Vacation with Sgt. Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to try this out," Samantha said hopping off the bed and going to the kitchen. Following her and peeling off I fished out the digital camera and turned it on.

Inside the kitchen Samantha was struggling. There was just one hold up. The faux cum. She wanted to get a taste of it. The dildo came with a small paper of instructions. Laid out on the counter with her thin frame hunched over it, the sergeant struggled to read the tiny print. 'Pour powder and mix in a half cup of warm water? How much is a cup?"

Overhead was a cupboard. Opening it and finding a plastic cup she slammed it onto the counter, read the instructions again, and went to the faucet. With one hand she turned it on and held the cup underneath. Quickly it filled with water. It was a guess if this was a genuine 'cup' of water. Putting the cup back onto the counter, Samantha tore open one of the packets and dumped the white powder into the water. Stirring it some with her finger the mixture was incredibly thin. That wouldn't be good. What she wanted was hot and thick. Ripping open another packet and dumping its contents into the cup, she stirred it some more. This time it was thickening.

"That's it. Perfect!" exclaiming with glee. Satisfied of its consistency Samantha lifted and held the faux cum covered finger above her open mouth. At the very tip of her finger was a large drip forming that teased her to eat it.

It was the distraction of her gray eyes that prevented her from detecting my approach. That is until my hands touched her hips. The sergeant jumped at first whilst slurping on that finger. Head cocking to the right shoulder and smiling, "Oh. Hi!" giggling before easing into me. Brushing her hair away from her shoulder I kissed the back of her neck. Instantly her eyes widened and rolled back. Mouth agape and moaning, "Ooooh yes. You know what I like" she purred. Reaching back with her left arm those fingers ran through my dark, bristling hair.

Her backside pushed firmly into me, she asked, "You.... you had it set up like this on purpose, didn't you? You wanted me to have two cocks."

"Well," I whispered into her ear with a bit of determination, "It is not a gang bang. It will do."

"Baby...." leaning forward and sliding out of my hands, Samantha spun about to face me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. As she did so, she leaned back against the counter, drawing up her left leg till it was wrapped around my hip. I cupped her backside and hoisted her up. She yelped in surprise as I placed her backside onto the flat surface, knocking the toy back and kissing her sweet lips. "You got the camera?" pulling back a little, her half-pursed lips widened. Holding up my left wrist the camera in question. dangled from the strap wrapped around it. "Good" she smiled, "I wanted to see what my face looks like with cum from two studs."

We continued kissing, sliding our tongues into each other as her hands stroked my shoulders and moved down the flanks. Her thin fingertips went under the shirt and up my flat stomach. I was not well built but fit. That's what she liked. Holding up my arms my shirt went up and she cast it aside. Smiling widely, Samantha gave soft kisses onto my nipples, running her tongue over them before pinching them lightly between her teeth. "Ah!" I said sharply. "Ah!" The sergeant giggled before kissing my stomach and going back up to my chest. In a final move the flat of her tongue dragged up the skin. Her touch was cold, and I shivered, tilting my head back and moaning as my hands held onto her shoulders.

"Fuck yes!"

"You are getting hard for me, Cole?" she asked running a hand down and gently cupping my crotch. It was clear. Her experience said to not go straight for it. Instead, she continued to tease me, running her hands along my hips, along the waistline. Gently the tips brushed over the tip of my rod, and I quivered. She sensed it and wanted to go on further.

Now her kisses went up the chest. Then it was up to the neck. Slowly. Drawing it out. Each kiss followed by a gentle blow from her lips. It sent shivers up my body. "Mmmmm. Yeeeesssss!" quivering in delight. God she was incredibly sexy and talented in how to use every part of her body. Admittedly the sergeant had lovers before me. Thus, she was both a military veteran and a veteran in sex. Thus, she knew how to work it. I did not do anything except stand before her, hands on her shoulders, as she kissed me and ran her fingers all over. It was working me up. Both palms went around and squeezed my butt cheeks, followed by a sinful giggle. "It's going in you," continuing to tease me about her finger. "It's going in youuuuuu, Hehe."

Chuckling lightly, I kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and pulled back. "You want me to keep my clothes on this time, baby?" asking in a whisper. I liked her clothes being on. I do not know why. There was a bit of mystery having her clothes stay on. Perhaps it was the concealment of her body, the mystery of what's underneath, even though I've seen her naked many times. When she was in uniform, it was the image of authority. When she was 'Sergeant Samantha' it was prim and proper. Firm language and addressing by rank. Never was she cold, distant, or abusive to hide our relationship. That would make it too obvious. Then there was the after-hours. Then the whole facade of her melted away. It was no longer, "Private Cole" when addressing me. It was "My stallion..."

With one hand Samantha blindly reached for her new toy. Grasping it and bringing it back around, the first thing she did was bring the slit tip to her lips. Gently pinching the head between her lips, the woman let out a giggle. With a wink her first question was, "Mmmm. How do you want me, sir?"

"Sorry for the flash" snapping a picture of this moment. "The toy is the new guy. You're doing both of us. It's after our morning PT...." The first thing I could think of for a scenario. A bit of roleplaying never hurts anyone.

Amused at this Samantha smiled, "I like meeting the new guys. They're always so...tight and eager. Kinda like one boy I met at a party. So, you two smuggle your sergeant into the barracks. A little Sergeant's Time?" Giggling and gently suckling the dildo's tip, "Mmmm, sounds great. Then I want to do a double blow job. I want to have two studs giving their meat to me."

Nodding to her and drawing a breath to ease myself. "Okay. Then I...or...we...are going to glaze you."

"Sounds hot, sir" winking again and taking a bit more of the tip savoring the flavor.

"Hop on down and turn around for me, sergeant" I said. Immediately doing so Samantha, still suckling the tip, then yelped when a sharp smack landed on her right butt cheek. The sergeant's backside was great, a little bit big but firm. Her breasts were 36C with half dollar sized bright pink areolas. A 32 waist and hips 38. She took diligent care of herself with plenty of PT and weightlifting. The latter was mainly to reduce stress. Skin around the neck up and forearms are still sun kissed from deployment. The rest was fair and smooth. No tattoos or piercings anywhere. Not even earrings. Growing up Samantha was more a tomboy. Detested the 'girly' things like dresses, earrings, and such. When joining the Army, a lot of people got tattoos of their units or mottos. They looked too painful to be of any use. A good chance of catching diseases from dirty needles.

Facing away and hunched over the countertop Samantha looked down. There sat the cup of faux cum. Reversing the dildo exposed the plug behind the hairless sack. Removing the plug and holding the dildo by the shaft she upended the cup and dumped the thick white goo into the sack until it was nearly full. Setting the cup aside and corking the sack, Samantha looked back with a flare in her grey eyes, "I'm ready, Private."

Indeed, she was slowly swaying her backside back and forth. "Mmmm. What are you going to do to me, sir?" whispering with that sultry voice.

"You've been taunting us all day, Sergeant Samantha. Showing yourself off and flirting with your subordinates. It's not proper for an NCO to do" I said in a low, mocking tone. All the while looking at her fine ass before me. How I wanted to just take it and pound it to oblivion.

This drew a giggle and a gasp. "I'm sorry, Private. I just can't help myself. When I see these two hot soldiers...mmmmm...I just want them to do bad things to me. Let them take me to their barracks. Just the three of us. Hehe. In a room. One Private eating me out as I suck the other Private off." Between sentences she ran the tip of her tongue up the length of the dildo and back down slowly.

Enticing as her words were, my hands travelled down her sides then reached around. Without looking at my fingertips I found her belt buckle. Undid the buckle then popped the button to her jeans. The release of pressure around her hips drew a slight, "Oh!" from her.

My mind was racing. Now I had her. My beloved Samantha. No fear of someone walking in on us. No exposure. No more hiding from people. It was just the two of us living out our fantasy. At the moment she was wearing tight jeans. In my mind she was back to wearing her uniform. Like the roleplay we are doing. We are back at the barracks. This is a prime piece of meat. This strawberry blonde woman with grey eyes flirting with her two subordinates is now at our mercy. Pulled down the jeans just enough to expose her cheeks. No further. If they did, they would impede her movement and I didn't want to pause the fun of allowing her to shed the jeans entirely. She was wearing a pair of regular women's underwear. No panties or G-string. Like I said she had a conservative appearance. There was this fear of getting patted down by the TSA. It would be rather embarrassing to be wearing a G-string when that happens. That underwear down as well.

The best position to be in was on my knees directly behind. Gave me a gorgeous view of her ass and holes. It gave me a good position to work my fingers and see how it had affected her.

"Oh, private. What are you doing back there, private?" Samantha whispered without looking. The answer came when a sharp sensation poked between her cheeks. "OH! Mmmmmm" a low purr escaped her. Gently she laid her torso onto the counter. With one hand she pulled the dildo to her lips, opened slowly and took in the tip.

This wasn't going to be just some teasing. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. For many days we have been apart I've been saving myself. That way I could give her a good finish. All I wanted to do was please Samantha. The toy was just the start. Not answering verbally, what I did respond with was cupping her buttock with both hands. Using the thumbs and prying those firm cheeks apart.

"Oh, private. That feels.... good...." a long purr rolled off her tongue. It was the sensation of pressing two fingers against her wet clit. When the pants came down it released a lot of built-up heat and humidity. She was eagerly awaiting this moment.

I've probed her insides before. Tight. That's what she was. Guess it was doing all that PT. It took some force to get the finger inside. The fingernail disappeared inside. Samantha twitched. "Oh!" she yelped then sighed. Keep going. Pressing a little further, up to the first knuckle, another moan escaped her. To stifle this Samantha clamped her lips around the dildo's head.

Keep going. A little more. The second knuckle reached her wet pink lips. "RRRRRRR!" a terse moan explained she enjoyed it. Pressed and the entirety of the finger was inside. "Mmmmmmmm" purred Samantha. That's what I wanted. Now that it was inside it had to come out. Extracting the finger, the flesh was coated in clear juices. I didn't lick it. For some reason. Instead, I pushed the finger back inside.

Inside and back out. Slowly. For about a minute this one finger did all the work. Now it was time to up the game. Without warning two fingers entered her tight hole. "OH!" What I couldn't see from this angle was, the more I probed her the deeper she took the dildo. "How does that feel?" I asked.

She pulled back. Brushed a hand over her hair. "Oh, crazy.... private" remembering this was still a roleplay of sorts. "Keep going."

Indeed, I did. Starting to pick up the pace. This made her more excited. Her smoky voice muffled sucking down the dildo more and more. It was two fingers then upped it to three. "That's it!" her smoky voice rolling. Go faster. Fuck her with your fingers!

Pulling back all the way until the tips of the fingernails reappeared, I slammed all three back inside. Before she could finish a single moan, the fingers reemerged. A moment's pause and slammed back inside. The jolt forced air from her lungs. "OH! OH!"

Without pausing I kept going. Slamming it again and again. Each time more juice came out of her. Her anus was there. Being still and silent. We had done anal before. It was great. I wasn't going to stick my cock in it right now. Fingers, however. If the woman was intent on finger my hole, it was only natural that I get her back. Just as soon as my thumb pressed against her anus Samantha giggled.

"Oh, private. What are you doing back there, private?" giggling then inhaling the dildo deeper. To help me she spread her feet a bit further apart. The jeans clung tightly to retard the spread. It was enough to let me continue to work. Fingers are not going to be enough. Swallowing hard, I leaned in. Held my breath and extended my tongue. Tasting Samantha was something. Nothing like I have ever done before. It was hot and humid around her holes. That didn't matter. Just as the flat on my tongue touched her lips the sergeant shuddered. She wasn't expecting that. In fact, the surprise was so jarring that her knees twitched and struck doors under the counter. Her yell of pain muffled by the dildo sliding deep into her mouth.

A stifled yelp, "GUCK!" from her and I paused. "KEEP GOING!" her voice now roaring. Blindly reaching back with her left-hand groping for, and finding, my head. Fingers curled through my hair and pulled my back into her. "Keep going, Co-private."

No sense in asking if she enjoyed it. I kept going. Slamming the fingers is hard and fast. Then licking her anus with the flat of the tongue. "OHHHHH!" Samantha's voice muffled. "That's it!" Even twisting the fingers inside her drew bursts of enjoyment. Needed more. Fingering and licking weren't enough. I wanted to try something. Perhaps she wasn't expecting this.

Samantha loved to be eaten out. I licked my lips and drew a deep breath. What I was going to do was going to take a lot of energy and a long time. Only had one chance for air. Just have to stick it out as far as I can. Cupping her sweet ass cheeks and pulling them apart, my heart pounded. Another breath and I leaned in. Opening my mouth, I planted my lips on her wet clit and stabbed between her lips with my tongue.

"WHAT THE-!" Samantha jumped. Both hands sprang outwards, knocking the dildo, instruction sheet, and the glass aside. Thankfully the latter didn't fall to the floor. "GAH!"

Operating blindly, just the feeling of that fleshy, juicy, hole before me. I pressed the tip of my wet eel into her snatch as far as I could. Lapped against it as juice flowed out. "Oh! Oh!" The moans of Samantha kept me going. Slowly dragging the tip up and down the lips. Back up and down once more. Each time her thighs twitched. Her moans muffled taking in the dildo. She was loving it. Keep going!

I needed to pull back. Get some air. Feeling my tongue leave her flesh, Samantha's hand reached back to grab and pull me back in. Right away my lips went back to hers. Licking up and down slowly. Every couple seconds stopping, reaching with the tips of two fingers to pry those lips apart, allowing me to get a little deeper.

"Yes! Yes! I need it! Please, don't stop!" Samantha's words heavy as she panted for breath. She was near the edge. I could feel it. A little push was all that was needed to get her to a full climax. Licking and eating wasn't going to be enough. Probing! Two fingers, two holes. If the sergeant was going to tease me about poking my anus, it was only fair I get her back.

Without telling her the tip of the right index finger pressed against her anus. "Oh?" Samantha yelped. Then I pushed it right up to the first knuckle. "OH! SHIT!" exclaiming loudly. Pulling back the muscles wrapped tightly around the finger creating a big suction. The finger didn't come out entirely. Just a little and went right back inside. "OH!"

With one in the anus, I had one finger to probe her twat. There was a sign some of the guys said, they hold up their hand, extend all fingers, then curl the ring finger into the palm leaving two fingers and thumb extended and the pinky. 'Two in the pink and one in the stink'. Okay. Let's try that. Making the hand gesture and pressing the fingers in, the sergeant jumped. "GOD DAMN!"

Finger fucking her was fun. Nice and wet the more I did it. The whole time my love was moaning like crazy. The further we went her back sagged and chest rose. Even though the toy was in her hands she forgot about it. Preferring to look back at what I was doing. "Keep going. Keep going. God!"

An idea hit me. For five seconds I slammed my fingers in and out as quickly as I could. Sweat was rolling off my brow and fingers ached. The rapid fucking made her yelp. Then I pulled back my fingers and pressed my face between her firm cheeks, mouth around her wet snatch and pressed the tongue in deeply.

That was it. That's what drove her over the edge. Her entire body tensed up. A gasp of air and she blew up. "OH FUCCCCCCKKKKKKK! Ehhhhhhhhhh!" A yell that scared me. Her voice boomed in the rental. Hopefully the neighbors don't call the police. All the energy left her. Samantha collapsed onto the counter panting hard for breath. Sweat rolled down her forehead. "Oh, shit.... oh, fuck.... ah...."

"You okay?" asking with concern.

At this point her knees gave out. Her backside dropped pulling my lips away. "GAAH!" Samantha whined. "Okay. Okay," panting for breath. "Give...give me a moment.... oh, shit" Samantha rapidly panted for breath. Guess she wasn't expecting that much excitement so quickly. "Holy fuck."

Her body was hot and bothered. Gasping for breath. Laid out on the counter. Head to one side. Out of the corner of her eye she saw me rise. She smiled. Stepping forward and lowered myself onto her back. "That was fucking hot!" her smoky voice soothing to hear.

I wasn't done. Laying over her hot body I went for her. I knew Samantha's weaknesses. The biggest one was kissing. Not just anywhere. A specific spot. The back of the neck. Gently brushing away some of her moist hair I kissed the back of her hot neck. Instantly I gained a reaction. Her body became like a fish out of water. A burning hot sensation coursed through her body. Breathing hard already and heart skipping a beat. Samantha's entire body convulsed. "DE-DE-DE-DE-GAH!" exclaiming loudly. Eyes rolling back. "Geeeee...." Her arms straightened and pushed against the counter. Lifting her torso up and into me. Again, her backside dropped, and her knees gave out. I caught her in my arms. That was a sign to stop.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...." Samantha panted for air. "Holy shit! I haven't felt like that in years! God damn!" The sergeant's eyes connected with mine. "Thank you...private," she said breathlessly. "You've learned a lot, haven't you?"

"I learned from the best" I replied warmly.

"I would hope so. What do you want to do next, private?" seductively rolling her words in a whisper.

"I want you, sergeant" cheekily replying.

Giggling, Samantha pursed her lips, "You have me, private."

Again, I kissed her shoulder. One hand reached up and grasped my hair. "Oooooooo" Samantha purred. "That feels so good!"

"You know what also feels good? Your mouth around my cock," whispering into Samantha's ear.