Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers

The boys anxiously glanced at each other, the impact of what Crystal was telling them gradually sinking in. Ray was the first to reach for his trunks and start pushing them down. His hard cock sprang into view as he lowered the trunks down his body. Crystal feasted her eyes on the nice shaped, at least 7 inch piece of man meat. The other boys then followed suit and then all seven cocks were standing at attention for Crystal's inspection. "Ray, I'm going to burn unless you get some lotion on me. Hurry, please, so we can get at our picnic." Crystal was smiling a teasing smile as she said this.

During all this, Barry was busy with his camera, catching all of it, and also using his cam to get it on video. He couldn't wait to show these to his buddies back home. They would love them. As Ray proceeded to work on applying the lotion to Crystal's breasts, Barry got up close with the video cam to capture Ray's fingers working on her hard nipples. Ray would cup her breast, rubbing it all around, and then take her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making sure that it was well covered with lotion. Barry noticed Crystal pushing her chest up as Ray ministered to her soft, round breasts. Ray then moved on down her body, spending time on her hard, flat tummy, enjoying working lotion into her indented belly button. Then it was on down to her hips and the lips glistening in the sun. Ray lovingly, with lotion on the tips of his fingers, ran his fingers over her engorged lips, relishing in the smooth feel of them. With her pubes cut in Brazilian style, her lips and the area around them were smooth shaven and very soft to the touch. The moisture of the lotion, plus the moisture Crystal was producing made it very easy to slide his fingers along her luscious slit.

Crystal allowed Ray to work on her pussy for a bit, and then, again, whispered to him, "I love that, but the afternoon is still early and we haven't eaten, yet." Then, she guided his hands on down her legs, indicating to him to finish apply the sun screen. Ray's cock was at full attention, standing straight out from his body. Crystal admired the fullness of it, noting that it would fill her pussy full with its fat roundness. She decided that she would be using it in the very near future.

When Ray had finally finished with the sun screen, Crystal jumped up and said, "Let's eat, I'm starved. Then we can play around in the water." The boys reluctantly agreed, as their mind was not on food at this minute, but on the possibilities of playing with Crystal. Crystal realized this, and playfully grabbed Ray's hand and said, "Come on, guys, don't keep the lady waiting." They made their way over to where the picnic was set up, moving Crystal's beach towel over so she could have it to sit on. Crystal sat down and crossed her legs. In this position, her pussy lips were gently pulled open, showing the pink interior of her pussy with its very prominent clit edging out below its fleshy hood. The boys jostled for position as they got their sandwiches and sat down to eat. They each wanted to be in the best possible position to see Crystal's very exposed pussy, and her lovely, hard tipped breasts. Crystal felt like a queen as being the center of admiration of seven young sailors was heaven to her. Barry was making certain they would have a record of all this to enjoy when they got back home. There would be many hot sessions fueled by watching his videos and looking at his photos.

Crystal could see the boys trying to get in comfortable positions with their hard cocks. Crystal enjoyed the effect her naked body had on the young guys. Thrills were shooting through her body from watching the boys reaching down and squeezing their hard cocks. She knew that they wanted very desperately to play with their cocks, to stroke them and feel the pleasure of an orgasm. "Okay, last one in the water is a wimp," gleefully shouted Crystal, as she jumped up and ran toward the water. The boys instantly dropped their sandwiches and raced after her. Crystal ran into the water, and then dove in head first, waiting for the guys to reach her. Coming up out of the water, she felt hands all over her as the boys fought for the opportunity to feel her up. Hands were running over her breasts, fingers were probing her pussy, hands were feeling over her ass cheeks. Thrills and excitement were coursing through Crystal's body as she allowed the boys complete freedom to feel her up anyway they wanted to, making her hot.

With the boys all feeling her up, running their hands over her tits and pussy, Crystal was getting hornier and hornier by the minute. Being in water up to their stomachs, Crystal ducked her head under the water and found Ray's hard cock. Taking it in her hand, she pumped it a few times and slipped it into her mouth. She sucked a bit, and then had to come up for air, but the taste of his cock made her want even more. "Come on back to shore, I want more of this cock." said Crystal, very hot and excited.

Back on shore, Crystal had Ray lie on his back, with his hard cock sticking straight up. She got down on her knees, and leaning over, licked the head of his cock, and then up and down his hard shaft. All the other guys gathered round to watch the action, each playing with his own prick as they watched Crystal service Ray. She took his manly meat between her luscious lips and slipped it all the way to the back of her throat. Oh, how good it tasted. She moved her head up and down, allowing Ray to fuck her mouth, taking him all the way in until her lips were against his hairy crotch, and then back out until just the tip of his cock was between her lips. Crystal, without missing a beat, moved around until her pussy was right over Ray's mouth, and settling down, gave her pussy over to his mouth and tongue. Ray, in ecstasy, ran his tongue up and down her hot, wet slit, loving the taste of her sweet juices. Because of all the groping that had gone on before, neither Crystal nor Ray could hold out very long. Crystal felt her orgasm building from the center of her being, and suddenly, it burst out, overtaking her entire body. She stiffened up, almost stopping fucking Ray's cock, but then he pushed up, and with a gasp, shot his load deep into Crystal's mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, wanting every drop of his wonderful nectar.

Barry had been very busy the whole time, capturing all the erotic, sensual action between his wife and Ray. He was successful in getting not only photos, but also videos that he and Crystal would be able to enjoy when they got back home. These all will make a nice addition to all of Crystal's other erotic photos and videos.

Paul, Ron and the other guys were almost at the point of cumming themselves from watching Crystal and Ray blowing and eating each other. Smiling at the wide eyed boys, Crystal enticed them, " Okay, whose next? I don't want you guys to leave here without my contribution to your war effort." Paul stepped forward, and taking Crystal's lovely, round tits in his hand, smiled down at her, and positioned himself in front of her kneeling position. Crystal reached out and taking his rigid pole in her small hand, pulled it into her ready mouth, circling her tongue all around his tip, tasting his pre-cum. Again, Barry was up close, getting the photos he wanted to remember this raunchy afternoon. Crystal proceeded bringing Paul to a smashing orgasm, and then worked on Ron's hard cock, also bringing him to a wonderful orgasm, swallowing all the sperm these young guys could shoot deep into her mouth. After finishing off Paul and Ron, Crystal playfully ran her hand over the hard pricks of the remaining four guys. "You will have to wait awhile. I need a little fun in the water right now." Crystal made her way back to the water, and wading in until she could dive, dived under to wash all the sand and sperm off her body.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in Crystal feeling up the guys as they played in the water or on shore, and the guys reciprocating, keeping Crystal on edge all afternoon. "I have to save something for tonight, guys," she teased. "After all, tonight all your buddies will be there." Crystal's nipples hardened even more, if that were possible, and thrills shot through her body at the thought of all those men that she would get to show her body to tonight. Then, also, thinking about the VIP room and the possibilities there made her shiver with excitement. The chance of acting slutty along with showing off her body, of being really naughty, was turning Crystal on to the point she didn't know if she could wait for tonight.

As the afternoon wore on, Barry suggested to Crystal that they should be getting back to their cabin. He thought Crystal needed to rest up a little before her adventures tonight. The four guys who had not gotten a blow job from Crystal put up resistance to her leaving, but she smiled at them, and told them, "Don't worry, my lovely sailors, I won't leave you in dry dock. We will have all night to take care of things for you." With that, she pulled on her over cover pullover, and headed back down the beach toward their cabin. The guys reluctantly picked up their cooler with most of their orange juice unused and followed along after her and Barry.

When they got back to their home beach, the guys talked Crystal and Barry into having a 'so long until later' drink of their orange juice. Crystal took a big cup full, and quickly drank it down, and asked for another. Ray was quick to refill her cup, and watched as she gulped that one down, also. It was Ray's intention to get Crystal drunk so that hopefully he would get more than just the blowjob that he had gotten so far. Paul and Ron and the other guys were hopeful, also. What devious young sailors these boys were. But Crystal, knowing what the boys were hoping for, was getting turned on again by the thought that they wanted to fuck her. Being desirable and desired by men was a huge turn on for her. The two cups of orange juice were having the desired effect on her, and putting a slutty look on her sultry face, she cupped her breasts like she was offering them to the boys. "Tonight, my sweet sailors, tonight," she murmured. "All your dreams will come true."

"We will pick you up at about 9 tonight," said Ray. "That should put us at the club by 9:15, which is plenty of time, as the other guys probably won't get there before 9:30." This brought giggles from Crystal, as she anticipated her night of debauchery. She was going to do things tonight she had only fantasized about up until now. Barry had given his implicit agreement to her stripping nude and all that goes with that, especially in the VIP room. Crystal could hardly wait for tonight.

Crystal decided to wear a pair of skin tight cotton slacks that rode low on her hips and would show every curve of her ass and outline her puffy pussy lips. It always excited Crystal to know men were lusty after her body. She would wear her very scanty thong along with a demi half bra that just allowed her perky nipples to stick out. Over the bra, she put on a see through blouse that buttoned down the front. On her feet, she put toeless, backless sandals with 4 inch heels. She could really tease all the guys by unbuttoning the blouse one button at a time. The boys had left some of their orange juice with her, and she sipped on this as she contemplated her evenings activities. The spiked juice was starting to give her a nice buzz, and any inhibitions that she might have had were soon completely gone. She brushed out her long blond hair, leaving it loose as she knew men loved to see her run her hands through her hair as she showed them her nice rounded tits.

Ray was right on time. When he saw how Crystal was dressed, all he could do was say, "Wow, you are one hot babe. I can't wait for later."

Crystal, smiling coyly at Ray, ran her hand down the front of his pants across his crotch. Almost instantly, Ray's cock jumped at the touch. "Save that for me for later, okay?" cooed Crystal. "Tonight you are going to get lucky."

The club was packed, as word had gotten around that Crystal, from the U.K., a vacationing housewife, was going to be the headliner. All of the buddies from the naval base were there, as well as many of the locals, and even other visiting people, both male and female. Paul and Ron had gotten there early and saved Barry and Ray a table right in front of the stage. Ray and Barry stopped at the table, but Crystal, smiling at them, headed back to the dressing room.

The M.C. met her back stage, and told her she would be on at 10 o'clock sharp. He also told her tonight they were collecting for childhood diabetes, and any money paid for the VIP room would be given to that charity. "Get as many guys back in the VIP room as you can, as we want to raise a goodly sum tonight," he told her.

There were two other girls dancing tonight besides Crystal. They both were younger than Crystal, but did not have her sultry, sexy looks. One of them, Desiree, was dancing now, to the hoots and hollers of the rambunctious crowd. Even though no liquor was being sold, most of the crowd had imbibed before coming and were feeling no pain and ready for a raunchy night. Julie, the other dancer, was back stage and greeted Crystal coolly. "I am not doing this for money," Crystal told her. "I am not a whore, but I get off on showing my body. I will split my dancing tips with both you girls, other than what goes to the charity." Julie immediately warmed up to Crystal when she heard this. She knew Crystal would get lots of tips, and she would not lose out on any income because Crystal was being headlined.

When it was time for Crystal's first set, the M.C. announced her as, "The lovely, sexy, exotic housewife from the U.K., who has graciously agreed to grace us with her presence on stage tonight. And gentlemen, she will be available for table dances and special VIP room dances between sets. Let me encourage you to ask for VIP room privileges, as all money given for that will be donated to the children's diabetes foundation. Also, Crystal has agreed that any tips above normal will also be donated to the foundation, so, gentlemen, be generous and Crystal will be generous with you."

With that, the music started, a sexy, throbbing beat, and Crystal, with the adrenaline running through her body, stepped out on the stage. She moved out in the spot light, feeling the excitement of knowing every eye was focused on her. She cupped her blouse covered breasts, offering them to every man in the crowd. She could feel her nipples poking into her hands, with erotic sensations pulsing through them as she played with her tits. This first set was going to be a three song set. She planned on just teasing the first song, gradually unbuttoning her blouse. Then during the second song, she would be in her demi bra, with her nipples pushed up so that they were completely exposed, and near the end, she would take off the bra, and slide off her tight, cotton pants. Then she would start the third song with only her thong on and it would come off near the beginning of the song.

With every button that she unbuttoned, erotic desires shot through her body, centered on her pussy and nipples. With the bright lights shining on her, it was hard to see individuals in the crowd, but because Barry and Ray and the guys were right in front of the stage, she was able to pick them out. She focused on dancing for Ray, as the thought of his hard cock in her mouth energized her. With the last button undone, she shrugged off her blouse, exposing her half covered tits with her nipples sticking out for all to see. Crystal was getting so turned on that she decided not to follow her planned stripping, and stripped off her bra right at the beginning of the second song. Her pants followed right after, and she was now in just her thong, which was turning transparent from her juices soaking it. She gyrated, and ran her hands up and down her body, cupping her tits, and ran her hands on up through her hair, pushing out her tits as she did so. The only thing that she was conscious of was the beat of the music and the thrill of knowing every eye was on her hot, sultry body. This was what she wanted and desired.

At the end of the second song, she again couldn't wait, and stripped off her thong. She wanted to be completely naked in front of all these men, and few women. Sexual desire was coursing through her body. She moved with almost a frenzy to the beat of the music as the third song started. She wanted every one to see her cunt. Yes, cunt. Ordinarily, she didn't think of her pussy as a cunt, but she was so hot that the only word that described how she felt about her sex was cunt. She lay down on her back right at the edge of the stage, spreading her legs as wide as she could, using her thumb and index finger to open up her cunt wide so that the pink insides showed. She could not resist and ran her finger up and down her slit, shivering as she stroked her hard clit. As the last song came to an end, Crystal slowly stood up, realizing that there were bills of all denominations scattered along the edge of the stage. She quickly scooped them all up, and smiling at the crowd, headed back to the dressing room, picking up her clothes as she went.

In the dressing room, she put back on her thong and half bra, leaving her nipples exposed. She then made her way back out to the front, finding the table where Barry, Ray, and the other guys were seated. "You were terrific, babe," Barry gushed to her. "Just terrific."

"Wow," exuded Ray. "I have never seen anything more erotic than you." All the other guys gave their excited appreciation for Crystal's dance.

"Ray, come with me to the VIP room. I need a release." Crystal took him by the hand and headed for the room.

"I don't have the $50," cried Ray.

"This one is on me," Crystal told him. "I'm donating everything above what I give the other girls anyway, so it doesn't matter."

In the VIP room, Crystal instructed Ray to sit on the couch. She then moved right in front of him, and running her hands up her body, found her tits, and pulled them out of the half bra. She rubbed them on his face, placing a nipple in his mouth, and said, "Suck on this, lover. I love it." Ray was quick to oblige, sucking deeply on the sweet tasting nipple. Crystal then took his hands and put them on her hips, indicating that he should pull down her thong. With one swift move, he pulled the thong down over her hips, exposing her very hot, wet pussy. "All the way, lover, all the way," she exhorted, indicating that she wanted her thong all the way off. Lifting one foot at a time for Ray, he finished removing her thong. Crystal then put a foot on either side of Ray on the couch, and placed her cunt right in front of his face. Holding the back of his head, she pushed his face into her dripping wet pussy, thrilling to his touch as he licked her slit up and down, then concentrated on her clit. Crystal had almost been at the peak of her emotions while on stage, and with the licking and sucking that Ray was doing, she felt her orgasm building rapidly, with such pleasurable feelings in her body that she had to scream out.

Ray held her nice firm, rounded ass tightly as he ate Crystal out. She tasted so sweet and delicious. He heard her scream out, and sucked up her juices as they shot out from her intense orgasm. Oh, how tasty she was. He could do this forever. As Crystal came down from her orgasm, she sat down on Ray's lap, turning her back to him. She rubbed her naked cunt against his hard cock, still covered by his jeans. Reaching back, Crystal worked at unfastening his belt and undoing his zipper. Ray helped her, and then she was reaching inside his pants, and finding his smooth, warm flesh. Pulling it out, she quickly guided it to her very wet slit, and raising her ass slightly, slipped it in. Sitting back down, she felt it fill her completely. Crystal then moved up and down, fucking Ray's hard cock, at last giving him what she had been teasing him with the last two days.

raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers