Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes, Denisha was sporting a pair of tits that put Officer Juggs's set to shame. She was a full six inches taller (from an already impressive six feet, ten inches) and her delectable curves were further enhanced by a generous layer of well-rounded muscle.

Of course from Valerie's perspective, all that was invisible behind a mammoth cock roughly the height and girth of an adult oak tree and a pair of balls that could only be properly weighed at a truck stop.

Despite the prodigious amount of cum Val had pumped out, her balls were still too large to move; they were practically as tall as her shoulders! She could only lean to one side to try and see around the gargantuan shaft of Denisha's new cock.

"Denisha?" she asked, slightly concerned.

"Val I think..." Denisha gasped. "I think..."

Denisha's mountainous balls quaked.

"I'm gonna blow!" Denisha yelled just as her cock erupted. The towering shaft bulged outwards by several feet as a boatload of girlsplooge raced up its length into the tiny pink figure stretched over the tip like a human condom.

BLOOOOOOOSH!

Twenty feet overhead, Karen screamed in delight and surprise as the second monster cumload of that evening blasted into her womb at a thousand gallons a second. The pressure forced her belly out like a spherical balloon before gravity took over and her stomach sloshed over to one side.

GAGOOSH!

Denisha roared with exhilaration. A second load followed the first, swelling out Karen's belly once more, doubling the size of the pink sphere bobbing level with the roof tiles.

GAGOOSH!

GAGOOSH!

GAGOOOOOOOSH!

***

GAGOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

A fat rope of Tasha's jizz splattered against the wall behind her head for the sixth time in as many minutes as Tony railed her virgin pussy with his ten-inch cock.

"OhGodohGodohGodohGod!" Tasha moaned in ecstasy as Tony's perfectly-proportioned rod worked her g-spot. Her own cock had shrunk down to a reasonable two-and-half feet. Tony held onto it with both hands, gripping it for leverage to improve the power of his own thrusts.

He was fucking her on the side of the bed in a room completely unrecognizable from when they'd started. Every surface was coated in Tasha's cum. It dripped from the ceiling in wrist-thick ropes, ran down the walls and slathered the shelves and buried the books. Tony was standing in jizz up to his knees. Both he and Tasha were frosted completely white. Tasha's feet splashed in the lake of cum below as she kicked in the throes of orgasmic bliss.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Ohhh yesss!" Tasha moaned, grabbing fistfuls of cum-soaked sheets as Tony thrust his muscular body against hers.

Shlurp shlurp shlurp! Tony's cock squished into Tasha's quivering, teenage pussy.

Thock thock thock! Tasha's bowling-ball-sized nuts slapped loudly against Tony's chiseled, cum-drenched abs.

"I think I'm getting close," Tony grunted, squinting as he concentrated on holding back the explosion building inside him.

"Cum inside me you fucking stud!" Tasha demanded. She'd already came four or five times courtesy of Tony's ten-incher and wanted to feel him unload.

Tony groaned and gritted his teeth as he shot his load inside Tasha. Spent, he collapsed on top of her with a wet and sticky splat!

They lay, panting together, stupid grins on their cum-plastered faces, for several minutes, just breathing next to each other.

Tony briefly wondered if he should have worn a condom, but honestly there was no danger of Tasha getting pregnant. Tasha's sperm were the biggest and toughest around. They were even larger than Denisha's recently acquired mutant hyper-sperm. They muscled out Tony's tablespoon-load before he'd even finished shooting.

"Oh fuck! That was awesome," said Tasha, grinning from ear to ear. "I mean, I've played with myself before but this was nothing like that! Of course, it's not really that easy to access down there most of the time what with my dumb, giant balls and cock..."

Tony grabbed Tasha's softening cock and waggled it back and forth like a two-foot bratwurst.

"I like your giant cock," he said, his white teeth sparkling white even against the coating of cum on his face.

Tasha grabbed Tony's dick in reciprocation and played with it.

"And I like yours! Ten inches is pretty fucking big... for a boy," said Tasha.

Tony laughed. "For a boy, yeah."

"So, you ready to go again?" Tasha asked, excitedly.

"What? No!" Tony laughed between attempts to catch his breath. "You probably don't know this, but most people with dicks have this thing called a 'refractory period.' It's going to be a few minutes before I can go again."

Tasha had honestly forgotten about refractory periods. "Oh, right..." she bit her lip awkwardly.

"But there's other games we can play..." Tony offered, enticingly. "I've read the '90 blowjob tricks that will make her scream' article of Cosmo: for Futas so many times I know it by heart, and I'm really excited to try out number forty seven..."

"Oooh Tony," Tasha fluttered her cum-soaked eyelashes at him and flopped back on the bed, her thirty-inch rod already beginning to stiffen with excitement...

***

By the time Denisha's balls had unloaded the last of their mega-orgasm, Karen was little more than a bloated pink sphere the size of a modest cottage. Denisha's cock softened slowly, lowering the overstuffed police officer gently to the ground with a squelching noise as her towering belly spread out across the ooze. Denisha's cock came free with a deep "thoomk!" sound that was accompanied by a twitch of Karen's dangling legs and a satisfied squeal from the satiated shortstack. A waterfall of cum immediately began to pour from the girl's gaping snatch, splashing loudly into the layer of spunk below.

"Holy shit, Val," Denisha panted, collapsed across the tops of her still boulder-sized nuts. Her soft, fifteen foot cock unfurled across the patio in front of her like a sleepy python. "Holy shit..."

"I know, right?" Val leaned backwards into the bountiful cushions of her own massive balls, which gurgled affectionately as she patted them. "Feels amazing."

"No... I mean it does... but," Denisha had to pause for breath and to push a sweat and spunk-soaked lock of hair out of her face. She gave Karen's towering belly a concerned look "Is she... gonna be okay?"

Val glanced over her shoulder at Karen's limp body, splayed up against the towering bulbousness of her pink belly as if she were an ant trying to hug a house-sized peach. The diminutive policewoman let out a dreamy sigh, clenching and unclenching her toes as she basked in the continuous, rosy glow of orgasm.

"I think she'll be fine. She's probably super pregnant, though," observed Val. "With both of our kids."

Denisha snorted skeptically "Is that even possible?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I get women double-pregnant all the time." Val crossed her ankles and lounged back against her balls, hands behind her head. "Like if they were already a few days preggers by their husband or something and then I bust a nut in them, they'll end up having babies by both of us. After a certain point it doesn't work even for me, but if you catch them right away or at the same time it's totally possible."

"You have the weirdest sex life of anyone I know, Val," laughed Denisha, shaking her spunk-frosted mane incredulously.

"Well you're part of the club now, those behemoths you're packing won't give you a moment's rest," Val pointed at Denisha's newly expanded and upgraded testes.

"They're not gonna be this big forever, are they?" Denisha asked in sudden alarm. "How am I supposed get around?"

"Relax! If they're anything like mine, they'll eventually drain down to a size that's semi-portable. You'll even be able to wear pants sometimes. Just don't let yourself get pent up... or horny... or excited... or bored..." Valerie trailed off, still listing to herself all the situations in which she'd found herself popping a huge boner.

"Well, that's reassuring," Denisha grunted. "As if my cock weren't rowdy enough when I just needed to jerk it six times a day." Denisha's balls gave a rumble and she felt herself buoyed up by their warm firmness as they expanded several inches beneath her.

"Uh, Val?" Denisha interrupted her friend's ongoing list.

"...Arbor day..." Val mumbled distractedly, still counting off on her fingers. "Hm?" She looked over at Denisha.

"Are you still horny?" asked Denisha, somewhat bashfully.

Val sighed and took a deep breath before admitting, almost embarrassed. "Yeah..."

"Me too..." said Denisha. "I wanna fuck, but I can't even move!"

"Yeah, you'd need a whole team of muscular young jocks just to lift one of those beasts! Hell, it'd be easier for all those poor girls stuck inside to roll their gaped asses out here!"

Their eyes met and both of them abruptly broke out into the same predatory grin.

"Oh boooyyyys!" they called together.

***

Within minutes a team of muscular young jocks was organized to move the cum-stuffed co-eds out of the house and onto the patio so they could be mounted on Val and Denisha's cocks for a double helping of hearty girlchowder. They worked two-by-two, rolling the girls out like big, squishy kegs and stacking them next to the pair of horny futas to wait their turn.

"Aaaahhhh ahhhhhhh!" squealed a blonde-haired girl who had somehow managed to retain her pink tank-top through the orgy that had ensued earlier in the evening. She was impaled on Valerie's four-foot hardon like a caramel apple on a stick. Her gravid belly reached all the way to the ground, partially supporting her weight as Val crammed her thigh-thick cock deep into the girl's already gaping gash. Her pussy gushed a thick mixture of Chubsy's cum and her own fragrant cunt-honey as Val's veiny cock battered her every nerve into an explosion of brain-melting ecstasy.

"This feels so nice!" said Val, gripping the blonde girl's ankles as she rammed her cock into the pre-loosened pussy. "Maybe I should start having Chubsy warm up all my toys!"

"Still feels tight as fuck to me," said Denisha, grunting as she helped a pair of jocks pull a busty Latina down the sixteen-foot, tree-trunk thickness of her mammoth meat pole. The girl screamed with delight as her plush booty finally squished against the mighty amazon's bulging abs. Her twitching legs drummed against the swelling curvature of Denisha's colossal scrotum as her conscious thoughts dissolved into howls of orgasm. Denisha had climbed over her balls so they were positioned behind her ass, but the bulge of her sack was so large it was spilling out around and between her legs.

"Well, yeah, if I were at my full size it would be like trying to fuck a drinking straw with a baseball bat, but it's nice not to have to work so hard," said Val, pumping her hips sensually against the blonde girl's backside. More squelching spurts of girlcum accompanied each thrust and the blonde girl moaned appreciatively as her cum-swollen belly was massaged from the inside by Val's monster cock.

It didn't take long for Val to feel the heat of her own orgasm pulsing insistently in the base of her cock as her colossal cojones tightened up in anticipation of release.

"Hey, Denisha, check this out," said Val, yanking back hard on the blonde's ankles just as her balls blew their load.

GLOOOOOORRRRSH!

The blonde's already yoga-ball sized belly swelled rapidly outward as gallons of Val's spunk flooded into her womb with the force of a firehose. Val yanked the girl further back so that her cunt made a tight seal against the thigh-thick base of Val's cock. A few spurts of high pressure cum and pussy juice shot from the edges of the blonde's stretched-taut fuckhole, but most of the pressure stayed inside, building with each passing second until her belly was positively trembling with Val's pressurized seed.

"Three... two... one... Fire!" Val announced, angling her cock upwards and releasing her grip on the blonde girl's ankles.

SPLOOOOOOOOSH!

The blonde exploded from the tip of Valerie's cock like a spherical rocket, arcing through the air on a white trail of cum.

"Wheeeeeeeee!" the blonde cried out in delight and surprise as the jet of jizz spraying from her gaping snatch propelled her across the patio.

Spluboing! She collided with Roxie, sending a massive ripple through the hyper-stuffed MILF's pool-sized belly and setting off a chain reaction of wobbling flesh that must have registered on a Richter scale somewhere. The blonde girl rolled down the curved slope of Roxie's towering belly and landed with a wet splat! on the edge of the pool. There was no danger of her falling in; Roxie's belly filled nearly the whole thing, spilling up over the sides like some gigantic, pink, squishy meatloaf.

"Wow! You really got some distance!" said Denisha, impressed.

"Thanks, it's one of my favorite tricks!" said Val as she lined up her cock against the gushing slit of a girl with pink highlights and very pointy tits.

"Oooh! Let me try," said Denisha, grasping the ankles of the busty Latina stretched over her mammoth cock and pulling her close. The girl let out a yell of mingled agony and pleasure as the veiny pillar plunged even deeper into her overstimulated womb. Her eyes fluttered and her toes curled. Her cunt clenched tight around Denisha's behemoth boner.

It took barely two thrusts before Denisha felt the heat of yet another cumsplosion building in her loins. She let loose with gusto.

SPLOOOOORT!

A rope of cum thicker than Denisha's waist blasted into the Latina's baby factory. The already cum-stuffed girl bloated up like a pufferfish sucking on a helium tank, her rotund belly positively spherical from the explosive pressure inside. Denisha roared with delight as she unleashed torrent after torrent of thick, hot, potent sperm into the squealing girl's nethers. The Latina's belly continued to swell, growing larger and larger with every throb of Denisha's mammoth member until she looked big enough to give birth to a minivan. Ropes of cum blasted from the edge of the girl's crazily gaped gash, splattering against Denisha's chest, arms, face and shoulders; the pressure was unbelievable! With a triumphant whoop, Denisha released the girl's ankles and let her fly.

SPLOOOGLSPLSSSSSSSH!

The busty Latina screamed with delight and terror as she rocketed off into the night sky on a pillar of pressurized Amazonian spunk. She flew right over the top of the pink dome of Roxie's belly and clear past the wall at the opposite end of the property. There was a heavy thump! and a sound of squealing metal, followed by the wail of a car-alarm. The two-ton teen rocket had just flattened the neighbor's Buick.

Val and Denisha both winced.

"I'm okay!" yelled the Latina from the other side of the wall.

Val and Denisha breathed sighs of relief.

"Maybe dial it back just a skosh," suggested Val, pinching her thumb and forefinger together.

"That was just practice," said Denisha. "I bet you I can get the next one to land right next to yours."

"Fifty bucks says you can't get one to land in Roxie's vag," said Val with a mischievous grin.

"Oh, it's on!" said Denisha, setting her jaw and thrusting her sixteen-foot schlong into a bloated cheerleader's twitching pussy.

"Ooohoooooh!" squealed Marye, the bloated cheerleader.

***

BLOOOIOIOIOING!

A girl with a belly like a car-sized jelly doughnut bounced off of Roxie's ass and slid down the far side of her colossal stomach, landing with a sticky splat on the pile of bloated girls that had been steadily building up around the edges of Roxie's mountainous form.

"Ooooh!"

"Ahhhhh"

"Uhnnnnnnhf!" the immobilized girls moaned, rubbing their gargantuan bellies and kicking their legs helplessly as thick fountains of hearty spunk gushed languidly from their utterly-dominated fuckholes.

"Dammit, so close that time!" Denisha pounded her fists against the tops of her mammoth nutsack. The truck-sized, chocolate-brown orbs didn't seem to have shrunk at all, despite having filled almost a dozen girls to the verge of bursting with sticky super-spunk. If anything, they seemed larger than before!

"You're filling them up too big," said Val, taking aim as she prepared to launch Veronica H skyward. "Roxie's cooch is only about the size of a hot tub. You gotta get 'em just the right size and aim properly..."

Val grunted as her balls clenched up behind her and she pumped a bathtub load of cream filling into Veronica H's doughnut hole. The delirious cheerleader moaned with delight as her stomach expanded, its curvature raising her up off the ground as it doubled and then tripled in size.

"Mmmrf Mgurrrrrghhhh!" Veronica H's eyes bulged as a ropey spray of gooey girlchowder erupted from her mouth and sprayed out across the patio like an open fire hydrant.

"Aw fuck," said Val.

"Speaking of aiming properly, I think you accidentally got the wrong hole there, Deadeye Dick." Denisha smirked.

"You distracted me," retorted Val as a pair of half-naked jocks pulled Veronica H off Val's cock and repositioned her so that Val's dong was snugly in the ultra-bloated cheerleader's pussy this time.

"You'll never get her off the ground now," said Denisha, letting her own girl loose on an alabaster geyser. The petite redhead curved very wide and went smashing through the balcony window of the Krantz residence next door, clobbering the bickering couple beneath her rotund belly and splattering them with a fresh coat of jizz.

"Oh yeah? Watch this!" Val clenched her teeth and sat back heavily against her balls as she unleashed another blast of her thick, potent spunk. Veronica H screamed as the pressure built inside her and her belly ballooned out, once again doubling its prodigious size. Val released her ankles and she shot off the end of her cock like a very big, very squishy cannonball.

Veronica H only got about five feet of air before splashing back down and sliding across the patio, plowing a trench forty feet long and a foot deep before eventually skidding to a stop up against a palm tree.

"Bluuuurgh!" another torrent of cum spewed from Veronica H's mouth to match the twin waterfalls spurting from her double-gaped fuckholes.

"Fuck, I think this is my last one," said Val as the jocks fitted a deliriously-grinning Kymberly onto Val's forty eight-inch fuckpole.

"Ooooh!" said Kymberly, caressing the tip of Val's cock through her practically spherical stomach.

"Mine, too," said Denisha as her pit crew helped stretch a terrified-looking brunette over the tip of her throbbing, barrel-sized glans.

Val and Denisha launched their human cum-rockets simultaneously. Both girls sailed straight in toward Roxie's gaping gooch.

"Come on! Come on!" urged Val, cheering on her human projectile, but she already knew it was no good. Denisha's girl had more speed and she was pulling ahead. She was going to get there ahead of Kymberly and then it would all be over; fifty bucks down the drain.

But wait! Just as the girls crossed paths in midair, Kymberly threw out her arms and grabbed the brunette by the ankles!

"Yeeaaaargh!" yelled Kymberly.

"What!" cried Denisha, not believing what she was seeing.

The burly Kymberly yanked her competitor out of the way and sent her careening off to the right, opening the way for her to sail straight into her mom's gaping, hot tub-sized snatch.