Upwardly Mobile Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,112 Followers

Rose was in incredible shape, and you would never know by looking at her she had given birth to two kids. He rolled her onto her back and kissed his way down her neck, over her chest, to one of her full 38-D, all natural tits.

Her tits were soft, yet full, with larger than average areolas and long, pronounced nipples. They were a little lower these days than they had been when Bob had first met her, but she was a long way from needing any of the boob work most women in Dallas her age had done. She prided herself in staying in great shape, and it showed. She was always checked out by other men, and sometimes even by women, wherever they went.

She breathed in deeply as his tongue found her nipple and circled it slowly, pushing herself up more to force her tits into his mouth. "Mmmmmmm" she moaned as he opened his mouth and sucked one nipple in, pulling on it and making it stretch. When he began to rub the tip of his tongue against the tip of her nipple, she gasped and said, "Oh baby, I love it when you do that." Her body twitched, and Bob could tell his tongue was sending electric shocks through her chest and down between her legs, where her need was growing.

He released her tit, moved over to its mate and started sucking on it hungrily, practically trying to nurse. His hand went up to the other breast he had been sucking, still warm from his mouth. He pinched the swollen and hardened nipple, gripping it between the first and second fingers of his hand while rubbing the tip with his thumb. He coordinated the movements of his tongue on her left nipple with the action of his thumb on her right, trying to give her the sensation of having two mouths sucking on both of her breasts at the same time. It worked and was making her squirm, "God baby, I can almost cum just from you doing that."

She was holding his head, fingers in his short brown hair as he pulled back, stretching her nipple and letting it slowly slide from his mouth. He smiled at her and said, "Maybe so, but I have a better idea."

She almost giggled and replied playfully, "Oh yeah? What's that?"

Bob lowered his head and started kissing his way down her body, dragging his open mouth over her abdomen, leaving a wet trail as he moved lower.

"Ohhhh that is a better idea," she hissed as his tongue pushed into her belly button before continuing down.

He mouthed the soft, tender flesh at the side of her mound, then up and over it. She bucked slightly pushing her hips up, trying to make the contact stronger, but Bob pulled back just in time to keep his lips and tongue barely against her skin. As he licked lower, he spread her legs wide to give him more room to work. He licked down one side of her puffy outer labia, then up the other, and back to the top. Her hips were grinding, following his movements as if trying to maneuver her clit against his mouth.

"Ohhhh, you like that don't you?" He asked, teasing her, as his tongue circled her pussy again. Her hips were shaking as she gyrated.

"No.," she said, lying.

He pushed his face down against her pussy and slowly moved his head side to side, making a big, slow "no" gesture. As he did, he slipped his tongue out to rub in between her lips, forcing them open and giving him access to the delicate flower of her inner labia. He licked and sucked them into his mouth as she spread her legs wider and moved her hips up and down rhythmically. She was slick and creamy as her arousal and need were obvious.

"I can tell," he said, then asked again, "you love it, don't you?"

She gasped, and her hips jerked involuntarily as his tongue brushed her clit. She let out a gasp and a deep whine as his tongue continued to rub in her slit between her swollen lips, but avoided contact with her clit.

"No," she whispered with a raspy, shaky voice. "I don't...uhggggh," she cut off her response as his tongue hit her clit and started beating it rapidly.

"Fuck!" she cried out and grabbed the back of his head with one hand and the sheets next to her hip with the other, arching her back and shoving her pussy hard into his face.

Bob licked her clitoris hard, grinding his tongue on it without stopping, taking her pleasure higher and higher as she bucked her hips uncontrollably. Then suddenly, he stopped and pulled his tongue away. Her hips thrust up trying to push her clit back in contact with the missing tongue but failed.

"Then, I should stop if you don't like it," he said laughing.

She growled at him and let out snarling, "Don't stop!" as she tried desperately to shove her pussy back against his mouth.

He held onto her hips tightly, managing to avoid contact as she bucked and thrashed. After several seconds, she realized he wouldn't give in, and she settled back onto the bed. She opened her legs wider and said softly, "Please, baby. Please lick my pussy."

They had played this game before, and she knew what he liked to hear. As she finished her plea, Bob gently lowered his mouth to her pussy and lightly rubbed her clit with his tongue. He licked it slowly, softly, rolling it around and around in circles. Her body reacted, and she was again grinding her hips uncontrollably.

After several seconds, he planted his mouth around her clit and sucked, making it swell and rubbing it firmly with his tongue. He could feel it was fully engorged and poking out much farther than usual, stretched tight by the suction. He pulled the folds of skin back even more, with his fingers, making her clit stand up like the head of a tiny penis. He looked at it and softly moaned as he resumed sucking on it, his lips moving up and down it like the shaft of a cock.

She reacted like a wild slut. Bob ground his tongue against it harder and held on tightly as she started bouncing her hips up and down wildly. She cried out, over and over, "yes, yes, yes, yes" in rhythm to her cunt thrusting into his face.

Suddenly, she grabbed his head with both hands, pulling his hair and screaming out a loud, wailing "oh" that went on and on, as she bucked harder, her entire body vibrating and shaking. She came, releasing an incredibly hard orgasm, and tried hard to push his head away. He held on tightly, never breaking contact with her clit, only slightly lessening the intensity of his licking as she continued to cum. He gradually softened his touches as her bucking grew weaker. By the time she finished cumming and collapsed, totally relaxed, he was licking her clit extremely softly and slowly.

His face, her pussy, and their bed sheets were coated in her juices. Bob looked up at her with his wet, glistening face and could tell she wanted him to hold her, to cuddle her. But, by now, his cock was raging hard again, so he slid up her body and kissed her neck, holding her tightly, but kept her legs open wide. As he slid up, his cock found her pussy and the head slid down through her wet slit. She reacted instantly. Gone was her need to cuddle as she lifted her hips to meet his probing cock.

"Oh, yes, baby," she snarled as the cock penetrated her and pushed in deeply, "fuck me!"

He fucked her hard and fast, knowing she was ready for it. His own lust was more in control of his actions than his brain, and he fucked her far rougher than he ordinarily would have. He pounded her pussy, driving his cock into her rapidly. At that moment, she was not his wife. She was all the strippers he had wanted to fuck but had not. He fucked her like a slut, and she loved it. He didn't know how long it went on, whether it was several minutes or several seconds. All he knew was she started cumming, and that drove him over the edge. He cried out loud as his cock exploded inside her, spraying her with his thick seed.

They clung to each other as their bodies convulsed together. As their orgasms passed, they both collapsed onto the bed, spent. Bob slid over to Rose's side, holding her while his wet, cum-coated cock slid out of her, dragging a wet line over her thigh. His head lay next to her breast, mouth opening and closing as he tried to catch his breath. She chuckled softly and said, "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, sunshine," he replied, smiling at his wife, "What an incredible way to wake up on my day off."

She laughed, "Honey, that would be a great way to wake up any day."

He laughed along with her, kissed her softly, then got up and walked across the room naked, heading to the big open bathroom. He turned on the shower and was rewarded with immediate hot water, thanks to an oversized tankless water heater. He stepped into the large glass shower and let the multiple jets of water coat him. Rose walked in, hand over her pussy, laughing, trying to keep his cum from dripping out all over the floor.

"Damn, baby, you came a lot," She said as she stepped into the shower with him. She pulled her hand away from her pussy and licked the palm and fingers clean of his cum. She smiled broadly.

"You're such a dirty boy," she said laughing.

He laughed and smiled back, "Yeah and you love it."

She raised up on her tiptoes and kissed him, "Yes, yes I do," she replied.

They had sex again in the shower, pressing her up against the thick glass. After, they cleaned up and got out. They got dressed, Bob in a pair of Hawaiian print swimming trucks and her into a little pink micro-bikini.

As he exited the bathroom, he heard the distinctive sound of someone making a big splash in their swimming pool. He walked across the bedroom and looked out back. The boys, Jodie and Chase, were both in the pool splashing each other and Amanda was in the hot tub, watching them.

He looked back at Rose as she came out of the bathroom. She was stunning. He thought about how hard it was to imagine that two of those three kids had come out of that gorgeous body. She saw his stare and stopped, feeling a little self-conscious.

"What?" she asked.

"I love you." He said in response.

She came to him, slipping her arms under his and around his body, looking up and kissing him. "I love you too," she replied.

Suddenly, he remembered something that he was supposed to have told her a few days ago.

"Oh shit, honey," he started, feigning fear, "I forgot to tell you something important. Jerry invited us over to a party at his house today. He's invited several of the partners, and we really can't miss it."

She gave him a look that always meant she was not thrilled with him, but then it passed quickly, and she smiled, "Oh, ok. What about the kids?"

"It's a pool party," he explained, "at their lake house and cookout later this evening. He said to bring the kids. They have stuff to keep them busy and that way our kids can meet his sons. I know Gloria, his wife, is excited to get to meet you, too finally."

She thought about it a few seconds, then smiled, "Sounds wonderful. Ok." Then a troubled look came over her face, "But what should I wear?"

Bob laughed and looked at her, "Well, I think this bikini would be a big hit with my co-workers."

She gave him a look of pretend shock.

"No way, I don't wear this out in front of people." She was self-conscious about her looks but enjoyed it when people looked at her. It was an interesting dichotomy. She was shy, but it didn't take much encouragement for her to start teasing people with her body. "I only wear it at home with you and the kids."

He kissed her, hands moving down her back to squeeze her ass. "Baby, you look incredible. Wear it," he said feeling her ass through the thong, then added, "But, if you're too shy, why don't you wear that pretty bikini cover-up that you got in Florida last year."

She looked at him, and Bob could tell she was debating with herself. He was not sure what made her give in, but she nodded and said, "Ok, baby, if it makes you happy."

Then she moved away and laughed, saying under her breath, "Plus, Tony and Bill loved it."

He pulled her back and kissed her again, patting her on her mostly naked ass. He ignored the joke about Tony and Bill as he was not going to play her game. Instead, he just raised his eyebrows.

"Well, I like it, and it would make me happy," he said, smiling, "but, right now what would make me even happier is bacon. I'll make breakfast. Can you go let the kids know?"

"Sure." She responded.

End of Part 1

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,112 Followers
12