Valerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she tried to struggle, the male hands pressed her roughly against the bars, slapping her face through the hood. Crying, her sobs coming out as moans, she felt the woman's hands begin to manipulate the two dildos, pushing them in and out a little. In spite of herself and her panic at a strange woman fucking her, she felt her arousal grow. The relentless push and pull of an inch or so in both holes, as well as the unceasing caresses from the male hands, drove her traitorous body higher and higher, closer and closer to an orgasm. She wasn't sure when it happened, but she stopped trying to cry out "stop" and started to try to cry out, "yes".

The two did not so much tease her as they simply didn't hurry. Her orgasm seemed to take forever to get there, but it did, her body shaking in pleasure, rattling the chains holding her to the gate. They didn't stop, keeping up their assault until she had had two more orgasms. The hands withdrew and she felt the clamps being removed, sending fresh waves of pain through her sensitive nibs and lips. Then a pair of hands reached up and opened the eye pieces to the mask, letting her see her attackers.

Embarrassment rolled over her as she realized she'd been had. The woman was the oriental player, Surmi, and the man was the black haired player, Robert. She started crying again, as relief flooded her. As they took her down, Robert explained that Master had arranged for the street to be closed this afternoon in preparation for her adventure. The harness was left on with her holes filled, and the gag in her mouth. The rest of the toys were collected and all three took the car up to the house.

Charles was there waiting for her. As she got out of the car, he said, "Valerie. That was very good. You showed great trust by confining yourself in public. I'm proud of you. How many orgasms did you have?"

She looked down and held up three fingers.

"Come in. We'll have lunch and continue your analysis of your submission."

Lunch was a chef salad, English muffins and jam. Her gag was removed to eat, but the rest of her adventure gear was left on. After lunch, they returned to the lounge and Valerie was again lightly tied to the chair, looking out at the others, except Sally who was not there.

"Let's pick up where we left off. I sent you away to find out about the lifestyle and myself. How did you proceed?"

Valerie explained her day of internet searching, finding some useful and not so useful information. She told about her trip to the Castle Superstore to buy some self-bondage equipment and her fortuitous encounter with Giggy and Rachael. She described how they were willing to meet with her and talk about the lifestyle and give important safety tips with respect to meeting people. She described how they told her that the best way to find out about a player was to gain the trust of the scene and that the best way to do that was to demonstrate her seriousness by being willing to actually play. They suggested she enter the slave auction.

Charles interrupted her at this point. "Tell us why. Why did you want to experiment with self-bondage? What was the motivation for selling yourself in the auction?"

"The self-bondage was an attempt to recapture those wonderful orgasms. By the time I had talked to Giggy and Rachael, I had come to desire something else. My self-bondage was a success because I was able to fantasize about you and Sally taking me and forcing me to please her and denying me orgasms. I realized after that that I wanted to give myself to you, but I didn't know if you were safe yet. It wasn't enough to be tied up, I needed to give up, not just be taken. This is in retrospect, Master. I don't think I was conscious of it at the time."

Surmi interrupted, "I think that we all can agree with that, the first realizations are unconscious."

Valerie continued. "The auction was really motivated by two things. I wanted to be able to ask about you and have those in the lifestyle trust me enough to answer. Plus, if you weren't safe, it was a safe venue to give myself. So I went to Mephisto's and sold myself."

"How was your experience at the auction?"

"It was unbelievable, Master. The bidding process was so unbelievably humiliating and such a turn on. The auctioneer was so wonderful. I asked her to humiliate me and she did such a wonderful job. For a time, I really felt like I was being sold in a primitive slave market. I'd love to do it again, if Master permits it.

"The couple who bought me was wonderfully cruel. They took me and used me, forcing me to please them, all without making me feel less than human. They made me feel like I was in the right place, being who I was meant to be, much the way I feel now. I'm glad I was able to please them as much as they made me feel special and used at the same time.

"Afterwards, Rachael had been given a couple of names that had played with you, one of whom was my best friend, Francine. The rest you know."

"So, Valerie, why are you here, this weekend? Why did you choose to give me and my household your submission?"

"The honest answer is I don't really know. I feel right here. Giving myself to a Dominant is so fulfilling. Letting Francine have me Tuesday was so unbelievable. Our friendship is so much stronger. I find that I trust her with such strength that I would put my life in her hands. When I give in and allow you all to use me as you wish, it fills a place inside me that I didn't know was there. I don't think I can turn back now. Life without submission would seem empty. If you were to turn me away after this weekend, I'd still be a submissive and I'd find a Master to take me, even if the search took years. I need to give myself."

"Valerie," the brown haired, Steve, said, "I don't think that any submissive so new to the lifestyle has ever been so clear about who she really is. You have a precious gift and we all want to nurture it and encourage it to grow."

Robert added his bit, "Your obedience outside was amazing. No other submissive obeyed every command in the package so well on their second day. You really want to please Charles, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. The thought of displeasing him hurts like an open wound. And not just Charles, it's anyone I submit to. I think that's why I feel guilty about using my red safe word. When I use it, it feels like I'm letting you down. Francine told me, however, that my Dominant needs to be able to trust that I'll use it so that he or she can let themselves go fully. Not using it would take away from your pleasure, so I need to be willing to use it."

"Exactly," replied Charles, "Early on, I will be holding back some, because I need to be able to judge your ability to determine your limits accurately. That's part of training a submissive. When I'm sure that you know yourself well enough, then we can together go places that vanilla people can only dream of, if they're lucky.

"Now, I'm going to take you downstairs and engage in some vigorous training. The rest of you have the afternoon off. If your other responsibilities allow, return by 8:00 tonight. After dinner, Valerie will be the main course in a little game."

The others got up and went their separate ways. Charles came over, untied Valerie from the chair and led her by her leash to the lower levels of the house. Taking one of the doors that she had not seen to date, she saw a stainless steel medical examination table, complete with stirrups. Valerie felt herself shiver and a knot formed in the pit of her stomach. There were a few additions to the table. Just along the underside of the tabletop were small eye bolts running down the sides and the head. A railing had been mounted along the sides that could be lifted up and down, like those on a gurney. It looked like the table top could be tilted somewhat, though she couldn't tell how far. There were several drawers installed into the base.

"Valerie, strip and hop up onto the table."

Valerie approached the table slowly. She ran her hands along the table top, feeling the cool surface. With not a little bit of fear, she climbed up and reclined upon it. Her breathing started to get faster and she shivered uncontrollably. Charles observed her reaction and considered stopping this game. In the end, he chose to continue. He knew Valerie got a thrill on certain levels of fear, and it would be unfortunate if he nipped that in the bud. He proceeded slower than he might have, giving her the time to recognize her own feelings and stop the game herself if necessary.

After lifting the railing, he bent down to open one of the drawers, and pulled out some lengths of bungee cord. Lifting her legs into the stirrups one by one, he used the flexible cords to pull her ankles into the foot brace and then attached the other end to the base of the stirrup. The shorter cords pulled her wrists against the railing and attached the end to an eye bolt on the underside.

He noted that the fear levels in Valerie were steadily increasing as he proceeded. Valerie felt a panic begin to settle on her with each limb that was restrained. She tried to squelch it, telling herself, "Stupid! You've been tied up before. This is just like the other times." But she didn't believe herself. She tried to take deep breaths, slowing her breathing, trying to avoid hyperventilation. It was all for naught when she saw Charles start to pull a leather strap across her chest, just under her breasts. Panic hit full force and she struggled wildly, screaming, "Red light! Red light! Oh God, please, red light!"

Charles was in a quandary. He stopped attaching the strap immediately, but if he released her during her wild struggles, she could seriously injure herself. Moving quickly to her head, he grasped it firmly, looked right at her and, using his firmest command voice, said, "Valerie, freeze!"

Valerie looked at him, her struggles minimized, crying, "Red light, please, red light."

"Valerie, hold still. If you thrash when I release the bonds, you'll injure yourself."

She nodded, trembling, but still. He deftly removed the bungee cords from her wrists, lowered the rails and then released her ankles. As soon as she was free, she scrambled off the table and crawled to a far corner, still crying, "Red light, red light," softly to herself.

Charles walked over and knelt beside her. "Take my hand, let's get out of here."

He took her shivering hand and led her along the wall to the door and out into the hall. The farther they were from the table, the more she calmed. Outside, she was able to stop saying her safe word and simply cry, letting the fear and panic drain from her. He led her to the recovery room, laying her on one of the couches, letting her regain her wits. When he saw that she had lost the overwhelming fear and panic, he asked her, "Can you describe what you felt, why the table caused such fear?"

"Master, as soon as I saw the table, I felt a knot in my stomach. As soon as you started to bind me down, I just knew that something dreadful was going to happen. The less freedom I had, the worse it was going to be. When you started to strap me down, I lost it. I don't know why, but I just had to get away before death and disaster overtook me."

"How, in God's name, do you survive a gynecological exam?"

Valerie looked sheepishly, "I don't. I haven't been to an OB/GYN in seven years."

"That will not do. I require my subs to keep themselves in good health. We'll have to make an appointment for you. A lot of the subs use Dr. Waston. She is a sub herself and can actually be told that the standard table will provoke a safe word reaction. She'll find a way to examine you without it.

"Now, if you feel up to continuing, I have several things I want to do with you yet."

"Yes, Master. I'm looking forward to them, I hope."

Charles led her to the dungeon again and to a normal table with several ropes on pulleys hanging above it. It had a padded leather top, was six feet long and three feet across. He slapped the top, indicating that she should get on and lie down. While she waited, he retrieved several items from the instrument shelves and set them on the floor. The first thing he did to Valerie was to take a four foot long bar and clip her ankle cuffs to the ends, spreading her legs far apart. She could feel strain on her hips, though not painfully yet.

Next, each of her arms was encased in a stiff glove. The fingers of the gloves were rigid, preventing any motion. The sleeves came up a full two inches above her elbows. They zipped up on the outside and had a string of eyelets like shoes had on the inside. These he used to lace the gloves together, forcing her arms to almost touch from wrist to elbow. The loose ends of the string at her wrists were used to tie her hands to the bar between her legs. The result was Valerie's legs sticking straight up and out and her back bent slightly by the pressure of her arms being pulled forward.

A rope was dropped down and attached to the bar, then lifted. The result was that she actually had to strain less to hold position, as she could let the rope above her do the work of holding her up. Next, Charles fitted a full hood over her head. This one had no opening for a gag, just a mesh in front of her mouth instead. "Say something. I need to make sure I can hear a safe word if you use it."

Smiling, Val said, "Green light."

Chuckling, Charles commented, "So, you figured that one out on your own. Good girl. If you need to use a safe word, be sure to shout, your volume is a little muffled."

Charles stepped back and watched Valerie struggle in her bondage. "It doesn't matter how much they love being bound, once they are, they struggle, looking for a way out, or maybe to make sure they can't get out," he thought to himself. He let her stew for ten minutes, admiring the way she became more and more aroused. Except for the slight rattle of metal on metal and Valerie's own moans, all was quiet.

After the ten minutes, he walked back over and let her hear that he was nearby. Still he left her alone, waiting. Five minutes later, he heard what he had been listening for. "Master, please touch me, any touch please." He let her beg for a couple of more minutes and then picked up a crop and swung it against her ass. The yelp she gave was rewarding and the loud moan of desire was telling. He struck her again. She jerked with a yelp, setting the bar rocking back and forth. Then he stopped and waited again.

Valerie was feeling intense frustration. She had not expected to be bound and then ignored. She was becoming aroused, very much so, and desperate for touch of any kind. Unable to take it any more, she called out and begged for any touch. Her reward was two blows from some kind of thin whip on her ass. The pain caused her to cry out, but she moaned in pleasure at the touch, her body reveling in sweet sensations, albeit painfully sweet ones. When he stopped after just two, she went wild with desire. Her struggles intensified, desperately trying, not to escape, but to feel something.

Again, she begged, "Master, please don't stop. I need touch, any touch, lots of touch. Please do something to me."

Her pleas were answered as Charles brought the crop down on her pussy. She felt the fire between her legs, screaming at the pain on her sensitive folds of flesh. Again and again, at a maddeningly slow pace, he brought the crop down against some new part of her body. The thigh this time, her belly the next, then a tit. He walked around her laying blows all over her body, observing the places that provoked the strongest reactions. He noted with curiosity that in addition to the expected sensitive areas; her breasts, pussy and the soles of her feet; her arm pits and behind her knees seemed especially sensitive. He also thought he detected a trace of laughter mixed in at those locations. "This had possibilities," he thought to himself.

After 15 minutes of scattering blows with the crop to all the exposed parts of her body, he gently laid the crop against her pussy and slowly stroked it back and forth. She reacted with enthusiasm, trying to hump the crop. When she did, he pulled it away. He laid it back after 30 seconds and started again. She humped and had it removed. It took her four tries before she brought herself under control and let the crop have its way with her at Master's own pace. He brought her to the edge of orgasm and then quickly swatted her clit directly.

Valerie howled in pain and orgasm together. Her body shuddered and shook, waves of pain flowed out from her cunt, leaving the fire in her clit behind, only to generate another wave of pleasure, like the ripples in a pond when a rock hits it. She had never had an orgasm that lasted so long, the throbbing in her clit seemingly prolonging her pleasure immensely. More intense ones, yes, but not as long on a single climax.

As she descended from her peak, the orgasm fading, she realized that she was devoid of touch again and couldn't hear her Master. She waited, struggling occasionally in the bindings. When ten minutes had passed, she called out again, "Master, may I have more? Please touch me again."

She heard rustling below, Master getting something that he had brought over. Then she felt something penetrate her pussy. The hard, phallic shaped object began to buzz and twist inside her, driving her arousal up again. As she was settling into the pleasure of the vibrator, Charles started anew with the crop. This time every blow landed on her pussy. The little bursts of fire, melded with the pulses of pleasure emanating from the vibrator, throwing her into a frenzy.

"Oh God, it's so much. I can't take it. Please make it stop. It's too much. Please, Master, make it stop."

While she pleaded for mercy from the sensation overload she secretly hoped that he would keep it up. Her cries were a kind of release, letting her actually take the sensations and make them a part of her. She knew that this orgasm was going to be a big one and she wanted every last drop of it. For his part, Charles had seen this before. By begging for it to stop, the sub actually enabled herself to take more and more sensation. The reasons this worked, psychologically, varied from sub to sub. And not every sub was this way. Many he had in his service were. He wondered idly if she realized how lightly he was actually hitting her. None of these blows would even leave a mark. In fact, she might not find them painful at all in other circumstances.

Valerie struggled wildly, rocking back and forth, making Charles work at keeping the swats on target. When she hit the tipping point, her whole body froze for an instant. Then a wail escaped from Val's mouth and her body shook in the throes of a massive orgasm. Her body shook over and over again; unaware that Charles had stopped the crop and removed the vibrator. This orgasm seemed to last forever in her mind, though it was actually shorter than the earlier one. As she came down, she was aware of a sharp pain in her left shoulder.

"Yellow light," she said.

"What is it?"

"I think I pulled something in my shoulder."

Charles unzipped the gloves, releasing her arms and getting a cry of pain as she leaned back onto the table. "Don't move your shoulder. We need to see how bad it is." He went over to an intercom and said, "Herman?"

"Yes, Master Charles?"

"Could you send Victor down here? We have a possible injury."

"Right away, sir."

While they waited, Charles removed the rest of the restraints, allowing her to lie comfortably.

"Master, why is this pain different. It doesn't actually hurt as much as a whipping, but I don't feel able to take it, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, I do. I think there might be more than one type of pain. Think of a long distance runner. He gets a stitch in his side and is able to run through the pain. But if he twists his ankle, it's entirely different, stopping him in his tracks. It may be that the whippings are like the stitch. It hurts, but you can submit past and through that pain, even use it as a motivation."