Urban Oddballs: 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woah, whew, ahhh!" Gaxi moaned as her tight little hidey hole was lapped up by Shawky's experienced tongue.

"Ahh, oh?" Gaxi yelped as a tattooed hand seized her pussy, finding her entry with worrying speed. Feminine fingers entered her tight rubbery sex, their expertise was unfounded by Gaxi as this was the first time she had ever been with another woman. Through the combination of these two sources of stimuli, Gaxi came. A shiver enveloped her body as Shawky withdrew her face and hand.

"T-thank y-you, Shawky!" Gaxi said, sobbing, her pussy wet with sweet smelling fluids. With this peep of gratitude Gaxi fell asleep, her head finding a spot on the softness of Shawky's thighs. Shawky stroked Gaxi's pink hair as she watched her tiny friend snooze in the comfort of her soft lap.

"She's so cute, don't you to think? Wait, oh..."

Shawky was ignored as she found Oeno's blonde hair buried in Ray-Ray's chocolate crotch.

"Ah, well at least they weren't left out, I guess?" Shawky shrugged, snuggling against Gaxi.

"She's done it, folks, the young lady has defeated the 'fat ol bird' challenge! She is taking home the 100 byte gift card!" The announcer shouted as she granted Quiz the funds, uploading them to her phone's wallet.

Everyone clapped as Quiz patted her distended belly, burping though covering her mouth so as not to appear rude. Once the crow had dissipated, a lone figure approached Quiz as she made her way for the beach.

"Well hello malady, fancy seeing someone a pretty as you around."

Quiz ignored the man who addressed her and headed for the beach. The human man, not wanting to lose face, tipped his hat to her as she walked by, ignoring him.

'I can't believe she would ignore me! I'll just turn on the charm, there's no way she'll be able to resist my sexy body,' The human male thought as he watched the scaly beauty walk to the beach.

Quiz found a spot in the sand and stretched out her limbs, relaxing after having to eat so much in one go. She enjoyed the glow of the setting sun as it started to fall into the horizon, creating a brilliant glow against the water. The enjoyment was interrupted by a shadow that stood beside her.

"Why hello there, malady, may I interest you in the refreshing thirst quenching taste of a beverage?"

Quiz adjusted her shades to look at the man before her, and he was...a sight to behold. The man was obese, his protruding, hairy gut making him look like a stuffed pig. As he wheezed standing before her, holding the offered beverage, he began to sweat, which gave his body an off-putting glaze in the sun.

Quiz's face looked as though she'd chomped on a lemon, but trying to be nice she contorted her rounded face back into a smile.

"Sure, thanks, would you like to join me?"

'Okay Rupert, pull yourself together, this hot frog lady thing just asked you to have a seat, this must mean she wants to fuck you and possibility have your child! Just stay calm and don't screw this up'

"Woah, whoa okay um ya'know what I'm outta here!" Quiz said, shooting up out of the sand and running away.

"Malady, what did I do?" Rupert called out.

Unbeknownst to him, however, the fly on his swim trunks was open and his erect pea shooter was on full display.

"Okay, let's eat everyone!" Dodger said as he, the girls, and Annry sat down for dinner. The girls lined either side of the table while he sat at one end and Annry sat at the other.

Annry looked down at her bowl of vegan chili.

'This shit better not be garbage, meatless shit is very tasty, fucking herbivores they eat plants all day and still get fat. Well, the women do, Zeba's bro is pretty fucking hot to be a ram-goat whatever' She thought.

Annry took a spoon full of the hot concoction, which caused everyone to look up at her with eyes full of anticipation. She gulped down the chili and patted her mouth before taking another spoonful of it.

"It's not bad," she said much to everyone's excitement, as they bleated with joy.

"So, how's the Outter's life treating you, Annry?" Dodger asked as he took another spoonful of chili.

"Eh, it's going alright, our group is pretty solid and we just got two new members today so that's not too shabby."

"Well that's good. Zeba tells me that you're quite the cool customer in combat," Dodger laughed.

"Eh, yeah well thanks I guess, though everyone does their part," Annry shrugged.

"Huh, well, are you seeing anyone at the moment?" Dodger asked in a flat tone.

"Not really, I'm riding solo at the moment," Annry giggled.

"How's that going?" Dodger added.

"Eh, it's alright it clears the mind for the job," Annry shrugged, biting into some cornbread.

"Hmm, alright well that's not a bad thing, relationships could keep the mind scattered and that could make you sloppy on the job, " Dodger agreed.

"So, what do you do, you're not an Outter right?" Annry asked.

"Eh, I'm in construction, I buck down walls and carry iron beams around," Dodger said, tapping his curved horns.

"Doesn't that hurt though?" Annry asked, rubbing her own head. Dodger shook his head.

"Oh, nah, I wear a safety helmet!" He laughed, not grasping how ridiculous that sounded. Annry, caught off guard by his answer, glared a bit.

"Eh, alright, that works I guess."

"So, you're a ranger, right? Zeba tells me that you are anyway, and that you use arrows, but why not guns?"

"Nah, I'm not a coward, guns take very little skill to use in combat compared to a bow and arrow," Annry shrugged.

"Eh, I wouldn't say "easy", it takes a lot of skill to use a gun properly," Dodger contested.

"That's not how I see it. Guns are heavy, you can't reuse a bullet, and guns can jam," Annry argued, talking down a bit to Dodger.

"Well you can suit yourself, I'm not the ranger so I wouldn't know," Dodger said, backing down.

"Then why even argue your point then?" Annry snapped back.

"That's my bad, I apologize, there are clearly more facets to this Outter thing than I can understand," Dodger conceded, diffusing the situation.

"Can you teach me how to use an arrow, Annry?" Sarah said with chili stuffed into her mouth. Annry, off put by Sarah's thousand yard, stare, replied.

"Well I can't see why not, maybe when I have a day off I'll come by and teach you a bit."

"That would be great! Maybe I could tag along and you can teach me a little something too!" Dodger laughed. Annry nodded putting up a fake smile.

'Note to self, never tell anyone I'm taking a day off. Fuck Zeba's creepy ass brat, and fuck this pertinacious horn head, questioning my preference on weapons...stupid dullard,' she thought.

After dinner was complete, Annry thanked everyone and made her way out the door.

"Thanks for watching the girls, Annry!" Dodger yelled as Annry disappeared into the night.