Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie looked disappointed.

"But I'm gonna need someone to show these girls how it's done once it's over," Val offered.

Roxie brightened up. "Alright, just make sure you save some for me, big stuff." Roxie made kissy lips at Val and settled down next to the muscular, hyper-hung futa.

"Don't worry; there's gonna be plenty for everyone." Val smiled.

"Not by the time I'm finished with you," Vivica boasted. "Ronron, you'd better go first cuz I'm gonna suck every last drop out of those freakishly-huge balls."

"Hey, go easy on the balls," Roxie mock-scolded.

"Not a chance," said Ronron, licking her lips at the delectable sight of Val's prodigious penis. "This competition is gonna be over before it even starts."

"Pff! Whatever." Vivica batted the idea out of the air and leaned back skeptically.

The first few seconds were rough. It took a moment for the feisty black girl to adjust to Val's size. Val was actually surprised at the ferocity of Ronron's attack. Val had to hand it to the girl, she had enthusiasm. Still, while she may have sucked a lot of dicks at Woodsbury Academy, but she'd never sucked a dick like Val's. She could barely open her jaw wide enough to fit Val's throbbing cockhead, and only barely got it into her mouth before she started to gag.

"Ooh, that's gonna cost you some points," said Roxie.

"What's the matter? I thought you had experience sucking big dicks," mocked Vivica.

The other girls jeered, but Ronron refused to give up. Unable to fit the monster shaft in her throat, she decided to work the outside instead. She started slobbering all over Val's knob, licking and slurping at it like a starving polar bear. She teased the huge, mushroom ridge of Val's glans and worked her eager tongue under the edge of her foreskin, peeling it back to lick and suck at the edges.

It wasn't deepthroat action, but Veronica R knew how to work a pole. She massaged Val's hefty shaft with both hands while slurping and sucking on the tip with impressive gusto. A steady stream of precum was soon trickling from the tip of Val's cumslit as the horny cheerleader continued to pump Val's veiny, throbbing meat monstrosity. The precum was sweet in Ronron's mouth. She moaned with delight, sending tingling vibrations down Val's shaft that invigorated her excited balls. A large eruption of pre burst out of the tip and shot over Ronron's head, splattering across Kymberly's face. She gasped in shock while the girls around her giggled.

"Hey, Ronron, you missed a bit!" Laughed Roxie. The busty MILF had begun gently stroking herself under the water. Judging by the position of their hands (and their goofy expressions), Mariye and Veronica H had begun working themselves as well, massaging their slippery clams to the rhythm of Val's moans. Vivica had reached under her bikini top and was tweaking one of her nipples, breathing heavily but maintaining a poker face as her biggest competitor for the title of Dick-Sucking Queen slurped away at Val's twenty-eight inch slutbuster.

Unwilling to lose another drop of pre, Ronron latched her mouth around Valerie's cockhead and started sucking with all her might, bobbing her head up and down as she gulped a steady flow of milky juice from Val's gushing cumslit.

Val groaned and gyrated her hips. She didn't care about letting this one build up. Veronica was pretty hot, but she was just an appetiser and anyway the girl's shaft-work was sloppy. You'd think someone who'd sucked thirty seven —thirty eight, now— dicks would have a better technique. Maybe she wasn't as experienced with "big" dicks as she'd claimed.

Val felt her cantaloupe-sized balls tighten and she grunted, thrusting her hips into Ronron's face as a load of hot girlspunk blasted out into the unsuspecting cheerleader's mouth.

Two liters of steamy jizm slammed into the back of Ronron's throat. Her cheeks bulged. Her eyes flew open wide as dinner plates. She managed only two gulps before the thick, hot goop backed up into her mouth and shot out her nose in twin streams that would have dwarfed a dozen normal-sized cumshots. She coughed and sputtered, releasing her lips from the tip of Val's cock. Val's balls contracted again and she blasted another rope into Ronron's face. Hot baby batter thicker than tapioca pudding splattered into Ronron's forehead and across her eyes. She cried out, flailing backward and losing her grip on Val's cock completely as she gasped for air and wiped at her eyes.

The other girls had broken into peals of laughter, momentarily forgetting their own arousal to laugh at the series of shocked expressions playing across Ronron's face while the hapless teen thrashed and spluttered.

Vivica clapped sardonically. "Nice one, champ!" she laughed.

"Let's see how you do! Let's see how you do! That woman ain't human! Ghawd!" Ronron pressed her thumb to the side of her nose and blew a long rope of cum out of the other nostril. Her throat burned and there were tears in her eyes, but she was laughing. "Holy shit!"

The other girls clapped her on the back and laughed with her as she sat back down, still spitting cum and wiping the thick glop out of her eyes.

Val was still cumming. She grunted again and a rope of cum three feet long and as wide as a dime spurted over the girls' heads. The wad cleared the back wall of the property, its tail end spattering against the stucco as it vanished into the privacy hedge beyond.

"That was the most incredible cumshot I've ever seen!" laughed Roxie. "You must have eaten your Wheaties this morning!"

"You need a minute?" asked Vivica. "You're not down for the count already are you? A cumshot like that is more than most guys cum in a month!"

"Nah, I'm cool. Let's go," said Valerie, grasping her hefty fuckstick by the base and squeezing upwards as if it were a giant toothpaste tube. About a pint of cum came splattering out of her gaping cumslit into the bubbling water. "You girls are all on the pill, right?"

The girls all nodded, a little confused by the question.

"You're really good to go again?" asked Vivica. "Already?"

"She's all yours," said Val. Indeed, her horse-shaming schlong was rock hard and raring to go.

"No fair, she's not gonna have any cum left!" whine Ronron.

"Trust me," said Val. "You ain't seen nuthin' yet..."

Vivica approached Val's cock a lot more cautiously than Veronica R had. She was Woodsbury Academy's most notorious size queen, and even if Veronica "Ronron" Ronald had sucked a couple eight-inch cocks in her day, Vivica knew there was no way she'd slurped down shafts anywhere near the sizes she had. In addition to sucking off both Allen Petersen and Doug Krantz before the two graduated (the two boys had been known as the "Twin Titans" during their time as Woodsbury, weighing in at eleven, and ten-and-a-half inches respectively) Vivica also regularly practiced deepthroating her collection of outsized dildos, several of which almost measured up to the kind of girth she was now gripping in her hands, even if they didn't come anywhere close in length.

Vivica started off slow, licking around Val's head, slicking it with her saliva and slurping up the excess cum as she pumped Val's hefty shaft. Precum began spewing out immediately, running down Val's turgid meat tower in a milky-white waterfall of slick spunk precursor.

Satisfied that Val's pole was suitably greased, Vivica opened wide.

"Holy shit she's gonna do it!"

"No way!"

"She's doing it! She's doing it!"

"Go, Vivica!" cheered Roxie, momentarily taking one hand off her steel-stiff prick to pump her fist in the air as she whistled appreciatively.

Vivica had fit Valerie's entire glans in her mouth and was now slowly inching down the colossal shaft like a python swallowing a much larger, veinier python. The bulge of Val's cock was visible in Vivica's throat as she stuffed more and more of the behemoth dong down her esophagus. Tears welled up in her eyes and she moaned deeply.

"You doing okay down there?" asked Val.

"Mmrrfl!" Vivica replied, giving Val a brief thumbs up before rolling her eyes back in her head and swallowing another few inches. She'd reached the thickest point of Val's shaft by now and it was clear the dick-sucking queen of Woodsbury was at her limit. There was still plenty of shaft left for Vivica to work it with both her hands (enough for two pairs of hands, really), so she started pumping.

Val felt her balls filling again, churning up new sperm by the bucketful. She felt the twin orbs press into the insides of her thighs as they fought to fill every available inch of space.

Vivica was practically crying with the strain of deepthroating even half of Val's titanic tool; her throat muscles stretched to their absolute limit as she worked her mouth up and down the colossal shaft. She felt veins the size of string-cheese slide past her lips, could feel Val's heartbeat in her throat and against the roof of her mouth. But she endured. She was sucking the most legendary cock she'd ever laid eyes on and she was determined to conquer it.

Val moaned and scrunched her toes, sliding her feet back and forth along the bottom of the tub. Now this girl knew something about giving a blowjob!

"Unnnfh!" Val grunted, feeling herself stiffen further. Vivica moaned as Val's shaft swelled incrementally wider in her already overstressed jaw. More inches crept down Vivica's gaping esophagus and she felt her glans make contact with the pit of Vivica's stomach. The blonde cheerleader moaned and slurped harder, not willing to give up even an inch of Val's monster meat even if it was like trying to swallow a baseball bat that had been abusing steroids.

Valerie felt her balls tense. They'd bloated to the size of basketballs by now, their tops barely peeking out of the water like bulbous pink islands. She braced herself for the explosion... but it didn't come!

Vivica was more a professional cocksucker than Val had given the girl credit for. She'd felt Val's orgasm coming and eased off, teasingly, tantalisingly keeping her on the edge. The poor girl would regret it later, Val knew, but she wanted to see where this ride went.

Twice more, Val felt herself reach the crest of orgasm only for Vivica to dial her back again. Her balls were really blowing now, expanding so fast it was almost like watching a pair of water balloons filling up at a tap. They were both the size of watermelons now, forcing her thighs apart and drooping over the lip of the bench that ran around the inside of the hot tub. Vivica couldn't see them of course, she was looking straight up at the sky, but she must feel her tits colliding with the tops of Val's bloated testes, surely?

The epic blowjob was attracting a crowd now. The other partygoers saw what was going on and now the hot tub was completely surrounded by gawking high-school seniors taking pictures with their phones and texting wildly.

A couple of the girls and a few in the crowd tried to warn Vivica when they realized what was happening. They hadn't noticed Val's balls before but now they all watched in grim fascination as the oblong orbs rose out of the water like a pair of pink, inflatable life rafts. Vivica's pencil-eraser nipples were slamming into them so hard they left a pair tiny dents as the overconfident cheer-captain slurped up and down Valerie's pole with increasing speed.

Val decided to have mercy on the poor girl.The next time her orgasm rolled around, she squeezed her thighs together to force her cumshot to blow whether or not Vivica wanted it to.

BLOORRRRP!

Vivica's cheeks bulged and she tried to scream, but her mouth and most of her torso were stuffed with twelve pounds of cockmeat. It wasn't immediately obvious, but Val had just blown about a liter of girlchowder directly into Vivica's stomach, and that was just a warmup. Val's massive, watermelon-sized balls contracted again, gurgling audibly as another hot load of spunk forced its way down Val's urethra and poured into the girl's already stuffed stomach. A bulge began to appear. Vivica was flailing her arms wildly, but her jaw was locked in place. Every shot added another inch of girth to Val's already two-liter-bottle-fat tool. Vivica couldn't disengage!

Val grunted again. Another shot. BLOOOOOOORRRPP! Vivica's stomach ballooned outwards, pressing into Val's knees. Another shot, another gallon gushed into Vivica's expanding belly.

Valerie let out a shout of pleasure, squeezing her thighs together again on her mammoth balls. She began to cum continuously. Ten seconds. Fifteen seconds. Forty Seconds. A minute. The other girls were screaming for Val to stop and hauling on Vivica's shoulders, but she was impossibly stuck and the cum kept coming. The cheer-captain's belly was as fat as a yoga ball now, expanding out either side of her slim and toned torso, bursting forwards so far she was actually being lifted off Val's mammoth member! The team grabbed her arms and heaved again, timing their efforts with the next wave of cum to gush into her belly. This time the bloated cheer-captain budged, sliding up Val's cock one agonising inch at a time. Her lips cleared Val's cockhead —now the size of a small ham— with a popping sound like a gunshot going off. She gasped for air, howling with mingled relief, pain and pleasure.

Val's cock was still cumming. She blasted another load in Vivica's face, coating her entire head and most of her torso in steamy spunk. She just couldn't stop! Rope after rope of creamy cum thicker than yogurt and ten times as fattening basted the poor girl and a good portion of the crowd standing behind her. By the time someone had the wherewithal to grab Val's cum-cannon and angle it away from Vivica, the poor girl was nearly unrecognizable beneath the layer of cream-colored goo. With her huge, almost spherical belly and cum coating, she looked more like an oversized frosted bun than a human. The girls carried poor, overstuffed Vivica to the other side of the hot tub and sat her down. The bloated girl's massive belly stuck out almost half the distance across the 12-person hot tub, hanging down over her knees and sticking up above her chest like a big, pink balloon.

Val growled with satisfaction and leaned her head back on the edge of the tub as her cock spurted out the last few ropes of her orgasm. The mammoth meat club spasmed weakly a few times, drooling a few more quarts of cum down the shaft and into the water before it started to droop. The monster, thirty-two inch slab of meat began slowly shrinking to a more manageable size.

"Don't even think about putting that thing away before I get a taste!" said Roxie, licking her lips and reaching across the tub for Val's slowly-softening cock.

"Come and get it." Val growled lasciviously, taking a deep breath and rubbing her hand across her succulent, honeydew-sized boobs.

Roxie had barely got her hand on Val's fat fuckbeast when Ronron piped up. "Hey! The contest isn't over yet!"

"Are you kidding? It's over, honey," said Veronica H. "Did you not see the load Vivica just took?"

"Face —urp— it, Ronrruuuuuurrrp!" Vivica belched, spewing about a quart of slick cum down her chin and all over her tits. She reached up with a languid arm and wiped her mouth, breathing heavily. "I beat you fair and —urp!— square."

"Hmph! I still have my rebuttal!" said Ronron, crossing her arms under her sizable C-cup tits.

"Chuh! This isn't debate team, Ronron!" said Veronica H, cocking her head. "You don't get a rebuttal!"

"Bitch, I already got a rebuttal!" Ronron shoved her sizable booty in Veronica H's face and gave the left cheek a hearty smack! to set it jiggling.

The gathered crowd whooped and laughed. One guy began pumping his fist.

"Rebuttal! Rebuttal! Rebuttal!" he chanted.

The crowd picked it up and soon Vivica was standing up out of the water and blowing kisses at the audience as they continued to chant.

"Rebuttal!"

"Rebuttal!"

"Rebuttal!"

"Maybe I can't suck dick like Vivica," Ronron purred, striding around the bench toward Valerie. "But I'm still the queen of taking dick, and I'm gonna take every inch of this beast!" The horny girl licked her succulent lips and ran her hands up from her loins to the top of her head in pantomime imitation of a blooming flower.

"I don't think that's really in the spirit of the contest..." Val protested as the bootylicious, black teen positioned herself over the bobbing, double-fist-sized head of Val's cock.

"Nobody asked you!" snapped Vivica. The crowd whooped.

Val rolled her eyes and threw up her hands in a "do what you want" gesture. She looked apologetically at Roxie, who shrugged and sat back to watch the show.

Ronron's booty was inches from Val's face now. She spread her legs and began to lower herself onto Val's girthy flesh spear. The gleaming folds of her eager pussy stood out bright pink against her smooth, dark-chocolate skin. Her labia were thoroughly slick with honey, her pink snatch practically drooling in anticipation.

Val's towering, tumescent cock rose to meet Ronron's gushing gootch. The pink, juicy lips met the still-cum-soaked tip of Val's cock with a wet kiss. Ronron moaned —a little theatrically, in Val's opinion— and began to lower herself onto the pillar of meat throbbing between Val's thighs. Her monstrous organ had diminished somewhat since blowing its load in Ronron's stomach, but it was still fully as long and thick as an outstretched arm.

The eyes of the cheerleaders were almost as wide as Ronron's pink pussy lips as they watched the tall cheerleader's opening stretch to take Val's glans. She moaned loudly as she impaled herself on the slick, veiny beast.

About nine inches in, Val felt the fat tip of her glans make contact with Veronica's cervix.

"Ahhhhn! Uhhhhhhn!" Ronron sighed and grunted overdramatically. She stopped sliding down and began to grind up and down the thick fuckstick, still moaning like the star of a cheap porno.

Seriously? Val thought as she watched Ronron's bubbleicious cheeks gyrate in front of her face. That's as far as you're going? And what's with all the moaning?

Granted, even at its smallest size, taking Val's cock was more like getting fisted by a beefy motorcycle dude than a romantic night with a gentle lover, but still. She'd fucked people at her full size who were less dramatic than this. Veronica R was obviously putting on a show.

And she calls herself a slut? Val shook her head. Friggin' amateur hour up in here.

The audience and the other cheerleaders evidently agreed. A couple people started to boo. Val couldn't believe it: she was actually starting to lose her erection!

"Come on, Ronron! If you're gonna ride it then really ride it! Vivica swallowed more than that!" jeered Jessica, her pointy tits bouncing with incredulity.

"Y—Brraaaaap!—eah!" agreed Vivica, belching up another mouthful of Val's extremely thick, creamy cum. Val could smell the girl's hot sex-breath clear across the tub and it was obvious from their expressions that several members of the audience could as well. It made Val's waning cock throb with renewed energy.

"Let's help her out, girls!" said Mariye. The bubbly girl leaned way back and reached out with her legs to plant her dainty feet firmly on Val's cantaloupe-sized balls. She started to massage Val's sack with her toes.

"Mmmm..." Val purred. She felt her lethargic nuts stirring to life once more. Mariye's sensual foot massage was exactly what they needed to perk up and start prepping for round three.

The other girls saw what Mariye was doing and joined in, their bare feet all jostled for space on Val's burgeoning ballsack. Roxie laughed her husky laugh as her brightly tattooed left foot jostled for space amidst the scrum. Even the gravid Vivica leant a toe. Val's testes rumbled with excitement and swelled hugely, adding pounds and inches before the girls' very eyes.