Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, thank you!" Haylee jumped up and down, sending her titanic tits slapping against the top of her jiggling belly as her cock and balls flapped wildly from her groin.

"Farewell, friends!" said Rajana. A strong breeze swept through the store. The head monk laughed as his robes flapped around him in the wind.

When it stopped, both he and Rajana's voice were gone.

"Wait! I still need pants!" Val called. There was no reply.

"Guess I'll be making a stop at the pants store before the movies," said Val, adjusting her newly snug package and stepping out into the atrium.

***

Valerie walked into the pants store and looked around for a few seconds before spotting the sales assistant. He was fussing with a rack of pants.

"Hey, mister!" she called.

"EEEHHYEEEEEEESSSSS?" he looked up at her, grinning like a maniac.

Valerie slapped her palm to her face.

***

Down in the parking garage, Luigi was gesticulating wildly and going on a mile a minute in mixed Italian and english as he complained about his damaged rental car to the mall's parking security guard.

"All-I wanted-a to do was-a bring-a home some-a cream for-a my wife!" he said.

Just then the elevator door dinged. Luigi and the parking security guard both turned to look just as the doors slid open.

"Mama mia!" Luigi exclaimed milliseconds before getting washed away by a six-foot wave of cum, ladies underwear, and bloated sorority girls.

"Womp woooooooomp!" played a nearby trombonist before getting washed away himself.

***

Meanwhile, back at the food court, George Takei wiggled his feet frantically as he struggled inside Lilliam's colon. Only the soles of his tennis shoes were visible protruding from the bloated twink's gaped asshole. The frantic squirming was sending Lilliam into fits of orgasm and he moaned loudly as he came, spurting thick ropes of jizz onto the sticky floor.

"Somebody get me out of here!" demanded George Takei.

"Oh my!" said Lilliam, jizzing again.

End of Part 3. There will be less fucking in Part 4 I promise.