All Comments on 'Vacation at a Nude Resort Ch. 01'

by VeryHappyHubby

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good one

great story... if only it were true. wow

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Well Done

If only it were true. The cab ride was my favorite part. Not like playing the slut to an audience.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am a model. I received a call from a photographer who wanted me to meet him at a nudist resort for a photo session. Nudist resorts don't usually allow pictures but a photographer can contact management and tell them there will only be his model in the pictures no other guests and many locations will agree. I had done mostly art modeling and a few photography sessions. But this was my first session at a nudist resort (park). It took me about ten minutes to get with the program since all I had on were a pair of sandals and a baseball cap. The photographer seemed to realize this and did not press me to hurry for the shoot. Instead he thought it best we walk around to calm our nerves. That seemed to work and I began to smile when people said "hello." His plan was to go to the various locations such as the lake, miniature golf course, hiking trail, and picnic area for shots. All the while I am as naked as when I was born trying to prove I am a true professional. It seemed like the photographer was shooting me forever at the various spots particularly on the hiking trail. I was worn out after five hours as a nude subject when he took me aside and said there was only one other task to complete for our session. He explained he understood I was a fairly new model but his "first timers" had to show him how open they are? I was confused, I had been photographer for almost five hours as naked as I could be. Then he bent over and whispered in my ear "You are going to suck me off." I was taken back, then said "Let's go in the woods then?" He ignored me in favor of the start of the hiking trail where he wanted me to give him head. People walking by could see what was transpiring as I went from model to cock sucker. It didn't take him long to cum, partially because of my efforts and a number of guests say "Look at that." Soon as he came he was joined by his friend the owner of the resort who also wanted me to suck him off while the photographer took shots so I could feel like a cum slut. Now on weekends I walk around the nudist park minus sandals and a baseball cap since I am an attraction. Now you can have your picture taken with me. I will be completely nude while they have me suck your cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeryHappyHubby@VeryHappyHubby
49 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic stories and sharing them with my wife because a woman is best seduced with her mind. My wife is my biggest fan. I know I'm not the greatest writer in the world but I have fun expressing my thoughts, ideas and fantasies in writing. I love to get feedb...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES