Use Your Imagination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her, not his usual soft brush of lip on lip, but an aggressive, lustful thrust. His dick twitched against her leg and Elsie realised just how close he was to losing control. She shuffled her hips, pressing against him to apply friction to his cock and was gratified to see him bite his lip, eyes closing in a momentary submission to sensation. Then he pulled back, releasing her.

"Nu-uh. I'm not finished with you yet," he said, looking her over. Elsie's breasts were still heaving in their lace confines and the sight was beautifully counterpointed by the little silver cross that hung from her neck. Her French knickers were exquisitely dishevelled and their semi-transparency offered a tantalising view.

Connor stepped forward, squatting down to slide her knickers down her legs. Her scent was intoxicating and it was all he could do to contain himself.

Elsie stared with unrestrained lust as Connor slipped out of his boxers. His dick bobbed in the air with his movements and Elsie felt the warm tingle starting again at the thought of him sliding between her legs. He stepped close to her and she could feel him solid length push against her. She moved her hips slightly, sending a thrill of pleasure through both of them as clit pressed against cock.

"Con-nor…" she murmured, not so much a name as an expression of desire. He kissed her softly, starting off with her lips, but soon moving down to her neck and the tops of her breasts, nipping and nibbling, rocking his hips as he moved. The pressure on her clit was sending delightful tingles through Elsie's body and the flush of heat rose to her skin. Connor's hands were stroking her skin, running over her thighs and hips and stinging buttocks, sending scalding sensations wherever they travelled.

Connor slid down her body, kissing a line down one side of her stomach and Elsie felt flutters start in her belly, not nerves this time, but desire. His hand ran along the inside of her leg, sliding up from knee to thigh and Elsie's legs parted like water as his fingers made small circles at the top of her thigh, threatening contact with every movement, but stopping just short every time.

She moaned as his kisses reached her hips, skimming down the very top of her thigh, his tongue languidly licking her skin, drawing it to his teeth for a nip. His fingers traced intricate patterns on her skin, moving with agonising slowness, closer and closer.

Then he moved, his tongue dragging slowly over her pussy, licking slowly and languorously and Elsie whimpered as he brushed briefly against her clit. Elsie's head rolled back and her eyes squeezed shut as he licked her again, a broad lazy stroke sliding up her pussy before his lips closed briefly around her clit. Connor's fingers worked up and down her thighs, each time brushing against her lips. His rhythmic movements were sending rushes of heat through Elsie's body and she bit back a moan, only for it to escape with his next movement.

"Oh…oh…oh…ohhh. Ohh god." Elsie's groans filled the room and she arched her back, trying to push more of herself into his mouth. His fingertips touched her pussy lips, dragging down as his tongue slid up and Elsie's knees buckled from under her. Connor shifted, supporting her and suddenly Elsie found herself sitting on his shoulders, his head buried between her legs. He repeated the motion, his tongue moving across her clit whilst his finger rolled in little circles over her lips. The dual sensation accelerated her arousal further and she squeezed her thighs around him, thrusting to his face, desperate to get off. Her clit throbbed with his attentions, his tongue pressing softly onto it before his lips puckered around the hood, opening her up more.

Her cries melted into one breathless cry of pleasure and Elsie's body shuddered as her pussy pulsated to the beat of his strokes, which were growing faster and harder with her every moan. Every muscle in her body tensed, locking up, then collapsing as her body surrendered to the waves of rapture that overthrew her senses and sensibilities.

Connor rose to his feet and Elsie wrapped her legs around his hips, using the handcuffs chain as a handhold. The throbbing of his cock pulsed against her pussy and she shifted so that his head was pressing against her lips. She flexed her legs and pulled him towards her, watching his face as she slowly slid onto him. His eyes shut and he was biting his lip hard. Elsie kissed him, her tongue darting over his lips as she pulled him further into her, rocking her hips to draw away and then back down again.

A groan left his lips and Elsie kissed him again, teasing his tongue with her own. Connor's hands found her hips, lifting her then pulling her further down onto him. A soft 'Oh' broke from her lips and Elsie rocked her hips to push more of him into her. It was like all the sensation in her body was centred on this one motion, feeling herself stretch around him, moulding to accept him perfectly, like they were two halves of the same whole.

He started thrusting in and out of her, his hands gripping her hips firmly, forcing every movement to be at his speed, at first a slow languorous pace, but speeding up as both of their arousals grew. Soon their movements were frenzied, her hips pushing into his thrusts, his hands grasping at her body, furiously passionate kisses as they reached for each other with abandon. His head rocked back as he groaned and Elsie leaned forwards, biting at the side of his neck, her teeth nipping hard around a fold of skin. A hiss escaped from between gritted teeth and Connor moaned hoarsely, "Oh God. Elsie!" She moved her head and bit again, rewarded with another hiss, his hands entangling in her hair. He grabbed a handful, tugging her head back and kissing her, pressing his lips forcefully to hers.

Connor's grasp on her hair sent a rush of pleasure-pain shooting through Elsie's body and the loss of control from his masterful movements was enough to bring her to the very edge of climax. The grip of his hands at her raw buttocks sent tingles over her skin and the sensation of his thrusting into her was becoming more overwhelming by the second. It was like she was balanced on top of a weir, with water sluicing through, cascading over and past her, forcing her to the brink of rapture.

"Oh! Elsie…" Connor's voice descended into a groan of pleasure and Elsie felt him stiffen, his cock swelling inside her, throbbing and pulsating as he came. His hands clawed at her back, fingers and nails digging into her skin. The sensations tipped her over the edge and she cried out as she dropped into wave after wave of ecstasy, glorifying in the sensation of her pussy spasming around him, squeezing and milking him until they were both utterly spent.

They hung there for a minute; the only sound their slowing breathing as they collapsed on each other, content to hold one another and enjoy the dissipating warmth of their union. After what seemed like an eternity, Connor stepped away, letting Elsie put her feet back on the floor and went to his trousers to fetch the key.

"Thank you," Elsie said as Connor unlocked the handcuffs. She lowered her arms, flexing her fists to let blood back into them. "I don't mean for unlocking me. I mean thank you… for being so wonderful. For understanding."

Connor smiled. "S'okay. I'm sure you noticed that the pleasure wasn'tall yours."

She smiled and hugged him, pressing her body to his, still buzzing in her post-orgasmic glow. Connor laughed. "You want more? Bloody hell girl, I'm only one man."

"No!" she laughed. "Well I mean yes, but not yet. I just need to have you close to me."

Connor wrapped his arms around her and Elsie luxuriated in the warmth of his embrace. "So what can I do to repay you then?" she asked.

A smile wound its way across Connor's face. "You'll just have to think about that. Use your imagination."

The smile spread to Elsie's face and she pressed closer into his arms. She was sure she could think of something.

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please don't forget to vote and send feedback – If music be the food of love, then feedback is the food of erotica writers and we're always starving.

12