Urban Oddballs: 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Wilkie, Annry..." Gaxi said, correcting her.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, the point is Oeno will have milking friends. Everyone will have their family members in one place and I can start another business on the side selling the milk, which will help out the group," Annry explained.

"Woah Annry, you thought of everything!" Gaxi giggled, her ass bouncing into Annry from her jolt of excitement.

"Gah! Geez, your ass is big, uh, but yeah, I'm doing the best I can," Annry giggled after recovering from having Gaxi's huge rump pressed against her ass.

"Well, my baby is amazing!" Oeno giggled, beaming with pride at Annry's competence.

"Hehe, thanks babe, that means a lot," Annry snorted her nose in the air with swelling pride.

"That reminds me of something I read on 'Planet Health' the other day. Gaxi, have you ever heard of a milk enema?" Oeno asked.

"Well, that was random..." Annry laughed.

"No, I haven't, what's that?!" Gaxi asked, awestruck.

"Okay, this going to get a little weird, but I'm going to need your help with this, honey," Oeno giggled with haughty amusement.

***

Elsewhere, in front of a pink castle-shaped building with a goose head as its spire, the two flop goblins walked a blissful and ignorant Shawna into the establishment.

"Hello gentlemen, how may I help you this afternoon?" Asked a woman in a pink blazer and thong who stood at the receptionist podium, which was also pink and in the shape of a goose's head.

"Yeah, we got a wondering girl who we think Goose would be interested in," said one of the Flop Goblins.

"Oh, ma'am, are you being held against your will?" Asked the Receptionist.

"Wow so many pretty boobies around here, Daddy will love this place!" Shawna said, ignoring the woman's question.

"Oh, another one of these dumb CDG bitches? Ugh, yeah, the boss is upstairs, go on ahead."

"Hehe, thanks, come on titties," said one Flop Goblin, thanking the receptionist while the other smacked Shawna on the rear.

Upstairs, they proceeded passed various women of different ages and races, all with exceptional assets that were most appealing to the duo. After proceeding down the hall, they were greeted by a pregnant woman wearing a bowtie who sat in a chair near a large ornate door.

"Oh, you boys can go in, Daddy's expecting you," giggled the pregnant woman as she mulled over her engorged belly.

"Daddy?" Shawna giggled with excitement.

"Yeah, yeah come on!" Said one of the Flop Goblins, poking Shawna to get a move on.

Behind the ornate doors laid a lavish office all pink, and at the end of this office sat a large Mule Zooman with his chin resting on top of his clasped hands, glaring at the two disheveled flop goblins and their busty companion.

"Woah, shit, he's big..." said one Flop Goblin to the other.

"Shut up! Hey, uh, Mr. Goose, we brought you a dumb busty bitch for sale. She's, uh...uh," the Flop Goblin stumbled.

"A dim CDG?" Boomed Mr. Goose.

"Y-Yeah..." mumbled a Flop Goblin.

"Wow, are you Daddy? You seem bigger?" Blinked Shawna, cheerful and bemused.

"Ah, well, she's cute. What's your name, young miss?" Mr. Goose laughed.

"I'm Shawna, Big Daddy! A pleasure to meet you!" Shawna giggled, bowing.

"Hmm, very good. You 'vagabonds' will get your payment in a moment, I just need to weigh the merchandise. Shawna, could you be a good girl and step on the scale to the left?" Mr. Goose explained.

"Yes, sir! I promise my boobies are fat, cross my heart!" Shawna giggled, doing a crossing motion on her chest before hopping on the scale.

With the pad under her bare feet, the screen above her head began to compile a readout on her physical data:

Race: CDG

Age: 18

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 198 lbs.

Measurements: 34R 36-54-36

Awareness: Mild

[Subject contains a body made up of 35% fat]

[High fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[Moderate fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

[HIGH fat concentration in 'Thighs']

[Subject contains a body made up of 65% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Thighs']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Number of Births: 1]

[Womb Capacity: High]

[Vaginal elasticity: High]

[Is subject fit for consumption: Yes]

[Subject is fat enough to be used for consumption]

[Is subject intelligent: Moderate]

[Subject has moderate intelligence and is somewhat fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Plaything]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

[Subject is mobile though subject's fat concentration will affect her performance, stressing the spine]

[Limb Removal suggested: Low]

[Recommended uses:

Entertainer: Subject's litheness and fatty assets would make for a valuable entertainer.

Mother/Stepmother/Nanny: Subject's welcoming body and moderate intelligence make her ideal subject for taking care of and raising children.

Personal Companion/ Spouse /Pet: Subject is smart enough to accompany and participate in daily activities. She is smart enough not to bore guests and or the owner at gatherings. She is competent enough to become a proper housewife given the training.

Sexual plaything: Subject's moderate intelligence, attractive assets, and high vaginal marks make her ideal for a sexual plaything.

Bedroom dressing: Subject's low mobility, near useless limbs, high fat, and low intelligence make her ideal to occupy one's bedroom as either a comfort object or bed warmer.

Breeder: Subject's high fertility and moderate mobility make her ideal to produce.

Brain overview: copy saved to console.

Motivation: To be a good mommy.

Love: I love Daddy.

Hate: I hate not having dick.

Self: I hope I can be of use to Daddy and Baby.

File Size: 122TB]

S.T.A.T.S

Strength- 2

Toughness-0

Adeptness-2

Tenacious-2

Sharpness-5

"Well, she's a keeper! A very high-quality product! I'm surprised that she isn't owned by anyone, and even more surprised that a couple of bums like you happened to find her," Mr. Goose pondered going through the readouts on his phone as they were displayed on the scale's screen.

The two flop goblins gulped, unsure if he would take the bimbo they had brought in.

"Eh, I'll take her. 5,000 bytes each sound good?" Mr. Goose shrugged, forwarding the money to the two's accounts.

"Hell yeah, thanks old timer!" Roared one Flop Goblin.

"Fuck yeah man, let's bail!" Said the other Flop Goblin, grabbing his friend by the collar and rushing out of the room.

Shawna waved them goodbye as they made their hasty exit.

"Huh, well they were a lively and... smelly bunch. Well... 'Shawna' I guess its time to get you in dancing shape," Mr. Goose shrugged as he thumbed through his phone.

Not so long after, a woman came into the room. She was of Belfveian descent, her lowermost breasts slapping her thighs as she walked.

"Ah yes, Luvava, I need you to train this lovely lady here on how to be a dancer," Mr. Goose said, gesturing to Shawna.

"Oh, she's Gosling me then?" Luvava lisped through her fat silver lips.

"Yep, you'll oversee her training and she'll be bunking with you in your dorm," Mr. Goose explained.

"Right o', boss. Come on newbie, let's hit the poles," Luvava giggled.

"Oh, okay, bye-bye big Daddy!" Shawna waved as Luvava led her out of the room.

"So, where are we going, six boobie lady?" Shawna asked.

"Well, we're going to go to one of the private rooms to train ya!" Luvava giggled.

***

"God's, Gaxi, I don't think taking in this much is healthy..." Annry said while pointing at Gaxi's swollen form.

Oeno's huge nipple was wedged deep into Gaxi's ass, torrents of milking pumping into Gaxi's body. Annry gave soft yet effective punches to the side of Oeno's massive tit, which in turn caused the milk to gush out. After ten minutes of this Gaxi was sporting a stomach comparable to that of a woman full term with octuplets, which, combined with her diminutive size, rendered her immobile.

"Ahh, don't have her stop just yet, babe, this feels so good, moo!" Oeno cooed, now pussy deep in euphoria.

"No, no its o'tay Annry, I can take it. Ahh, it's kind of nice," Gaxi mumbled as she continued to expand at a slow pace, her rubbery skin creaking in the water as she did so.

"Eh, okay, but this is getting a little worrisome, to be honest," Annry said while sucking on her lips.

"Oh, ugh, nooo! Ah, my milk ducts feel so good right now," Oeno mumbled as Annry gave her left breast a light jab.

"Gah, that's a lot!" Gaxi mumbled as she expanded several inches all at once.

"Eh, okay, this is getting a little worrisome. I'm shutting this down," Annry said with cautious assertiveness as she tried pulling Gaxi off of Oeno's fat nipple.

With a few hard tugs and a loud pop, Gaxi's ass loosened from Oeno's nipple. The loss of the breast's receiver caused milk to pollute the water in the tub while Gaxi's body collapsed on Annry, though thanks to the buoyancy of the water she was not injured by Gaxi's increased weight.

"Pah, whew, you okay leader girl? Wait, why isn't there like a geyser of milk?" Annry asked as she gave a quizzical gaze at Gaxi's bloated body.

Gaxi moaned and rubbed her swollen sides in agony, though in an odd sense of events Gaxi's expanded belly began to shrink. No milk geyser erupted from her ass, nor did she faint from the discomfort. Instead, little by little, her bloated gut shrank.

'Woah, is she absorbing all that milk? That's crazy!' Thought Annry as she watched Gaxi's body shrink before her eyes.

Oeno, however, was still entranced by her lactation induced euphoria, so all she did during this time was leak more milk into the bathwater, turning the trio's water into more of a soupy mixture of the two liquids. This constant expelling filled her mind with haze and her body with the sensation that accompanies relief.

***

"Okay, I know holding yourself up like this is going to be difficult given you don't have feet like mine. However, if you wrap one foot over the other like...this, then the crowd would be just as impressed," Luvava explained as she used her prehensile feet to balance herself on the stripper pole before demonstrating how one like Shawna without such appendages would accomplish the same feat.

"But what if my boobies get in the way?" Shawna asked, pushing up her overflowing breasts that were now housed in a long pink t-shirt.

"Hmmm, oh yeah, that's a good point. Maybe we should go shopping. I'm not sure what your theme should be, but we'll see what you like!" Luvava giggled.

"Woah, thank you, Ms. Boobie Lady!" Shawna said hugging Luvava, her head nestled in the woman's uppermost breasts.

"You're welcome, baby. Hmm, I guess we're off then!" Luvava giggled, taking Shawna by the hand.

***

Elsewhere, Sarah wandered the city looking for Shawna.

"Bah, bah, have you seen a naked lady with really big boobies walking around?" Sarah asked some strangers.

"You mean like me?" Asked the stranger, pointing to herself.

"No, Bah, she had long blue hair and she was white," Sarah explained.

"Uh, hmm, no, sorry little one. I hope you find her," said the stranger as she waved Sarah away.

"Grrr, Bah, this is Baaaad," Sarah bleated before going off to ask more people.

***

Elsewhere, at one of Luvava's favorite clothing stores, Luvava was waiting for Shawna to come out of the dressing room.

"Ms. Boobie Lady, this is really tight!" Shawna cried.

"Remember what I told you 'tight is right' now come on out and let me see!" Luvava giggled.

Shawna approached Luvava, the array of dressing mirrors behind her in the presentation portion of the dressing area.

"Wow, pink really is your color! Too bad they only go up to K-cups here, but a little, or more so a lot of overflows is pretty sexy. Now, you said you don't have any other clothes, right?" Luvava asked.

"I do, but I don't think Daddy kept them and I can't find him, so no I guess not..." Shawna pouted.

'Aw, the poor girl must have been abandoned by this Daddy person. People really do treat CDGs so poorly.' Thought Luvava as she concealed her pity behind a reassuring smile. "Hey, why don't you choose some more clothes for you? Ya' know, build up your wardrobe a bit?" Luvava smiled, patting Shawna on the shoulder.

"A-are you sure?" Asked Shawna.

"Indeed I am, no worries!" Luvava winked.

"Oh, thank you so much, Ms. Boobie Lady!" Shawna clapped, hopping up and down. Her huge breasts slapped against her pelvic bones, the pale flesh now free from its pink bikini holdings.

"Wow, these things are massive...okay, I'll go get you some clothes. You hang tight in your dressing room!" Luvava smiled.

Shawna nodded and did as she was told. This followed an array of showings and mismatching of various pieces that squeezed and pushed at Shawna's voluptuous form. Her breasts were subject to being pushed up and flattened out, though they made her chest look twice as big, and some outfits like sleepwear allowed the heavy white water bags to hang unopposed. Pants were a smaller obstacle, given how skirts and dresses did not obstruct her rather large thighs. However, pants needed to be a wide cut more times than not. Once Shawna had a taste of what high heels felt like, she felt drawn to them, requesting shoes with both a heel. It was suggested that she show her feet, so high heeled sandals and the like were provided.

"Wow, okay, that look is totally you! I told you, you look great in pink!" Luvava clapped.

Shawna blushed, tugging at her pink dress with white polka-dots. A slight discomfort came from how her undersized bra underneath caused her breasts to press up against the cleavage opening of the dress, the rim rubbing against her flesh. Under the grandeur that was her massive bust lay an oversized belt fastened around her waist. The dress ended just below her pubic region, showing off the thick brilliance of Shawna's sizable thighs. All of this was complete with the stylish foundation of white open toed sandals sporting a prominent heel.

"You really think so?" Shawna asked with reservation.

"I know so. This and the rest of the things I picked out are going to make you look amazing! And the show outfit, hmmhmm, you'll knock 'em dead tonight!" Luvava clapped, proceeded by giving Shawna a hug and a silver kiss on the cheek.

"Whoa, I feel super good all of a sudden!" Shawna giggled with girlish pride.

"That's what my kisses do, baby!" Luvava winked.

"Hehe, I love you, Ms. Boobie Lady!" Shawna said with a hug.

"Aw, I love you too. Now, let's hurry back, I have to doll you up for the show tonight!" Luvava said, rounding up all the clothes for purchase.

***

"You feeling better, Gaxi?" Asked Quiz, rubbing Gaxi's belly as she laid across her lap.

"Where's Shawky, Quiz?" Gaxi moaned, her belly now only resembling a woman full term with a single child.

"This note, by our little lamb no doubt, says that they went shopping. Knowing Sarah, this probably means that they'll be getting in late, cuz ya'know, missions pop up and junk," Poppy explained, looking at the chicken-scratched note.

"Why don't you just hang tight here, Annry and Oeno will take care of you," Quiz said in a calm voice as she kissed Gaxi's bloated belly.

"Are you all leaving?" Gaxi sighed.

"Yeah, I have to get dinner ready for ma date! Big sis is helping!" Quiz giggled.

"Yeah, though you promised me a walk to the house," Poppy glared.

"Jeez, alright, but only halfway. We're like miles away from the house," Quiz groaned.

"Yeah, yeah alright," Poppy groaned.

"Well, I guess we'll be moving out. See ya tomorrow, leader gal!" Quiz giggled, adjusting Gaxi's tiny body off of her lap.

"Yeah, see ya Gax, we'll be back to help finish up our little housing project tomorrow," Poppy giggled as she took off her clothes and packed them in Quiz's backpack before taking out a leash.

"Alright, come girl!" Quiz laughed, slapping Poppy on her fat ass.

"Yip! Grrrr," Poppy whimpered in surprise before growling.

"Heh, yeah sorry, sorry," Quiz apologized.

Poppy maintained her gaze for a few moments to make her little sister uncomfortable, though she then gave her a reassuring smile. Taking a breath, her body shrank and she became a dog.

Once the two had left, Gaxi rubbed her bloated gut in reverence, somewhat pleased with the aspect of being so full. Taking off her shirt and panties, she waddled to one of the other bathrooms on the first floor. Looking in the floor length mirror she admired her belly, moving her little hand in a methodical way up the taught curve. Tapping her belly button, she giggled, amused at how the high volume of liquid within her had popped out her belly button.

"Hehe, I think I would look good as a Mommy, hehe. I look like Shawky. I wonder if she and Sarah are doing okay," said Gaxi aloud.

Trying her best to bend over and touch her toes, she looked at herself between her legs.

"Whew, huff, this is hard, but wow I'm a little green balloon right now. Wait a second, there's another scale! It's not as big as the other one, but it looks kinda the same. Let's have a look see!" Gaxi said, spying a scale similar to the one in the bathroom Annry and Oeno were in.

Stepping up to the soft foot pads of the scale, the screen began to compile the data.

Race: Miblin

Age: 21

Height: 3'6"

Weight: 110 lbs.

Measurements: 32E 34-30- 52

"Not that much info...huh, weird. Did my hips get wider? The belly I get kinda, but I didn't know my hips and butt got bigger. Yay, that's flipping cool!" Gaxi cheered.

"Now I can smack baddies even harder, woop, woop!" Gaxi continued, now breaking into a twerk session in front of the mirror.

***

Elsewhere, in a clothing store, Sarah wheezed as she attempted to ask a cashier if she'd seen Shawna.

"Oh, did she have like super huge breasts? Like, unreasonably huge?" Asked a male cashier, panting a bit as he recalled the memory.

"Bah, Baw! Yesh, yesh!" Sarah nodded.

"Okay yeah, she left with this MILFy Belfve chick, they looked like strippers to me," said the male Cashier.

"Strippers?" Sarah asked, confused.

"It's a place where busty babes shake their bodies for money, there's one about two blocks from here called the 'Pink Goose,'" said the male cashier

"Yeah, it's a goofy ass building, you can't miss it," added a female worker.

"Thank you!" Sarah said as she rushed out of the store.

Exiting the store, Sarah was confronted by a tall wolf-woman who looked down at her with contempt.

"Say, weren't you the one who was on that team that took on a giant in the factory?" said the wolf woman with an eerie tone in her voice.

"Bah? I'm sorry, I must go!" Sarah said, leaping over the wolf woman.

Then, a gunshot rang out. Sarah, sensing something was up, managed to dodge the shot in midair as the wolf woman stood there, gun pointed with a smug look on her face.

"I've been tailing you for a while now. My phone said your Sharpness was high, glad to see that was true," the wolf girl laughed.

"BAH, I've got no time for this, BAH!" Sarah cried, landing.

"Psst, that's too bad. I, Howz of Zingers, challenge you, Sarah of Trustee, to a 'Grabber's Game!'" Laughed the wolf woman.

"Woah, a grabber's game is going?" Said someone on the street. Soon after, a crowd began to form.

"Bah, wah?" Sarah sighed.

"Oh, you don't know? A 'Grabber's Game is a fight between Outters or teams in which individuals fight for glory and money paid out by Quest Me. Withdrawal will only result in shame for the person or group. So, I know you won't bitch out!" Howz laughed.

"Ugh, BAH, I accept!" Sarah bleated with anger.

"Haha, I knew you would. Let's go!" Howz laughed, drawing her second gun.