Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel them growing under my feet!"

"They're so hot!"

"It's like they're purring!" giggled Mariye.

Ronron's moans were sounding less fake and more panicked now.

"Hey! What're you doing?" she complained.

The extra stimulation was doing wonders for Val's cock as well. What had started as a shaft the size of an adult man's arm was slowly swelling to more beastial proportions. A visible dent began to bulge from the pit of Ronron's stomach as Val's cock stretched the lanky girl's insides. If Ronron wasn't gonna come to the cock, it was gonna come to her.

"Ahhhhhannggg!" Ronron moaned with genuine exertion. Her overstretched pussy began to spasm as the precursor waves of orgasm rippled through her body. Rivulets of fragrant snatch-juice mingled with the gooey globs of precum running down Valerie's expanding erection.

Val started to thrust her hips, cramming more of her now calf-thick organ into Ronron's guts. The slim cheerleader slid, inch by inch, down Val's swelling, thickening shaft. At the same time, the burgeoning cock was stretching out the girl's insides, growing taller and thicker inside her, forming a visible bulge that inched its way up her distended torso with increasing speed.

Down below, Val's balls were churning with gallon upon hot gallon of baby batter. The massaging multitude of toes and heels pressing into her swollen sack, working her nuts into a frenzy. Where once the girls had to fight for space on Val's ballsack, now there was plenty of room for all. Even a few of the other partygoers had reached out to pet and caress the heaving orbs. Val's titanic testes pushed apart her thighs and spilled over the edge of her seat, already much larger than watermelons and still inflating at a furious pace.

Ronron screamed and arched her back. The first wave of orgasm hit her just as her bodacious butt made contact with Val's abdominal muscles. Her pussy clenched and a jet of sticky-sweet snizz juice sprayed onto Val's belly so hard it splattered on her face. The audience cheered. She licked the fragrant honey off her face and began thrusting with renewed vigor.

Ronron's eyes had rolled back in her head. She was totally lost in the sensation of being impaled on a cock the size of a traffic bollard. Val's honeydew-sized cockhead slammed into the top of the cheerleader's stomach, forming a tent of dark flesh that punched in and out like a battering ram trying to break out of an indestructible mountain of elastic chocolate pudding. Her legs flailed in the air with every thrust, coming down limply on top of Val's nutsack with a hearty slapping sound.

Val's balls filled the entire bottom of the tub now, the raft-sized testicles jostled for space in the boiling water. The girls had to curl their knees up under their chins to keep their feet on the tops of Val's balls, still rubbing them up and down as fast as they could. She thought about telling them to stop, that her balls were more than big enough now, but the six pairs of feet kneading her nuts felt so good she didn't want to stop just yet.

The tops of her balls crested the surface of the water, rising like a pair of baby hippos, which they were now roughly the size of. The girls squealed and started to clear the tub as space started to become scarce. A couple girls gripped the bloated Vivica under her arms and heaved her out of the tub as well, dragging her to a comfortable spot and propping her up so she could watch the show.

Ronron was cumming basically continuously now, her stretched-silly pussy spasmed and squeezed so hard it was starting to cut off Val's circulation! The teen's taut twat was forming a natural cockring! Val's monster member throbbed and swelled another foot within the catatonic cheerleader as more and more cunt-honey poured from around the throbbing opening.

Val's nuts filled the entire hot tub now, rising out around the edges like warm dough. Party guests swarmed in like ants to ice cream. Dozens of people licked, sucked, rubbed, massaged and suckled at the swelling surface of her jumbo jizz generators. All the attention of course made them that much more eager to show off. They surged outward, knocking a few people over with the force of their sudden expansion. It was getting hard to thrust her hips, she could feel the rising mountains of her testes lifting the pleasure-dazed teen up her shaft!

Val grabbed the athletic girl by her long, slender arms and pulled her back down, impaling her to the hilt.

That did it.

Val roared. The typhoon of cum that had been building inside her nuts exploded into Veronica R's womb like a volcano. Jizz as thick as yogurt and and hotter than the jacuzzi around them exploded up Val's shaft in a monster surge that saw her girth expand by a full foot in under a second. Ronron howled with incomprehensible, raw ecstasy as a pleasure she had never imagined possible filled her entire being. Every orgasm she had in her entire life was just a footnote to this moment. Her belly ballooned outwards. The first shot filled her womb with thirty gallons of Val's heavy girlspunk. Her belly was already as large as Vivica's had been and was still swelling like a beach ball hooked up to a fire hydrant.

The audience whooped. The moment of Veronica Ronald's inflation was captured from a dozen different angles by a dozen different phone cameras. Footage of it was posted to FapTube, Xpornostream, and Cumstr, where it rocketed to the top of the ebony, teen, huge cock, epic cumshot, amateur, and MILF categories. It was the most watched video on every porno streaming site for a full two hours (after that most of the viewers ran out of kleenex and had to watch something else).

Valerie's balls contracted another two feet and she came again, blowing another spectacular load into the hapless teen's already overflowing womb. Ronron screamed in mingled pain and delight as the force of her own orgasm —already more powerful than the cumulative force of every orgasm she'd experienced in her life up to this point— doubled again. White dots swam in front of her eyes and her tongue lolled in her mouth as whatever part of her mental capacity not dedicated to keeping her alive was occupied in processing the biblical-level flood of endorphins pouring from the pleasure centers of her brain.

Meanwhile, Ronron's tits, startled by the sudden swelling of her belly and the rush of hormones in her bloodstream, assumed they'd somehow missed Ronron getting pregnant and started producing milk like crazy to make up for lost time. Luckily, there was plenty of protein in her system to work with, and very soon Veronica's tits were swelling almost as quickly as Val's balls had been, earlier. Within half a minute, they'd expanded from impressive C-cups to D-cups, and then double D and E a few seconds after that. The strings of her pink bikini top dug into the sides of her tits as the skimpy garment struggled to stay together, but another surge of growth popped off the tiny top as if it were made of tissue paper. Milk gushed from her swollen nipples, which were expanding swiftly outwards from puffy areolae the size of saucers.

Val came again and Ronron's womb surged outward even further. Her belly button popped from an innie to an outie as her midsection stretched to impossible sizes. Val was squished beneath the weight of the bloated teen. The girl's massive, car-sized belly covered the entire top of the hot tub and spilled over the sides. From afar, the whole thing looked like a giant, chocolate cupcake with two black cherries on top.

The cherries were, of course, Ronron's gigantic, burgeoning boobs. The beachball-sized spheres flopped heavily onto her belly in time with Val's thrusts, footlong nipples spewed gallons of milk into the air and drenched the audience, which was now beginning to step back from the rapidly growing mountain of swollen girl rising over them.

Val roared as her still-gigantic nuts unleashed another flood of jizz. Ronron roared too. Her belly quaked and swelled, but it couldn't take any more! The back pressure exploded around the quaking lips of her pussy and flooded the hot tub to overfilling. Of course, there was nowhere for all the excess cum in the hot tub to go, either, every exit being sealed by hundreds of pounds of cum-stuffed cheerleader.

Every exit but one, that is. Ronron's ass was still accessible, and within seconds a bathtub-load of Val's steamy girlchowder had rushed into the tight opening, stretching it out and flooding into the girl's stomach.

It didn't last long there. Veronica's tits had used up the load of cum that Val had busted earlier and were now in runaway growth mode. They took the new mass of jizz gushing into her system and converted it to breastflesh almost as fast as Val could pump it in. From the outside, it looked as though Val were cumming directly into Ronron's mammoth tits! The bouncing globes expanded to the size of yoga-balls, then larger. Even larger! They swelled impossibly until each monumental mountain of mammary was nearly as large as the colossal belly upon which they rested! Torrents of milk as thick as fire hose streams gushed from twin nipples the size of traffic cones.

Val's own eyes were rolling back in her head as another, gargantuan load built up in her hog-sized nuts. Ronron's belly started to rumble and the party guests were startled at what felt like a small earthquake building underneath their feet.

One guy pointed at Ronron's quivering stomach in sudden panic. "She's gonna blow! Run!"

There was a stampede to get away as the pressure of Val's latest, titanic orgasm continued to build beneath the bloated mountain of belly and tits that was once a slim and supple cheerleader. High pressure jets of cum blasted from around the edges of her swollen belly. Both girls screamed in mutual orgasm and Val felt her whole body clench up with the force of her eruption.

BADABLOOOORSH!

A half second in time after it erupted, the explosion of cum resembled a globular, white mushroom cloud twenty feet high. At the top, the rotund, car-sized belly of Ronron was riding the geyser like a beachball under a firehose. She sailed up and up, trailing twin streamers of cum from one end and twin streamers of milk from the other, painting the air with a glorious, 3-D spiral of glistening white. Below, a tidal wave of white swept across the terrace, drenching the fleeing partygoers and splattering heavily across every surface.

Ronron launched fully fifty feet into the air, soaring in a graceful arc and coming down with a huge splash in the nearby pool. She landed in the deep end and would surely have sunk like a stone, except the deep end was only eight feet deep, and Ronron's belly was more than twelve feet across. Her head was well clear of the surface of the water, her body laid across a belly that rose from the surface of the pool like a cartoon island. Her beanbag-chair sized boobs floated in front of her like inflatable rafts, spraying gallons of milk into the water while a waterfall of yogurt thick cum poured from her gaping vagina. Ronron's body, tiny atop her mammoth, rotund belly, twitched and spasmed in the throes of her mind-melting, continuous orgasm.

Back in the hot tub, Val was still cumming. She roared and leaned back into the force of her ejaculation as her beefy big bertha throbbed and recoiled with shot after lengthy shot of hearty girlchowder. Heavy ropes the size of tree limbs blasted into the air and launched across the rear wall of the property.

In the house on the other side of the wall, Arnie Krantz rolled off from on top of his wife and started pulling on his pants. Irma Krantz was not satisfied with Arnie's performance. She hadn't climaxed at all in the two minutes Arnie had spent pumping her with his pathetic, thumb-sized cock.

"Why don't ya cum on my face no more, Arnie? Remember? You used ta cum on my face!" Irma complained.

"Ah shaddup ya dumb broad!" Arnie waved his hand to silence his nagging wife and stood up from the bed. "Maybe if your face weren't so damn ugly I'd be able to stay hard long enuff ta cum on it!"

Arnie had to reach beneath his sizable beer gut in order to finish buttoning his pants. He was just about to pull on his shirt when something huge and heavy thudded against the side of his house.

"What in the..." he went over to the balcony door and looked out. The damn Italian family next door was having some kind of fiesta or something. He couldn't really make it out through the privacy hedge, but it looked like some kind of... teenage sex orgy. As he watched, a huge pillar of what looked like yogurt launched up into the air and came down with a heavy splatter all over the terrazzo next door.

"Are you listening to me, Arnie? I'm telling you I want you to cum on my face!" Irma had gotten off the bed and was now standing behind him, fists on her hips and scowling with that ugly mug of hers.

She stomped her foot. "I want cum on my face! I want. Cum. On. My. Face!"

Arnie turned away from the window and was just opening his mouth to tell her to shut the hellup when a rope of jizz eleven feet long and eighteen inches wide came barreling through the window. It clipped Arnie's elbow and sent him spinning onto the floor.

The heavy mass of hot spunk struck Irma right in the chest and lifted her off her feet. The flood of baby batter threw her across the room slammed her into the bed beneath a torrent of splattering, gushing cum that coated the entire room and collapsed the bedposts.

Irma was still naked, and several gallons of Val's potent spunk flooded into the cranky woman's exposed holes, ballooning out her belly in an instant. She screamed in shock and delight as she was filled for the first time since long before she'd married her good-for-nothing husband. She came spectacularly, howling with orgasmic ecstasy even as more gallons of cum splashed into her face and flooded her throat.

Arnie staggered to his feet, slipping on the suddenly slick carpet. Globs of steamy, fragrant spunk the size of tennis balls dripped from his arms and face.

He stumbled over to the balcony, steadying himself on the doorframe.

"Hey, you fucking guidos! Knock that shit off or I'm calling the cops!" he shouted. "And you're gonna pay for the damages to my house! You hear me?"

Arnie got his answer in the form of another quarter-ton of cum directly in his face. It blasted him back from the window and tore off his pants. Gallons of gooey girlcum gushed into his ass and sent him sprawling on a hairy stomach blown up to the size of a yoga-ball. He landed next to Irma, who immediately burst out laughing at the sorry sight.

"Ah shaddup!" groused Arnie, wiping a hunk of cum off his face and flinging it at his guffawing wife. She gasped and returned fire with a cumball of her own. It hit him right between the eyes. She kept laughing.

Meanwhile, Valerie had almost finished cumming. The last of her load spurted weakly into the night air like the centerpiece of a sputtering public fountain that somebody had filled with extra-thick ranch dressing.

Val groaned once more and ran her hands up the length of her shaft to squeeze out the last of her load. A few more gallons tumbled into the overflowing cum-tub and Val sighed in satisfaction.

Around her, the partygoers emerged one by one from cover and cautiously approached the center of the gooey mess. The wads of cum were ankle deep in some parts of the terrace. The creamy goop made a splorching sound under the sneakers and bare feet of the curious crowd that was once more gathering around Val.

Val was sitting tits-deep in a tub of her steamy spunk, and the part of her that was above the surface was still completely frosted with her impossibly thick girlchowder. The jacuzzi jets had long since clogged and burnt out. For a moment, everything was still.

Then Mariye jumped forward. "Me next!"

All hell broke loose.

"No! Me!"

"Me!"

"Outta my way you punk kids! It's my turn!" Roxie boobslammed the guy next to her out of the way and made a move for the hot tub, but someone grabbed her hair and yanked her head back roughly.

"In your dreams, grandma!" said Jessica, pulling Roxie back and launching herself forward at Val, only to get clotheslined by Kymberly's burly arm.

"Don't you dare talk that way about my mom!" said Kymberly.

The scrimmage quickly turned into a full-on brawl with Val at the center. Several pairs of teens went sprawling into the muck, dragging more down with them. Soon pairs and trios were grappling with each other in the goop in an erotic parody of mud wrestling.

Val regarded the chaos for a few seconds.

"Whelp, I'm out," she said. She hoisted herself out of the spunk-flooded hot tub and ran for the door. Her nuts were still the size of yoga balls so her run was more like an awkward, crab-legged waddle, but she moved as best she could.

She was halfway across the patio when somebody spotted her.

"Hey! She's getting away!"

Instantly the fighting stopped, and the crowd of cum-covered teens started scrambling after her, slipping and sliding on the creamy tiles.

She looked down at her bulging sack. There was no way she'd be able to drag her ginormous balls the rest of the way before they caught up. But maybe...

She grabbed her shaft by the base and began pumping quickly, concentrating on Roxie's big, fake tits for inspiration. Within seconds she was hard again and her balls clenched under her shaft as she blew out a load in a long, continuous jet.

BLOOOSH! GLURCH! GLURCH BLOOOOSH!

"Arrrrrgh!" Val grunted as she angled the stream from her seven-foot cock at the onrushing crowd. The force of her cumspray acted like the stream of a riot-squad's firehose, pushing the mob of lust-crazed teens back and sending them sprawling in the goop. She kept blowing as long as she could until every single one of them was well back and her balls had shrunk to a more managable size.

"Instant riot-control," said Val, smugly. She turned and bolted for the door, still waddling from the weight of her beachball-sized balls and rapidly softening cock.

She made it inside, closing and locking the sliding glass doors behind her. In the living room, Tasha's friends Phoebe, Milbert and Chubsy were still playing videogames. None of them seemed to have noticed any of the chaos ensuing outside.

THUD!

Valerie jumped! A human-shaped mass of cum thudded against the glass window. Spunk-soaked tits squeaked on the glass as the unidentified girl beneath the mass of spunk groaned "fuck meeeee!"

"Ay yi yai!" exclaimed Valerie, staggering backwards from the window, falling back and turning on all fours before launching herself at the door to the front hall.

BUMP! Valerie slammed into someone coming down the stairs in a hurry. The force of the collision knocked her on her ass.

"Valerie!" Tasha exclaimed.

The skinny teen was also covered head to toe in cum and for a moment Valerie was worried that Tasha had also somehow been swept up in the flood outside and been transformed into a cum-zombie out to suck her dick.

"Tasha?" asked Val, looking dazed. She glanced up the stairs. A small waterfall of jizz was pouring from the upper floor and there was a trail leading down the steps to where they'd crashed into each other. So Tasha hadn't been outside. The girl had obviously been doing some heavy cumming. The lanky youth's cock was fully three feet long and her balls were easily a match for Val's

"What happened to you?" they asked, simultaneously.

"No time, we have to get out of here!" they both answered. Again, simultaneously.

Val could hear more cum-zombies throwing themselves into the sliding glass door in the other room.