All Comments on 'Vampires are Only Human'

by Pelwrath

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 7 years ago

Is this the redo of lose a bet that still seems unfinished

PelwrathPelwrathabout 7 years agoAuthor
Redo

Yes it is. When I tried to continue Lose a bet(sorry for the spelling) I just didn't like anything I was coming up with. Do to a nonerotic vampire story I'm working on, I came up with this story line.

I hope that I haven't disappointed you or the others with it. Thanks very much for you time in reading this story and your question.

redlion75redlion75about 7 years ago
What vampire story

I thought the secret was the dead wife

PelwrathPelwrathabout 7 years agoAuthor
Secret

That's a minor, the main secret is he's a vampire. I plan on getting into yhat with the next story and yes they really are different from what you'd expect.

Thanks for the time and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Editing

You need an editor or to reread more carefully. You spelled Sheila wrong in the story description, the first time using it in the chapter, the third time in the chapter, and then I stopped reading because I can't follow an author who doesn't correctly spell their main characters name...

PelwrathPelwrathabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm sorry that I'm not as good with my spelling, grammar and punctuation as I should or that my story became worthless to you because if it. I don't have a lot of extra in my budget to afford an editor. If you have the time and could fo it for free I'd love to hear and see what edits you'd suggest.

Zodia195Zodia195about 7 years ago

You can find editors on this site for free hun. Check out the Editors forum in the Bulletin Board here- http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

PelwrathPelwrathabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Zodia, after I had posted my very first story(Prima Nocte) I received similar comments, I did contact two or three editors on the list. I didn't hear anything back so I edited it myself and had it reposted.

I'll try again as such can only make my anonymous fan club happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome story

Hello, first of all I would like to tell you that it's a good story secondly I have a doubt will this story continue coz I have seen many stories that starts well but stops in the middle I hope you are not an author like that

PelwrathPelwrathabout 7 years agoAuthor
To be continued

Anonymous;

Thanks very much for you positive comments and time to read my story. I do plan on continuing this story and my other series (Prima Nocte). With my current projects it may not be until the end of May before the next chapter is posted.

I'd rather take my time and keep the story quality up.

One on the projects is PN 3.

Again, my thanks to you and all the others who've taken the time to read the story, leave a comment or vote for it.

PelwrathPelwrathabout 7 years agoAuthor
Found one

I've found an editor who is looking at this story so as to improve the numerous grammatical errors my paltry skill was unable to locate and correct.

PelwrathPelwrathalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Edited version

The edited version hs been submitted. I wish to extend my humblest thanks to Oldnakeddad for his time and effort in making this story a smoother read, correcting my spelling errors and a few suggestions to the story.

I hope that you all will enjoy the new version once it gets posted, in place of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

I was a little confused at the ending. Maybe it's just me because I had just read a story with twist at the ending and I'm expecting one here. Please continue this story.

PelwrathPelwrathalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Anonymous, part 2 has been sent to an editor and once I receive it back, I'll check it and post it. My thanks to all for your comments and support of my story.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 7 years ago
Reported story. Wrong category.

Wrong category. Look if chapter two will involve vampires then by all means label it as such. However since chapter one is about straight uni students and a marriage the lable it as that.

Yes a many chapter story will have some chapters in different categories. This is to your advantage as you get your story in front of a wider range of readers.

Anonymous comments should be banned

PelwrathPelwrathalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Category

Jackspeed;

I didn't give it this category, they did when posted. I'll take your advice about anonymous comments. I originally had it as interracial. My vampires are a mutation and have almost nothing in common with traditional vampires.

My thnks for you time in reading my story and for your comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous