Urban Oddballs: 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha, pretty forward, aren't you? Well, to be honest, I went to a milk farm not too long ago and they offered that I donate myself there. Though I'm having too much fun as an Outter, because it reminds me of my policewoman days, so I don't think I'll be mooing it up anytime soon, haha," Poppy said as she patted her mouth clean from the steak sauce on her roast.

***

Elsewhere, in an opulent bedroom within a great manor.

"Hehe, you're so cute, Shawna. Could you stand up from me please? Asked Luxi as he gazed at Shawna's body.

"Hehe, um thank you for the new clothes, but am I going back to the dance place?" Shawna asked, her voluptuous figure spilling out of the sundress Luxi had chosen for her.

"Oh no, no Shawna, you'll be in my care moving forward. Speaking of which, I think it's time to mold you into the fold so you'll better match the rest of my girls," Luxi said, pulling out his phone.

***

Outside of the manor, Sarah, feeling that the car had come to a stop, forced her way out by cutting through the trunk. The driver, distracted by his phone games, didn't notice the little sheep girl crawl out.

"Bah, Bah that was kind of rough, but now to find Ms. Shawky!" Sarah said, smacking her own face to psych herself up.

"Hey, you there!" Yelled a male voice.

"Bah?" Sarah bleated.

"Are you that night gardener that boss ordered?" Asked a guard.

"Bah? Bah, Bah!" Sarah bleated, nodding.

"Right, well here are the keys to the backyard gate and shed, you'll find all you need back there," shrugged the guard, throwing Sarah a ring of keys.

Catching them, Sarah waved goodbye to the guard as he went back to his guard house near the gate.

'Bah, that was easy, now to find a way to get inside from the backyard. I'd better be careful, there could be more guards around,' Sarah thought to herself as she made her way around the large manor.

Inside, Luxi was using the illegal app on his phone to tamper with Shawna.

"Woah, hmm, you have some sort of safeguard on your chip. Better use Black Dial," said Luxi thumbing through his phone's apps to the designated Black Dial application.

Loading it up, Luxi looked through form history, thumbing through all the changes her body had gone through in her lifetime.

"Ah, this one at the end is awful, you must've been knocked up and your owner wanted to terminate the pregnancy. Pity. Though by the looks of it, something has reset you already to what you look like now. But it's best to start you back to how you were born, the modest look is more fitting for my collection," Luxi laughed as he thumbed through figures that were Shawna's past bodies. Passing on to the beginning of her timeline, he found the desired shape he wanted his new plaything to take.

"Ah yes, I thought you had a diminutive base. Usually, CDC that are 'caked' up with a load of seductive qualities are hiding a tiny base underneath," Luxi laughed as he pressed the 'commit' button on his phone.

Shawna's body began to shrink, her thick legs and lithe torso becoming shorter, her breasts dropping in cup sizes, deflating into nothing but tiny soft mounds with thick areolas that along with impressive nipples protruded through the light fabric of her dress. When the transformation was complete, the busty and voluptuous Shawna was now puny, almost child-like, though still an adult woman, looking more like a young teen or a prepubescent girl.

"Perfect. Could you remove your dress, Shawna?" Luxi asked the young woman.

Shawna nodded, removing her dress without question, putting her underdeveloped body on full display. Though, something wasn't quite right as Luxi gazed upon her nude body.

"This doesn't match with the proportions here...what happened?" Luxi mumbled as she looked at the tiny woman's huge tattooed hips and ass, then back at what the picture on the phone displayed.

"What's wrong, Yellow Daddy?" Shawna asked, her blue shoulder-length bob cut brushing against her cheek as she tilted her head.

"You, your hips are so wide...Wait, what is...HOLY SHIT!" Luxi cried as he saw a white body coming towards the window.

By using as a ladder from the tool shed, Sarah pole vaulted through the window of the bedroom feet-first. Glass shards danced all around the trio as in midair Sarah, wrench in hand, targeted Luxi, hitting him square in the face as the two fell to the ground.

"Ahh!" Shawna yelled, ducking near the nightstand.

"Bah, don't you bah, touch, bah, her!" Sarah bleated as she smashed Luxi in the face again and again until he fell unconscious.

Standing over the obese Spear Ogre, Sarah huffed and puffed, her white skin and paint blotched gown now stained with her blood as well as the blood of Luxi. Panting for the exertion, she wobbled over to Shawna.

"No, stay away!" Shawna pleaded as she curled under the nightstand as best she could.

"Bah, bah, its, bah, okay I'm not going to hurt you, you are Shawky...I mean, Shawna, right? I mean, I saw you from the window in the backyard so you must be, bah," Sarah asked, a bit exhausted.

"Well, if you know my name you mustn't be too scary..." Shawna rationalized as she crawled out from under the nightstand.

"Uh, what were the numbers again? Let me see your chest!" Sarah said, toppling on top of Shawna, the two now being similar in height.

"WH-what are you doing?" Shawna cried, struggling under Sarah's weight.

"Bah, okay, wow there are no boobies left! But okay, okay, '273-334-642'!" Sarah bleated, but nothing happened.

"What did that mean?" Shawna mumbled, looking up at Sarah with big red innocent eyes.

"BAH?" Sarah gasped, her eyes darting around with confusion.

"Wha, what going on, who hit me?" Luci mumbled.

"Bah, gotta go!" Sarah bleated, picking up the tiny Shawna and throwing her over her shoulder before jumping out of the broken window.

"Wah!" Shawna yelled as the two fell.

"Geh, Bahhh!" Sarah bleated as she and Shawna landed on the grassy knolls of the backyard, Sarah's artificial legs taking most of the force.

'Miss Sheepy, where are we going?" Little Shawna asked.

"We're going to get a ride, follow me. Bah!" Sarah bleated as the two went around the yard and passed the gate to the estate's driveway.

"Man, I fucking hate 'Merrie Miblins 2' jumping on these boobies is hard as fuck!" Swore the driver as he played with his phone, tapping the screen in frustration.

"BAH!" Sarah yelled, punching through the driver's side window and grabbing the driver by his collar.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" Panicked the driver, dropping his phone.

"Open the, bah, door!" Sarah yelled.

"Okay, okay!" Said the driver, opening his door only to be forced back in.

"Not your door dumby, the passenger door!" Sarah yelled.

"Yes, right away ma'am!" Panicked the driver, clicking the unlock button on his control panel.

The two small women climbed in, Shawna first, followed by Sarah who in turn wrapped a seat belt around Shawna, clicking it in to assure her safety.

"Mommy says to always wear a seatbelt!" Sarah giggled, smiling to a bewildered Shawna who could do nothing but smile back.

"W-where to ma'am?" The driver mumbled, his hands quivering on the wheel.

"Baaaahck to Spades, Mid-town beach!" Sarah bleated.

"R-right away ma'am..." the driver stuttered.

The car made its way towards the gate of the estate. The driver tried to signal to the guard that he was being held hostage, but he was ignored and opened the gate, causing the driver to go through with the plan of his captors.

***

Back at HQ, Annry, Gaxi and Bobby had returned.

"We're back, and we got someone you might want to see!" Annry announced.

"Welcome back, who do you want me to...Bobby?" Oeno said, looking at the tall woman behind Gaxi and Annry.

"ONION!" Bobby yelled, running towards Oeno and jumping on the massive breast.

"I...I thought you forgot about me..." Oeno cried, her eyes welling up with tears.

"No, I, I just thought you had outgrown me..." Bobby mumbled, tearing up.

"I could never do that Bobby, you know that," Oeno smiled, tears rolling down her pale face.

"Shush, it's okay, it's okay, I've joined your group now, we can have fun together like old times," Bobby laughed, wiping the tears from Oeno's eye.

"Yeah, yeah, this is like the completion to a super hard side quest!" Gaxi giggled, flopping on Oeno's other huge boob.

"Um, that's a way of looking at it I guess, little pear baby," Bobby laughed.

"Uh, yeah, well I'm glad this all worked out in the...Sarah?" Annry said as Sarah's arrival interrupted her thought.

"Bah, I...messed up, Annry, I messed up so bad," Sarah said, crying, collapsing into Annry's arms.

Everyone looked on, perplexed at Sarah and the little wide-hipped girl trailing behind her.

"Oh, who's the cutie?" Gaxi giggled, running over to Shawna with glee, her fat ass sapping her thighs.

"G-Gaxi, I-I'm so sorry," Sarah sniffled.

"What, why?" Gaxi asked.

"That's Shahhhhwky..." Sarah bleated.

"WHAT?" Everyone yelled.

"Wait, why I am saying 'what' I don't know who that is..." Bobby giggled.