Urban Oddballs: 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven drew a circle on the smooth surface where Zeba's neck once was. This circle became a hole and with no resistance Steven's throbbing blue member shot through Zeba's body.

"Ahhhh, mmmm!" Zeba yelped as she felt nothing but pure pleasure, her lover's veiny pillar pushing through her soft body.

He pulled her soft little form further near the base of his groin, causing most of his length to rise to the top where Zeba's neck once was. Upon seeing this, the member rose from her body and she was eager to get to work on it. Steven obliged her, pressing her face against his bulbous dickhead.

Her fat lips wrapped around his member's tip, her tongue lathering it with drool as she sucked harder and harder. She felt her head moving further and further down on Steven's shaft, therefore pressing her pussy further back onto his shaft, erupting into a duet of pleasure for her that was coming from both ends. A bit overwhelmed by this, Zeba passed out again. Though even in her sleeping state she continued to service her lover, much like a faithful masturbation aid would on a lonely night.

"Ah, come on, where did you hide my pants you little brat!" Annry yelled, now in her panties as she chased a little sheep girl around the house. "This isn't funny...what, you took my shoes too? This is fucking awful! Hey get those pants off your head, they belong to me!" Annry barked, now seeing that her pants were being held captive by child Two.

'With fake legs and arms how do these little runts move around so fast, I mean they're not exactly skinny. All of them are bustier than me, and they're all fat!' Annry thought, huffing and puffing.

"Hehehe, you're too slow, Mousey lady! We're beating you, nah, nah!" Sarah giggled, her sisters mimicking her.

'Okay, okay you little bitch, when I find a way to get to your mother, I'm going to sell you first. Yeah, I'll sell you to the fattest, smelliest bastard in town and he'll run that narrow ass raw!' Annry thought as she glared at the little flock of lamb.

"Ahhh!" Annry yelled, rushing for Sarah who in turn leaped over her and pranced away, giggling all the while. Annry's ears perked up as the front door opened.

'Oh thank the gods, my suffering is over! Their mother has returned and now I can be rid of her spawn.'

However, her feelings were dashed as a male voice boomed through the air.

"Hey girls, ya ma home?" A ram Satyr who looked a lot like Zeba said, though he had his limbs intact. Annry looked at him with confusion.

'Wait, at the diner she said she had a brother, earlier today she said his name...it was Dodger, I think?'

"Oh hello, are you cosplaying as Roberta Rat, little mouse lady? Dodger asked. Before Annry could answer she was trampled by the girls rushing to their uncle/father to greet him.

"Hey, hey little babies, give uncle kisses!" Dodger laughed as the girls climbed all over him. Annry brushed herself off, glaring at Dodger and the girls.

"Oh no, Roberta rat looks mad, what did you little woolie wobbles do to her?" Dodger asked, snuggling Three and nibbling Two's ear.

"They stole my pants and my shoes," Annry glared, huffing and puffing.

Dodger laughed, "Wow, you're a terrible babysitter, haha!" Dodger laughed.

Annry's eyes widened with rage,"DON'T FUCKING MOCK ME YOU DAMN BILLY GOAT!"

Dodger kept laughing as he nipped Annry's clothes from the naughty little sheep women.

"Hey, hey, don't get testy now!" he continued to snicker as he threw the clothes at her.

Annry's anger was quelled as the little women wondered off.

"Uh, thanks, can I leave now?" Annry glared, looking at Dodger with disgust.

Dodger looked the mouse girl up and down, liking what he saw.

"Hey what's the rush, Roberta, stay a while."

"Who the fuck is Roberta?" Annry hissed, now tired of the nickname.

"Oh, she's that superhero woman on television. She's a brown mouse with silver hair like you," Dodger said, embarrassed but still trying his best to pour on the charm.

"Yeah, yeah, that's fascinating. I'm gonna go!" Annry said, waving him off and heading out the door. As she was about 10 feet away from the home she heard a voice.

"Hey, are you hungry? I can make a mean vegan chili!" Dodger said, yelling back to her.

Annry stopped and yelled back, "You got Cornbread?"

"Yeah, yeah, come on!" Dodger laughed. Annry rolled her eyes and walked back to the house. Back inside, Dodger smiled at her.

"Haha, welcome back!" He smiled, before clapping. "Okay, okay everyone round up round up, let's make dinner!"

The girls all cheered and rushed for the kitchen. Annry watched the collection of little fat girls rush to the kitchen, and followed Dodger as he made his way there.

"So, I assume you want me to help out with dinner then?" Annry sneered.

"Well yeah, with that bod I know you're a lean mean cooking machine," Dodger laughed.

Annry rolled her eyes as she entered the kitchen with him.

"Haha, having mice in the kitchen is usually a bad thing, but since you're pretty I think an exception could be made," Dodger laughed, patting Annry's back as she washed her hands.

"So what, do you want me to cut tomatoes or wash beans or something?" Annry murmured, her eyes now calm.

"Oh yeah, yeah, help Sarah cut the celery and tomatoes while Three and Four wash the beans."

The family of seven along with Annry went to work preparing dinner.

Jumping back to a few hours earlier, crowds gather at the 'Red Mother's' beach side restaurant to watch someone complete the 'fat ol bird' challenge.

"She's got 20 minutes folks, look at her go!" yelled a pretty blonde woman on the mic as she along with the crowd watched the challenger's progress.

'Fuck yeah I'm almost there, and I get a 100 byte gift card if I eat this whole thing in the next 20 minutes. I ain't even full!' Quiz thought as she ate another mouthful of the 50 pound mega burger.

Her thick belly began to bulge as she wrapped her lips around another mouthful of meat and bread. Juices ran from the sides of her mouth, running over her slick lavender skin, dripping onto her soft belly and running down into her plush crotch.

"Hey bro, I didn't know you like gluttons!" said one tall purple figure to his hungry eyed human friend as he stared at Quiz.

"Shut the fuck up, bro, you don't think of the long game. If she can suck down all that meat, can you imagine what she could do to a dude's dick?" The human male said as he watched on.

"Eh, I'm not that into bald chicks, though, it's like fucking a dude from the back if you ask me," the lanky purple figure shrugged.

"You're crazy, look at that body, she's got tits for days!" the human male whispered, looking at Quiz with eyes of lust as she took another huge mouthful. The purple figure rolled his eyes.

"Suit yourself, though bald fatties ain't my thing."

Quiz took another huge mouthful, the mass of meat cheeses running down her throat into the growing expanse of her belly. Her gills wiggled as the seasoned meats continued to pass her lips.

"My gods this is so tasty, I love this place's burger!" Quiz murmured, holding her hand to her stuffed cheek in glee.

"Well, after she wins or gives up I'm going to ask her out," The human male whispered to himself.

"Don't we have to find someone, though? Watching some fat ass eat isn't what we're paid for, and the more time you take doing this the less time we have on the mission deadline. The client needs their pearls, man." The tall purple figure said the human male.

"I doubt the client is going to fuck any Outter out of their bytes for spending 20 minutes to look at a beautiful woman eat," The human male scoffed.

"Well if we come up short, I'm taking your cut!" The purple figure said as he walked away.

'Oh, beautiful frog, lizard, whatever the fuck you are, you shall be mine, yes you shall be.' The human male thought to himself as Quiz let out a hefty burp. The human male reeled back in his mind, a tent pitching in his swim trunks as he thought of the dirty things he would do to her.

After calming down a bit, he continued to think.

'She could join my group, we could use another girl on the team. Helga is no fun, after that last time she won't even let me touch her anymore. What if I got her to get interested in the girl here...oh man hot fawn on frog-thing action, a duo of bulbous asses against my dick! Whew, I can't wait!'

"Fifteen minutes to go everybody, will she do it folks?" The blonde announcer woman yelled.

'Whew, I hope so, that 100 byte gift card will be a great present to share with my new party!' Quiz thought as another mouthful of burger passed her plump lips. Her belly expanded further as more of the greasy monstrosity contributed to its girth. 'I hope Mother and the others are doing alright in the Ovi Room, the fridge in there should be fully stocked from a few days ago so they should be fine until I recharge. Now that I think about I have to thank mother again for her freakishly great genes, all this food is just going to go straight to my ass.

"I wonder if her tail makes sex hard." The male thought as he continued enjoying the show among the crowd. 'I mean, I guess it would, though I wouldn't want to get hit by it, that other time with that crocodile chick was awful, though she was rough as fuck, this, uh salamander? Is pretty soft looking!'

"Wow, that's amazing Ray-Ray!" Gaxi squeaked as she watched the chocolate woman demonstrate her abilities.

"Ah, you like that Booty Bitch?" Ray-Ray giggled, twirling her white liquidity scythes.

"Ah, that's amazing Chocolate Mommy Baby!" Oeno cheered as she rubbed her cunt.

"So, you're a Summoner that can turn your breast milk into arms for attack, huh?" Shawky asked, observing Ray-Ray's skills.

"You know yo shit, Belly Bitch! Yeah, that's how my thang works, that's why I'm not as using as much milk 'cuz I'm stretching my tits out for more milk room," Ray-Ray smiled.

"I have a question!" Gaxi said, raising her little hands in the air.

"Aw, you're so cute! Haha!" Ray-Ray giggled, looking at the little woman flail her tiny arms about.

"What...what happens when you run out of milk?" Gaxi asked, filled with wonderment.

"Haha, well little Booty Bitch, I don't really, really, run out of milk."

"Really?" Shawky and Gaxi asked together.

"Well, it all started in Lactin, that be a milking town in the country. Ya'll girls don'y know about that.

A small brown pregnant girl rides with her father on a tractor into an open field.

"Well now, bitch, time to visit your ma. I hope the lightning didn't scare the bitch too bad last night," Ray-Ray's father said, itching his nose.

"Daddy, is I gonna be as big as Mah?" Ray-Ray asked.

"Well, that's an inevitability. You're an adult now, baby bitch, you're already bigger than most of the hoes around town. Though fo nah keep ya big ass udders off the milkers!" Ray-Ray's father yelled. She nodded as the duo pulled up to the barn.

"Morning, Bella Bitch, how's the milking?" Ray-Ray's father yelled.

Bella was a cow woman. Her limbless plump body was being suspended by straps and her huge breast covered the floor before her. Each was the size of a large couch, as the arm length nipples were sucked by two nozzles that snorted constant streams of milk.

"Hi Mama, how are you doing?" Ray-Ray peeped as she patted her mother's side.

"Hi you twooooo," Bella replied, mooing at the end of her sentence.

"Ah, Bella Bitch, you're doing great, production be up 10% from yesterday!" Ray-Ray's father laughed, looking at the control panel on the eastern wall of the barn.

"Master, did you buy baby that dress she wanted?" Bella murmured with dimmed eyes.

"Ah hell Bella Bitch, you're property, you make no demands of me," Eugene sneered, giving his cow a hard slap on her distended belly. Bella cried out as fluid dripped from her wet cunt.

Ray-Ray looked at her mother's breasts and then back down at her own chest. She then put her hands on her pregnant stomach as she thought, 'I wonder if the bitch inside me will grow up to be nice and fat like Mama?'

"Bitch, get yo empty head out the clouds. We goin' to the doc's to get yo gut checked out!" Eugene yelled at his daughter. Ray-Ray waved goodbye to her mother and waddled behind her father to the tractor.

"You're getting pretty fat, the baby should be due in about a week from the looks of ya," Eugene murmured, reaching behind to squeeze his daughter's stomach. "Hope that quack Pickdol was right, cuz renting out a filthy Minotaur to fuck ya was expensive!"

The two entered the town proper. As the tractor puffed along, a young dog-man ran up to it.

"Mr.Wholer! Mr.Wholer! Oh, uh hi Ray-Ray!" He barked, blushing at the young chocolate girl.

"The fuck you want, flea bag?" Eugene scowled as the boy walked beside his tractor.

"Pa said to ask if you'd be interested in some fresh Holstein Bitches, he's got extra."

Eugene stroked his bearded chin.

"Eh, that's not a bad proposition. Is their excess gon be fo a gud price, boy?"

"Yeah, yeah 230 bytes each, sur!" the boy barked.

"Well hot damn, your pa might as well be giving them bitches away fo free! Tell em I'll be over there tonight!" Eugene grinned, nodding to the boy.

The two made their way to the doctor's office, where they were greeted by the receptionist and led into Dr. Pickdol's office.

"Ah, Eugene, how are ya? Oh, and hello Rachel, getting big down there aye?" Dr.Pickdol laughed as he poked at Ray-Ray's belly.

"She still having that Holstein bitch, doc?" Eugene asked, looking at her fat gut.

"Haha, let's see, undress and have a seat Rachel!" Dr. Pickdol said. Ray-Ray undressed and stood before the doctor, rubbing her distended belly.

"Wow, Eugene, this is some piece of meat you got here! I mean, goddamn boy!" Dr. Pickdol laughed.

"Just weigh the bitch and check on the baby, ya old bastard!" Eugene yelled.

"Yeah, yeah, step on this panel young thang," The doctor snickered.

Feet bare she stood on the glass scale before her, and as she did the scale glowed with a shower of soft blue light, illuminating her body. Soon the light dimmed and the screen on the wall before her lit up. The screen displayed a 3D diagram of Rachel's body.

Using his tablet, which was linked to the screen and scale, Dr. Pickdol tapped it. The screen displayed the young girl's vitals and other stats.

"Good, good, let's see the child," The doctor grinned.

Tapping on the diagram's belly it became transparent, showing the wiggling fetus in real time.

"Ah, um, it's a dog girl?" The doctor questioned, looking at Eugene. Eugene turned red with rage, tackling Ray-Ray his hands around her neck.

"YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU FUCKED THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" He screamed. Ray-Ray gasped as her chocolate face began to lose color, her eyes rolling back.

Eugene felt a firm hand grip his shoulder, followed by air on his back. He was airborne, and then he was not, as his body was flung against the wall like a ball. He lay there motionless as the doctor caught his breath.

"FUCKING SAVAGE!" Pickdol roared as Ray-Ray cowered behind him, his pupils angry slits as he stared at Eugene. This staring continued for a few minutes until he heard sobbing behind him.

"You killed him..." Ray-Ray quivered, tears rolling down her face. Pickdol went white as he rushed over towards Eugene.

"No, no, the old bastard gave out from a throw like that?" He leaned down and checked the man's body to discover that he'd broken the man's neck in his own blind rage.

"OH MY GAWD, DOCTOR!" The receptionist yelled, looking at the dead body before her.

"Calm down, everyone just CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Pickdol roared, silencing the sobs of the two women.

"Ah, ah, okay Donna, Donna get over yourself, listen! You're going to close the office for today. I can't have anyone finding out about this, it will ruin me."

He then turned to Ray-Ray.

"As for you, girl, you're staying with me!"

Ray-Ray, overcome with emotion, fainted, collapsing onto the wooden floor. Dr. Pickdol heard muffled voices as she went down.

"Shit, she's losing consciousness! I'll get rid of the body, you just lock up the shop...Donna, are you fucking listening you stupid cunt?! Donna!"

Ray-Ray's eyes fluttered open as she heard more muffled talk.

"Alright, yeah, are you taking care of the cow girl? Yeah, I got the moving costs, what the fuck you mean her tits are too big, maybe your truck is too small!"

The scene changes to a room inside a well decorated house, and grunts and swears can be heard throughout the house.

"Come out you bitch, ah hah, whew!" Ray-ray panted and cried.

"Easy now, baby, easy!" Pickdol whispered as gloves of water enveloped over his hands, soothing his wife in a birthing tub.

"Fuck you, Picky, this is fucking awful. I hate you Picky, FUCK!" Ray-Ray yelled, sweating bullets now.

"Okay baby, her head is poking out," Pickdol cooed.

"GOD Damn it you fucking liar, you said the second time would be easier, its worser!"

"Worser isn't a word, my chocolate drop," Pickdol giggled.

"FUCK YOU PICKY, you green...ahahaha..."

"And with that push I gave birth to my baby bitch, Quizzy. Oh she was so cute, a little lavender bundle of joy."

"That was a beautiful story, Miss Ray-Ray!" Gaxi giggled.

"It was a tad swear heavy, though, and dark," Oeno interjected.

"Well that was kind of expected, Oeno girl. So, Ray-Ray girl, is your mother still around?" Shawky asked.

"Oh yeah, Mommy Bitch is still around. Picky moved her into the basement, she has a nice little set up down there. Though, as you may or may not know, back in those days animal girls like her had it rough. Hell, the bitches still do."

"Oh, oh what about baby number one, is she okay?" Gaxi asked.

"Oh, well yeah, see I was a dumb ass bitch at 18 and Picky wasn't too big on kids at the time, so we gave her to Donna. The hoe's fuck box was empty so she couldn't have no babies."

"Aww, that's sweet!" Gaxi giggled.

"Chocolate Mommy Baby is a kind lady," Oeno giggled.

"So, I been meaning to ask y'all, are you smashing?" Ray-Ray asked, pointing a long, manicured nail at Gaxi and Shawky.

"Oh, no, she just lives with me," Shawky laughed.

"Mmmm hmmm, alright, so you ain't eating all that ass out?"

"What? No!" Shawky reeled back, wide eyed.

"Hey, what's wrong with my ass?" Gaxi pouted.

"Uh, nothing, nothing, I just don't really think of you that way," Shawky rebounded, not trying to hurt Gaxi.

"Oh, okay, why not though?" Gaxi said with a quivering lip.

"Uh, hmm, uh, well...ah fuck it, alright, what else do we have to do in here? Pull down your pants Gaxi, let's get to it," Shawky sighed.

Gaxi, awe struck, pulled her tight spandex pants under the cheeks of her sweaty, cellulite stuffed ass. Goosebumps tingled across the expanse of green freckled flesh as the anticipation grew.

Shawy studied the little woman's ass with her serious red eyes. The aroma wafting from her sweaty flesh was enticing as it was an intoxicating cocktail of feminine musk and ripe apples. Taking this in she wasted no time and licked the soft slit of Gaxi's ass.

"Ohh, aww," Gaxi cooed, feeling the wet travels of Shawky's tongue as it made its voyage from her taint to her tail bone.

'Wow, she's delicious, like a weird girl apple pie or something' Shawky thought, excited to have more of the exotic confectionary. She pulled apart Gaxi's massive ass cheeks. Associating Gaxi's ass with a fruit, the sweeter flavor should lie at the center. Eager to apply this hypothesis, Shawky licked the inner walls of Gaxi's ass. The sweaty flesh tasted like apple flavored candy. Partaking in their bumpy texture was a refreshing change from the smooth skin of the cheeks. Sampling further she reached the center of copious green mass, the anus. Gaxi's, despite having been used before, was still petite and moist with the sweat generated by her massive cheeks. Shawky plunged her face inwards and partook of this delicacy as well.