All Comments on 'Vacation'

by doctorpluto

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trash

To be frank, this story reads as a piece of mysoginistic trash. I unfortunately read the whole thing hoping that Max would get revenge in the end for the raping and slavery. But no, the author seemed to think that it's alright for rape, slavery, and the barbaric ideals of a truely idiotic society to flourish. Ah well, if anyone reads this and likes it, kinda clear that the phrase respect of BOTH sexes is far from their vocabulary.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 6 years ago
Needs more development

Too many unanswered questions here.

If patrons of inter-dimensional travel go missing won't the company, their family, their friends start to wonder where they went? Why didn't they come back?

If the rabbit people are kidnapping travellers to create female breeding partners, eventually they will be discovered. Someone, family, police, insurance companies will send investigators and eventually the crime will be discovered.

This story works as a first chapter, but stretches credulity without a follow on chapter explaining how the rabbit people are getting away with their crimes.

Nevertheless the story was well written and proceeded at a good pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story sucked so bad, I lost intrist in reading TF storys for a week. >:P

The characters and situation break immersion so much I want to punch my computer screen.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brilliant 👏. Fun & imaginative. Deserves an overall better rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous