All Comments on 'Upwardly Mobile Pt. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
Hmmm

This author seems to want to be like MM, creating wimpy male characters and brain dead selfish wives.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
So, did she or didn’t she?

Decent set-up for chapter two. She’s letting his imagination run wild.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
What happened in the past, what the future will bring?

What happened in the past, what the future will bring? Just the writer knows...so 2* for now

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Good start

You’ve done an excellent job setting the stage. Two likable characters and an intriguing situation where literally anything can happen from this point forward. I can’t stop laughing at the folks who commented here. It’s like they read a different story! That Peter dude is seriously fucked in the head. You have to feel sorry for people like him.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
umm

so is this a swinging cuckold fantasy piece or is it a serious cheating wife story? not saying i mind if its a fantasy piece pretty much why this site is here but looking for the serious cheating wife stories. ur others look like swinging fantasy stories is why i didnt read them

sober71sober71about 6 years ago

Good start well written, nice slow build up, just the way I like it.

Keep the good work coming

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
I'll give you one more then.

You have a nice set up for chapter two but..... You never said why Rose and Bob were on second marriages. If infidelity was the reason for either then Rose is playing with fire. Just about every couple plays fantasy games in the sack but carrying outside the bedroom starts the to plant the idea that it is real. If she did have sex with Tony and Bill then she just ended her second marriage. if Bob haddn't stressed at least twice that he thought she was kidding then she is dumber than shit. If Bob is going to be getting off on this then he is dumber than shit. Take your pick.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
As Joe said, "Good Start"

And BayernPeter's comment gave me a pretty good indication that this could be an interesting story worth reading. (And it was. Thanks Pete.)

KingBandor's writing style I found to be very readable and clear. This first chapter has introduced the characters well and left me interested in what will happen in following episodes.

Lue

Ps: KB, I note that your biog note is not particularly informative. I find it interesting to know more about authors whose stories I like. I also note that you mention your own stories as your favourites.

Poor form, Your Majesty.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Removed Favorites...

Point taken.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Dragonmsnn said:

That I’d she did screw those other two guys, her marriage is over, because her husband said at least twice that he thought she was kidding. But what the husband didn’t ever say was no, you can’t, don’t do that. She teased him with a hall pass notion until they could get back together, and played along with it, not believing she’d do it, but he never said no.

In the meantime, he was seeing strippers, even if he never fucked any of them. He had a line he wouldn’t cross — and it was pretty smart of him, ‘cause fucking a stripper is always a risky move — versus her maybe, and maybe not, screwing her two coworkers. Then, they are both loyal and faithful when she gets to Dallas. His first move is to show her off in a thong bikini. I guess that the next chapter will have his boss trying to get into that thong.

The husband was encouraging all of this, yet giving her excuses if she did screw around.

kafkafabout 6 years ago
blocking his few

?

Brandie78Brandie78about 6 years ago
Great start to another great story

Agree with a few of the other comments... relationship wise. However, its a story and not sure its really about real life. Therefore, I find it more of a story that many don't really get the opportunity to enjoy. Minus a good read. To me that is exactly what this is. Enjoy your writings and look forward to more.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Plenty of teasing

Playing with the fantasy of sharing but neither doing anything with it other than enhance their sex. Husband's a fool to start showing her off knowing about 'his philandering boss' without telling what he's like.

Fire...playing with...burnt..

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Most of this part is a drivel with worn-out banalities in descriptions of sex and a hint of infidelity in the past, two pages for the intro. Ok for skimming through.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hate cucks. 1 star & the end.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
2117 Followers
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES