All Comments on 'Valerie Hates Dan Ch. 02'

by julems90

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
LATENCY BY ITSELF

is hard to make one an Alpha. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This girl is weak its obvious from the first chapter that her sister doesn't like him so why would she believe him, why would any of her friends or even her parents believe some piss ant little punk over their own daughter, and it should've been rice not grits that she kneeled on, kneeling not moving on grits doesn't seem like it would hurt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is so horrible. I wanted to cry. I feel like the author wants all women to be subjugated like this. I like sexy stories. This is not a sexy non/con it's just disgusting.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
I want Vals to get out of this

Maybe, if Dan weren't such a jerk about stuff, and he really cared about Vals, this story would be working better. But it's got good grammar, and I still want to know what's going on. I still want her to talk to 'Ris. I think that John must be in on it with Dan. Its too pat. This is solidly in the non-con category, and I hope that means that sooner or later she'll fight back. Dan has shown that he can be nice, but a true Dom who looks for her needs, he is not.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Non con

Is a hard topic to make erotic and this wasn't an exception.

Sadism has its place but not with me. Making someone's knees bleed for fun while under the guise of caring training doesn't do it for me...sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
never happen

Family wouldn't believe him nor would she..he really is a sick..in a story you are to like both ends of main couple..just saying. I am Dom..would never bring in a newbie like this..

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 10 years ago
Question?

In the next chapter, will he explain to her his lifestyle? She needs to be given a choice. I have not read a lot of BDSM stories, but the few that I have read the sub has the right to say no. The dom is abusive but there were limits. Just curious. Love the story. Anxiously awaiting chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5/5 Congrats

laughing at these haters man. You would think they had never read a reluctant victim blackmail story before. They are on an erotica site, the least they could do is offer constructive critique Good story so far. Liked chapter 1 quite abit. Wish you could have written in more of the shopping scene, like when he picked out clothes for her. Instead of that you just brought us in afterwards and said her p.unishments went up.. By doing so you did not really p.lay up. the relationship. dynamic or showcase her reluctance.

Other than that.....enjoyed the chap.ter, looking forward to future develop..ments. It felt a little roughdraft-ish this chap.ter, not as revised as the first was, maybe that's why all the haters are confused? Their small minds can't handle tiny p.lotholes without suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ach

If I had a dollar for every time he said slut id be freakin rich

Stupid boy, stupider girl and dumb ass family.

1 star minus 1 for stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love this story

Love what you're doing with the charachters. Good non consent, blackmail story with male dom. I think some of the other posters didnt see the category of this story from the way they complain. This is NON CONSENT. Go to romance if you want sugar and spice. Please write chapter 3!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous