Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPLOOOORTCH!

Roxie let out a howl of pleasure as her daughter's sedan-sized belly buried itself in the yawning gulf of her fuckhole, stretching it wider by another three feet and sending her into paroxysms of pleasure. Kymberly howled in triumph and then promptly collapsed over the top of her gargantuan belly as the force of the orgasmic aftershocks overtook her.

"No fair! That was interference!" Denisha complained.

"Whatever, I won fair and square. Pay up!" Laughed Val.

"Double or nothing you can't land one of these boys up on that balcony over there before I do," said Denisha.

Valerie eyed the gaggle of muscular jocks that were lounging, exhausted up against Denisha's burgeoning ballsack.

"Deal!"

***

In the end neither of them won, accomplishing nothing but filling the neighbors' garden with groaning, bloated, naked young men and a lot of very large cumstains.

Val's balls were finally almost drained, hanging low between her knees like a pair of beachballs, halfway submerged in the calf-deep lake of jizz that covered the entire patio. Her flaccid cock draped over them like a sleeping anaconda, its head buried several feet beneath the steamy spunk. She flopped back, exhausted, catching her breath against the dark, pliant surface of Denisha's monster-truck-sized nuts.

Unlike Valerie, Denisha's balls had only grown larger during the contest. Over the past twenty minutes, the two mammoth orbs had expanded a further ten feet in all directions, towering behind their owner like a pair of wrinkly mountains. Denisha herself was straddling a now twenty-five foot boner as thick as an oil-pipeline. The massive shaft partially rested up against the rear wall of the patio. Periodic creakings and groanings indicated that Denisha's colossal, throbbing cock was still not finished growing, even if its expansion had slowed somewhat from earlier.

Valerie could feel the heat of Denisha's gurgling spunk as the swollen sack rumbled and tautened behind her. The trillions of mega-sperm made a sound like rushing rain as they impacted the inner walls of their fleshy prison.

"I think your balls might turn out to be even bigger beasts than mine!" Val called over the still-swelling mountaintops of Denisha's balls. Val's nuts growled testily, but could only manage to swell a few inches before the rumbling subsided. She patted her aching sack. "I can't believe they're still growing after all that!"

"Are you kidding? They're nowhere near as large as yours got when you were fucking that cougar that's filling up the pool right now! I don't think anybody's gonna come close to topping that little spectacle!"

"I suppose you're probably ri—"

CRASH! Tinkle! Pop!

Valerie was cut off mid-sentence by the sound of roof tiles shattering and popping. Several dozen slid down off the roof and into the steamy spunk below.

"What the fuck was that?" asked Denisha, who was facing the wrong way to see anything.

Valerie was too stunned to answer. She was watching the cracks race their way across the plaster all up and down the northern corner of the house, while a sizable bulge bowed upwards from the roof. Windows shattered and stucco crumbled as throbbing rolls of pink flesh bulged from every opening in the top floor like rising bread filling a house-shaped pan.

"Holy shit!" Horror dawned on Valerie's face as she realized what she was looking at.

***

"Tasha!" screamed Tony, his voice muffled by the fabric of his mattress. "What is that sound?"

"I think it's my balls breaking through the roof!" answered Tasha, her voice tight with panic. She was three feet deep in Tony's ass, her enormous cock distending his belly like a baseball bat fucking a Stretch Armstrong. She was hopelessly stuck; the pair of them were both crushed onto Tony's mattress by the weight of her titanic testes. Neither of them could move an inch. They could hardly breathe!

"At least that lets in some fresh air," answered Tony, struggling to speak around a mouthful of pillow. Plaster rained down on top of their heads, dusting them with white powder.

"The bad news is, I think my balls have somehow broken through the bathroom wall and turned on the Jacuzzi..." said Tasha, her voice vibrating slightly as tremors zipped through her balls, stimulating them to further heights of impossible bigness.

Her unfathomable cum-factories roared with pent-up power as they surged outward, expanding with tens of thousands of gallons of boiling girlchowder every second.

Outside, it looked to Valerie as though a pink hot-air balloon —make that a pair of hot air balloons— were trying to emerge from the roof of Tony's house. The bulge in the roof got larger and large until finally...

CRACK! CRAKOOM! A pair of pink orbs the size of houses themselves exploded from the corner of the house in a shower of rubble! The bulbous testes teetered on the edge of the jagged hole they'd made before they began to topple out. First the left one, followed quickly by the right one. Like silly-putty-wrapped eggs laid by a skyscraper-sized chicken, they crashed down into the jizz-lake below where they continued to swell rapidly, crushing patio furniture and further demolishing the house as they swelled larger and larger.

Chubsy, Milbert, Phoebe and Jessica Greely fled the house in a panic as the structure started to collapse around them, dashing out the front door and out into the street where they watched, frozen in awe at the garganutan nutsack growing from the top of the house.

"Tasha's gonna have a hard time hiding those!" observed Milbert.

Valerie could only stare at Tasha's monumental right nut as it towered over her, eclipsing the patio lights and casting her into darkness. She almost realized too late that the titanic testicle was rolling right towards her! She missed getting crushed by inches as she dove out of the way, belly sliding through the hearty spunk like a penguin on a glacier.

"Wheeeee!" exclaimed Valerie. "And also eeeeeeeeeeeek!"

Tasha's balls came down right on top of Denisha's with a resounding SQUISH that sent ripples through both mammoth nutsacks. Denisha's balls were roughly the size of dumptrucks, and they still looked like a pair of tennis balls getting bullied by a volleyball!

"Talk about getting teabagged!" said Valerie.

Denisha moaned as the pressure of twenty-thousand tons of Tasha testes squeezed her nutsack.

"Ooop, there it is!" exclaimed Denisha, bucking wildly on top of her thrashing cock as orgasm overtook her. A torrent of jizz as thick as concrete mix exploded out of her gaping cockslit and poured into the neighbors' yard, blasting away lawn furniture and shattering the windows on the bottom floor, which was swiftly flooded. The foundations of the house gave way with a grating of crumbling mortar and wood and the entire two-story, five bedroom three and a half bath southwestern-styled domicile was swept out into the street on a tidal wave of Denisha's spunk.

"How am I supposed to sell this place now?" exclaimed the hapless realtor, who happened to be walking by to survey what the property would look like at night. It looked like it was being washed out to sea on a river of jizz is what it looked like. Inside, Arnie and Irma Krantz were too busy arguing with each other to notice their whole house was moving.

Back in what was left of Tony's room, which was now missing three out of four walls and all of its ceiling; Tasha was desperately trying to pull her monster cock out of Tony's ass.

"It's no good! The head is stuck! Curse your perfect, tight butt!" Tasha groaned, yanking her meat as hard as she could. It was no good, her dick was stuck tight!

"My tight butt isn't the problem! Your crazy cockhead flares out too much! I can feel it back there. It's like a portabello mushroom!" Tony grunted breathlessly.

"I didn't hear you complaining when you were licking the ridge of my cock and stuffing your face into my foreskin!" said Tasha, bracing her feet against the side of the bed and pulling again.

Tony's eyes bulged and his fingers clenched around the sheets, but, pull as hard as she could, Tasha's cock was still firmly stuffed in his butt.

"Okay stop!" yelled Tony. "The only way to get that thing out of me is to make it smaller."

"How the hell am I supposed to do that? Your hot bod has got me all horned up!" Tasha complained.

"You've got to cum inside me," Tony pronounced direly.

"Are you kidding?" Tasha exclaimed. "I'd destroy you! Have you seen my balls?"

"Everyone in the whole county can see your balls!" yelled some guy from his window two houses down.

"It's... the only... way..." Tony grunted.

Tears filled Tasha's eyes. She nodded and began to thrust.

Down below, things were looking dire. More than three-quarters of the rear terrace was completely crushed beneath Tasha's mammoth nutsack. The advancing wall of flesh was threatening to engulf everything in its path. Valerie and a gaggle of bloated partygoers huddled fearfully in the shadow of Tasha's colossi. Denisha had already been completely engulfed, her own gigantic nuts the only thing preventing her from getting squished. A steady torrent of jizz pouring from Denisha's now thirty foot boner told them that whatever protection her balls offered was shrinking fast.

"I don't want to be crushed to death by my own daughter's balls!" cried Val as the wrinkly, gurgling wall of Tasha's nuts advanced on the cowering crowd like a sweaty glacier. "I wanted to die crushed to death by a bunch of fat women in a yoga studio!"

She felt hot, wrinkly flesh pressing on her face and she knew it was the end...

Or was it? She felt a gurgle. Then a rumble like an earthquake beneath her feet and suddenly the crushing pressure on her face began to lift. The balls were shrinking!

"Hooray! We're saved!" Val and the other partygoers began to cheer and howl with delight. "Yahoooo!"

Up in Tasha's room, Tasha was sobbing even as her cock exploded with delicious orgasm.

"You hear that? They're dying, Tony, they're dying! Curse my gangly, teenage body, I wasn't fast enough!" Tasha sobbed.

"No...urp... Tasha!" Tony grunted. "You did it! Whooof oh Jesus! Mamma mia!"

GLOOOOOOORSH!!

Tony's belly expanded outward like an explosion. His belly buoyed him up, smashing through the remaining wall of his room before demolishing the top floor of his house. The floor collapsed and the pair of them screamed as they dropped several feet before making a soft landing on Tony's still-expanding belly.

GLORSH! GLORSH GLORSH GLORSH!

Tasha's cock tripled in girth as her urethra yawned wide to accommodate the trainload of spunk she was pumping into Tony's innards. Within fifteen seconds her cumslit was wider than an oil drum. Within forty seconds it was double that. Cum poured endlessly into Tony and he took in every drop. Both of them were screaming so loud neither of them could hear their own thoughts. The only things they felt were the power of Tasha's earth-shattering orgasm and the distant sensation of flying as both of them were buoyed higher and higher on Tony's stomach.

Tony's belly towered over the neighborhood, a pink dome eight stories high. Tasha's cock grew and grew inside him, adding length as well as girth. His house was completely demolished except for the front façade which had miraculously survived.

Speaking of miraculously survived, Erika —the girl who Chubsy had inflated to the size of the living room conversation pit— escaped being crushed by Tony's belly thanks to the weak structural supports holding up the floor beneath her. Just before she would have been crushed by Tony's massively cumflated stomach, the floor gave way and she dropped down into the wine cellar.

Eight stories up in the air, Tasha finally found herself slipping backwards as her gargantuan cock slid out of Tony's ass. Her balls had shrunk down to the size of tow trucks and their weight was enough to pull her down the curvature of Tony's belly toward the ground.

SHLOOOOOORRRRRRP! Foot by foot, Tasha's veiny, bus-sized cock slurped out of Tony's monstrously-gaped asshole. The forty-foot monstrosity was throbbing with heat and coated in a six-inch layer of slimy girlspooge that splattered down over the patio like a white waterfall. The friction of sliding out of Tony's ass made Tasha cum again and the force of her orgasm blasted her cock out of Tony's ass like a rocket.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Tasha's body bucked like a ragdoll riding a python as a geyser of cum exploded from the sedan-sized tip of her cock. The pillar of white goop rose over three hundred feet into the air before cresting into a pearly umbrella that obscured the stars for blocks around before pouring down in a torrent of fragrant jizz globs the size of watermelons.

Tasha came and came and came...

***

It was well past midnight before Luigi made it back from the airport with his aged mother. He was too exhausted after the day's hectic events to notice that the entire neighborhood downhill from his house had been replaced by a goopy swamp of nose-chokingly fragrant jizz. Likewise he didn't notice the dozens of emergency and rescue vehicles that were pulling dozens of dazed and bloated teens and neighbors from the bubbling ooze.

"Here, mama, let-a me help you up-a the stairs," said Luigi, guiding his frail mother from the car to the front steps of his house.

"Yeuugh, it stinks out here!" complained Mama Luigi.

Luigi hadn't been able to smell anything but jizz since early that morning, so he didn't notice anything different about the air except that it was unusually foggy and thick. He patted her comfortingly on the back and turned his key in the lock to open the door.

SPLOOOOOSH! A rectangular wall of jizz exploded from the front door and smacked Mama Luigi square in the face, washing her all the way down the driveway and into the street!

"Mama mia! Mia Mama!" Exclaimed Luigi, slapping his hands to his cheeks as his eyes bugged out. He ran down the driveway to help his coughing and spluttering mother to her feet. Coated from head to toe in thick spunk, she looked like a living jizz snowman.

CRASH! CRUMBLE! CRUNCH! Luigi froze midway through scraping yogurt-thick girlspunk off his mother and turned around just in time to watch his house collapse into dust!

"Mama mia!" Luigi exclaimed again. He didn't know what he was seeing. It looked like a gigantic, pink mountain had crushed his house! And at the top of the mountain he saw...

"Hi, dad..." Tony waggled his fingers sheepishly from atop his mountainous belly.

"Tony! Not-a you too!" Luigi wailed. First his daughter, then his wife, and now his son! Cumflated into human balloons! It was too much! With a final sigh, Luigi fainted.

"Womp womp!" played the trombone player who lived across the street and whose house was completely fine.

Woah that was nuts! Don't forget to check back in for the epilogue!