All Comments on 'Valerie'

by Harper2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

Red hot but too fuckig short, more and more of this please and soon, like yesterday, like they get up from the floor and move to the bedroom to fuck and suck the day away. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor Wife

The minute she's gone he's riding the neighbourhood bike - bet she'd love that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The title had me hooked!

Having had a long and very satisfying sexual relationship with a lady named Valerie, this was a must read. My Valerie, however, was, at 49, nearly double this ones age when we met. Although she was blonde instead of red haired, everything else in the two Valerie's descriptions match. She loved wearing leg revealing skirts hemmed several inches above the knees, and from behind, anyone would have thought her to be a young girl in her 20's. She also had very small, firm breasts, with massive nipples, the likes of which I've still never seen in my 68 years! They were extremely sensitive to the point of being able to cause an orgasm when properly teased. She loved being eaten; her first husband had rarely given her that pleasure, and I really loved getting her off while she sat on my face, whereupon she would drench my face and the pillow underneath my head. She was petite, with one of the two tightest pussies I'd ever been in, in spite of her age and having given birth twice. Her climaxes were massive and, in my mind, I can still feel her vaginal muscles clamping like a vise on my cock, along with her nails digging into my back. I'd hoped to get into marital bliss with her but even after 4 1/2 years, she wasn't feeling the "chemistry", however she defined it in spite of all the great times we'd had together. We parted ways but remain good friends today, but oh boy, the memories that come flooding back whenever I hear that name!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
valerie

blonde, not blond.

You're punctuation is slightly off. No period after, "I said," and really, a comma after pussy. That in total is all one sentence.

This time as I withdrew my deflating cock from her still clasping pussy I said.

'You are absolutely correct. You really are a lot better than you look.'

Max47Max47over 6 years ago
Word usage.

Good story. Too short. Also, the word is while not whilst.

Harper2Harper2over 6 years agoAuthor
Critiques

writing is the love of my life. So I really do appreciate constructive criticism

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Max47

It depends on where the writer, not the reader, lives. You must live outside of the world wide Community of Nations still using the original form of English as spoken and written in England.

; D

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
My quibble is not with usage of the King's English

Rather the category in which the story is found.

This tale depicts two married people who eagerly break their vows of fidelity and agree to continue cheating on their partners.

imho Loving Wives is more appropriate than Mature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
English teacher

What the fuck this English teachers are doing here go check some fucking papers.

Looking for grammar mistakes can’t belive these are the people who’ll correct you’re English whilst fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous