All Comments on 'Vacation Twist'

by mozartnflcom

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is supposed to help your marriage?

HOW? By pimping out your wife? Well done writer you have hit on a good idea there. But I see you don't state if you are male or female. Which normally means female so this is your fantasy? When are you going to tell your husband? about you fucking someone else because your bored with him? Don't write anymore stories just stick to your own nightmares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This isnt swinging, this was a setup the other wif

left them alone. The other guy fucks your wife and you are now a cuckold and got nothing for it but used pussy. Hell just pimp her out and get well paid for the use of your pussy that you can no longer satisfy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There is something inherently problematic ...

with a marriage if it takes someone else to make the spouse feel sexy or wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun story ... hey this is fiction!!

What's wrong with you ass holes who commment only because you don't like the content. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun Story?

Husband had fun, where was that part, I most have missed it. I don't know where all these little cucks and sluts are coming from but I hope this is just some little fucked up fantasy, not something you really want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree,

There was no fun had by anybody except the wife who got fucked by someone else and the husband gets slopy seconds this time around, next time around it will be sloppy thirds or fourths the next time around. I guess the person from the USA has a fantasy involving his female partner getting fucked by any number of people apart from him! Just be careful of the creampies I understand they taste horrible, but I honestly don't want to know! As someone said this is going to help their marriage? How?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I just told the story to my wife ...

We loved it!!! What more is there to say :-)

Why does the guy who doesn't like the story leave 4 comments one of them agreeing with himself and one with a score of 25 to pretend it isn't him again LOL.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Could you get any dumber

She is going to be on the prowl for the rest of you life sorry sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Re:I just told the story to my wife ...

Because you stupid pathetic twat more than one person wrote those comments. The site doesn't allow more than one comment per Anonymous reader. Are you so thick you didn't realise that? Well if your wife gets off on this story and you want her to be part of the story then good luck to both of you. I just hope you don't have kids to carry on your genes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another

another piece of shit writer

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She was dissatisfied with him before the vacation

She's at that age where she feels that she is getting older and might not be as attractive as she use to be. She is also worried that she might be stuck with the man that she is living with. She wants excitement back in her life and willing to throw her old life away to get it. Sounds like a mid-life crisis, or just a selfish bitch that wants more than her husband can give her. Good writing just the content sucks. .....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yep, another incest relative of bt or www

OMG, this is such a pile of dog shit.

cerriccerricover 14 years ago
Ok what is with all of the flak?

This site is based on mostly fantasy with some real life stories mixed in .... For a newbie writer this is good ... now for all of the hypocrites .....back up and look in the mirror and look at what you have been reading !!!! Chill-out and learn to leave constructive comments not hypocritical diatribes .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gone

The wife he knew, loved, worshipped and cherished....Gone!!!

The new wife had open marriage (a variety of lovers) on her mind for awhile and hubby just slowly put the right opportunities together for it to work, she is clever (with his consent). If you think she is satisfied that suddenly she now knows she is desirable, she is going to research the hell out of that and begin to worry about how many years before she loses the attraction so, she'll definitely begin to seek out a variety of partners...at first to convince herself tht she is till beautiful (he understands) and slowly on a regular need basis to keep her hunger sated. Date nights and then nights away and then weekends and then bringing lovers home for him to watch and participate. She's gone, she wants him to stay, makes her respectable, a roof over her head, someone to fall back on, image for their friends BUT...she is Gone!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
let her

slut away 'till she grows old and ugly. Try to find a better fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gee mozart, this is what you think

belongs in LOVING WIVES eh? You fucking moron!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well...

Of course the wimp factor is off putting to some, but more than that, there wasn't much emotion. You had the wife drunk to the point of passing our..she did pass out, so that eliminated emotion. I think it might have been a better read if she were more or less sober.

Had you given a more detailed description of the screwing, that would have given is some interest as well.

However the writing was quite good

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hangover?

Bet Sweetie's hangover hurt more than her pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting

She just goes with flow and fucks a strange man? First time out?

No the bozo hubby is dumber then the dogs. She would have fucking around already just wanted to test if bozo would be a good little lap WACC puppy. Now she knows that she can do anything she wants and he wont say a word.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wives on vacation are such easy targets. I moved to a beach town. I probably get to fuck 30-40 women during the season. I love it when I see a group of 30 somethingwives on a girls trip. I know that at least one of them came to find some dick. There was one group of five who enjoyed passing me around between them. The last night there one of them picked up another guy, so it was us two guys and five very horny women. That was fun.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this. Wish my wife would do this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous