Valerie Hates Dan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you repeat those instructions, Sir?" Surely I simply misheard him. His voice turned cold, but he repeated his instructions.

"Shirt off. Bra off. Lie down."

"Sir..."

"Don't talk back," he growled, "lie down." I breathed a sigh of relief when he decided to let me skip the first two orders. Lying down did not feel good on my bottom, but it was better than being topless and in pain.

"How's the ass feel, slut?" He asked.

"It hurts, Sir."

"And why does it hurt?

"Because you paddled me, Sir."

"And why did I paddle you?"

"Because I broke the rules, Sir."

"Right." He grabbed my left hand and pulled it above my head. I felt cold metal encircle my wrists and I heard two clicks. I barely processed what he did when the same thing happened on the right side. He had handcuffed me! I gave an experimental tug, but all that happened was the metal scraped my wrist. My hands were stuck.

I panicked a little, but when he came at my feet, I was ready. I kicked and struggled as much as I could. But lying on your back, while your hands are stuck, not to mention, you bottom hurt and the wrists are starting to as well, really doesn't give you a fair chance at winning. I barely got a solid kick in before Daniel had my legs pinned under him.

"You really like getting punished, don't you, slut?" I think we can add one more medium punishment to the list." While he talked, he tied my legs together and then to the end of his bed. I couldn't move much, and it terrified me. I felt myself shaking.

"Now, slut, can you do something for me without putting up a fight?"

"Yes, Sir," I whispered.

"Open your mouth wide." I had a feeling I wouldn't like what was about to happen, but I did what he asked. I had no desire to be paddled, or worse, belted. Still, when I saw him coming at me with a red ball attached to an odd looking harness-like thing I went to shut my mouth, but he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked it hard.

"Oww-," my moan of pain was cut off by the ball being shoved into my mouth and he pulled the harness around my head to it was effectively stuck in place.

"Don't look at me like that, slut," he said disdainfully, "we both know you deserve a lot worse than being gagged. It might even do you a favor. While it's in, you can't get in trouble for talking out of turn." He chuckled at this. I just tried not to cry.

But all threatening tears dissolved when he pulled out a sharp knife. Was he going to kill me?! I should've just let him ruin my reputation. At least I'd still have my life. I struggled with all my might, but the ropes and handcuffs ripped at my ankles and wrists.

"Stop struggling. I don't want to hurt you," he murmured, surprising me with a gentle and soothing tone. I was confused. He had a knife, he was trying to comfort me... what was going on?

"Be still, I'm not trying to hurt you, Little One." He continued. He ran his knife-free hand over my hair, and brushed my cheek with his thumb.

Against all odds, my instincts my told me to trust him and I lay still on the bed, my eyes trained on the silver glint of his knife. I wanted to move so bad, wished I could run when the knife came closer and closer to my neck.

"Trust me, Little One," he whispered. He ran the side of the knife against my neck. His other hand kept finger combing my hair. I kept my breaths shallow. He moved the knife to the base of my neck and then to the collar of my shirt. It was there he turned the knife, and with one swift slice, my shirt was ruined. I felt the cool air on my chest and stomach. If I had a free hand, I would gather the tatters of my shirt and try to cover myself up.

But he wasn't done.

"Too bad, I liked this bra," and then it was ruined as well. He wasn't done with the knife yet, though. The dull side ran over my breasts, the cold reacting intensely with the heat of my embarrassment rising. I could barely whine with the ball gag.

"Shhhh," he repeated. He put the knife onto his bedside table and just looked at me, he moved his hand from my hair to my cheek. And then to my collar bone. He traced small circles on my skin, never touching my breasts.

I resented myself at this point, I could feel my body becoming aroused, but I wanted him to move his hands lower. I could imagine they'd feel amazing, strong and rough, and wonderful. I tried to shift a little, hinting at what I wanted.

"No, no, slut," he chuckled, "this is a punishment, you're not supposed to enjoy it. But I do like that you are so responsive to me. I knew you would be." Somewhere in my haze his words registered with me. I didn't want to want him. STOP, I ordered myself, but all I could do was emit a wanton whimper. He laughed again.

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere," he taunted. And since I really had no choice, I stayed put, and waited. After a while, I got tired- really tired. It had been such a long day. The position I was stuck in, while not luxurious or familiar, wasn't terribly uncomfortable. And with no one else in the room, I didn't mind being so exposed. Without meaning to, I drifted into a nap.

"MMMrrpph!" I awoke with surprise as an ice cold something attacked my neck. I tried to flick it away, still half disoriented, and confused by my inability to move. I started to panic. Cold, stuck and mute!

"Sshh... Little One, it's okay," a familiar voice calmed me and the cold feeling was gone, "wake up." I grasped at the kind voice, calming, until I woke all the way, everything crashing into place like a mini tsunami. I blinked and made my breathing slow down and my heart responded a minute later, starting to beat at a normal pace.

"There you are," he said, like I'd been missing, "it's time for your last punishment. Then we have one more rule to discuss and then you can go home. Tomorrow you have work from eleven to seven. You will come here first. I will drive you to and from work from now on. You may NOT pick up extra shifts without checking with me first. Understand?" Mute, I nodded. "You have medium punishment scheduled for tomorrow. Now it's time for today's last one." He picked up a clear glass so I could see it filled with ice. Without a word, he picked up the first one from the cup, and ran it along my neck and collar, down my naked sides, across my stomach, placing it right on my bellybutton.

"Let's make a deal, slut. There is an ice cube on your stomach. If it doesn't fall off, I will end this fun as soon as it melts. For every time it falls off, I will stick one cube down your panties, and they will remain there until they melt." If it was just the cube on my belly, I could do it, but he wouldn't make it easy to keep it there. He took another cube and placed it right against my left nipple, sending a spasm through my whole body. I felt and icy trail running off my belly button and don my side. He did not talk, just put the cube back on my stomach and undid my pants. He picked up a third cube from the cup and slipped it right down my panties as promised. I whimpered, but other than that, stayed still.

He then repeated it, still with the left nipple. And again, I couldn't stop a flinch. It wasn't as violent as the first, but it was enough to make the ice cube fall off again. Another ice cube down my panties and another go at the left nipple. This time, I managed to restrain myself. He then moved onto the right nipple. He approached it slowly, but pressed the ice hard against it. I failed to keep the cube from falling, but by the second try, I had it. The cold in my panties was growing unbearable, but I could tell the ice cube on my stomach was melting fast.

"Open your eyes," he commanded and I opened them to see his face. He was holding an ice cube with his teeth and he leaned closer and closer until the ice cube wad touching my left nipple. Between that and his warm breath, and his other hand sneaking around to grab my other breast, firm and rough, I couldn't help it. Half of me wanted to flinch away from the cold, but the other half wanted me to be closer to him, as close as I could. If the cube had stayed in place, it would've been a miracle.

I knew the process now. He would keep going until I could stay still through the torture. But expecting it didn't make it any less erotic or easier. Two more cubes were slipped in. I had lost count of how many were numbing my vagina. The last time he tried on my left nipple, I got lucky. It should've fallen off, but I wiggled in such a way that it stayed in place.

I readied myself for the torture to continue on the other side, but nothing came.

"It melted, slut," he whispered in my ear. Finally! But... did I really want it to end? It was torturous, but it was also heavily sensual. He must've deduced from my expression that I was a little let down.

"Don't look so sad, slut. You still have a handful of ice cubes that have yet to melt." He laughed, but began to let me out of the bondage. Legs first, than hands. I laid still, not daring to move.

"Go sit as the desk and pull out the rule list." I hurried over, ball gag still in place. To my surprise, he left the room without an explanation. It was so tempting to sneak out and run, but where would I go? Running wouldn't do me any good. In fact, it might only make everything worse. I pulled out the rules and sat patiently. It took me a minute of wiggling to find a semi-comfortable way to sit with all the ice. I wondered idly how I was to go home with no top. He wouldn't make me go home...naked?

When he returned, he held a yellow plastic bag and kneeled before me.

"Wrists," he said and I held them out. He sighed heavily as he examined the cuts and scrapes and forming bruises on them. He did the same with my ankles. After he looked, he pulled some ointment out of the yellow bag and spread it liberally on all my mangled extremities. When he got to my feet, it felt like he was giving me a foot massage. Then he put some bandages around each.

"You really shouldn't struggle so much. Look what you did to yourself," he said finishing up on my left ankle, "all done. Now let's get that rule written down. Please write, 'I must keep my eyes averted in the presence of my Master and other Masters unless specified." I jotted it down, then waited for further instruction which I was given promptly. I was told to pack up my rules and then kneel at the foot of my Master's bed. I did so quickly, happy that there were no grits this time. He was sitting at the edge and when he saw me ready, he pulled out a bra and shirt.

"You and Gloria aren't exactly the same size, but I figured these would do for now. Remember to return them washed as soon as possible," he put them on me and sighed, 'I suppose I should let you go home now." He gently removed the ball gag and I moved my jaw a bit to loosen the stiffness.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Now don't abuse the power of speech or it will go right back on, understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Go put this in your backpack. I have a feeling it will be a highly valuable training tool." I did as I was told, too tired to care. Except there was one tiny thing I did care about.

"Sir?" His sigh was audible and frustrated.

"Yes, slut?"

"It looks like I had an accident." He turned around and looked at my pants which bore a huge wet stain since all the ice had finally melted.

"So it does. It'll teach you to be more obedient," he replied, "let's go." I followed, unhappy and little more than mortified when he insisted I had to say goodbye to his father and Gloria.

He led me to a room off the foyer that was dark and decorated with all deep colors. There was a fire roaring and Mr. McAllister sat in a plushy red chair facing the fire, reading some book. Gloria say at his feet, enjoying a glass of wine. Occasionally, Mr. McAllister would brush his hand through her hair. Both seemed perfectly content.

"Father, Val's here to say good night." Mr. McAllister did not say anything, but glanced up at us. Daniel nudged me.

"Good bye, Sir. Good bye, Gloria," I said to the floor.

"Say thank you," Daniel hissed only loud enough for me to hear.

"And thank you for...helping me on my first day." I hoped that's what Daniel wanted to be thankful for. Mr. McAllister smiled, as did Gloria.

"Looks like her punishments did her a world of good," he said, "but you may have to housebreak it," he looked pointedly at the wet stain, "or invest in adult diapers." I felt my cheeks burn in humiliation and anger. I wanted to punch him, and maybe Daniel, though I was not as angry at him for some reason.

"Let's go, slut," Daniel said placing his hand on my shoulder. Maybe he could tell I was contemplating the various, painful ways I could kill his father.

12