Valerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, her body's responses overtook her will and she started begging for a climax. "Just a little more. Please, Mistress, let me cum." But Sally stepped back, watching with a smile as the bound woman, terrified of a woman pleasing her, desperately begged for more. "Please don't stop. I'll do anything, just let me cum. No. No. I need to cum, please, Mistress."

Sally waited five whole minutes, letting Val come completely off of her erotic high. Once she saw that the submissive's body had relaxed, she stepped behind and fondled her from the rear. Reaching down to the slick pussy, she brought that natural lube up to Val's breasts, covering them and leaving one hand to fondle them, sliding all over through the sweet smelling slick liquid. Sally reached with the other hand and captured some of her own juices and forced her wet fingers into Val's mouth, forcing her to taste another woman's cunt juice. She could actually feel a slight gagging sensation in Valerie's throat as the woman realized that she was not tasting her own juice.

Back down to Valerie's pussy, Sally fucked Val with a hand, hard and fast, bringing her to the verge of orgasm again, stopping before it could consummate. Valerie's cries were like music to her ears. She knew that in her soul, Valerie was in heaven, reveling in the pleasure Sally was experiencing.

Sally was right. Valerie kept experiencing the revulsion at what was being done to her, but found a center inside that rejoiced that she could allow this to happen. She found herself craving the chance to please her Mistress even more than she was. By now, she was crying and moaning, desperate for release of some sort. When her arousal diminished, she braced inside herself for the next assault, which came in the form of Sally's tongue in her pussy.

"Nooooooooo!" She cried out. "Please, not that. Please, Mistress, don't go down on me." Uncontrollable sobs raked her body. She was helpless before the pretend rape of her dignity by this wanton woman. Sally's expert mouth and tongue brought Val to those oh so close heights yet again. This time, when she stopped, it was just long enough for the pleading woman to pull slightly away from climax before she attacked again, sending Val closer to the edge than before, actually pushing the edge farther away, creating new plateaus of pleasure just short of orgasm.

Sally was able to keep Valerie on the edge of orgasm for twenty-five full minutes. The hyper-excited sub was incoherent, cognizant of only the mouth assaulting her pussy yet denying her release. Again and again, orgasm was within reach and yanked away. After 25 minutes, Val felt something snap inside her and she cried out "Red Light!"

Sally stopped, backed up a step. "Do you need down?"

"I…I…I…don't know. I can't think. I need to stop, it's too much."

"Of course we'll stop. Let me get your arms free. Then you can free yourself."

Sally undid the straps holding Val's arms in place and let Val struggle with the other straps, seeing that as she was released, she calmed down, came back to herself. Once Valerie had freed herself, she crawled to a far wall, not looking at Sally. The bisexual woman let her be, understanding that the red light was because of an overload of arousal and forced lesbian contact. Valerie needed to not touch a woman for a time. Looking at the clock, she saw that there was still five minutes left.

"Valerie, I'm sorry. I should have paid attention more to your distress and stopped sooner."

Valerie looked up from her corner, "No. No. It wasn't that. You gave me what I wanted and I'm so happy that you did, even though I didn't like what was happening. It's just…I'm not sure I understand it myself. It's like something changed all of a sudden. I could handle it and then I suddenly couldn't. Does that make sense?"

"Maybe. You're saying that your tolerance level pulled back suddenly and you found yourself on the wrong side of the new line."

"Yes! It's like the rules inside me changed without notice." Val got up and walked over to Sally. She reached out and hugged her. "Thank you so much for respecting me. I know how much you enjoyed pleasing me with your mouth. It must be hard to turn off and stop at the drop of a hat…or in this case the drop of a word."

They both started giggling at the joke, collapsing in laughter and tears of joy. The door opened and Charles just stood there, a quizzical look on his face. "I don't think I've seen a punishment session that ended in the punished and the punisher laughing about it. I think, Valerie, that your initiation will be one for the annals."

Valerie, struggling to stifle her giggles, crawled to Charles and kissed his feet, saying, "Thank you, Master, for giving me to Sally to be punished."

"I can see that you've been thoroughly punished indeed. I smell hot and heavy sex. Did you cum, slave?"

"No, Master, Mistress ended the punishment by keeping me on the edge of orgasm for over half an hour. I really need to cum, Master. May I cum now?"

"Not yet. We have other plans. Debbie here," pointing to a tall blond woman who looked very Nordic, "will take you to clean up. Dinner is soon and you'll be serving the rest of us. Debbie does not have permission to play with you and, in fact, is forbidden to speak tonight. Be ready in the dining room in an hour. Debbie will show you what you're to wear and help you get into it. Sally, you need to clean up as well. You are still denied clothes."

Both ladies responded with a "Yes, Master," and went to prepare for dinner.

Debbie led Valerie by her leash to the second master bedroom, where Val had experienced her first real submission under Charles two weeks ago. Debbie drew a bath and washed Valerie from head to toe, paying special attention to her cunt and ass. Once she was dry, she got the clothes Val was to wear. First was a corset. Unlike the one used on her by Francine, this one had no rings for bondage on the sides. It was also a size smaller. It took ten minutes of pulling, inhaling and lacing to close the back up. Valerie would swear that her waist was two to three inches smaller than when they started. Every breath brought a small twinge of pain as her sides pushed against the solid ribs of the garment.

Next were heavy black wool stockings held up by garter straps that clipped to the corset. The stockings came all the way up to Valerie's crotch. It only took minutes for her legs to start swimming in her own perspiration. On her feet were placed six-inch stiletto heels. Val struggled to stay upright as the radical change in balance coupled with the loss of mobility in her waist made balancing tricky.

"I'm supposed to serve dinner in these? I'll be lucky if I don't fall down the stairs trying to get to the dining room," Val thought to herself. Debbie insisted, by pulling on the leash, that Val practice walking in the heels. It took fifteen minutes before Val could walk from one side of the room and back without Debbie having to catch her when she started to fall.

The final items of her wardrobe were not clothing at all. Debbie lubed a butt plug and inserted it up Val's ass. Then she placed a ball gag in her mouth. With a clap of her hands, the tall Nordic woman motioned for Valerie to follow her. They went back downstairs (the steps were easy when Val held onto the rail) and to the dining room. There were eight chairs around the table. Debbie took one. Valerie saw that there was food in heater pans on serving tables against the walls. It looked like dinner was to be meat loaf, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and hot rolls. The very basic meal looked strangely out of place in a formal dining room that would be the envy of a four-star restaurant. What looked like two bottles of wine on ice was actually sparkling cider.

The rest of the house's scene players entered the room and took places around the table, Charles at the head. They were talking animatedly about something that sounded much like the relative merits of gagging and not gagging a submissive. Charles looked to Valerie and ordered, "Serve us, Valerie. Fix each of our plates and bring it to us. Fill our drinks."

Walking unsteadily, Valerie fixed the first plate and carried it to Charles. In quick succession she served each of the others. Except for Sally, everyone was wearing clothes, making Valerie only the second person in the room whose sexual areas were visible. She managed to serve everyone their food and drinks when she noticed that Sally had her hands bound behind her back. She walked over to Charles and stood, waiting for him to notice. He looked up and asked, "What is it, Valerie?"

Val looked at Sally and then back at Charles, eyes raised questioningly.

"Oh, Sally is being punished. She cannot use her hands to eat. She will have to put her head into her plate to eat, or she can go hungry."

Valerie looked at the woman who was becoming as close as a friend, tears forming. She carefully got down upon her knees and looked up at Charles imploringly.

"What is it?"

She motioned with her hands, pretending to feed another person and pointing at Sally.

"You wish to feed Sally yourself?"

She nodded her head and looked down.

By now, all eating had ceased at the table, everyone looking at Valerie with unreadable expressions on their faces.

"You can only feed one person tonight, Valerie, either yourself or Sally. You can choose."

She bent forward and kissed Charles' hand, stood back up and walked over to Sally.

Sally looked up, her face a mix of fear and hope. "You don't have to do this, Valerie. I'm just working up the courage."

Val took Sally's chin in her hands, lifted her face and gave a slow, deep nod, as if to say, "Yes, I do have to do this."

Then she took the fork and knife that were sitting unused and carefully fed Sally her dinner, stopping only to refill plates for the others. Both women were crying lightly, each for their own reasons. Valerie was overwhelmed by the level of service she was able to give. Tuesday, Francine had fed her and she had been overwhelmed by the level of powerlessness that such an act imposed upon her. Now the situation was reversed and she realized that the level of powerlessness was just as great. She had indicated that she had to so this because it was true. She was Sally's submissive and wished deeply to serve her whenever she could. Once Charles had given permission, she had no choice. Sally was her Mistress, she was Sally's submissive, and this was how it had to be. She only wished she could so serve each of the seven in the same way. Somehow, this simple act was more submissive than hours of accepting pain and unwanted sexual contact.

Sally cried out of the realization that this submissive she had only known for a few short weeks loved her, as well as the others. Mere hours after giving in to her limits and beyond in pain and degradation, she willingly sacrificed of herself to help her Mistress. She knew she could live the rest of her life in the lifestyle and not encounter another submissive so giving of herself. Sally was so grateful that Charles had taken Val as a submissive and allowed her, Sally, to participate in the initiation of this lovely and loving woman.

When dinner was finished, Charles instructed Valerie, "Fix yourself a plate, set it at the eighth place and come here."

Valerie did as she was told and waited. Charles turned her around and cuffed her hands behind her again. He removed the gag and put a blindfold on her. Leading her back to her place setting, she was sat down and told, "You may eat so long as no one helps you." Valerie heard Sally gasp somewhere. Val was not surprised. She had made a decision and would accept the consequences.

Bending forward, her hair falling around her face, Valerie rooted around her plate, eating her food by biting it directly off the plate. In short order, her face was covered in mashed potatoes, ketchup and butter. She felt humiliation flow through her, arousing her sexually as she knew she must look like a pig rooting in its slop. Hair got into her mouth and had to be spit out. She was grateful for the blindfold keeping her eyes clear of foreign matter.

She realized she hadn't prepared herself a drink just as she heard something pour and Sally's voice saying, her tears audible in her voice, "I've put a soup bowl of cider to the left of your plate."

Valerie carefully felt for the bowl and slurped up a mouthful of the carbonated apple juice. "Thank you, Mistress."

She could hear Sally run off, audible sobs fading in the distance. She continued to eat, cleaning her plate, so to speak (She spent as much time negotiating the corn cobs as the rest of the meal combined). When she was done, the blindfold was taken off and she could see herself in a small mirror that had been brought in. Her hair was plastered to her face by drying food. The only clean portion of her face was the blank spot the mask had left. She recalled the video of her one-year-old niece eating spaghetti and thought how much she looked like that small child.

Charles was standing off to the side and commanded her, "You have 30 minutes to clean yourself up and report to the dungeon. You are not to get your cuffs wet."

She knew without asking that her hands were to remain bound. Charles was making sure that the cost for her taking mercy on her Mistress/fellow slave was high. She would, of course, fail to succeed in getting clean with no hands and keep the cuffs dry, and that would mean punishment. She rose and went to the second master bedroom, the only bathroom she knew of, to make the attempt.

To her surprise, Sally was waiting there. "Hurry, before Master realizes that I'm defying him."

"No, Mistress. I can't let you get into trouble over me."

"Silence, slave," Sally said with a grin, "that wasn't a request, it was an order."

With a sink of warm soapy water and a second sink for rinsing, the clean up job took Sally 20 minutes (butter is a bitch to get out of hair). By the time they were done, the two women were giggling like little school girls. They both knew that they were going to be punished somehow, but the bond they had formed seemed to be worth it.

Sally led Valerie to the dungeon, the far door in the downstairs hall (the other doors were referred to as play rooms). The dungeon was much larger, with several large devices spread about the room. Some Valerie recognized from watching old movies. There were a set of stocks, a rack, a whipping post similar to the one in the play room and another of those crosses. There was a second cross mounted on a giant wheel that looked like it could spin freely. One corner had a series of leather straps hanging from the ceiling. There was a vaulting horse, like the ones gymnasts jumped over. She was a little worried at seeing a closed iron maiden in a far corner.

Charles and the other five players were all present. Three of the players were also women. There was a small black lady wearing a cat woman suit made of vinyl, Debbie, the tall, blond, Nordic woman, and a third lady, she had seen her to be oriental earlier, was wearing a full face hood with only her eyes showing, the mouth stuffed with a gag. It matched the leather pajamas that failed to cover any of her ass, pussy or breasts.

The two men were naked except for leather briefs that barely contained their cocks. Neither one had an erection yet. It looked as if they would hurt themselves if they did. Both were large and muscular, quite capable of restraining Val without the use of aids. Other than the difference between their brown and black hair, they looked pretty much the same.

Charles clucked menacingly as they entered. "It seems that these two slaves just don't know when to stop their rebellious ways. Valerie, you should have known that I intended to have you fail."

"I did know, Master. Sally was insistent. I should have argued with her more."

"Sally, I told you not to help her, yet you did."

"She sacrificed for me, Master, I could do no less."

"I appreciate loyalty in my slaves. Would that it was to me." he chuckled to himself. "You both need to be punished and I have just the punishment for each of you. You are both denied orgasms for the rest of the weekend."

The two ladies gasped. Sally knew that orgasm denial was always followed by a full weekend of provoking them to have orgasms without permission, followed by more punishment.

"Would you like to earn them back?" he asked.

"Yes, Master!" they cried in unison.

"Very well. Sally, Valerie is to punish you. If she fails, no orgasms. If you fail to accept it sufficiently, no orgasms. How many orgasms you will be allowed is entirely dependant on how harshly she punishes you and how much of her harshness you can accept. Is that clear?"

Sally acknowledged the instructions, but Valerie said "yellow light."

"What is it Valerie?

"I don't know anything about inflicting pain safely. I don't want to hurt her. I'm not safe."

"I don't intend for you to punish her unguided. All of us will be here to advise you on what you can safely attempt and how to do it safely. We won't let you hurt her. Does that help?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, I should have trusted you."

"Actually, that yellow light showed good sense. Look at Sally, she's relaxed. Your concern has demonstrated that she can trust you. Now, decide how you want to punish her."

"Can I ask her permission first, Master?"

"Yes, you may."

"Mistress Sally, may I punish you?" Val asked, kneeling before her Mistress/slave.

Sally knelt beside her. "Not only do you have permission, I'm begging you to be as harsh as you can imagine. Don't hold anything back. I want orgasms this weekend."

Valerie smiled, "So do I."

Turning to Charles, she asked, "Can I have her put in the stocks?"

"You need to take the lead. We'll help you with the technicalities, but the decisions are totally up to you, as long as I think they're within your safety parameters. I'll warn you if you start to cross that line."

Valerie felt very uncomfortable. She didn't think she had what it took to be a Dominant. She didn't trust herself. She only proceeded because she trusted Charles and Sally. She led Sally to the stocks. Bending her over at the waist, the two men helped her place the victim's head and arms in the padded holes and lock the stock in place with a simple steel pin. Her legs were locked into place in a similar fashion.

Valerie wandered over to a table with quite a few implements on it. She took four clamps, a blindfold, a penis gag, and a rubber signal ball. She wanted the clamps to have weight attached to them, but was unsure how much. "Master. Could you help me?"

Keeping his voice low, he asked, "What do you need?"

Whispering back, she asked, "Are any of these weighted ones too heavy if I'm planning to whip her somehow?"

"Where are you planning to put them?"

"Two on her nipples and two on her pussy lips."

Picking out two pairs, he held the lighter ones, "These for the pussy and the others for the tits."

Setting them aside, she returned to Sally, who was breathing deeply, showing signs of arousal. She placed the gag and blindfold on. "Can you breathe?" As Sally nodded her head, Charles, unseen behind them, also nodded. Valerie placed the rubber ball into Sally's right hand which gripped it with a death grip.

Valerie recovered the clamps and practiced placing them on her own nipples. It took her several tries to get them on cleanly without pinching their way off, discovering that you had to arouse the nipples first. She wondered what Sally thought of the little sounds of pain Val was making. She also experimented on her pussy lips, discovering that they were actually easier to place clamps onto, though it hurt more. She returned to Sally's immobilized form and attached all four clamps, moans of pain coming from Sally's gagged mouth in response. Val felt a knot begin to grow in her stomach.