Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers

"Are you just gonna sit there all day? I thought you said you needed this!" said Val, rubbing her cumslit against Karen's puffy, pink clit.

"I need it!" Karen groaned.

"Then, you better open up, bitch."

Juggs grunted and reached down with both hands. She hooked her fingers underneath the slick lip of her cunt and pulled outwards. The stress of stretching her already-overstuffed pussy made her cry out, but she endured the pain and kept pulling until she'd stretched her opening wide enough to admit the tip of Val's meat monster. Cum and cunt-honey poured out of the gap and splattered loudly in the puddle beneath.

Val didn't waste any time. She stuffed her fat cock into the glistening opening and shoved it as far up as it could reach. Karen screamed and arched her back, kicking her legs out straight as Val impaled her on her mammoth meat rod. There was nothing holding her up except the two titanic cocks shoved up her gooch. Denisha moaned too; their cocks were rubbing together inside Karen's cum-filled womb. The slurping and sucking of their two shafts against each other was remarkably loud even after being muffled by Karen's slightly-doughy midsection.

"Urrrraaaaagghhhh!" Karen howled, grasping at the bulge in her stomach with both hands and making out with the outline of Denisha's cockhead, planting wet, sloppy kisses all over the stretched-out skin of her own tummy as she got double-dicked by the two fabulous futas.

Even though Valerie's dong was a full eighteen inches longer than Denisha's at the moment, Denisha's extra height made the tips of their cocks basically even. Valerie pushed herself in close, lifting up Karen's immense hooters and resting them on her shoulders so that her entire head was engulfed in a veritable Grand Canyon of Karen's sweaty cleavage. The smell of Karen's pussy was strong enough to sting Valerie's nostrils and for good reason: the horny cop's muff was level with Valerie's face!

"Remember how we did that one freshman pledge back in '06?" Val asked Denisha.

Denisha had to think for a moment, panting heavily and allowing her brain to catch up to her overworked muscles. After a few seconds, she broke out in a wide grin. "You mean the one who needed a wheelchair for the rest of the semester because she came so hard she temporarily forgot how to walk?"

"That's the one."

"I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down," said Denisha.

Val nodded. "The ol' Texas Two-Stroke."

Valerie and Denisha positioned themselves and began to pump their hips in alternating rhythm with each other. The pair of them pumped in and out of the busty blonde like the veiny twin pistons of a two-cylinder sex-engine, picking up speed until the motion of the two bulges inside the busty blonde babe was basically a blur. It was lucky there were basically five gallons of various lubricating fluids sloshing around inside Karen's womb or the friction between the two monster cocks would have been hot enough to start a sizable fire. Even as it was, the heat coming off Juggs's stomach could be felt up to five feet away.

"Ahhhahhaaaaaeeee!" Karen cried, wrapping her legs around Valerie's back and crushing her close. The tiny blonde was surprisingly strong underneath all that chub. Another orgasm rocked Karen's body and the spasms were enough to rattle Val's teeth.

"T-that's it! Squeal for me, p-piggy!" Val managed to blurt out in spite of the fact that Karen was jerking her so hard that it was difficult to keep her strokes in rhythm.

Sweat poured over the two futa's bodies as they worked together to bring Karen to an orgasm that would finally sate her insatiable lust. Torrents of Karen's steamy cunt honey poured down Valerie's chest and onto the ground where it mingled with her precum and Denisha's jizz.

"H-how long do we have to keep this up?" asked Val, the muscles in her legs and abs were already starting to burn.

"Until she says stop," panted Denisha.

Val looked up through the miles of cleavage to Karen's face. The insatiable cop was whooping and hollering like a drunken sorority girl on a mechanical bull, and she showed no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

It was going to be a long night...

***

"None of these games count! You're cheating!" Tasha complained as she lost her fifth match in a row. Tasha's gigantic cock was still rock hard and as thick as her waist. It stood obstinately in her way, forcing her to peek around its girth with one eye while holding her controller like a sea captain lashed about the mizzenmast by his wrists. Her pulsing nuts, swollen to the size of volleyballs, filled the bowl of her crossed legs, making it hard to sit comfortably. She'd tried kneeling so that her fat cock lay flat along the floor, but then she leaked precum on the carpet and the friction was as distracting as not being able to see properly.

"Don't make excuses." Tony grinned. "I can't help it if you're distracted by my bod."

"You wish—ugh!" Tasha shook her controller in frustration as Tony landed yet another brutal finishing move. She threw her paddle down and lied back against Tony's bed in a sulk.

She folded her arms across her chest and huffed in frustration, nostrils flaring as she stared angrily up at her towering cock. Tony wondered if he'd gone too far.

After a few minutes, he scooted back so that he was leaning against the bed next to her.

"I uh... I could try playing with my boner out if you think it would make things even," offered Tony.

She whipped her head around to scowl at him and for a moment Tony was sure he'd really put his foot in his mouth. Several tense seconds passed before Tasha's anger broke and her frown became less an expression of anger and more an attempt to suppress a smile.

"You asshole!" she laugh-cried, pulling a pillow down off the bed above her and throwing it at him. "You think that would make us even, huh?" She leaned forward onto all-fours and began crawling towards him, her mammoth member jutted a foot past the bottom of her chin like the bowsprit of a man-o-war. "Does your cock weigh twenty pounds flaccid? Do you have to take a cold shower before you ride a bike so it doesn't get caught in the spokes? Did you have to get a skylight installed in your bedroom so that your morning wood wouldn't poke a hole in the ceiling? Huh? Huh?"

Tony tried to back away but only made it a few feet before his back hit the wall. Tasha advanced on him, still crawling on her hands and knees. Her mammoth balls dragged on the carpet behind her, swelling larger all the time. Beneath her, hugging the underside of her chest, her colossal boner continued to expand, its dangling foreskin flopping like a pink tubesock from the watermelon-sized tip. She was on top of him in seconds, her musky meat pressed into his face, smothering him in its fragrant folds. He could feel the weight and heat of her shaft on top of him, hear her pulse as it throbbed against his cheek. The mighty pillar was broader than his waist and getting thicker, longer and heavier with every heartbeat.

"Mfff mmm!" Tony squirmed under the enormous, fleshy weight.

"What's wrong?" asked Tasha, grasping her four-foot cock by the folds of foreskin behind her glans and slamming it up against the struggling Tony. "I thought you were into this?"

"Mrrrgmmfff!" Tony thrashed beneath her cock, his face and torso completely obscured behind the throbbing pillar of pink flesh. She lifted it up and slammed it back down on him again. It made a noise like a side of beef slapping a wrestling mat. Tony's limbs flailed, scrambling to get a grip on her veiny pole.

"Isn't this like, your fantasy?" Tasha asked, mockingly. "To get squished to death by a futa girl's giant cock?" His thrashing felt good against the hot flesh of her fuckstick. A tiny moan escaped her lips. Her huge balls pressed against her ass and the soles of her feet. She could feel the gallons of cum swirling inside, pressing outwards, inflaming her senses.

"Tasharrrgmmmm!" Tony had only an instant to gasp for air as Tasha raised up her cock for another blow. It slammed down on top of him with a THUD that made his collection of futa anime figurines bounce on the shelf. Her balls gurgled and expanded behind her, rising up over her back like a pair of bulbous, pink hills. The blue veins on their surface throbbed and pulsed as the taut flesh continued to stretch, filling with seed.

"Take it! Wrestle my cock, you little fuckboy!" Tasha was rambling, incoherent, intermittently laughing or moaning. Tony's struggles grew more intense as Tasha put her full weight against her six-foot erection. "Are you having fun yet? Is this just like you dreamed it?" she demanded. Tony could only struggle and moan in response.

Her dick was as big as Tony's entire body by now. Its massive, swollen cockhead was finally large enough to fill all the slack in her voluminous foreskin so that the purple flesh of her glans began emerging from the opening. Her gaping cumslit, fully dilated to the diameter of a paper towel tube, drooled and spurted huge globs of milky precum coaxed forth by Tony's squirming. Translucent goop splattered against the wall and cascaded down to drench Tony's smothered head and torso. His groans became gurgles, but Tasha paid no attention, slamming her cock into him over and over while his thrashing kept her on the edge of orgasm. Her precum poured over his naked shoulders, soaked into his pants, and saturated the carpet. It spread out in a dark, damp puddle that washed against her knees and slicked her shins before eventually creeping past and behind her where she could feel the warm liquid against her balls.

Tasha wasn't sure when she noticed Tony had stopped moving. Had it been seconds? Minutes? All she knew was that she'd been shouting and hadn't heard anything from Tony in a while. She stopped and listened, the heavy sound of her breathing loud in her ears. Her balls gurgled behind her, still growing, expanding across the floor with a soft sluuush sound as the flesh of her nutsack rolled over the squishy, precum-saturated carpet. She listened hard for any sound from Tony, even the tiniest hint of motion, but he was still.

"Tony?" Tasha asked, craning her neck to see him around the curvature of her massive cock. Apart from his arms and legs, she could only see some of his left side. He was seated in an inch deep puddle of her milky dickjuice., His pants glistened wetly and steamed with the fragrant, musky odors of her precum. She could feel the tent of his rock-hard boner jabbing the underside of her cock.

"Tony?" A note of panic crept into her voice. She grabbed him and shook him by his bare shoulders, her fingers squelching in the slick layer of precum that coated his glistening skin. He didn't respond.

Desperately, Tasha wrestled her monster cock to one side, holding it in place with her elbow so that she could see his face. The heavy shaft trailed gleaming ropes of dickmilk where it parted from his chiseled abs. His eyes were closed. She couldn't tell if he was breathing or not.

Oh God I've killed him! My cock is so big I actually killed someone with it! Tasha thought in a panic, tears welling up in her eyes.

Her cock apparently had a twisted sense of humor because the fear that her dick was actually large enough to use as a weapon spurred it to swell and expand another several inches. Behind her, her balls growled and pressed hotly against her buttocks.

"Tony, answer me!" She shook him again and put her face up to his, searching desperately for any sign of movement.

Suddenly, Tony's face shot forward, his full lips pressing hotly against hers! She could taste the salty-sweet milk of her own precum and feel its slickness on her lips and his tongue. She felt his muscular arms wrap around her waist and before she knew what was happening she realized she was embracing him.

Fireworks went off in her head as the force of Tony's kiss destroyed all her pent up inhibitions. Her monster cock erupted.

Sploop! Platter! Sploosh!

A geyser of thick, hot spunk splattered loudly against the ceiling. Rope after heavy rope of jizz blasted from the gaping maw of her fuckbeast. Drops of cum the size of tennis balls rained down on their heads in an obscene parody of a romantic, rain-soaked kiss.

Their lips parted. Tasha opened her eyes and found herself looking at Tony's grinning face, his own shockingly-blue eyes shining like manly sapphires. A huge glob of cum splatted down from the ceiling across his face and she laughed, only for an equally large glob to catch her in the face a moment later.

They laughed together, Tasha's monster member throbbed hotly between them as they kissed again and again and again in the romantic spunk-rain.

***

"H-how much longer can she last?" panted a breathless Valerie. Karen Juggs was still riding Val and Denisha's monster cocks like the world's most inappropriate mechanical bull, alternating between whoops of joyous orgasm and streams of obscenities as she hurled abuse at her two fucktoys.

"You... must be... gettin'... old, Val," Denisha puffed between thrusts, her words punctuated by the wet slapping sound of Karen's ass against her spunk-slick abs. "You used to be able to go for hours!"

"Give me a break!" Val huffed. "I've already fucked like a hundred people today and cummed enough to fill like ten swimming pools. That's a lot even for me!"

"Excuses, excuses." Denisha grinned. "I'll admit though, normally she's had enough by now. This is the longest I've ever seen her go with one dick, much less two..."

"Less talky, more fucky!" Karen demanded, smacking Val on the head with one of her watermelon-sized baps. The force of the heavy blow would have knocked Val to the ground if her couch-sized nuts hadn't been there to catch her.

SQUISH! Val fell heavily backward onto her enormous sperm-factories. The pressure on her overstuffed sack was finally too much.

"Oh here we go..." said Val, her eyes rolling back as he head as the dam finally burst and her balls clenched up beneath her. The surge of gushing cum stretched the throat of her mighty cock and burst into Karen's womb like a firehose full of tapioca.

Gloosh! Sploosh Bloooosh!

Karen screamed. Her belly bulged, her belly-button popped into an outie and Val suddenly felt the weight of Karen's huge, cum-swollen middle coming down on top of her head! Val gritted her teeth and groaned with the forceful pleasure of the night's latest incredible cum-session.

"Uh, Val?" Denisha asked in a worried tone of voice, tinged with her own spasms of orgasm.

Val didn't answer. The hot weight of Karen's bloated belly enveloped Val's neck and shoulders, caressing her muscular traps.

"Uhhhh, Vaaalll?" Denisha was sounding more concerned now.

"Don't worry, 'Nisha, this is perfectly normal," Val shouted through the fleshy gap between Karen's burgeoning belly and quivering thighs.

"Wwwhhhhhollyyyyy fuuuuck!" Karen howled, her brain shorting out as the ultra-orgasm she'd chased for so long finally crashed down on her consciousness like a wheelbarrow full of bricks.

"Aaaagh!" Denisha screamed.

Something wasn't normal. Val could feel gallons of cum gushing through her cock, could hear the jizz sloshing in Karen's womb as fat ropes exploded inside the horny cop's bloated baby-maker, she even sensed the pressure behind her beginning to decrease as her hyper-productive balls unloaded gallon upon gallon of thick, creamy spunk... And yet... even though a hundred gallons of cum must be pumping into Karen every second, Val didn't feel the weight above her increase.

"Unhhhh! Vaaaal?" Denisha moaned.

Where was all the cum going? Long ropes sprayed and splattered from the edges of Karen's stretched-out entrance onto the ground, but there wasn't nearly enough escaping that way to account for the fact that Karen's belly barely seemed to be growing at all!

Val felt a warm, familiar pressure against her legs that she at first dismissed as the weight of her own balls against them. It took her a moment to remember that her balls were behind her.

So whose balls were pressing against Val's legs? The realization also solved the mystery of where all Val's cum was going: it was pouring into Denisha's nutsack!

"Holy shit, Denisha! Your balls!" Val exclaimed.

"This feels really weird, Val!" moaned Denisha.

Bloorp BLOOORP! Val felt another fat rope of cum blast through her cock. A moment later the pressure of Denisha's balls against her legs increased, followed by a sultry moan from Denisha.

Inside Karen's womb, Val's ultra-aggressive, supersized sperm were going berserk. The nymphomaniac pheromones coursing through Karen's system had a radical effect on the oversized swimmers, throwing them into an unstoppable frenzy that drove them to impregnate anything that didn't have Val's DNA. They poured down Denisha's gaping cumslit and filled her balls. They forced their way into every cell of Denisha's genitals. Obviously they couldn't make Denisha's cock and balls pregnant, but they dumped their genetic load anyway, transforming every cell in Denisha's junk into a hybrid chimera of Denisha/Valerie DNA. Denisha's "amazon" trait got along with Val's "ultra-hung" trait like a house on fire, playing off each other in a radical new combination that was more potent than both.

Denisha's cock, already as girthy as one of Val's biceps and longer than a yardstick, started to expand. Slowly at first, then with increasing speed, the dark, veiny shaft was thickening like time-lapse footage of a tree growing. Veins climbed like vines up its throbbing, gleaming dark surface as its girth reached —then swiftly surpassed— that of Valerie's leg-thick member, stretching Karen's hole so wide that Valerie's wildly spurting cock actually dropped right out of it!

"Holeeee shit!" Denisha yelled as her cock piled on inches of girth like an overweight man at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

In the space of seconds, its length doubled and then tripled, carrying Karen's wildly twitching form high into the air over the astounded futas' heads. A dark purple glans as broad as an umbrella flared open inside Karen's twat, prompting exclamations of surprise and pleasure from both police officers.

Valerie was so distracted by the towering chocolate-dark mass of cock rising into the night sky that she barely noticed that her own cock still hosing Denisha down with yogurt-thick jizz.. Down at her feet, Denisha's balls were growing at a pace that rivalled Val's on an especially horny day as their original stock of sperm was swiftly replaced by gallon upon gallon of Val/Denisha hybrids that were more than twice as large as Val's already humongous breed. The dark orbs of Denisha's now couch-sized sack were each already larger than Denisha herself and churning with loads of hot, gooey supercum.

The liberal basting of Val's berserker cum was having an effect on the rest of Denisha's body as well: her muscles rippled, her limbs stretched. The already impressive globes of her tits expanded outward, their deliciously-dark nipples growing puffy and swollen as her areolae spread across the surface of her tits until they were as wide as tea-saucers. Behind her, her ridiculously bodacious booty was already nearly twice the size it had been; even proportionate to the inches of height and pounds of muscle she was packing on. Her black fishnet stockings stretched and ripped from the expansion of her muscular thighs and curvaceous calves.

"Fuck! I'm turning into the She-Hulk!" exclaimed Denisha, looking over her still-expanding body. She flexed her arm; the massive bicep was nearly as large as Valerie's head!

dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers