scraping nipples, the bristly feel of her pubic strip, the butterfly kisses, the sometimes quick sometimes slow licks—all while she snaked down to his crotch and looking at him so temptingly—had his mind reeling.

"Ohh, that's hot!" Marti lewdly appraised, slipping a hand into her own snatch, watching her friend cascade downward Bobby Thread's body.

The son almost choked when he saw Athena's chin touch his spent, curled up dick, all shriveled up and wet in the rubber. It looked like a midget in a diving suit. She gave him a wicked smile and with her eyes still on his, dragged her chin agonizingly slow over the snail-like form of his penis.

Her lips were next in line to tantalizingly glide over the lump. She gave the middle of the curved shaft a kiss through the Trojan. Her nose followed, sounding like a bloodhound as it sniffed his scent.

The prolonged, cascading touch of her facial features, the smooch, and hefty snorts had Bob's dick stirring awake. What made this erotic 'face-job' even hotter was who was doing it. Then Athena turned it up a notch, just a bit.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Shhhhit!" he bellowed.

Marti shot the dancer a look when she heard him beginning to stammer. She followed his look to his crotch.

Once her face was under Bob's nuts and situated between his open, sweaty thighs, Athena had lifted up his weighty scrotum. She inhaled the aroma, kissed his perineum and then licked once the sensitive area. She gently lowered his nutsack and proceeded to orally adore the testicles.

Her mouth landed on the beefy orbs and was everywhere. Athena was incestuously insane; her lips and tongue were applying kisses, licks and suckles to her son's nuts. It was as if the buxom parent was determined to cover every square inch of testicular skin with her mouth and/or tongue.

"Hmmm, Bobby Threads!" she huskily stated with her face still buried in his nether region.

She paused, to lick and peck his inner thighs. Then she peered into his eyes like the seductress she had morphed into.

"My Bobby," she decadently emphasized, choosing her words knowing the covert mental effect it would have on him, "your balls taste so good!"

In response to the double entendre, his cock jerked up. The ravenous brunette flashed him a sinful wink and a knowing look. He returned it with his own knowing glance, mixed with youthful cockiness.

Athena quickly rolled up the used condom, removed it from the member, and threw it under the love seat. She gawked at the curled up, slimy, spunk-covered dick. There was a wonder in her eyes...and a fire in her loins.

"Ewwww, how fucking sweet!" she murmured before lowering her head so her mouth could envelope her son's penis.

Young Dante's breathing sounded asthmatic.

She began working on Bob's cock like a porn queen. The horny mom frantically bobbed her head up and down, delivering a lusty combo of frenzied licks and loud-sounding slurps.

The licks, luxurious and wet strokes, traveled along the shaft's length, with brief stops to quickly swab the aching cockhead. The slurps, despite the end of his song loudly playing and the boisterous crowd, resonated in Bob's ears.

Athena was joyously reacquainted with a favorite, intimate delicacy: the taste of cum. Her throat and taste buds were going insane with the rediscovered consistency and flavor of spunk.

"Hmmmmm!" she raspily cooed.

Neurons and synapses in Bobby's brain were firing off like the 4th of July as he gazed downward. His pretty and highly aroused mother was kneeling in front of him like a servant girl, consuming his dick. And she did so in such a scintillating, carnally impassioned way that he felt unmitigated ecstasy.

The euphoric hunk was about to release a deep-seeded groan as response to the Hoover-like action he was receiving. That changed to a series of breathless gasps.

"Oh! Oh! Ah! Oh, fuck!! Ah! Oh!"

The reason why the good-looking stud started panting was because his adoring lover had just pressed her lips against the fat tip of his dick, gave it a sucking kiss, immediately followed up with her tongue swirling over the excited cap.

The untamed Athena felt a perverse pride, seeing how she was gratifying her son. Her fervent tongue mopped all around the helmet, painting it in saliva and electrifying it with its slippery touch.

Athena then made a decision. She had to be fucked...right now, by her son. She disengaged herself from his member, raising herself up in front of his still-seated form. Even though he was two inches taller than her, currently she looked like an Amazonian queen towering over him.

This is so fucking hot, the sun has competition! Marti silently critiqued while watching them.

The dirty blonde had already given herself an invigorating orgasm while her girlfriend was blowing the stripper. She was ready to fuck herself even deeper watching Athena screw Bobby Threads.

"Fuck him, Athena! Fuck him good!" she cheered.

Athena sauntered closer to Bob, swinging one sleek leg over so that his bent knees were between her spread thighs. Their eyes blazed on each other, reflecting their monumental arousal, and their mutual desire to share forbidden passion. Both breathed gutturally, like jungle animals, He was titanium hard. She was wetter than a river.

She straddled him.

Athena took hold of the lengthy, sumptuous, and forbidden cock.

He was silent but his eyes, large as Frisbees, showed his carnal anticipation.

Athena placed the plum-like top at the opening of her buttery and needy cunt. Slowly—ever so slowly—she began lowering herself down on his dick.

"Ah! Ohhhhhhh!" she lustily exhaled.

Once her pussy lips encompassed the robust crown, they sucked it in and gradually consumed the top quarter of Bob's member. She then placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Ugghhhh!" he groaned.

The initial sensation of being mounted by his bare, busty mom was indescribable. Athena's pussy was very wet, very tight, and very accommodating. Her sugars rippled and quivered, welcoming his hard-on like a victorious warrior. Her releasing nectar greased the passageway for easier accessibility.

It was like an X-rated version of Star Trek. Bob watched his prick being beamed up into the overjoyed slit.

"Beam me up, Mommy," he mused to himself.

Centimeter by centimeter vanished upward into the hungry channel as she eased herself downward. She tossed her head back, her sexy dark mane flying about. This was unparallel ecstasy being awarded excruciatingly one fleshy bit at a time.

Her back was arched, her hair looking like a brown waterfall adjacent to it. Thanks to this sexy curve, her tits jutted out and appeared even bigger. The nipples seemed even larger, like two sweet, delectable Hershey kisses. Bob was getting hypnotized as Athena's chest rose and fell while she breathed deeply.

More of the luscious, thrilled member was eased up into the creamy pussy. Athena's most intimate opening was being splayed apart—and she loved it. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth alternated between forming an "O" and her biting the lower lip. Then she sighed.

"Ohhhh, so good! Soooo good!"

Her ravenous twat, like an invading army, continued taking possession of his manhood. The top 2/3 of Young Dante's cock was ensphered by it. The shuddering, vibrant cuntal insides massaged and shellacked the incoming rod.

"Urrrgghhh!" he growled. "Athena your pussy is so wet and tight!" He really desired to say 'mom' instead.'

Bob wanted to grab hold of those descending, lush, curvaceous hips and just start plowing away. But he gave this time to his mother, remaining passive with his arms at his sides.

"Hmmmm! Glad you like it, Bobby-kins," she responded, watching his reaction.

His eyes bugged out.

Bobby-kins was her nickname for him when he was child. She used to utter it when he did something good. Right now, for her, what he was doing was beyond good.

When her ample buttocks touched his thighs, the two moaned.

Bob's dick was now fully encased inside of Athena's womanhood.

Breathing heavily and with feverish anticipation, they looked at each other. Both sets of eyes were half-slitted and glazed over with primal lust. Then the mother began fucking her son by riding him. Her hips undulated, gradually at first. After that, the tempo increased as the meaty goodness of his cock supplied her with ethereal sensations.

"Oh Bobby, your cock feels sooooo INCREDIBLE!" she lavished.

She could have never imagined her making this statement—never in her wildest moments, prior to tonight.

Incest? Are you crazy?!

But, there was no denying it. Her son's hard penis, a masterpiece of length and girth, had been completely absorbed by her heterosexually-famished cunt. And she was riding it for all its luscious sexual worth.

Eat your heart out, Kay Parker! she declared silently, bawdily.

Athena's body moved in a north/south direction, building up the momentum and the heat. It was as if she was on a pogo-stick, bouncing up and down on the dick. Her gushing juices made her motions all the more savory.

Once again, she seemed to be in her own universe. As she rode the gratifying, stiff prick, her eyes were shut and she slowly rolled her head—especially when she was on the downstroke.

After a bit, Bob's hips lifted to meet her thrusts, affording her honey-hole more direct and pleasing strokes. This resulted in a more profound, lewd affection for the moist snugness of her pussy. The sensation for him was exhilarating. It felt like he was in the grip of a vise, very humid, and lined with silkiness.

Next his hands hand cupped her mammoth rack.

"Yesssss!" the beauty clamored.

She put her hands behind her head like a 1950's pinup model with her chest thrusted out, giving him more tit-flesh to enjoy. He kneaded the excited breasts, caressing them especially underneath at their curvature. He toyed with the puffy nipples, tweaking and squeezing them. Then he leaned in and licked at the eager teats, left to right, right to left.

"Hmmmm!" he quietly hummed, diligent in licking at both nipples and providing equal gratification.

"Ahhh!" she squealed as his tongue circled her mammary peaks. Her nipples were sensitive, and a key source for her getting more amped up.