All Comments on 'Upwardly Mobile Pt. 02'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
So, we still don’t know . . .

. . . if Rose has screwed around, but now we do know that Bob will.

Good change of pace.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Not buying it.

In story number one you stated that Bob and Jerry had worked together for several years at the old firm. Jerry had been in Texas a couple of years starting up his new company Adrenaline. Yet in number two you state that Jerry had never met Rose and Bob had never met Gloria. Jerry meets them when they get to his house wearing just a speedo.

Two things you failed to mention in number one was how long had Bob and Rose been married and how old are the kids. Jerry introduces Mike to everyone and Amanda can't take her eyes of him as if he were a celebrity. He then take the kids to meet Jerry's boys.

Jerry has amassed quit a bit in a few years since moving to Dallas. A huge home with lake and three pools with interconnecting channels, Grotto and floating wet bar. On the lake was a party barge with jet skis and slide.

In number two you have Bob having sex with Gloria and hint that Rose has had sex with Jerry. Next on the agenda is Marcus's and Shawn with his Jewish dick. Will you have Amanda doing all the guys on the barge?

Sorry Dude I've read my last.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 6 years ago
Great story!

I'm really enjoying the progress and if I was Rose, I would have had sex already with someone. Keep it going!

Naked_ManNaked_Manabout 6 years ago

I don't know why, but for some reason, this line intrigues me very much: "Rose appeared behind him, apparently not bothered by being naked at all." I can't wait for the next Chapter and a revelation of how Rose came to be so blase' about her nudity, apparently to the surprise/consternation of her husband Bob.

I am expecting to hear more about Rose and Jerry in the kitchen, of course. But perhaps this will also lead to a revelation about what really happened between Rose and her former workmates Tony Miller and Bill Anderson before she moved to Texas. Maybe she spent a lot of time naked with them as well, which prepared her for this party.

I am also hoping that there is more to come from Amanda's day on the boat with all the young men.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love a good party

Such a great story with much more to come, including daughter following mom’s path, I hope. Hot xoxoxoxoxo Annette

Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
Hmmm

Writing is solid, dialogue is fun, curious to see where this goes.

ChrisPrickettTxChrisPrickettTxabout 6 years ago
Excellent.

Great writing. Very erotic.

taylorsamtaylorsamabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Good Story I'm enjoying it.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
These fucking husbands

So infuriating....get your brain out of your cock and look after your bloody wife!!

And would make for a short arsed story.

So frustrating...I've fucked Gloria, but I don't want Jerry fucking Rose

And I bet she hasn't...yet.

Still, feel Jerry and Gloria and the others to a lesser extent deserve some comeuppance for essentially cornering and trapping (kids on the boat) then coercing and cajoling (the new boss) them rather than being upfront...while the kids are away we play, you are free to join or not. No drama, but loads of sex.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Fucking hot!

Battle of the big penises (penii?) and the nympho pussys. I just want them to put all day and night.

samanddave46samanddave46almost 5 years ago
Enjoying

Enjoying the scriptures x

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

More drivel, swinging sex description for 5 pages, no plot of any kind.

I was fishing for some plot but nothing came out of this. I wonder what is the advantage of reading porn like this instead of just watching porn videos. Besides, all the descriptions are so banal and cliché, you could have find it the same way in many mediocre stories in LW.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Poor Bob he has just been conned the stupid idiot. Now they can blackmail him into their sex club. What fool he is. That’s of course assuming Rose hasn’t cheated either. They could’ve fooled her the same way. Blackmail from both sides, secrets to get them into their swinger club

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Who is Dan, who is mentioned together with Rose in the subtitle to this part of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES