Valentine Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, she is such a bitch!" Amber said. "I swear, all I did was pee in the toilet like a civilized person. It's not like I took a dump or something."

"Uh, that wouldn't have been good." I said mildly. "We, uh, we're going to be stuck in here for awhile."

"Oh, God." Amber looked at me with wide eyes. "How bad is it?"

"Oh, it's not super terrible or anything." I backtracked. "But, I don't see anyone getting out here to us tonight."

"So, it's still night?" Amber asked. "It feels like longer."

"It's still night." I nodded, sitting in one of the chairs. "I can't tell what time because of the clouds, but it's not light enough for the sun to be up."

I hadn't really thought about it, but my rented shoe was really not meant to be traipsing out in the snow. I pulled it off and looked at it glumly and mentally kissed the deposit on it and it's mate back home on my bed goodbye. My socks were soaked through, so I peeled them off as well.

"You might as well take your pants off." Amber had been watching me. "They have snow on them too."

"Chingate!" Bianca burst back through the door. "It is pinche fria!"

She was carrying the bag, full of snow once more, and hung it on the hook again. Then she knelt by the fire and rubbed her hands over her arms and legs.

"I was telling Brandon that he might as well take of his pants." Amber said. "The legs are covered with snow."

Bianca glanced at me and then frowned at Amber.

"I think I would prefer he kept them on, puta. It's bad enough that we are in our chones."

I would prefer to keep them on too, I thought as I looked at the two of them and felt another stirring from south of the border. It would make my salutes a little less obvious.

"Whatever." Amber shrugged. "It's not my bad if his cast gets wet and has trouble."

Bianca cast a troubled look at me.

"It's a walking cast, not plaster." I said and reached over to tap it.

But, the fiberglass boot didn't make the satisfying thunk it usually did. I frowned and reached down to pinch the end near my toes and it actually gave beneath my fingers. I pulled them away and looked at the gluey residue coating them.

"Maybe she is right." Bianca said, watching me with a frown of her own. "I know fiberglass is tougher than plaster, but you still shouldn't get it very wet. Since you already have, we maybe should get the wet cloth off it and dry it out."

"I'll just pull the leg up." I said and tried. The cuffed end wouldn't go over my calf.

"Oh, for God's sake." Amber said. "Quit being such a baby and just take them off. You have on underwear, right?"

"I think it would be better to dry it out as fast as possible." Bianca said. "It would be bad for you to hurt it again right now."

That was true. I did have on underwear. Boxer briefs that looked like shorts if you didn't look closely enough to see the slotted flap in the front. And I really didn't want them to have to have to set it again, maybe cut me open and bolt it, and have to go back to plaster cast and crutches. The way it ached, I wondered if it wasn't already too late, if I had already done some damage.

I carefully peeled out of my pants and laid them over the back of one of the chairs and then hopped on my good leg over to the blankets. I sat down between the two girls once more and stretched my legs as close to the fire as I dared.

Bianca reached out and touched my cast, startling me.

"I think it will be all right." She said. "Maybe it will harden back up as it dries out. I never told you how sorry I was. I wanted to, but everybody told me to stay away from you."

Brown eyes looked into mine from just feet away and her hand still lay on my cast in a gesture that might have almost seemed friendly.

"You're here now." I said. "No one is stopping you from saying whatever you want to me."

It couldn't be that simple, could it?

Her beautiful soulful eyes bored into mine for a long moment as the fire crackled and popped.

"I am sorry for what happened to you." Bianca said finally. "I know it doesn't make up for it. I don't know how I could. But, I want you to know that I am sorry you were hurt."

My heart clenched and then eased. Months of tension that I hadn't even recognized I was carrying flowed out of me at hearing her. It was startling just how much those simple words meant to me backed by the sincerety in her eyes.

"Here, then. You can put this on." Amber said as she dropped something.

Bianca picked it up from where it landed on my leg and held it up for a better look. It was the black leather collar with the white stones and the tag that read "Bitch".

"What is this?" Bianca asked.

"Same as this." Amber held up a green leather collar with blue stones and a tag that read "Puta".

"What are you doing with those?" I asked.

"They were in with the other stuff on the table." Amber spat. "Nice. You're all class, aren't you, fucker?"

"What is this, Brandon?" Bianca asked again, looking up at me.

"I don't know." I sighed. "It seemed like a good idea at the time. I was so pissed at both of you. You had hurt me, had destroyed my chance at a scholarship, hell, my whole fucking life, and you were getting away with it. I don't know what I was thinking."

Bianca looked back down at the damning evidence in her hand and I wondered if it made her regret her apology.

"Getting away with it?" Amber yelled. "Are you fucking kidding me? We went to jail for a stupid fight because of what happened to you."

"And you got out," I said. "Why? Because you turned eighteen. So it doesn't matter that I'm not even out of the casts, what you did doesn't count because you had a birthday?"

"Yes, we're out of jail." Amber hissed. "But, we might as well not be. We can't go to classes. We can't even talk to anyone. We might as well be in fucking Siberia!"

"At least you can walk," I said, but the anger I had felt before Bianca's apology just wasn't behind it anymore. "At least every step you take doesn't ache."

"Hah! And a fat lot of good that does." Amber said, bitterly. "They won't let me play basketball or run track this year, Brandon. I had a chance at a scholarship, too. But, that doesn't matter because it isn't fucking football. God, I hate this fucking town!"

"I'm not the one that got in a fight." I said. "I was just walking down the hall, minding my own business."

"Fuck you, Brandon!"

"He's right."

"What?"

Both of us turned to Bianca who was still looking at the dog collar in her hands.

"He's right." Bianca said again. "My mother got pregnant with me when she was just sixteen."

I glanced at Amber to see she was just as baffled as I was by the non sequitor.

"'Bianca, Mejita,' she would say to me, 'always remember that actions have consquences that you can't see.' I'm going to be the first person in mi familia to ever go to college." Bianca glanced up at us. "Did you know that? I have a full academic scholarship to Texas Tech in the fall. I won't be able to be Valedictiorian at our graduation anymore, they won't let me, but I still have my scholarship."

That hurt. That hurt quite a bit, if not quite as much as it might have before her apology. But, still...

"Why are you telling us this?" I asked.

"I don't know." Bianca shook her head and turned her eyes back to the collar in her hand. "I mean, I sort of knew what Mama meant. But, I thought they at least meant that the consequences would be all mine."

Then Bianca held the collar up to her throat and started fumbling with the clasp.

"What are you doing?" Amber gasped, echoing my thought.

"It is mine, isn't it?" Bianca asked. "You bought it for me?"

I nodded.

"Then, I will wear it." Bianca said. "As a mark of my regret and a reminder that it isn't always me that will face the consequences for my actions."

"The fuck if I'm going to put a collar of ownership on for some fucking fucked up fantasy!" Amber blurted. "You are fucking crazy, bitch!"

"Then don't." Bianca shrugged. "My actions are my own. My apology is my own. And they are between myself and Brandon. You needn't concern yourself with them. Rest assured, I don't concern myself with yours."

"Wait, so I'm the fucking asshat?" Amber yelled. "He gets you a fucking dog collar with 'Bitch' spelled out on the tag and you just put it on. But, I'm the one that's fucked up because I'm not apologizing to him for a fucking accident, a fucking accident that we both caused and I'm still paying for, and putting a fucking collar around my neck? Well, fuck you! Fuck you, both!"

Amber threw the collar at my chest and got up to flounce over to the door which she threw open. Then she paused, staring out at the wind that had kicked up again and the blowing snow that was gusting past her.

The gods, it seems, aren't into dramatic exits if they aren't the ones making them.

Amber slammed the door closed, sat in one of the chairs, and laid her head down on the table turned away from us. I suspected she was crying again from the soft sounds she was making.

Bianca hadn't bothered to watch Amber's attempted exit, but continued staring at the fire. When I turned my attention from Amber, once I was certain she wasn't going to actually walk off into the snow again, I saw a tear roll down Bianca's cheek.

For the first time in a long time, I was beginning to truly feel like a bystanding spectator to whatever was happening with them. That my injury was peripheral to the hurt they had caused each other.

"How were you ever friends with her?" I asked Bianca.

"What?" Bianca blinked and wiped at her face and glanced at me.

"Well, you were friends before she did whatever she did with Upchuck. I'm just wondering why you were friends."

"I had forgotten you all called him that." Bianca grinned.

I was afraid she wasn't going to answer as she sat staring in the fire, playing with the tag hanging from the collar around her neck.

"Do you know what the nickname Papi gave to her means? Llamita?" Bianca asked. "It means 'little flame'. He was teasing her about her hair that was more orange back then. But, he named her true. She was like this fire on this cold night, spreading warmth and welcoming, even beckoning, for me to come close.

"She was so merry and beautiful." Bianca said. "She was everything I wanted to be. We played and had such fun, she and I, teasing and tormenting my little brothers. So much fun. And so much trouble.

"Mamacita would swear she was never going to let me play with her ever again so many times." Bianca laughed. "Then Llamita would show up on our front porch and Mama would try not to let her in. But then, LLamita would make her laugh and she would swat both of us with the broom and tell us to go play."

"And tell us to try to stay out of trouble this time." Amber said softly.

"Quiet, you." Bianca said. "Only bitches broken to the collar get to tell this story."

Amber sat up with her mouth open in shock. I wasn't sure exactly what Bianca meant, but I was sure it was meant for Amber and not me. There was something almost like a dare in Bianca's eyes as she glared at Amber.

"Those were wonderful times." Bianca went on after Amber closed her mouth and sat back with her arms crossed. "We were children together, she and I. And I couldn't see how I could ever survive without her in my life.

"Then one night, we were watching a movie at her house." Bianca glanced at me and I could see the color rising in her cheeks again. "And we watched them kiss and it made me feel strange. For the first time, I wondered what it would feel like to have someone kiss me like that. To want to kiss me like that. When I told her, we used to tell each other everything, she told me she felt the same way.

"After that, it seemed like it was all we could talk about." Bianca said. "You boys, well, you hardly seemed to notice us. You were always wanting to roughhouse with each other or hit things with sticks. I started to be afraid that no one would ever kiss me like that.

"But, no one was kissing Llamita either." Bianca said. "And that puzzled me. I could understand why they wouldn't want to kiss me. I thought I was ugly. But, Llamita was so beautiful, like an angel, that I couldn't understand why no one tried to kiss her. If I were a boy, I would want to kiss her.

"And I told her that." Bianca said. "And she asked me why didn't I, that it didn't matter that we were both girls. That we could close our eyes and play pretend. We could each pretend we were kissing our boyfriend and that way we could find out what it was like. And we could practice so that when a real boyfriend found us, we would be able to kiss really well.

"Do you remember your first kiss, Brandon?"

I did. It had been with Jen when we were fourteen at a party at Jack's house. But, I sensed that she didn't want the particulars, so I just nodded.

"Do you remember how it felt when your lips first touched her tender lips?"

I nodded again.

"How it tickled and you didn't want it to stop because while it tickled, it also felt so good that you were afraid if you stopped it would hurt?"

That wasn't how I remembered my first kiss at all. In fact, it had been a little wet and sloppy and neither of us had known quite where to put our noses.

Something must have shown on my face because Bianca turned to me and reached out to lay her cool fingers on my cheek.

"Close your eyes, Brandon."

I was spellbound by her eyes and the cool touch of her hand on my cheek and did as she said.

"Our first time, we didn't know what we were doing." Bianca's voice said. "But, we closed our eyes and leaned in to each other until our lips touched, just like this."

The breath of her last words caressed my lips just ahead of her own. It was if someone had hooked an electric current up and touched the wires to my lips for a split second that was far, far too short.

"But, that first time, we didn't really know what we were doing. So we practiced."

Her lips touched mine again and I leaned in to prolong the contact as they pulled away.

"Again."

Those soft lips were back again and this time seemed to clutch at mine. I moaned as she pulled them away once more.

"And again." Her breath was a soothing balm to the pain of knowing her lips were there just out of reach. "For hours, we practiced on each other."

This time, her lips parted and the soft warm wetness beckoned me to do likewise. To drink the flavor of her mouth into mine.

And then pulled away before I could more than taste.

"In every way imaginable." Bianca whispered. "Until we were very, very good."

This time, her tongue darted out to touch my lips and I opened my mouth to meet it with my own. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her on top of me as our lips pressed and our tongues danced in a fruity, tangy dervish.

I never wanted to let her escape my hungry mouth as I licked and kissed and nibbled at her lips and tongue. I wanted to find a way to live the rest of my life attached to those marvelous lips.

And then, they were gone and their absence hurt. I opened my eyes to see her staring past me... at Amber. That kiss, that glorious wonderful kiss, hadn't been for me or even aimed at me. The most beautiful moment of my life had been aimed like a weapon at someone else.

Right at that moment, I wasn't sure I cared.

"And then, I did get a boyfriend." Bianca said. "Or so I thought. But, before I could get up the nerve to kiss him like that, my best friend did it and more besides. While I watched!"

I could feel her tits pressed against my chest and I could feel my cock standing at attention somewhere behind the fantastic view of them swelling out of the tops of their cups. But, I almost didn't care, if I could just taste those swollen, bruised lips once more.

"That is what we were." Bianca said. "And that is what she stole from me. My first kiss from my first boyfriend."

"Wait a second." I said as something nagged at me about her story. "Bianca, have you ever had another boyfriend."

Bianca looked down at me then, almost as if she were surprised to see me.

"Bianca," I tried again. "Am I the first man you've ever kissed?"

Bianca blinked and nodded and I felt her try to pull away.

"You only ever get one first kiss." I heard myself say. "And it's already too late to wait for someone else. So, let's at least make it a pleasure for you to remember."

I had no idea where the words came from. It didn't even really feel like it was me that said them.

Bianca stopped pulling away and I saw her eyes look confused for a moment as she pressed half atop me. Then, her hand went to that stupid collar and she fingered the tag hanging from it and my heart sank. There was no way she would continue what she had started with the man that had given her such a terrible gift.

Bianca's hand dropped to my chest and I relaxed my arms regretfully to let her push herself away.

But, her hand didn't press, it caressed. And then, she leaned down once more and her lips touched mine again.

It was different this time. If the first had been a pleasure, this almost passed pleasure to exquisite torture. I knew, without knowing how, that she had been holding something back before, that her attention had been on the other person in the room. That I had been little more than a catalyst or a weapon aimed to hurt that other person.

This time... This time, her attention was focused solely on me. Her mouth was every bit as greedy as mine if not more. Her raven hair fell around us in a curtain, shutting out the firelight and the rest of the world. Nothing outside of our questing lips existed for either of us.

And then something did.

My arms holding her relaxed into a caress of her flesh that I hardly noticed in my lips drunken haze. Until, that is, her hand caught mine and I realized that my gentle caresses had moved from her back to her side and that she had caught my hand touching the side of her brassiere clad breast.

No! I thought as she broke of the contact and pulled away from me. No, no, no! How could I have been so stupid? Gotten so carried away?

But, her hands moved behind her back and those white cups loosened their firm grip on her mounding flesh. The straps slid down her arms and I saw just a flicker of dark nipple before her hand captured mine once more, and lifted to cover it.

I felt the hard tip of her flesh pressing into my palm as she leaned into me once more with her open mouth seeking to inhale mine. I fed her willingly, even gladly, feasting of her in return. I felt her generous breast filling my hand. And I felt her hand drifting low on my stomach.

We both gasped as her hand slipped inside the waistband of my underwear and touched my hot throbbing flesh.

She wrenched away from me and stood and I wondered what had gone wrong.

Only, she was lowering those white panties down her legs as she stood over me, offering me a glimpse of dark curls flashing between her thighs. And she was saying something.

"Off." Bianca said, raggedly. "Get them off."

My hands, of their own volition, speared the cloth wrapping my waist and shoved them away from me. The ache as my hard flesh caught and was yanked downwards before coming free and springing back was exquisite. I had only managed to get them to my knees before she was standing astride me with those beautiful curls almost touching the end of my nose.

I rolled my eyes to look up that naked perfection clad only in a black collar around her neck. The firelight glinted from the metal tag dangling from it and from her glorious eyes that were staring down at me.

"Kiss me, culero." She whispered. "Lick your bitch there."

I had never done it before, never even imagined it. But, she had said "kiss" and "lick" and they both sounded like wonderful ideas.

I leaned forward and touched my lips to her precious curls softly. Bianca moaned above me and her hands came up to thread through my hair. Leaning forward, I didn't need my hands to prop me, so I reached around her to fill them with her wonderful ass, a cheek for each palm.

1...34567...13