Valerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not once was her pussy touched. After what seemed like an eternity, the random touches stopped, leaving her covered in a sheen of sweat, pussy juice dripping down her legs, trembling on her hands and knees. Hands released her cuffs from the eye bolts. A finger under her chin, gently pushing up, indicated that she should stand. She was gently led to a chair and made to sit in it. Ropes bound her arms and legs, not very tightly, to the arms and legs of the chair. Her blindfold was removed and she saw that seven people were sitting in chairs in front of her, Charles in the center.

"We call your first weekend under full submission to the house an initiation. It's designed to make you aware of just what your submission is all about. You'll be used and be forced to serve in a wide variety of ways. Obviously, we want to introduce you to our expectations for you. However, there are two other aspects to your initiation as well. Every submissive is different. So part of what happens is that we learn what you expect of us. The contract is merely a framework. We'll build upon that. For example, you indicated that light to moderate pain were very welcome and heavy pain was acceptable. What did you mean by heavy pain? You and we will be learning of your tolerance levels and how far beyond them can you be taken safely.

"The third reason for the initiation is probably the most important. You need to learn why you're submissive and why you're submitting to me. It's highly doubtful that you really understand the reason yourself at this moment. The reasons, once we find them, will have a tremendous impact on how we play scenes out and what kind of scenes we'll play out. That's where we start today. We want you to talk about why you agreed to do everything that I ordered you to do from the first night we met."

"Master, I'm not sure how well I can answer that. I'm not sure I know."

"That's the whole point. You don't know and you need to learn. So talk about why you went to The Gotham Club on a Friday night and why you went off with a complete stranger for sex."

The ropes prevented her from fidgeting effectively, forcing her to concentrate on just her thoughts. She remembered how stressed out that week of working long days was, trying to finish the Hopkins account. "Master, that Friday I was so stressed out. My job often forces me to short my fun time. I wanted to wind down and one of the best ways is to just go out and find someone I can fuck my brains out with. I was on the prowl, looking to get laid. You were confident, polite and sexy. You took the time to get to know me, yet you were confident of what you wanted and made me aware of that without making me feel like I was a lesser being.

"I found that so hot. I was able to relax and just enjoy the coming sex. And it was great sex. You holding my hands behind my back and having me simply accept the pleasure you were giving me was an incredible rush. Somehow, you becoming demanding about my pleasing you before I could cum was…I don't know how to put this. Even when you told me that I had to lick the cum off of the carpet, while I felt it was humiliating, it managed to not be degrading. Does that make sense?"

Charles nodded, "That was when I knew you had submissive potential. I could tell there was an undercurrent of titillation under the humiliation."

Valerie nodded, "I didn't realize it then, but I can see now that it was there. The orgasm you brought me to was the most intense in my life, up to that point. That's why I came back Saturday. I wanted more of that absolutely fabulous sex. When I couldn't get in by eight and you started to leave me, I was desperate. I had no idea then what I was agreeing to when I said I would do anything you asked of me, but I wanted you and what you promised me.

"Being shackled in the car and exposed to anyone we passed was absolutely humiliating. I could never have exposed myself to so many total strangers on my own. I'm not sure if it was because of it or in spite of it, but the humiliation went hand in hand with the arousal. I was so hot in the car, especially when you took us past the construction zone. It was dawning on me that humiliation could be arousing, intensely so.

"I really don't understand why I agreed to everything that happened that night. You made it clear that I would be at your mercy for the rest of the night. I know I wanted to go beyond the pleasure from Friday. You implied that thinking of myself as your slave, of you as my Master, would cause that to happen. I guess I was a little self-centered. I wanted a super orgasm and I would let nothing stop me from getting it, not even myself."

"Excellent!" Charles cried grinning. Several of the others smiled and nodded in one of those 'yeah, we know just how you feel' kind of nods. "It's so good that you can be that honest with yourself. Tell us about the things you didn't want to do."

Valerie remembered talking about that the Sunday following. "The first was lesbian sex. I don't like it. It disgusts me. But when I was being frustrated by the timers, I found that fantasizing about Sally using me helped me stay more aroused, enabling me to reach climax on the next round."

Sally licked her lips at that revelation. She was looking forward to having Val all to her own sometime this weekend. Valerie could see the hunger in Sally's eyes. She made eye contact, let herself blush, and then put her head down.

Valerie continued, "Then you gave me the choice of how to fuck you. I thought that I would go for broke, so to speak, and see if doing something I didn't want to do was as powerful as fantasizing about it. So I choose to sodomize myself. I was right. It was tremendously arousing. Even the pain from the clamps was arousing. Mind you, I don't like the pain, I hate it. But it was driving me towards heights I didn't know existed. I almost used my safe word when you strung me up and put the clamps on a second time. I suppose it was pride. I wanted to show you that I could take it. There was greed, too. I wanted that orgasm. When it came, I couldn't believe how powerful it was."

"I think that's enough self-exploration for now. I want to emphasize something. You safe words are there to be used, if necessary. Pride is a poor excuse to not use them in need. Be aware that at least once this weekend, one of us will deliberately push you to use your red light. You need to be able to use it and not feel guilty about it. We need to know that you'll use it. Only then can we be free to truly explore the depths of your submission.

"Now, I understand that you disappointed Sally earlier. She has asked that she be allowed to punish you for that. I have given her permission. Remember that you are still under orders to not cum. This weekend, only I can countermand those instructions. Not your fellow submissives."

"I don't understand. Fellow submissives?"

"I thought you understood. Every one in this house is either a paid employee or submitting to me. I do allow my submissives to dominate one another. In fact, I require it at times. Sally submits to me. Sally, stand and strip."

Sally stood up saying, "Yes, Master." The leather pants had to be peeled down her legs, so tight did they fit. It turned out that she had nothing on underneath the leather jacket. She had no under things, just jet black stockings which also came off. Her bare skin had numerous red marks across the back and legs. Her nipples had rings embedded in piercings, as did her pussy lips. The lips were closed with a small lock.

"Sally, you are to remain naked for the rest of the night. You'll need to ask for permission to wear any clothing in the morning. While you may punish Valerie in any way you wish, she is not to service you sexually and neither she nor you are to cum. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master," the dominant submissive replied.

Sally came over and untied Val's hand and legs from the chair. She used the leash to pull Valerie to the floor, ordering, "Follow me, slut!"

A little fear hit Valerie. She wasn't sure if Sally was truly mad or was acting, like Daphne had been last weekend. She had to scramble on all fours faster, Sally leading her at a brisker pace. Valerie played a hunch, trusting that Charles would not leave her in the hands of a furious woman likely to hurt her. "Mistress, please don't punish me. I was only trying to please Master and obey him. Please don't hurt me."

Val detected a bounce in Sally's step as she growled, "Keep your mouth closed, bitch. I punish those who displease me and I don't want to hear excuses. I wanted you to cum and you didn't. So you're going to be punished."

At the stairs, Val was motioned to stand up and follow Sally down. She led her victim through the first door on the right and stopped to admire the tools hanging about the room. Valerie also saw them and blanched. The most predominate sight was almost two dozen whips, paddles, planks and switches adorning one wall. While taking in all these instruments for inflicting punishment, she was vaguely aware of a column to her left and an X shaped vertical contraption to the right.

After admiring her tools for a minute, more a chance for Valerie to take in what was going to happen; she led the frightened woman to the column. Valerie's hands were raised above her head and fastened to one of the numerous hooks on it between six and seven feet up. Below the hooks, the column was smooth marble, cool against Valerie's body. From where she was strung up, she could see the wall of whips clearly. Sally went over and took a few minutes, picking up this and that tool, swishing and cracking them experimentally in the air.

While Val was not stretched out much, her feet could stand on the ground and her arms hung loosely in their bonds, she found herself jerking at each sound from the other side of the room. Her breathing was turning shallow as fear and anticipation threatened to overwhelm her. When Sally came over, she was carrying a short handled whip with a dozen wide straps of leather hanging off of it. Valerie was familiar enough with history to recognize a classic Cat-O-Nine-Tails.

"Please, Mistress, not that. Please have mercy." Val cried, only partly acting out as she thought Sally was hoping for.

Sally responded by dragging the whip across Val's shoulders, swinging it painlessly against her legs. Even with no pain, the contact with the whip caused Val to flinch. Just as the waiting was threatening to overwhelm her, Sally leaned in close and whispered, "But I want to whip you. It'll give me great pleasure to whip you. Will you submit to my whipping you for the next two hours?" Sally had seen the beginnings of panic and took steps to reassure Val that it was play, not anger, and wanted to give the submissive a chance to reaffirm to herself, that she would accept what was offered.

Val started to cry. "I'll try, Mistress. I'm afraid and the waiting is killing me. I want to make you and Master happy. Help me do that."

"Very well." Sally said loudly as she brought the whip down across Valerie's back.

Val screamed in pain, tears pouring down her face. Another blow landed on her legs, causing them to jerk away, momentarily leaving her hanging. She was just able to regain her feet when a third blow impacted her ass. Val was sobbing uncontrollably as the Cat came down over and over, about five seconds between strokes, all along her backside, from shoulders to ankles. She had no idea how many blows landed, only that the pain from each one seemed to start blending into the previous one. It also seemed that the blows were getting lighter, the pain less, when in reality the blows were almost perfectly uniform in strength.

When they stopped, Val continued to heave with sobs. Sally came up behind her and gently rubbed the fires in her back, crooning, "Good, slave. You're doing very well. You are pleasing me very much."

The praise went right to Valerie's heart, through the sobs she got out, "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for your kind words."

Sally moved up against Valerie's back, kissing the back of her neck. "I want more. Can I have more from you? Will you accept a whipping to your front side?"

Valerie trembled in fear but said, "Yes, Mistress, if it will make you happy. I want to please you, Mistress."

Sally turned Val around, undoing the clips and reattaching them. She could see that Val was struggling to not panic again. "Dear? Is the waiting killing you?"

"Yes, Mistress! Thinking about it is so terrifying. It's easier if it just happens."

"Very well, we'll start right away."

This time Val could see each blow as it approached. The first lashed against her legs. She could see red marks flair up and start to fade slightly. Then a blow across her breasts. She screamed in pain, the tears flowing freely again. Sally brought blow after blow against her, leaving only her pussy and face untouched. Val writhed in pain, deriving no pleasure from the sensations torturing her body. Through her tears, she could see Sally smiling and focused on that, that she was making her Mistress, and through Sally, her Master happy. She didn't realize that it had happened, not having enough experience to recognize it, but the pain from the blows, while still there, was sublimated to the joyous feeling of giving Sally what she could give, of accepting the gift that her Mistress had extended to her.

Sally saw Val enter that zone, pleasantly surprised that she could reach it so well, so early in her submission. She reveled in the gift that Val was giving her, and determined to give Val all she could take. She changed her plan to stop at 15 and kept going, watching carefully for the first signs of Val's limits. She wasn't sure Val could safe word in her current state. After the 32nd blow, Val's crying took on a different tone and Sally stopped.

Val collapsed and Sally quickly released her wrists from their cuffs, the quickest way to let her down. The sobbing woman grasped Sally in a hug, gasping out, "Did I please you, Mistress?"

"Oh, Valerie, you did wonderful. You pleased me more than I thought you had in you."

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you."

Sally held the trembling woman for several minutes, letting the tension wash out of her and giving her body a chance to recover from the high it had been on. As the tears dried and Val felt only the residual ache of the lashes against her, she put her head down and kissed Sally's feet.

"Is there anything else I can do to please you, Mistress?"

Sally thought to herself, "I've never encountered such a natural submissive before. She's taken more than any other submissive has so soon into her submission and she's still offering more." To Val, she asked, "What would you offer me if you had a choice of punishments?"

Val thought for a moment. "My pussy, Mistress. I would offer my pussy to be spanked."

"Then that's what I will take. Come with me."

Sally led Val to the X shaped structure, what Val would learn eventually was called a St. Andrew's cross. Placing Val's feet on small supports at the base, she bound straps around her ankles, either side of her knees, the tops of her thighs, across her waist, below and above her breasts, under her armpits, on either side of her elbows and at her wrists. The cumulative effect was to totally immobilize Valerie, to the point where she could only turn her head.

Sally went and retrieved a blindfold, tying it around Val's head. Unable to see what was coming, Val reentered the anticipation roller coaster. Forewarned about Val's lower than normal tolerance for waiting now; Sally wasted no time picking her instrument of choice, a flyswatter. With quick flicks of her wrists, she brought the swatter down in rapid strokes against the immobilized and vulnerable pussy.

Val felt fire in her pussy over and over again, each burst coming so soon on the heels of the previous that the pain built geometrically. Without even realizing she was saying it, she cried out "Yellow light!"

The pain stopped. Sally's voice near her head asked, "What do you need, dear?"

"Too fast, it's too fast. Can you go slower?"

"Of course, dear. Are you ready to resume?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Her blows resumed, this time with three to five second intervals between them. Val cried out in pain, twisting in her bonds. She found that she was crying and moaning at the same time. The blows were turning her on directly, something she didn't believe could happen. Her whole body was flushing, not from pain but from increased arousal. Her tits, still sore from their beating, were perking up in hopes of a more gentle attention, one that was not to come right now. Her pussy was juicing, the fluids splattering with each blow, her clit, having grown erect was actually reveling in the violent caresses it was receiving.

Through her pain, she was aware that an orgasm was actually approaching. "Mistress, please stop. You're making me cum. Please don't make me cum."

Sally, knowing that if Val came, she would also be held responsible, stopped. Moving behind the cross, she reached across, embracing Valerie, hugging the bound body from behind. "You've done very well, Valerie, very well. Thank you for keeping me from getting into trouble." While she was talking, she caressed Valerie's breasts. She was looking forward to when she could give them and that pussy the attention that she longed to give them and that Valerie dreaded to have them receive. She took the blindfold off and came back around the front of the slave.

Val's eyes widened at the sight of the swatter. "Mistress? Was that what was causing all that pain?"

"Yes, it was," Sally replied, smiling. "The most delicious feelings can come from the most mundane objects. Wait until you see what a clothes pin can do."

"Mistress, are your two hours up?"

"No, we still have 45 minutes."

"Is it unseemly for a submissive to ask for a specific punishment?"

"Not if she gets permission first. What did you have in mind?"

"Would you deny me orgasm for the remainder of our time together?"

"You don't want an orgasm?"

"Oh, I want one so bad it hurts. I haven't had a climax since last Saturday. But I want to please you. This is supposed to be punishment for me. I know you've been looking forward to forcing yourself on me, making me take what I find revolting. Make me suffer, Mistress, and enjoy yourself." Valerie trembled at what she was asking, fearful that her wish would be granted. Part of her wanted to scream, "No, whip me, beat me, anything but being fucked by a woman!"

Sally hugged Valerie tightly, causing her to cringe at the contact with Sally's cunt and breasts. "You are so special. Your wish is granted."

Keeping a tight grip on Val, Sally reached down and caressed the recently spanked pussy, sticking two fingers deep inside. Valerie tensed, realizing that she had asked for this, but not wanting it. Her mind revolted, trying to impel her to take it back, to use a safe word. One look in Sally's face, radiant with pleasure, was all it took to bite her tongue and grit her teeth to suffer the touches that were both horrible to her and exciting. Knowing that Sally would not stop without a safe word, Valerie gave voice to her thoughts.

"Please, Mistress, don't do this to me. Please don't. It's so wrong. I can't stand it."

Sally pressed her mouth against Val's, forcing a passionate kiss that took both their breaths away. Valerie was in tears as Sally brought her mouth to Val's breasts, tonguing them and biting gently on the nipples. Through her crying, moans were escaping as Val's body was responding to the unwanted touch. Sally's thumb found Val's clit and rubbed it, sending shocks of pleasure through Val's body. Valerie struggled against the straps holding her still, desperate to move herself away from the lesbian assault on her body.