Valentine Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going even better than I had hoped, I thought as they reduced each other's dress to little more than muddy rags. They would have to walk five miles to town the next thing to naked and covered from head to toe in greasy grey mud.

Something wet hit my face.

I ignored it at first, thinking it was some mud splatter and being more intent as somehow Bianca grabbed what was left of Amber's dress at the same time Amber was wriggling away and Bianca managed to pull it completely off her.

"Hah, puta!" Bianca rubbed the cloth as if she were wiping her ass and then threw it down and stomped it into the mud. "What you gonna do now?"

Amber's hair had either come down or been pulled down and it and her body were caked with mud almost every bit as thick as the cloth Bianca had just thrown down. It was just about the most erotic sight I had ever seen in my short life with her standing there in nothing but a pair of panties and mud.

"Get a good fucking look, pervert." Amber spat in my direction. "Here let's see which you like better."

Amber made a grab for Bianca, obviously going for the remains of the dress, and Bianca fought to keep whatever remaining shreds of her dignity covered.

I felt the wetness again and looked up with a frown to see fat swirling flakes of snow coming from the clouds that seemed even thicker and heavier. As if seeing those flakes made it more real, I realized that it had gotten noticeably colder in just minutes and the wind was picking up.

And there were two muddy girls, one naked and the other in little more than rags, out in it. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all. Hopefully, Jack and Cory would see this shit and come back for us.

"Um, girls." I said. "Hey!"

Bianca glanced at me when I yelled and gave Amber the advantage she was looking for.

Amber lowered her head and used it to shove Bianca over again and the strained cloth of the ripped white bodice gave away completely.

"Let's show him what you've got too, bitch!" Amber spat as she stripped the sleeves from Bianca's arms and started wrestling the remains down her hips.

Bianca screeched and tried to hold it and kick Amber away at the same time, which just made it harder for her to hold on.

"Fuck!" I said in disgust, not even charmed at the vision of Bianca naked from the waist up except for her bra and losing what remained already halfway down her thighs. Snow was whipping madly on a bitingly cold wind now and the two were still at it.

I turned my attention to the firewood on the porch. Assuming they weren't completely fucking stupid, they would need a fire to keep them warm until somebody came to get us. I tossed the strap-on dildo in the direction of the table as I passed and didn't bother to stop and get it when it missed and rolled under.

"Fucking stupid cunts." I muttered to myself as I struggled to get the fire lit. "I hope their nipples get frostbite."

Then I paused. What the hell was I doing? Things were going according to plan. Okay, maybe not the snow. But, still, they were doing exactly what I had thought, and planned, that they might. Why did I suddenly give a shit and want to get them under cover and build a fire to keep them warm?

"Where did you go, you fucking perverted asshole?" Amber burst into the room and my musings. "You missed the fucking show. We were both wrestling around out there naked except for our underwear. That's what you wanted, wasn't it, you sick fuck?"

Amber shoved at me, knocking me over then straddled me and wiped her muddy arms down my shirt front.

"Damn it, Amber!" I yelled. "Stop it! This is a fucking rental."

"If we're naked, you should be too!" Amber screamed in my face and grabbed my shirt front and yanked.

Buttons popped off and went flying God only knew where.

"God damn it, Amber!" I snarled, catching her wrists. "I didn't make you fight in October. And I didn't make you get in the mud and fight tonight. You two chose to do that and to hell with the consequences. And now it's fucking snowing and I'm trying to start a fire so you two stupid bitches might not get sick. So, stop fucking with me, damn it!"

"What is all of this?" Bianca said from over near the table. She was holding the double ended dildo.

I shoved Amber off me and hurried to the table where I began cramming it all hurridly back in the bag it had come out of.

"It's nothing," I said.

"Oh, no, fucker. It's something." Amber said, coming up from behind me. "What kind of sick twisted fantasy were you imagining?"

Amber snatched the bag out of my hands and dumped it all back out on the table. Both of them looked at it for a moment and then turned on me.

"Look, it's not what you're thinking." I said. "It's actually kind of a funny story."

"Fucker!" Amber shoved me and managed to knock me down, again, when I tried to back away and bumped into a chair and stumbled.

"How about we use these on him?" Bianca said, joining Amber in sitting on me.

Under any other circumstances, it would probably be fun to wrestle with two women covered completely in mud with one wearing only panties and the other wearing panties and a bra while they tore at my clothes. But, considering it was those two, and Bianca had grabbed up the twelve inch double ended dildo again, I was more than just a little distracted.

Save the pants, I thought in a panic. Whatever you do, don't let them get the pants.

"You guys are going to freeze to death if you don't let me get the fire going!" I shouted, trying to distract them as my jacket ripped up the back in Bianca's hands and Amber was jerking down on my waistband as I fought to hold it up.

A strong gust of wind chose that moment to howl in through the door and whip around the inside walls and blast the door closed with a bang on it's return sweep.

All three of us twisted and spun like scalded cats to stare at the door.

"You know," Bianca said after a moment. "I am pretty cold."

"All right. You can start the fire." Amber said. "But, this is not over, fucker. Not by a long shot."

"You two wash the mud off as best you can." I said. "I'll get the fire going and get some more wood."

"Go ahead." Amber said to Bianca, sitting in one of the chairs. "I'm not giving perv here the satisfaction of seeing two mostly naked women squirming in that little shower."

"No, you go first." Bianca said, sitting in another chair and whacking the rubbery dong against her palm. "As soon as he gets the fire going, he and I are going to have a little talk."

"Give me that!" I snatched the hunk of latex from her hand and started stuffing things back in the bag. "Nobody is going to... No one was ever going to use any of this stuff tonight. And would you two please try not to get mud all over everything!"

"Why, fucker?" Amber said, lying across the table and rubbing her mud slathered tits against it. "Not as sexy as you thought it would be?"

"Fine!" I shouted. "You get to fucking sit in it until someone comes to get us. Oh, and here!"

I took off my torn jacket and shirt.

"I was going to let you two stupid bitches wear these after you cleaned off the mud you wallowed in. Now, guess what? You can just fucking ride home with whoever comes naked."

I turned and threw them into the fireplace.

My efforts before being knocked down and slathered with my own coating of mud had been more fruitful than I'd realized. A flicker of flame from the kindling latched onto the white shirt and before any of us could move, the remains of both jacket and shirt were coated liberally in flame.

"Fuck." I said. "It's fucking contagious."

"What is?" Amber asked.

"Stupidity."

I turned my back on the now merrily burning fire and walked over to put the bag of sex toys up on one of the shelves.

I turned back around to see Amber holding the damn strap-on that had been forgotten under the table and hurried over to snatch it out of her hands and put it up with the rest of them.

"You two," I said. "One of you get in the fucking shower and the other come help me get some damn firewood."

"Chingate, culero!" Bianca spat. "I don't have to do a fucking thing you say."

"What she said, fucker." Amber literally leaned over and spat a glob on the floor.

"Whatever." I said, giving up.

I went outside and gathered up an armload of wood and carried it back to set near the fireplace while they sat there and watched. I went back out and stared towards the road.

I couldn't see the road a half mile away, the white stuff was swirling so fast and thick and I hoped that, together with the fact it was already piling up in a blanket on the ground, didn't mean we were as fucked as I thought it did.

I carried two more piles in and decided that was enough. Surely the snow wouldn't last very long and someone would come get us when it let up.

The mud on my chest was already starting to itch, so I stepped past where the girls were sitting and shoved my upper body into the shower trying to keep my leg out of it. The cold blast of water when I cranked it on made me gasp and hyperventilate. After a moment, the water heated up and felt pretty damn good as I dug my fingers at the smears on my chest and face and in my hair.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Amber asked, watching my antics.

"I'm getting this mud off." I said. "Once that fire heats up, it's going to dry out the mud. And it will fucking itch like a son of a bitch before it flakes of completely. And if the water pump freezes up, we'll be stuck with it until we get home, whenever that is. So, I'm getting it off right fucking now."

I shut the water off and shivered as I hustled over to the fire.

"Uh, what do you mean, whenever that is?" Amber asked.

"Look outside," I said through chattering teeth. "A fucking blizzard blew in."

"You're shitting me!" Amber jumped up and ran to the door.

The snow was, if anything, falling faster now. The sheet of white blowing sideways across the sky looked almost as thick as the blanket already on the ground. And what was on the ground looked as if it would already be up over my ankles.

"Motherfucker." Amber said. "You have got to be fucking shitting me."

"Shut the door, puta." Bianca said. "It's cold and glaring at it isn't going to make it go away."

"Fuck you, bitch." Amber spun around and flexed her fingers like talons.

"Enough!" I thundered. "Knock it off! I have had it up to here with both of you. If you're going to fight, get the fuck out of my house."

"Fuck you!" Amber yelled. "It's fucking snowing out there and I'm just about naked thanks to you and this bitch!"

"I don't care!" I yelled back. "Enough is enough. You two want to fight, you take it outside. Or, you walk your ass back to town in your panties. I don't care. I'm done."

"And what if I don't go?" Bianca said, with her arms crossed under her generous bra clad breasts.

"Then, I will put you out." I said softly. "That's the way it is. You two either sit quietly and don't fight and you stay inside and warm until someone comes to rescue us. And it is going to be a rescue. Or you fight and you go out in that. Period. You make the choice."

Bianca stared at me for a long moment and then lowered her brown eyes to the table with the smear off Amber's muddy boobs decorating it.

"Fine." Bianca said softly. "I won't fight anymore."

"Fuck both of you!" Amber said. "I didn't ask to be here in the first fucking place. And I would rather take my chances walking back to town than look at either one of you more than I have to."

With that, she walked out the door and slammed it behind her.

When I finally looked away from the door to Bianca, she was looking at me with those soulful brown eyes.

"You'd better go get her." She said. "She's stubborn enough to try and she won't make it now. Not in that."

"Fuck." I sighed. "You two couldn't have waited until lunch or after school to fight like rational people? You just had to go at it right there in the fucking hall like crazy bitches."

Bianca shrugged and just looked at me.

I walked to the door and looked out. The snow was swirling so hard I could barely make out Amber stalking away mere yards from the porch.

"Shit. Amber!" I called. "Amber, come back!"

She didn't even look behind her, much less turn around. I hurried out into the blizzard and instantly regretted it as the wind seemed to bite through my exposed flesh to the bone.

"Amber, you crazy bitch, wait a damn minute!"

"What for?" Amber spun around as I grabbed her arm and there were tears streaming down her cheeks. "What the fuck for? Maybe I'll catch pneumonia and die! Would that satisfy all of you finally? Would that fucking satisfy you, Daddy?!"

She had turned away and screamed the last towards town and started walking again, shrugging off my hand.

I looked back and could just barely see the glow from the open door. If we went too much further, we might not be able to find it again.

I made a decision and hurried after her and grabbed her. This time, I didn't try to talk to her, I just picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Put me down, fucker!" Amber yelled and started hitting me with both fists.

My leg wasn't a fan of the additional weight and I considered setting her down, but was afraid she would run as soon as her feet hit the ground. And it had gotten fucking cold. There was no doubt in my mind that if I let her get away, she would die out there before she could make it to the next shelter.

I carried her into the small house and glanced at Bianca who had moved over to stand near the fire. I shut the door without setting Amber down and carried her over to the small shower. I set her down in it and cut the water on.

"God damn motherfucking cock sucking two balled bitch!" Amber screeched and slammed into me trying to get out of the cold spray. "That is fucking cold, fucker!"

"It'll warm up in a second." I said. "Get the mud off."

"Fuck you!"

"Get the mud off." I repeated.

"I'm going to rip your fucking balls off!"

And she tried. I'll give her that, she did try. But, I had overcome my aversion to touching either of them in any way while carrying her back. I was in my element and just shoved her back under the spray and kept her there. No matter how she fought and cussed, she would only get out from under it for a few seconds before I shoved her back.

"I'm not letting you out until you get the mud off." I said.

"I fucking hate you."

"I'm not your biggest fan either." I said. "Now are you going to wash or am I going to keep you here until you lose consciousness and then scrub you myself?"

"You would fucking like that, wouldn't you, perv?" Amber asked. But, she started srubbing with a will.

I watched coldly until she had managed to get most of it. I could even sort of tell her hair was red once again.

"Okay." I said. "Out you come."

"I can fucking walk." Amber spat as I dragged her over to yank the sleeping bag from the bed before moving us over to the fire where I tossed it on the floor.

"You going to wash yourself?" I asked Bianca. "Or do I have to help you too?"

Bianca glanced at the water I had left running, at the shivering Amber I was still holding, and at my face. And then, wisely, walked towards the shower on her own.

I watched until she got in, but I was more concerned with Amber at the moment. She had stopped yelling and cussing and I wasn't sure that was a good sign since she had also started shivering.

And why, why, why in the fuck did I care? What the fuck had changed and changed so fast?

After adding another log to the fire, I sat down and pulled Amber down with me and, after spreading the sleeping bag for us to sit on, I scooted us as close to the fire as I dared drawing her with me and wrapping my arms, and the blanket, around her.

I ran my hands over her skin, not out of any sort of sexual overture, but to try to help her warm back up.

"Chingao!" Bianca said as the water shut off. "It is fucking fria in here!"

"It will warm up now that the fire is burning good." I said. "Come here."

"I don't think so." Bianca said, stopping by the table. "I'll be fine here."

"Don't be stupid." I said. "I can hear your teeth chattering. Come here. We need each other. All three of us. I'm not going to let any of us get sick and maybe die. Now, come."

Bianca stood there behind me for a long moment and I thought she was going to refuse. But she finally edged closer.

"Sit" I commanded and lifted the heavy sleeping bag around my shoulders for her to get in.

"Why?" Bianca asked.

"Because I can handle the cold better than you two silly bitches." I snapped. "And I'm hoping that between my body and the fire I'll be able to keep you both warm enough until help comes."

"Why don't we just get some more blankets?" Bianca asked.

"There aren't any." I said. "So, come here. This blanket, the fire, and our body heat are all each other has."

Bianca finally settled in front of me. I noticed she had kept her wet bra on and started to say something. But, decided it probably didn't matter, closed my mouth and draped my body around the two of them as best I could to shelter them from my folly. It was my fault that they were here. And damn if any of us wasn't going to make it out.

"What time do you think it is?" Amber slurred after we had watched the flickering flames and listened to the howling wind for awhile.

"I don't know." I said. "Sundown was about six thirty. So, I would guess about seven thirty or eight."

"Why hasn't anyone come for us?" Amber asked. "Do they hate us that much?"

"I don't know why they haven't come." I said. "I would have thought Jack and Cory would have figured something was wrong and come back as soon as it started snowing. Now, I'm not sure anyone can."

As if to punctuate what I was saying, something heavy slammed into the little house making us all jump.

"What the fuck was that?" Amber gasped.

"I don't know." I said.

"Wendigo." Bianca said.

"Don't say that!" Amber said. "It's not funny!"

"Do you see me laughing, Llamita?" Bianca asked. "It's Wendigo come to get us for our bad ways."

"Seriously, Meja." Amber said. "Don't say that. I had nightmares for a week after your dad told us that story."

"Don't call me that." Bianca said. "I'm not your daughter. And Wendigo is more than a story."

"You didn't used to mind." Amber said. "I thought that was your name for a long time."

"I remember." Bianca said. "And I didn't mind because we were friends. We aren't any more."

"But, you never told me why, Meja." Amber said. "You never explained to me why."

"You know why, puta." Bianca said, pulling away from Amber, and me. "Or you should."

"What's Wendigo?" I asked, trying to head them off before they could get started up again. "I've never heard of it."

Bianca was staring at the top of Amber's head. Amber for her part was resting her head against my shoulder and looking into the fire. Bianca glanced at me and settled back just a little, although she kept space between her and Amber and she didn't lay her head back against me.

"Wendigo is either a god or a demon." Bianca said. "It hunts when the weather is very cold. They say that when you think it is the wind howling, sometimes it is the hunting cry of Wendigo. A cry of hunger as he looks for someone to eat."

"Okay." I said as I felt a chill run up my spine that didn't have a thing to do with the temperature in the rest of the room. "So, what did you mean he's coming to get us for our bad ways?"

"We fought." Bianca said with a shrug. "We got angry and we fought. And you got hurt. Then, rather than forgiving and forgetting, you nursed a grudge and brought us out here to get even. Wrath is one of the seven deadly sins, yes?"

Something else slammed into the outer wall and all three of us jumped again. And maybe held to each other just a little tighter.