All Comments on 'Vacation at a Nude Resort Ch. 03'

by VeryHappyHubby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
namron711namron711over 19 years ago
Where's the husband?

The story would have made more sense if the husband had been watching. That was the point, wasn't it, to get the husband jacked up watching his wife fuck another man?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my dream

Since prostate cancer and the treatment ended my erections, about 5 years ago, I identified with the story. I would love to have my wife act like Sue but,,,.

How about the sequals ??

hot_couple287hot_couple287almost 16 years ago
Superb, more please!

Wow excellent story, very good writing, loved how both parties of the couple got some fun and it wasnt just centered on a male perspective, you paid special attention to how a woman feels and how its exciting for a woman to eb watched and adored.

amorous2amorous2almost 13 years ago
loved the story

Would have been fun if the two couples sat and talked, naked, while the impotent one watched the cum trickle out of his wives' pussy. From there the next chapter evolves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it..mycock is sooo hard!

I love voyeurism..open sex...pleasure is a gift to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Too short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeryHappyHubby@VeryHappyHubby
49 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic stories and sharing them with my wife because a woman is best seduced with her mind. My wife is my biggest fan. I know I'm not the greatest writer in the world but I have fun expressing my thoughts, ideas and fantasies in writing. I love to get feedb...