Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tasha?"

Tony had just walked into the room. Val could see Tasha's blush even through the thick mask of cum on the shy girl's face.

"Tony, I—" Tasha began.

"Tasha?" Phoebe, Milbert and Chubsy filed in behind Tony.

"Guys!" Tasha somehow managed to blush even deeper.

"Val?" said Tony.

"Tony," said Val.

"Val?" said Milbert, his eyes goggling at the sight of the voluptuous, nude bodybuilder sitting on the floor. He broke into a goofy grin.

"Milbert!" Phoebe elbowed Milbert in the gut.

"Ow! Phoebe!" Milbert grunted.

"Phoebe..." Chubsy scolded.

"Chubsy!" objected Phoebe.

"Tasha!" Val was frantically trying to get Tasha's attention.

"Val?" asked Tasha.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

All eyes turned to the front door.

"Open up! This is the police!" shouted an authoritative voice through a bullhorn from outside. Red and blue lights flashed in the front windows.

"Mama mia!" exclaimed Tony.

End of Part 6. To find out what happened to Tasha, go back and read Part 6. If you want to find out what happens next, go on to part 7!