Vacation with Sgt. Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately she pushed against the counter, lifting her body and turning towards me. Then she dropped to her knees. In quick motions she undid my pants pulling both them and underwear to my ankles. Cock was firm dangling. One hand grasped it. No teasing. Just taking the head into her mouth and pressing her face all the way. Effortlessly Samantha swallowed the length. Her lips reached the sack. To show how good she was, rolled out her tongue and licked the hairy sack then up and around the diameter of the shaft.

Now it was my turn to moan. Head tilted back. A long, low moan left me. Spurring her on Samantha pulled back a little to tease me. Took me in again and pulled back. "How's that feel, private?" she purred.

"That feels great! Oh! You know how to take care of your soldiers."

"Of course! That's my job! I want to make sure they're happy and healthy" Samantha said. I should have been paying attention. Caught up in the moment and closing my eyes, I felt this pressure against my ass. Then Samantha snickered. Looking down, her left arm was wrapped around me. There was something pressing against my ass, and I realized it was the finger that she was teasing about. It was going in about half an inch or so. My muscles tightened around her finger, and I groaned as my lover began to deepen my throat. She had finally gotten what she had teased me about. First it was alarming. I grew into it as she pressed it in, taking my cock down her throat at the same time. After a minute or so she took me out and sat on her knees holding up that finger. "I told you," She winked.

Taking my cock in hand I slapped the length against her forehead, "I'm going to get you back, you filthy sergeant" I said, giving a sinister smirk.

"Mmmmmm, yeah," Samantha cooed twisting her head so that the rod fell off her forehead. Then she opened her mouth and took it in, slowly swallowed it. Coughing, she gasped, "Show me how bad I am, private."

"Stand up!" I ordered and she did so. Facing away and leaning back over the counter, the sergeant pressed her firm ass against my rod. To tease her back I took the length and ran it up between her legs, into the crease and rose up slowly, parting the cheeks and gently pressing against the holes. Shivering in anticipation Samantha growled, curled her lips back and flashed her pearl white teeth. Knowing she liked the teasing I kept wiping the skin of the shaft up and down over the clit. Each time her blood began to flow faster.

"Stop teasing me, private!" she exclaimed, "fuck my cunt!" But I was not going to fuck her cunt. Poking my ass would lead to retaliation. Now I was going to get my own vengeance. Wiping the shaft over her clit once again and drawing back, her gray eyes jutted open when she felt the coated head of my cock pressing against her anus. "Mmm?" cocking an eyebrow and twisting her head back, "Wha...?"

She groaned but did not object to it as she slurped on her new toy with one hand and the other stretched to the side for something to grasp. There was none as she knew this was going to be tight and intense.

After a moment of preparing herself, the sergeant nodded, groaned, and exclaimed, "OH! FUUUCK!" as the head disappeared inside her anus. She was tight. Perhaps too tight. The muscles tightened and pushed the cock back out.

"Don't fight it," I said to her in a reassuring voice. "Just relax." Right hand reached up and grasped her right shoulder. Drawing a deep breath Samantha nodded. Her mouth wrapped around the toy to prevent screaming. I spat and rubbed my nob to lube it up and tried again. This time it worked.

"S-s-shit!" she squealed, "AH! AH! FUUUCK! It's so...." Looking down I could see the wide shaft disappear inside of her. Inch by inch very slowly. Samantha growled, eyes clamped shut and watering a bit. She was loving it. Being inside her was like being in a vice. Her cheeks and muscles tightened trying to get me out. All it did was make the pleasure greater. Sagging her back and sticking up her nice ass that smoky voice was deeper. "OH, GOD!" she screamed, "It's so good." My penis was six and a half inches. Something she said before as 'a perfect size.' Not too big and not too small. Too big and it hurts. Too small and you do not get a lot to play with.' That was inside her hungry cunt. Again, she inhaled the dildo. "Mmm-mmm-UH! UH!" she gave a muffled response.

Letting her toy fall away from her lips, "Ah, private. Fuck me. Fuck your sergeant right in her ass. I deserve it. Uh uh UH! God...damn it, Cole." It was so sudden. She did not expect to be fucked this way. I pressed in deeper until my pelvis slammed into her backside. Her voice grew in tempo, palms slamming against the face of the counter. "Fuck. Keep going. Keep going. OH! Fuck. Do not stop, private. Fuck this sergeant!" I went as fast as I could. Flesh on flash slapping. CLAP CLAP CLAP.

Looking down revealed every impact sent a shock wave of sorts up her body. Firm as her ass was it still rippled. Bet her breasts are flopping as well. Let's see. Reaching around I grabbed her breasts. "OH! Squeeze them!" Samantha purred. "Faster!"

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

"You're a dirty sergeant" I replied. Her gray eyes flicked back at me.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

"Honey, you have no idea how dirty I am" curling her lips into a sinister smile.

Pausing to rest my body. "Tell me, sergeant. Tell me how dirty you are, sergeant." Still with my cock inside her, gently pushing in.

"Mmmmmmmm. Well, when I'm on duty, I fantasize about sucking the cock of this...one private."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I have taken this private in the storage rooms...the offices...to my own home. I order him to let me suck his cock. I deep throat him, and I tease him, and deep throat him, again and tease him. Then he fucks me." Speaking as she slowly began to turn her elegant face to the right and letting her jaw grow slack and bringing the toy up further.

"Does he do a good job?"

"Fuck yeah! Mmmm. He's the greatest!" winked Samantha.

"Why don't you show me how you suck his cock, sergeant" I asked.

"Good idea, babe...I mean, private" she replied lifting the toy up, closing her eyes, wrapped her lips around the head. Effortlessly taking in inch by inch until she got a full six inches inside! Slowly pulling it out only to go right back in. "Ummm uk, uk uk uk" pulling it out and taking a deep breath to fill her empty lungs. Her chest expanded and she did it again.

"You suck his cock?"

"Mmhmm"

"Then he fucks your pussy?" I whispered.

"MMHMM" nodding.

"Then what does he do?" I asked intently.

The dildo slid out of her mouth. A flick of the tongue moistened her lips. Turning her head slightly to the left, that slippery eel of a tongue came and dangled from an open mouth. "I'm his cum dumpster."

"You're my cum dumpster?" I asked with a sly look.

"Always" she panted.

"How about right now?" I asked gingerly stroking myself.

Delighted at the aspects of a money shot, Samantha pushed back with her body. Turned to face me and fell to her knees. "Yes. YES! Cum for me! Right on my face. Give it to me. I want it. Please! I have been a good girl...a good soldier...."

"Suck on me" I commanded, "Suck on me until I cum," smiling widely. Without hesitation Samantha eagerly took both on both cocks. Alternating between them every couple of seconds. Taking them deep until her throat tightened.

"Yes, private!" she replied. It was not a long way. The blood was flowing out from my head and down into my loins that made me a bit dizzy. Knowing that look Samantha smiled widely and pulled back. Hands fell to her sides. Ready to receive. I hold my cock and aim as my lover opened her mouth and closed her eyes. All those days of saving paid off as I erupted sending steams of thick white spunk flying right into her eyes.

"AH!" she squealed. "Ah! Shit! Oh, my!" keeping herself still and taking every hit. More shots rolled over her cheeks and into her mouth. Eagerly lapping it up Samantha smiled, "Oh, yes! So sweet and hot!" feeling the white ribbons sliced across her face. Some of it coated her eyelids she couldn't see. Me cumming was half the show. Now it was time for the dildo. "Take it, baby" offering it up to me. "Finish it and glaze me!" rolling out her tongue.

Taking the dildo from her and aiming the tip at her face, I squeezed the sack hard. That pressure pushed the mix out of the reservoir and down the canal. It spurted thick and rich against her face. A sharp contrast to my hot spunk, the mix was warm. The first glob slapped the left side of her nose. "Ah!" feeling the warm sensation against her skin. The second shot hit the left cheek and rolled upwards, coating that eyelid. Tilting her head backwards allowed the third shot to shoot right into her mouth. "Oh, yeah!" The final squeeze pushed the last bit of fake spunk out that struck her rounded chin and dripped to the floor. That was it. Just to be sure I gave it a final squeeze. All that came out was spittle and 'Psssssst' of air.

Gurgling the mixture Samantha smiled. "Oh, wow!" Running her tongue left to right in her mouth, stirring it up and flashing it at the opening. She was a good girl and would swallow it. First, she was going to show it off.

Holding her mouth open for me I zoomed. The accumulated spunk, both fake and real, sloshed about inside. "Hehe!" clamped down tightly and swallowed it whole. "Mmmmm, tastes like pina colada!" The stuff over her eyelids was wiped away by her index fingers. Even this went down the hatch. The thinner mixture of fake cum was falling off her cheeks and onto her shirt. Not wanting the stuff to stain her shirt the sergeant quickly pulled it up and over her head. Removing it from her body and dropping it beside her onto the floor. Removing the shirt revealed the blue sports bra underneath that was now being soaked by falling cum.

Samantha knew me well. Not only did I like her in uniform but also in a sports bra. That's what she wore underneath the shirt. A blue one that hugged her chest tightly. She brought her forearms together to poke out her chest just a little bit. Let sperm fall off onto the fabric and be soaked in it. "You like what you see, private?"

"You're so sexy" gasping.

"Thank you, private" Samantha continued to smile. Standing up and turning around, she bent forward slightly to show off her backside while pulling up her pants. Fastened the belt Samantha turned back around to face me. "You're pretty sexy yourself. Mmm."

The bits of spunk, real and fake, clung to her skin and eyelashes. It stung her eyes. Turning back around she turned on the faucet. Let the water warm up and splash some of it against her face. Both palms to her cheeks and rubbing got some of it off. A dash of soap to both palms and lather it up dealt with the rest. A paper towel to wipe it away and Samantha was back in the game. "We should do this more often," she said.

Her frame leaned back against the counter. My right hand reached over for the toy on the counter. "What do you want to do now, private?"

That's when I paused. Time to think. My heart raced. My mind in the clouds. So many thoughts bouncing around. There was this gorgeous woman before me. An older woman, great body, cock hungry, a sergeant, willing and eager to please me. Then there was me. A stick of a private. On my own for the first time. Back from deployment. Was this what love felt like? We had been lovers for months. This now felt completely different. It felt like I wanted to keep going. Not pounding her, or cumming for her, but being with her. To feel her warmth as we embraced. That smoky smooth voice in my ear. Staring into those rich gray eyes. Feeling her strawberry blonde hair flow through my fingers.

'Do it' I thought. 'Tell her how you feel.' I swallowed hard and stepped forward. Placed the camera aside. She leaned back expecting another go. My arms embraced her around the hips. We came nose to nose. I could still smell a bit of spunk on her. That was from her chest. Sweaty too. It didn't matter. "I... I want to tell you something..." weakly speaking.

"Go ahead, baby" she purred.

A deep breath. Let it out slowly. I lifted my head and opened my eyes. We locked our eyes. For a moment I was entranced by her bright gray eyes. Her smile peeled back showing pearl white teeth. "Samantha...." I whispered. Her head turned slightly with a furrowed eyebrow. "I love you...." My heart was pounding. There was that post-action reaction. 'Shit! What if I just said the wrong thing?'

Her face was stunned. She stared at me. My mind was screaming. Without looking she threw the dildo aside and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me in tightly. Eyes closed and inhaling deeply she kissed me full on the lips and kept going. I couldn't keep up. Her energy pushed her that she was kissing and shoving her tongue down my throat and back again. That burst of energy subsided. Samantha pulled back. Took a breath to calm herself. Those gray eyes fluttered back to me. "I love you, too, Cole."

"My filly..." I whispered.

"My stallion," Samantha whispered back.

"My love..."

"You are my love, Cole" leaning in and placing her lips by my left ear, "Always will be," whispering. That way there was no mistake.

She pulled back. Both hands fanned herself. It was getting hot here. Gently pushed me back. "Well, now what do we do?"

"Any ideas?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, seeing as how you're too young to go clubbing...why don't I make a few calls for some of my girlfriends to come here?"

"Girlfriends?" I asked. "As in... plural?"

"Yeah," she giggled picking up her shirt and draping it over one shoulder. "I want them to see me poking your ass." Reaching out with her free hand she grabbed my crotch. That's when I remembered, I was still hanging. "Remember" she said to me, "We're here to have fun." Picking up her new toy, with the tip just an inch from her moist lips, Samantha smiled. "Do what you've always wanted to do." With that Samantha turned and headed towards the bedroom, her hips swaying as she walked.

I took that as a strong hint and shoved my penis back inside my trousers. I followed my sergeant, my lover, to the bedroom. That's where my arms wrapped around her again. With one foot I pushed the door closed behind me.