All Comments on 'Vacation From Hell Ch. 04'

by freefred

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SO FUCKEN WEAK

Im not refering to the man in the story.. but to your style.. your choice of words. EVERYTHING was so fucken Weak and LAME. its a total waste of time. are you 12??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I have to see if she still loves me or not...

Bulshit. The slut didn't love him enough to stop fucking joe in the first place. Can't blame her though...He is such a weak spinless piece of shit anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Can you really write better than a 5th grader? Simple sentences, stupid thoughts by your characters, and not in the least bit realistic. Just another 'humiliate the man' story.

This is why there should be another category "Wimp Men'. I now there is a desire for it out here, but there is enough of us out here who want to not have to even deal with it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A CUCK TO BE AND A SLUT THAT IS

no where else to go or to do. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What is left?

She has no respected for you, has proven that you can not, and will not EVER please her. While you try all she will be doing is thinking of Joe. You will never be but a walking wallet. She is a MCGSB and now you are a WACC. ALL OF THOSE OTHER MEN WILL LAUGH THEIR ASS AT YOU! Joe will know that at any time he can have her and there is nothing you can do.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

My ratings for each chapter keep going down and down.

"Finding them on the dresser I picked them up and put them in my pocket. There was no way I would fuck Pam now without one."

What?!? Why would he even think of touching her again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
'A good test of her faithfulness?'

She already showed him how faithful she was. And he couldn't hate Joe? This is a fucked up mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

SLUT ,WHORE PEICE OF SHIT BIG TIME I WOUD NOT FUCK WITH A RUBBER OR A TEN FOOT POLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
- 1 billion

lousy fucking wimpy cucks deserve all they get

Maybe all them guys should come back and have a go at this wimpy cucks ass

please quit writing or write this garbage for yourself and dont bother posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anony 5+

You really sound like one of those little boys that just loves a guy to nut up your useless fucking ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Honey...

I really love only you but I've just got to fuck this woman in the next cabin. She's got much bigger tits and a finer ass than yours. I just got to have her. I know you love me and will let me have my fantasy woman... It's just sex, lust not lovey honey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your First Story

Let's all hope it is your last! Talk about terrible writing and absolutely no idea about developing characters. Can't be bothered to write anything else about a pair of idiots!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly shit

I have too much self respect to even think about.other cuck, whore chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe the bitch gets an incurable STD. That b would be justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wimp why you still talking ,after what she did ,your thinking about fucking her . are you queer too.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Wait …..hahahaha…you don’t rip up the business card as a test of her faithfulness? I think she already had a test of her faithfulness and she failed it 5 times in one night..

Jesus freaking Christ the stupidity

Laurentius0150Laurentius015012 months ago

I'll read the complete story since I have read this far (stupid me).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn each chapter us dumber then the last.

Lets test her to see if she will be true after she took a train from 5 strangers?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh for goodness sake! Absurd. Slunk away in the car for an hour at her request to let her have her excuse for her sex pitch to studly big cock, ghastly cuck creature, so why all the gurning and bemoaning the result?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous