Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught between floor and ceiling, the sphere of Lilliam's impossibly-bloated body began to squash and deform, taking on a shape more like a meat patty on the world's largest hamburger.

His dainty balls, shamed by the unfathomable torrent of cum that was flooding into his every crevice, resolved there and then that they would put forth more effort, and kicked their own cum production up ten notches. Within seconds they had swelled from the size of large olives to jumbo eggs, then to the size of grapefruit and finally cantaloupes as they drank down the cocktail of protein and hormones flooding into his system. Lilliam found himself jizzing continuously, his own pencil-thin stream of cum splittering merrily into the boiling, steaming ocean growing below.

Lilliam's stomach ran out of room long before Valerie ran out of cum. With a scream of ecstatic delight, Lilliam found himself slowly sliding off the end of Valerie's monster dong, its flared mushroom head stretching his asshole thirteen inches wide before popping out. She was still cumming like a firehose, and liberally battered his backside with girlchowder as the force of her torrential spray pushed him forward. He slid, riding a tidal wave of jizz as the current carried him towards the door.

"Oh shit!" He yelled, flinging his arms across his face. He was barreling straight for the edge of the balcony outside!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He screamed in both terror and pleasure as another orgasm exploded from his newly superproductive balls.

Thoomp! He'd stopped! He looked back and saw that his bus-sized belly had gotten lodged in the double doors of the store entrance!

"Hooray! —urp—" His cheer of relief turning into a jizzy burp halfway through.

The mom Val had met on the escalator earlier shielded her son's eyes and quickened her pace past the cum spewing human flesh balloon.

"We're never coming to this mall again!" she said indignantly.

"Whooops!" She slipped on a glob of cum and flipped up in the air, landing with a wet sploosh in the viscous puddle spreading out from around the edges of Lilliam's bloated body.

"Graaaahahahahhhhhhhh!" Valerie's eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue lolled as she continued to spew hundreds of gallons of cum from the six inch wide gap of her stretched-out cumslit. Rajana's sex-catatonic body thrashed and ground against the base of her cock as the rush of steaming cum cascaded across the store. With the doors blocked, there was no outlet for the gooey deluge. Panties, bras, stockings and other lacy delicates were lifted by the rising tide of cum which was already ankle deep. Val came for minutes on end, gripping her cock with both hands and gyrating her hips as her balls drained their impossible load through the twelve-foot shaft of her cock.

Splurt! SPLUT! Slppblblblblblbbl! Gradually, the blast of cum began to subside. The entire room was waist deep in steaming, sticky girlchowder. Her mountainous balls had contracted somewhat, no longer the size of bulldozers, they were now "only" as big as Volkswagen Beetles. Actually, the left one was as big as a Volkswagen and the right one was a few feet smaller. Val's left ball was always just slightly bigger than her right.

Her cock had shrunk as well, to about half its previous size. A six-foot shaft almost too thick to enclose in a bear hug. Rajana squirmed and moaned, still clamped on top.

At the door, Vana gaped in disbelief at the distended, cum-gushing hole that was once Lilliam's beautiful butthole. Val's cock had gaped him so wide he could sit on a traffic cone without it touching the sides.

"You maniac!" Vana beat her fists on the surface of the slimy sea of spunk, "You blew him up! Damn you! Damn you to Hell!"

The smoky hot cougar turned, fixing her gaze on the one-eyed monster that had destroyed her beloved.

With a roar of defiance, she waded through the boiling spunk towards the white whale. She could feel Val's hyperactive jizz wriggling its way up her gash. The beefy sperm were six times larger than average, swimming like little tadpoles as they sought to impregnate everything they could find. Vana's belly began to bloat just from the constant, self-propelled trickle of Valerie's ultra-determined genetic stew. Val's jizz was determined, but not especially smart. A lot of it swam up Vana's ass, and her stomach bloated slowly, too. By the time she reached Valerie's cockhead, she looked like she had swallowed a basketball.

"I will conquer you!" she roared at the bobbing, purple glans that was as large as her own head. She heaved herself up, wriggling out of her cum-soaked panties and stockings as she prepared to mount the beast.

"HURNGH!" With a mighty lunge, she impaed herself on Valerie's spear. Valerie moaned in delight and pumped her hips.

Haylee had to stop eating Val's scrumptious ass as it was now below the bubbling surface of the new cum ocean Val had created. Like Vana, her belly was beginning to bloat up as Val's Olympic-class swimmers forced their way up her slit and into her womb. She was now sitting sidesaddle on one of Val's massive balls, moaning with delight as Val worked her tongue around the girl's rock-hard nipples.

A handful of customers had also been trapped inside when Lilliam's blimp-like body had plugged the entrance. Men and women alike moaned and rubbed their bellies as the wads of eager cum trickled into every sexual orifice they could find.

Jay and Beth were somehow even more bloated, their rotund guts protruding hugely as they sloshed and waded through the flotsam and jetsam of cum soaked lingerie and ruined mannequins toward Vana, who was struggling to force herself further onto Val's cock. Jay and Beth nodded at each other and grabbed Vana by the ankles, pulling with all their might until the blonde beauty was thoroughly mounted. Her distended stomach was stretched with the visible outline of Val's high-caliber cum cannon, the bulge pushing up past her head so that she looked like a human condom.

Together, the two girls began to pump Vana up and down the length of Valerie's shaft, pulling Vana's ankles until her ass was rubbing Rajana's face, then releasing and letting the stately woman's natural elasticity slide her back up the shaft.

"Unnnh, unnnnh! UNNNNH!" Val grunted in time with the quickening pace of Vana's strokes. She lifted Haylee and laid her face up on Rajana's back, giving Val access to Haylee's swollen and eager pussy. Val took a long, vigorous sniff of Haylee's musky scent, pausing to savor the odor before plunging herself onto the salesgirl's willing clit. She teased the little pleasure button with the tip of her tongue, exciting it further than Haylee had believed possible. Her toes curled and she moaned as an exploratory orgasm rippled across her body. The first orgasm was only the scouting party for a full scale invasion, and Haylee soon found her body overwhelmed by wave after wave of more intense pleasure than she ever thought possible. Val's tongue was longer and thicker than most dicks, and the muscular futa's mystical Kunnalingi training allowed her to use it in ways even the most dedicated vagivore would envy.

Orgasm after orgasm exploded inside Haylee, overwhelming her senses and motor control. Within minutes, she was a vibrating jelly with no awareness of anything other than the pure white light that seemed to be shining inside her.

Meanwhile, Vana's pumping continued to intensify. Valerie could feel her balls tightening up to release another blast of hot girlchowder. Her car-sized nuts contracted, hugging her thick shaft.

Here it comes! Thought Val. She groaned and clenched her abdominal muscles as a geyser of thick, soupy jizz shot up her shaft. The first rope slammed into Vana's womb so hard it left a dent.

GA-SLURGE! The blast of cum blasted the inside of Vana's guts like a flash flood. Her belly bulged, then bloated, and finally exploded outwards, growing at a pace that rivaled even Lilliam's previous pumping up. Her belly button popped out like a turkey thermometer, but this bird was far from done. Her monstrously-growing belly was taking on gratuitous gallons of gooey girl gravy. It smacked against the surface of the cum lake below and began displacing spunk at a fantastic pace, pushing a wall of hot, steamy cum ahead of it. Bloated customers found themselves bodysurfing a tidal wave of jizz as Vana's cum-stuffed womb began to rival Lilliam's belly for size. Vana screamed from the intensity of the stuffing she was getting. Lights flashed in front of her eyes as her brain struggled to make sense of the intermingling sensations of pleasure and pain. She came again and again, the spasms of her overloaded pussy adding to the intensity of the sensations firing through Val's meaty shaft.

Val channeled her massive orgasm into eating Haylee's soaking pussy. The busty salesgirl's clit was so swollen it was practically a mini chode. The hormones in her overloaded system were telling it to grow, so it was, adding centimeters of length and girth every second. Val took a break from lapping up Haylee's sweet, sticky juices and suckled eagerly at the rapidly-swelling dickclit. She felt it grow in her mouth, expanding from just an appetiser to a main course in its own right.

When all this is over, Haylee will be shopping in the futa section herself! Val thought with satisfaction as she pulled in her cheeks, sucking Haylee's clit ever larger. It already rivaled an average-sized dick in length, and well surpassed that in girth. Val's powerful throat acted like a living penis pump, but instead of being a scam that wasted money and damaged the delicate spongy tissue of your cock, it actually worked! Haylee's new clitcock grew and grew, reaching the back of Val's throat and then stuffing itself down her esophagus while the ecstatic girl squirmed and screamed out howls of unfathomable orgasmic joy.

"Mmmf!" Val moaned in satisfaction through her mouthful of ever-swelling cock. The thickening shaft was distending her throat, making a visible bulge as it snaked its way down into her belly. She clenched her stomach muscles and blew another bathtub full of cum into Vana's ever-swelling womb. The blimp-sized woman was completely invisible atop the mountainous curvature of her belly. Finally the pressure of her own expanding stomach lifted her off the end of Val's cock, releasing a column of thick cum to spew against the ceiling. She was still cumming even after the release, her toes curled and her legs kicked wildly as her body worked through the backlog of built up orgasms Val had pumped into her. Spoiler alert: she was still cumming continuously two weeks later.

Displaced by Vana's gargantuan belly, the cum levels had risen to chest height, and were rising faster now that Val's monster cum cannon was gushing freely into the churning sea. Jay, Beth and the trapped customers were little more than rotund islands bobbing on a steamy, fragrant waves. So much cum had forced itself into them that they each looked like they were pregnant with octuplets (in the case of the women, this would probably soon be the case).

"Hurggghhhh!" Val came again and another surge of cum blasted from the end of her cock. Her nuts had contracted down to the size of beachballs now, her cock reduced to a four-foot shaft of veiny goodness, but the stream of cum was still flowing steadily. Val felt herself get buoyed up on the rising tide of jizz. Haylee and Rajana rode her bloated cock and balls like a raft.

Sluuurp. Val pulled her head off of Haylee's spasming clitwang. It pulled out of her mouth like a floppy sword in a sword swallowing act. Ten inches. Twelve inches. Fifteen inches. Pop! The head finally popped out. Haylee's new trouser snake twitched with satisfaction as she ground her hips in the air. Beneath her, the insensate Rajana moaned blissfully.

Up at the front of the store, Lilliam was beginning to deflate. The gushing river of cum pouring from his gaping butthole had released enough jizz that he started to slip forward again. Thick streams of cum began streaming around the edges of his belly. More and more appeared as the store-sized swimming pool full of Val's steamy spunk began to exert its many thousands of gallons worth of pressure on Lilliam's backside.

Lilliam hadn't noticed. He was busy arguing with a crowd of irate customers, upset at the mess they thought he was making.

"Just walk around the other way!" he told them. He was barely more than a face and a pair of arms sticking out from the top of a bulging wall of flesh that protruded several feet out onto the cum-soaked walkway.

He heard the doorframe creak.

"Uh oh..." said Lilliam, feeling himself start to slip.

Pop! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH! Lilliam popped out of the double doors of the Victoria's Secret and flew over the edge of the balcony on a waterfall of cum.

Three levels below, George Takei, AKA TV's Sulu, was walking out of the GNC vitamin store when he suddenly found himself in the center of a growing patch of shadow.

"Oh my!" he said, looking up just as the gaping ass of a cum-stuffed twink fell on him from above, engulfing his entire body. He was lucky, actually, because if that hadn't happened, he might have been killed when a hundred tons of Valerie Song's hot, steamy girlchowder came crashing down a moment later.

The deluge of jizz flooded the food court like a tidal wave, sweeping away tables, chairs, food and employees and flushing them down the gallery in a torrent of gooey white glop. Luckily the lunch rush was long over and the only people in the food court were a young couple in love and a handful of senior citizens.

Further down the gallery, a bevvy of sorority girls on a group outing were admiring the scrumptious treats on display at the Ghirardelli Ice Cream Emporium.

"Alright, Gamma Gamma sisters!" said Becca-Ann. "Who's wants some cream?"

All the girls raised their hand.

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH! A twelve-foot wall of cum, furniture and ladies' undergarments smacked into them at forty miles per hour.

"I didn't mean this much cream!" one of the girls cried as she was swept downstream, a pair of black lace panties stuck over her eyes.

Back up in the Victoria's Secret, Val lay on her back in a puddle of cum, surrounded by the heavy, bloated bodies of the sales assistants and customers she'd stuffed. Vana the cougar groaned. Her house-sized belly cast a shadow over the ruined store. Devastation was everywhere. Every display table and shelf had been smashed to splinters. Underwear was strewn everywhere. Cum dripped from the ceiling in basketball-sized globs.

A few feet away, Haylee sat on her knees and snapped her fingers in front of Rajana's face. She shook her shoulders. The girl made no response. She hummed placidly, staring off into infinity.

"Something's wrong with Rajana!" Haylee cried. "She's not waking up!"

Suddenly five shadows appeared over the two girls. A mystic chant with no discernable source was audible in the background. Light glinted off their bald heads and their saffron robes rustled in a breeze that only seemed to blow for them.

"Rajana has ascended to a higher plane of existence," said one of the monks. "She is a being of light, now."

"We will take care of her," said another monk.

"Gasp!" gasped Valerie, sitting up. "The Kunnalingi monks who trained me in the ancient arts of oral pleasure! What are you doing here?"

The monks draped Rajana with flower leis and anointed her with fragrant oils. They helped the glassy eyed girl to her feet and led her gently toward the store entrance.

"We are here for Rajana," explained the lead monk. "She will come to live with us in our monastery. We will care for her body until her spirit completes its journey through the cosmos and returns to the physical plane."

Val hoisted herself into a crouching position, then dropped down to one knee to genuflect before the senior monk. Her cock and balls had returned to their fully flaccid size, an eighteen inch veiny tubesteak as thick as a Pringles can and a pair of grapefruits. The tip of her cock kissed the moist ground as she knelt.

"Rise, my child," said the lead monk.

Valerie's cock stiffened until it pointed straight out.

"I mean stand up," said the monk.

"Oh, right," Valerie got up off her knees, her cock still jutting straight out in front of her.

"How did you know to come here?" she asked.

"We sensed the coming birth of a new spiritual being," said the lead monk. "Honestly I'm not surprised to find you had a hand in it. Or tongue as the case may be."

"Will she be okay?" asked Haylee, watching her friend get escorted away by the gentle sex monks.

"She is better than okay." The lead monk smiled. "She has attained oneness with all creation."

"Oh... okay," said Haylee.

"Sorry about that." Val put a hand on Haylee's shoulder. "I guess I overdid it a little."

Together they looked out of the totally destroyed, cum soaked store and its many bloated patrons. Down below, shouts of mingled alarm and pleasure echoed through the jizz flooded gallery below.

Val's Futabit watch beeped.

"Shit, it's three o-clock! I gotta meet my daughter and her friends at the movies!" she said, scooping her Forty Niners ballcap off the sticky ground and screwing it on her head. She only made it a few steps before realizing she was pantsless and also coated in musky jizz.

"Wait! I can't go like this!" she said.

"Let me help!" said a disembodied voice.

"Rajana?" Haylee asked, looking around. "Where are you?"

"I'm everywhere," said Rajana. "Nice cock by the way." she giggled.

"Heh, thanks," Haylee adjusted her newly grown package, which dangled limply around the middle of her thighs.

Valerie felt a warm presence next to her face, though she couldn't see anything.

"Valerie, I cannot repay you enough for your role in releasing me from my earthly form, but I can complete the last task I had set myself in life," said Rajana.

"What was that —oh!—" Valerie suddenly found herself surrounded by golden light. When it faded, she discovered was dressed in the most comfortable underwear she'd ever worn in her life! Her cock was tucked in a custom-fitted black sleeve while a pouch of sweat-absorbing mesh cradled her balls snugly, keeping them under control without suffocating them. Up top, her boobs were nicely cupped in a dynamic-looking black-and-red sports bra that matched her hat. She also had a pair of cool, fingerless gloves even though she didn't actually want them.

Val tried a few experimental hops. No jiggle! Above or below.

"That bra is cum resistant and machine washable," Rajana's voice explained. "While your custom-fitted Genital Control System will grow and stretch with you up to ten times your current size, keeping things contained and drastically reducing chafing brought on by excessive ballsweat."

"I do get pretty rashy sometimes," Val itched her balls.

"I noticed," said Rajana.

"Rajana this outfit is amazing! Thank you so much!" Val said, talking up at the ceiling.

"I told you, for all things underwear, come to Rajana!" said the cheerful disembodied voice.

Haylee looked sad.

"What's wrong, Haylee?" asked Rajana.

"I don't think you have anything in that magic bag for me," she said.

"I think I just might!" said Rajana.

Haylee's crotch began to glow. She felt a tingling, growing sensation under her new shaft.

"Gasp!" gasped Haylee, looking down. "Real balls! Just like I always secretly wanted!"

Haylee's new balls were a pair of hairless, avocado-sized orbs that dangled impressively from the base of her lengthy clit, which itself had been transformed into a real cock!