Urban Oddballs: 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Away from the action at Quiz's and Poppy's lavish residence, the two were preparing dinner for the date that was fast approaching.

"Okay, so there's the roast. Now, you wanted to make a vegetable medley as well, right?" Poppy said as she placed a well-seasoned rump roasted into the oven.

"Yeah, yeah but that's not hard, I'm just boiling the shit that's in this bag, right?" Quiz asked, taking a bag of frozen veggies out of the fridge.

"Rice is also a good companion for those two, so I'll put that on as well," Poppy giggled.

"Sis? Do you think Ma would be proud of me in here, cooking like this?" Quiz asked with a bit of a solemn tone in her voice.

"I'm sure she would, baby sister. I'm sure she would," Poppy said with a reassuring smile.

***

Two blocks away in the dorm area within the Pink Goose, Shawna sat on Luvava's bed while Luvava sat behind her, brushing her hair.

"Wow talk about 'tits', they're pooling into your lap baby!" Luvava giggled, looking over Shawna's shoulder.

"Hehe, don't tease me, Ms. Boobie Lady," Shawna giggled, the mass of tapioca colored flesh jiggling in her lap.

"Hey, baby wanted to ask, and I'm not trying to pry, but do you have any long-term goals? I mean, with boobies like yours you'll be a hot commodity here for years," Luvava said, reassuring her.

"I really want to be a mommy, to be honest," Shawna admitted.

"Really now? That's an admirable goal," Luvava giggled.

"Thanks! Being married wouldn't be so bad either. I wanted to marry Daddy, but I don't think he thought of me in that way," Shawna sighed, a bit of disappointment in her voice.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry babe, but you know sometimes things just don't turn out the way we want," Luvava explained, with an air of experience in her voice.

"Yeah, it kind of sucks, but maybe one day that will happen!" Shawna said with a hopeful glint in her eye.

"Hehe, I'm sure it will baby! Well, I think we should get those fingers and toes painted pink to make your outfit for tonight, sound good?"

"Yeah, yeah!" Shawna giggled.

***

Back at Trustee HQ

"Okay, maybe not this time baby," Annry said to Oeno as she fastened her belt.

"But what if you all need healing!?" Oeno cried, worried about how Annry and Gaxi would fair without a healer.

"We'll be fine, right Gaxi? Wait, what's with the leotard?" Annry asked, a little confused.

"Well, I packed this earlier because I knew that we might have a tiny baby mission today!" Gaxi giggled.

"Well, okay, whatever. Listen, you hang tight here, baby girl, we'll be okay!" Annry said with reassurance, kissing her girlfriend on the lips.

"Okay, stay safe you two, please?" Oeno sighed, waving the two off as they exited the barn.

***

Elsewhere on the street.

"Gah, Bah, bah now let me leave, I've won!" Sarah bleated, the afternoon now bleeding into night.

"Haha, you haven't won, little sheepy, I have stalled you with evasion until the moon arose!" Howz clacked.

"No!" Sarah bleated, now fed up the situation.

"No?" Howz asked.

"No power up for you, this Go game or whatever is over!" Sarah bleated.

"What, wait wah?" Howz barked as Sarah seemed to teleport in front of her face, stabbing her in the shoulder with her signal blade.

"Gah, I told you, I told you I needed to go and you've kept me here! I told you I TOLD YOU!" Sarah bleated, stabbing Howz over and over again.

"I-I'm sorry, please stop..." mumbled Howz through bloody gurgles as Sarah gazed down upon her with intense fury.

Composing herself, Sarah closed her eyes and took a breath before raising to her feet. Then, breaking into a gallop she was off. Several people coming home from work or who had watched the fight since its start couldn't help but takes pics and video of Sarah's brutal conclusion to the Grabber's Game. Some were horrified that such an innocent looking Outter would fight in such a violent manner and overwhelm a more intimidating foe as she did. Among being horrified, some of the members in the now dispersing crowd grumbled and moaned, as they had lost bytes on who they bet would win this game.

***

Back at Quiz and Poppy's estate, a doorbell rang.

"Jeez, this is a big ass house," Barso mumbled to himself as he looked upon the exterior of the opulent building.

Inside, a bit of scrambling was going on as Quiz, giddy with excitement, rushed to answer the door.

"Hey baby!" Quiz giggled as she opened the door, shooting her tall dark stud with sultry bedroom eyes.

"Hey, hey, whoa something smells good!" Barso grinned, the smell of the sister's meal wafting into his nostrils.

"Oh, hehe you smell that, huh? Come in, come in, and take your shoes off at the door though!" Quiz said pointing to a little tray by the front door.

'Huh, it's shaped like her head...that's kind of cute. I wonder if she made this herself or what?' Barso thought as he sat his shoes down in the peculiar tray.

"Oh, hello, you must be the guy my sister keeps talking about," Poppy said, moseying into the foyer to sneak a peek at her sister's man.

'Holy fuck she's got some big ass titties' Barso thought as he gazed upon the dog woman's massive eight shelved rack, only clothed by a tight green shirt with the symbol "K9" written it. "Oh, um, yeah, nice to meet you. I'm Barso and you are?" Barso asked holding out his hand.

"I'm Poppy, I'm the older sister. Oh, and well we've got everything ready for you, so if you'd please wash your hands we can begin," Poppy stated.

"Oh, pleasure to meet you Poppy! And um, okay, where's your bathroom? Boris asked, looking around the lavish home.

"Upstairs on the left. Please hurry, you don't want your food to get cold!" Poppy smiled as she headed back towards the kitchen.

Barso nodded and climbed the steps leading the second level of the home. On the wall leading upstairs he saw various pictures of Quiz's mother, as well as Pickdol and some of Poppy.

"Wow, that girl is fucking fine as fuck...this must be her ma. I see where he gets it from!" He mumbled to himself, looking at Ray-ray's picture.

Reaching the bathroom, Barso, with an unassuming air to his actions, washed his hands, whistling a tune as he lathered the pink bubbles against his skin.

*Slam*

Barso's attention was grabbed by the door, which seemed to have slammed itself with no external force acted upon it. It was only then that his shock subsided as a naked Quiz began to materialize.

"Hehe, Reptilian: Emote Camo Chameleon! Invisibility for getting some dick!" Quiz giggled, licking her lips as she approached Barso with hungry eyes.

"Wow, uh right here in the bathroom? Won't your sister be looking for us?" Barso asked.

"Well, you had to pee. I, on the other hand, am down there already," Quiz giggled, unzipping her boyfriend's jeans.

"Wait wah? Ohhh..." Barso asked before being sedated by the feeling of Quiz's plump little lips around his member.

Downstairs, Poppy looked over at Quiz, who looked to be gazing down at her phone. Little did she know that it was only a clone of dead skin wearing Quiz's clothes, thanks to the technique referred to as Reptilian: Emote Shed Decoy.

***

Back at the Pink Goose, it was show time. Luvava was just finishing her routine, her graceful movements capturing the audience's hearts, dicks, and bytes, being collecte by a receiver built into the ceiling above stage that displayed the thrown money as holograms projected onto the stage. When her set was over, Luvava blew everyone her signature kiss and sashayed off stage. Backstage, Luvava met up with Shawna.

"Okay babe, you're going to be up soon!" Luvava winked, kissing Shawna for good luck and a little medical confidence boost.

"Thanks, Ms. Boobie lady, I'll do my best!" Shawna said, pumping her arms before putting on her best sultry face.

As she stood at the edge of the curtain, she waited for her cue as the announcer was giving her introduction to the expecting crowd.

"Here comes a new gosling, but this girl's no 'Flat Franny' beyond. I give to you 'Nelly Knockers!'" The announcer swooned, which was Shawna's cue to emerge.

Shawna sauntered out, her white flesh highlighted by the shine of the LED lights above. Each exaggerated platform sandal-clad step jiggled her massive breasts as she stood before the crowd. Then, the music dropped, which in turn started her routine, the bubbly pop song fitting well with her innocent face and juvenile movements. Watching Shawna struggle with her huge breasts as she tried to perform different maneuvers on the pole drove the crowd nuts. Her inexperience was masked by her overdeveloped chest as it soon freed itself through the jaunts she performed. It seemed as though while unintentional, her stripping excited the crowd due to the reveals being natural and unexpected. This caught the eye of the many, but one man held some particular interest in Shawna and acted upon it, making his way towards Goose's office.

***

Meanwhile, in a children's park in Mid-town, Gaxi and Annry approached an assailant rocking back and forth on a swing in the pale moonlight.

"So, is that the guy?" Gaxi asked Annry, looking at the rather large silhouette in the background.

"Yeah, yeah, keep your voice down. I can maybe shoot them from here and we don't have to get into any real shit tonight." Annry said, hitting Gaxi on the head.

"Ow, okay, okay, just stun them or whatever," Gaxi said, rubbing her head.

"And there it goes!" Annry whispered, releasing her arrow into the air.

The cylinder-tipped arrow flew through the sky, hitting its target in moments. Annry looked on in confusion as the collision was not met with a screech of pain or any sound of discomfort.

"They grabbed the fucking arrow..." Annry mumbled.

"Wah?" Gaxi asked.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Annry mumbled, firing three more stun arrows at the target.

"Well, whew, I'm, ha, glad that you...whew, aren't a, ha, bad shot!" A female voice said with joyful gusto as she caught each arrow with ease.

"That voice...oh no!" Gaxi mumbled.

"What, who is it, who is it?" Annry asked in a panic.

"The grossest lady ever, I hate her!" Gaxi frowned.

***

Back at the residence of Quiz and Poppy, lovemaking was going on in the bathroom.

"Fuck, C'mon baby, let me slide it in!" Barso panted

"You got a condom?" Quiz panted.

"No, you on the pill?" Barso asked, lifting Quiz up with a lustful rage.

"Fuck, no..." Quiz sighed, her arousal climbing.

"Fuck it!" Barso roared, bending her over the sink and assaulting her pussy from the back with his throbbing chocolate member.

"Gah, oh!" Quiz mumbled, her insides getting stirred up by the dark intruder.

"Yeah, you fucking like that shit!" Barso roared, pulling on Quiz's gills.

Wincing, Quiz mumbled, "Yes Daddy!"

"Ah, fuck, don't ruin the mood with that shit!" Barso mumbled as his pumps fluctuated in pace.

"Ah, mmm, sorry!" Quiz squealed, her toes curling in delight as her man pounded away at her pale pussy.

"Fuck..." Barso swore as a shot of paralysis surged through his body.

"Oh shit, pull..." Quiz mumbled.

It was too late. Barso, in his excitement, expended too much energy too fast, causing him to shoot a heavy ropey load into Quiz's cunt.

"Ah, shit..." Quiz moaned, inflating a bit with hot thick jizz.

"Yeah..." Barso sighed, now out of strength.

"Woah, hey!" Quiz gasped as she and Barso fell to the floor.

***

Back at the Pink Goose, a rather large compatriot was inquiring upon Mr. Goose about purchasing his newest girl.

"Ah so you could tell she was a CDG. I'm not surprised Luxi, you always have had an eye for them," Mr. Goose laughed.

"Okay, big G, I'll give you 11,000, that sound good?" Luxi started.

"Ah, she's pretty good, you see the dough she's raking in?" Mr. Goose smirked as he showed Luxi the monetary payout from the stage on his phone.

"Okay, okay, how about 26,000?" The large bald Spear Ogre panted.

"Hmmm, getting warmer...," Mr. Goose teased.

"Fine, 50,000 and not a byte more!" Luxi roared.

"Yeah, go on and take her, though I wouldn't mind someone from your inventory in exchange," Mr. Goose laughed.

"I'll find you someone. So, will she be waiting for me around back? She's mine now right? Like, for keeps?" Luxi panted, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"Yeah, I'll get her prepped." Mr. Goose said, rolling eyes.

Back behind the curtain, Shawna sighed, walking into the cool shadows of the backstage area after finishing her set. She was met with a face full of boobies.

"You did so great, Shawna, everyone loved you!" Luvava clapped, hugging Shawna.

"I-I couldn't have done it without your help, Ms.Boobie lady!" Shawna giggled, returning the hug.

"So, what now?" Shawna asked.

"Well, first we should..." Luvava began to say before she was interrupted by a security worker.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Luvava but Shawna is gonna have to come with us, she's no longer employed here and is under new ownership," said the guard.

"Wah? I-don't understand!" Luvava shrieked.

"Move aside, ma'am," said the security guard, grabbing Shawna's hand.

"Uh, Ms. Boobie Lady?" Shawna said with confusion as she was pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry baby girl, I can't do anything about this..." Luvava realized, looking away from Shawna's wanting gaze as she was dragged away.

"M-Ms. Boobie Lady..." Shawna said, now a bit heartbroken.

Shawna was taken towards the back of the club where Luxi waited for her, his hands sweaty with anticipation as he rubbed them with a sickening eagerness.

"Where are we going!?" Shawna cried as she was dragged along by the security guard.

Shawna was met with silence from the guard as she was handed off to the large, yellow, and very sweaty Spear Ogre.

"Why, h-hello! Wow, look at these they really are as heavy as they look!" Luxi giggled with nervous glee as he weighed Shawna's sizable breasts in his large, oafish hands.

"O-oh..." Shawna peeped, her concern melting away under the touch of the man before her.

"Alright, little moo cow, let's get you to your new home," Luxi panted as he took Shawna by the hand and led her outside.

Shawna and Luxi hopped into a black limousine that was parked in an alley behind the club, but little did they know that Sarah was watching Shawna and Luxi exit the club. She acted with haste and jimmied the lock on the truck, all without the driver noticing.

"Gah, man could you stop playing stupid phone games and drive!" Luxi said, popping a button on his dress shirt, his prominent girth ever closer to winning the day against his ill-fitting formal attire.

***

Back the park, the woman approached Gaxi and Annry with glee.

"C'mon, let me join your group, please?" Asked the female spear ogre, her pink hands pressed together in a sigh of pleading.

"No! I was a condom for your ass and that was NOT any fun at all, period!" Gaxi pouted.

"Wait, wah?" Annry mumbled, looking at Gaxi dumfounded.

"Yeah, I'm a little lost too," sighed the spear ogre woman.

"Steven used me for naughty fun on your butt, and that's not cool!" Gaxi stomped.

"Wah, Steven?" Annry gasped, wide-eyed.

"Oh yeah, Stevey!" Mumbled the woman.

"Oh?" Annry questioned.

"Oh, um, yeah, that was my...or rather our bad, but you can't hold grudges like that," the woman insisted.

"Mmm, no, I don't like you!" Gaxi sneered.

"Okay, so was this a false report or something, cuz I'm filing a complaint on you, miss...miss what?" Annry said, shaking her head and rolling her wrist.

"Oh, the name's Bolboa, or Bobby for short!" Bobby giggled.

"Wait, like, Bobby, Bobby?" Gaxi asked.

"Wait?" Bobby laughed.

"Hmm, what she means is that do you know someone by the name of Oeno?"

"Haha, little Onion! I saw her name on your guy's team profile but I thought it was someone else. Yes, yes I do!" Bobby laughed.

"Oh, so that was the reason for the false report?" Annry asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to see if you guys were the real deal from the post I've read about you online or if you were a bunch of fakers," Bobby laughed.

"Wow, you are super cool, I can't believe you're the same Booby from the story!" Gaxi clapped.

"Oh, so your tune has changed about me, little one?" Bobby asked, giggling.

"Yes, you can join!" Gaxi clapped.

"Whew, fantastic, hehe!" Bobby roared, picking the two little women up into her arms.

"Yeah, yeah yeah!" Gaxi hooted, enjoying the comradery.

"I just have one little, itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, little favor," Bobby acted out, using her index finger and thumb to accentuate the insignificance of her request.

"What is it?" Annry said, a tad perturbed.

"Let me fight that sheep girl..." Bobby said with a haunting tone.

"Zeba?" Gaxi asked.

"Who? No, the one who calls herself, 'Wrath Lamb' or something.

"Sarah? Why?!" Annry asked, hopping down from Bobby's shoulder to draw her bow and arrow.

"Woah, woah no, squeaker, I just want to see how the woman who killed my former boss fights is all," Bobby said in a nonchalant manner.

"Revenge?" Annry mumbled, prepared to fire off a shot.

"No, Intrigue. She was a lousy Bitch anyway, didn't even let me take vacation days," Bobby cooed, pressing down Annry's arrow loaded arrow.

"Wow, she was a bitch!" Gaxi gasped

"Right?" Bobby agreed.

***

Back at Quiz and Poppy's residence, the group had settled in for dinner. Barso, having expelled his man essence, was in much need of refueling so he scarfed the roast and its sides down with beast-like ferocity.

"So, Barso, are you going to put a ring on my sister's finger?" Poppy asked out of the blue.

"Oh, uh, umm..." Barso stuttered.

"Don't put him on the spot like this, sis," Quiz hissed.

"Ah, no its cool, and um, yes, but not right now," said Barso swallowing his food.

"See sis, I told 'ya he was the one!" Quiz swooned.

"Well it's good to know that my sister has someone other than me and her friends looking out for her," Poppy said.

"While we're questioning my man, what about that fat pervert you're dating?" Quiz said, snapping at her sister.

"Sis, don't spill my private business among company," Poppy sighed with a stern look as she took a bite of her food.

Realizing that she was out of line, Quiz backed down. "Sorry, sis."

"Um, so, are you an Outter too, Poppy? Quiz tells me you're all on a team together with five other women?" Barso said, changing the subject.

"Yes, we are on a team, and what is it exactly that you do, if you don't mind me asking?

"I'm an accountant for a Dairy Cow transportation company," Barso said with a quizzical gaze.

"Oh, that sounds fancy!" Poppy giggled.

"Yeah, sis, my man is super smart. He handles all that shipping shit and stuff, right babe?" Quiz said with a spark of ignorant pride.

"Heh, yeah, right babe," Barso giggled, finding her pride in him endearing.

"Oh, so what did you think of Oeno? You've seen her, right?" Poppy asked, now curious about what he would say about someone who is a cow.

"Yeah um, well, I'm not an appraiser, but there was something weird about her. I got hypnotized or something when I stared at her," Barso explained.

"Pfft, more like your dick got hypnotized..." Quiz scoffed.

"Now, now sis, like I told you, Oeno's got something in her and that may have had an effect on Barso. Isn't that right, Barso?" Poppy said, calming her sister.

"Yeah, yeah I wouldn't cheat on you baby!" Barso pleaded.

"Okay, sorry for lashing out," Quiz said, still a little upset but she nodded, understanding the weirdness of the situation.

"So, speaking of cows, why aren't you one if you don't mind me asking?" Barso asked Poppy with a bit of caution.