Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers

Holding on to Crystal's hips, Ray helped her move up and down, feeling his hard prick slide in and out of her wet, slippery cunt. This is what he had been hoping for and dreaming about ever since he first saw Crystal on the beach. She had teased him, even given him a blow job, but now he was getting the ultimate, her magnificent pussy, with its Brazilian cut of her pubes. Ray felt his balls tighten up, getting ready to spew forth his seed deep into Crystal's love box. Crystal stopped fucking when she felt him release his seed spurt after spurt deep inside her, with feelings of lust running through her body, knowing she was fucking someone else other than her husband. As Ray soften in her, Crystal stood up, and turning around, kneeled down between his legs, and taking his softening cock in her mouth, sucked off his sperm and her juices, cleaning him up so he could put his cock back in his pants. After Crystal put her half bra and thong back on, she again took Ray by the hand and lead him back to his table.

As soon as she got there, one of the men in the crowd reached out for her, and said, "Let's go into the VIP room." He was young, maybe 23 or 24, of average height and weight, with neatly trimmed dirty blond hair. Crystal found him to be attractive, and decided he might be fun to play with a little.

Crystal smiled up at him, and taking his hand, moved toward the room. "The room is $50 and it goes to the children's diabetes foundation. Put it in the jar over there," she said, indicating a jar that had been set up for people to put donations in. Inside the room, the man then said, "Will $200 be enough for a fuck?"

"I'm not a whore," answered Crystal, "but I will take donations for the diabetes foundation. $200 will get you a blow job, but a fuck will require a donation of $300." The man immediately reached by into his pocket and pulled out a bunch of bills. Counting out three $100 bills, he handed the money to Crystal. She then indicated to him that he should take down his pants and shorts and lie on the couch. He hurriedly did as she instructed, and lay down with his pants around his ankles and his cock semi hard. Crystal straddled his legs and leaning forward, took his cock in her mouth, running her tongue around his shaft, meanwhile cupping his balls in her hand. Working her mouth and tongue up and down his pole, she quickly brought him to a full erection. She then moved up, and pulling her thong to one side and placing his cock between her pussy lips, she settled down on him, feeling him slide all the way in easily, completely filling her. He reached up to play with her tits and nipples, twisting and pulling on her nipples, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"Oh, your cunt is so tight. Fuck me hard. I want my money's worth." Crystal moved up and down faster, using her arms on his chest to help her. "Yes, that's the way. You are better than I thought any woman could be." Crystal felt a surge of desire as she listen to the man talk dirty to her. She loved the power she had over him, and his words and actions indicated that she was in control. She wanted him to worship her body, and she knew he was. Even though she wasn't keeping any of the money, the fact she could use her body to raise money for charity simple made her more horny.

"You like fucking my tight married cunt?" Crystal knew by talking dirty to the man, he would come sooner. She wanted to raise as much money as she could, because she felt the children's diabetes foundation was a very worthy cause. "Fuck me, you bastard, fuck me hard." With Crystal talking dirty to him, the man very quickly shot his sperm deep into her body. Crystal was on birth control, and she wasn't worried about pregnancy or even disease, as she had taken the precaution of using a spermicidal before leaving the cabin.

As soon as the man was done ejaculating, Crystal moved off him, and handing him a paper towel that was on the table next to the couch, she waited while he wiped himself off and pulled up his shorts and pants. Then she led him back out to the seating area. She noticed that Julie was just finishing up her set, and realized she was up next. She walked over to the donation jar and dropped the $300 in the jar, feeling a sense of accomplishment that she was able to raise that amount of money and do it doing something she loved.

The rest of the evening was much the same. As soon as she finished her set, she was down among the crowd, and there were no lack of takers that wanted her to take them into the VIP room. But first, she made sure the four sailors got what she had promised them that afternoon. She took each one in separately, donating the $50 fee herself from the tips she had received on stage. Now, each sailor had a wonderful memory to take with them as they headed overseas.

Most of the men did not have of a donation to get more than a lap dance, with the opportunity to play with her tits. But there were a few that had enough to donate that Crystal had the thrill of fucking several more so that by the end of the evening, she estimated she had been able to raise at least $2000 that she had put in the donation jar. She had gotten at least another $500 while dancing which she split with Julie and Desiree. As the law required the club to close at 2:00 A.M., the time to leave seemed to come quickly. Crystal had lost count of the number of times she had gone into the VIP room, but she knew she must have serviced at least 14 or 15 different men.

Back in the dressing room, Crystal put her pants and blouse back on, not bothering with her thong and half bra. The owner congratulated her on a great night, and asked, "We will be open tomorrow night and I want you to dance again."

Crystal just smiled at him, and sighing, said, "It was great tonight and I loved every minute of it, but I think Barry has other plans for the rest of the time we are here. But thanks for the offer. If I change my mind, I will let you know." Giving his obvious hard on a squeeze, she made her way back out front, where Barry and Ray waited for her. "Did you get any pics, honey?" she asked Barry.

"Oh, you bet, I got some great shots. I sneaked into the VIP room when you took Ray in and I got video of the whole thing. Wait until the guys back home see that!"

"No, you wouldn't dare! They will think I am a slut or a whore or something! Barry, you have to promise me you will never show that video to anyone else! Promise?"

Barry, realizing how serious Crystal was, had to agree that this was one video that only they would watch.

raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers