Vampires are Only Human

Story Info
Shelia is set up with Max, who has his own secrets.
8k words
4.32
8.2k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers

I'd like to offer my deep and profuse thanks to Oldnakeddad for his editing of my story. I also hope that any who were bothered, or did finish reading this story, will return ad finish reading. If you haven;t voted or commented, I invite you to please do so.

Again, my thanks to Oldnakeddad for his help!

*

Aribella heard the crying when she reached the door.

"Shelia, open up. Tell me what's wrong."

The door opened and Shelia stood there with tears still rolling down her cheeks. She went to her bed, which was littered with torn pictures and a school jacket, all victims of a pair of scissors.

"So, I love what you've done with your room, Sis. Modern tantrum! You should see about minoring in Interior Decorating. What happened?"

"That mother fucker, Darrel, that's what, Ari."

Ari sat on the bed.

"Please, continue."

"Darrel, and his 'GIRLFRIEND', got arrested for attempting to buy cocaine and possession of oxy with intent to sell!"

"Oh, I see."

"No, you don't see. He called me to see if I would bail him out. When I got there, they asked me if I wanted to bail out his 'GIRLFRIEND', seeing as I was his 'SISTER'!! What the hell am I going to do, Ari?"

"Well, you'll get over it and being single again will make your weekends rather interesting, I'd say."

"Yeah, maybe, but our dance is in two weeks. Who can I ask now?"

"Will you trust your big sis?"

"You'd find me a date?"

"Sort of and I'll give you a chance to do it on your own."

"Okay, what then?"

"If I get a better grade, than you, on Tuesday's test, I'll give you a choice of two guys to pick for a double date with me and Kevin. If you get a better grade, you're on your own."

"What if he's ugly?"

"Really, Shelia, I'm your big sis. You might not like him but he won't be ugly."

"Yeah, okay."

On Wednesday, the day after the test, they were in Ari's room.

"Okay, as I did get the better score," Ari started to say.

"It was only by one point."

"So? Here are the two choices I promised. This Saturday is my birthday and Kevin is taking me out for dinner. You, and whoever you choose, will double with us."

"Okay, let me read about them and then I'll choose."

"No way, Shelia. You'd be able to choose if you won but you didn't. You get to pick one envelope, from two, with their name, picture, dorm room, phone number and other information in each envelope, for Saturday night. Oh, Kevin knows and has agreed to it."

"Okay, what will you tell me about them?"

"They don't have girlfriends, don't use drugs, have at least a 3.0 GPA, are sophomores, are in a fraternity, they're both cute and one is twenty-two or three. He's a transfer student."

"Okay, let's see what you think I'd like. Envelope number two, please."

She opened it and dumped the contents on the bed.

"Uh, there's just one problem, Ari. He's white!"

"If I remember correctly, when you pledged and were asked what you wanted in a husband, black wasn't on the list. If you don't like him after Saturday's date, you don't have to ask him to the dance but I won't let his being white be the reason, understand. Oh, he's Kevin's little brother in the fraternity, too."

"So, you already know him."

"Yes, he's been polite and friendly to me. Smart, not shy but maybe a bit introverted."

"Okay, I'll give this Max Ivano a chance and you're right, he isn't ugly."

The four got together, at the student union, the next night for a few beers and for Shelia and Max to meet.

Max is cute and then some. I'm five foot-five inches tall so I'd make him to be about five foot- nine inches tall with brown hair, red tinted beard and shaves like that Star Trek guy. He's an education major in History and the Italian language. Aribella was right, Saturday night might be a good time.

"Max, I hear that you're a transfer student?" Shelia asked.

"Yes, from Venice. I'm half Italian and half American."

"How did you end up here and why?"

"My dad said I showed no purpose in life and I'd been wasting my time for too long at home. He told me to pick a college in America and go meet new people and I'd be away from my element. So, as long as I get a 3.6 GPA, he's happy. If I may, what are you here for, Shelia?"

"I'm on the gymnastics team, a cheerleader and an art major."

"Well, my mom would like you, being an art major, and the rest sounds like you're kept busy."

"She's into art?"

"She's an art teacher, in Venice, and she's responsible for my American half. My parents met while she was in college."

"If you're Italian, why are you majoring in Italian and how old are you?" Ari asked.

"Two reasons, it's a great way to help my GPA and I'll earn an American Translators Association Certification. I'll be twenty-three in two months."

They spent about ninety minutes talking, laughing and having a good time. As they walked back to the sorority house, Max held Shelia's hand.

"I've got some studying to do and a History test in the morning. It's been a pleasure meeting you, Shelia. I hope you're able to go out to dinner Saturday night," he said as he leaned over and kissed her.

That was a nice surprise.

Back in Shelia's room.

"So, what do you think of Max?"

"Okay, you were right. He's nice looking, dresses okay and he's polite. It was a first meeting, so being nice and polite and good was expected just like the kiss was unexpected but acceptable and nice. I thought he knew I was going to be with you guys on Saturday?"

"I asked Kevin to tell him you might not be able to. Are you?"

"Oh yes, I'm looking forward to it!"

Yes, I am. The kiss showed me he's interested and so am I...more than I thought I would be.

"Good, I'll tell Kevin and you can tell Max. You have his number."

"I'll call tomorrow."

************

"So, what did you think of Shelia? I think you liked her."

"I do. She was different. She talked 'to' me. Yeah, nice looking but we had a conversation. She asked about me and school, not me and back home. Thank you, and Ari, for not telling her about my past and my parents."

"That's your option Max, not mine. Yes, I know about that and your dad being rich is out there, too but I don't think Shelia knows. Ari gave me a few signals that Shelia likes you and it was obvious we all had a good time. Now, I've a question to ask you? Would you do me a favor?"

"Sure, you're are my big bro. What do you need, Kevin?"

"I haven't asked Ari, yet, but would you be my best man?"

"No shit! Of course I will. You're crazy but I love you and I'll be glad to. Now, let's go have something to drink, I've a few bottles and this is an excellent reason for one of them."

************

She called Max's number and he answered.

"Pronto?"

"Max?"

"Oh, Shelia! I'm sorry, that's how they answer the phone in Italy. What's up?"

"Max, I figured I'd let you know that I'm looking forward to being your date on Saturday."

"That's great, so am I! How about we catch a movie and then order pizza at my place on Friday?"

Why not take some of the mystery away from Saturday?"

"Sounds good. When?"

"I'll get you at your dorm about six-thirty."

"I'll be ready."

I sure hope you are, Max.

Shelia had been ready for about a half an hour. She'd chosen to wear jeans, a light blue shirt and her lace push up bra was doing its job.

I haven't been nervous before a date in a while and well, it's refreshing.

There was a knock at the door.

"Coming," she called out as she moved to open it.

Max was there wearing a linen jacket, an unbuttoned light blue polo shirt, sunglasses, blue jeans and leather shoes.

Well, looks like envelope 2 was a winner

Shelia made the move to kiss. Her tongue brushed his lips and they opened to the invitation, their tongues seeking their counterparts out as their arms enveloped each other.

"We do have a movie to go to, don't we?" Max said, breaking the kiss.

"Of course."

She grabbed her purse and they left. There were too many at the movie for her to do more than hold hands and lean her head on his shoulder. She was surprised when Max moved a hand to her leg and slowly and lightly caressed the inside of her thigh.

Well, that sure feels good and no reason why I can't return the favor.

Max turned his head to her and kissed her forehead. She looked up and they kissed again.

"Max, lets watch the movie and save the other things until later."

"Okay."

She rested her head on his shoulder. After the movie, they returned to Max's single room.

Not bad at all. A rug, couch, TV, fridge and stereo. He has his bed on a raised, carpeted platform.

"What do you like on your pizza?"

"I like black olives but I'm not fond of sausage."

"Got it! Yes, I'd like to order a medium pizza with extra cheese, pepperoni and black olives. I've an account, Max Ivano. Okay, forty minutes, thanks."

The pizza arrived and Max brought out some beer and sat at the pillowed end of the couch, with Shelia next to him, as they ate and watched TV. Max adjusted to leaning against the pillow, one leg on the couch, as Shelia leaned into him with her back against his chest.

"Now, about that something else," she said.

As she rolled over and began kissing his neck and face, her hand moved to stoking his growing manhood. She felt his hands begin to massage her breasts as his tongue danced with hers between repeated kisses.

Nice hard cock, Max. Definitely will deserve some inspection. Should I tell him?

She moved back to his neck as her hands began pulling his shirt out from his pants when he whispered into her ear.

"I've got an idea. Are you up for it?"

"You're not the only one with an idea. It depends, is it legal?"

"Shelia, anything worth doing in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening. In this case, I think immoral applies."

"Sure, I'm up for it and it seems that you are, too. I've never done it with a white guy before. What about you?'

Max kissed her a few times.

"That makes two of us. I've never done it with a white guy, either."

"That's not what I meant and you damn well know it."

Shelia laughed and then playfully punched him in the arm.

"Ow! True. Before I met you, I've never had the opportunity to date a black girl. As for my idea, I'd like to do something and, at the same time, delay our first time until tomorrow night if that's okay with you," Max said as he rubbed his arm.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes. Kevin told me that since the dinner date is about an hour away and we'd be drinking, he arranged for two rooms. For tonight, I thought I'd give you some enjoyable foreplay then you'd have your turn with me."

"Okay, Max, talk to me," Shelia said as she continued running her fingers over his dick.

"I'd undress you, then we can lay back down on the couch, like earlier, and I'd spend time devoting the attention of my hands, tongue and lips to exploring and tantalizing your intriguing, rather sexy, body."

"But your clothes would still be on? Where's my fun?"

"When I'm finished, then it's your turn to do similar to me."

"No fucking until tomorrow?"

"I'd like it that way as the anticipation will be very interesting for both of us."

"What if I decided that's what I wanted to do when it was my turn?"

"It's very hard to rape the willing."

"Okay, I promise to do my best to wait until tomorrow night. What now?"

"Stand up and I'll start undressing you."

Once they were standing, Max started kissing her neck, his tongue swirling its way to her ear and then back to Shelia's lips, while his hands were massaging her breasts. She raised her arms as he began lifting her shirt up and off.

"That's a very sexy bra and two, almost, perfect tits."

Her arms draped onto his shoulders and encompassed his neck as his tongue darted into and out of her mouth. The hooks proved not to be an impediment and her bra fell to the floor when his hands reached under it and caressed her tits and squeezed her nipples. Shelia moaned with pleasure.

This is different, so tantalizingly enjoyable, I'm beginning to catch fire and get wet.

"They're the second best I've seen, touched and will place in my mouth, so far, in my life."

She had goosebumps down her arms when Max's tongue and kisses meandered down her neck to her tits. He flicked his wet tongue over a nipple, sucking in air, just before he enveloped it along with some breast, his tongue teasingly flicking her nipple and the skin around it.

"Oh, Max, this is fucking great! It's exactly what I want you to do to me."

"On Saturday night, right."

"Okay, yes."

One hand moved down to her thighs, where it began caressing her pussy through her pants. She felt the snap of her jeans release and Max's hand sliding to find her wet womanhood, her hips moving to his touch.

"Oh, Max, that's so good! Finger fuck my cunt."

"I will, Shelia, but when I want to. Now, I'm going to see if your taste in panties matches that of your bra."

Max went down on his knees, her tight jeans required the use of both hands as he slowly pulled them down, kissing her stomach and thighs.

"Oh fuck, Max, that feels great!" Shelia gasped, her hips gyrating toward his face.

"Your soaked panties smell as beautiful as you look, Shelia."

Max used his teeth to pull the panties off then his hands and mouth began their trek back up her body. Upon reaching her face, his hands gripped each side and his tongue leaped into her waiting and inviting mouth. Max pulled away lying back on the couch. Shelia looked at his crotch and smiled.

That bulge in his pants is so desirable.

Extending his hand to her, Shelia took it and lay down like earlier but her head was now on his shoulder. His hands began tantalizing her tits and nipples. His lips and tongue were making enticing trips around her ear. She began moving her hips against his hard penis.

"That feels pretty good."

His legs went inside of her legs and wrapped around them, pulling them apart. One of his hands began a crawling motion toward her pussy however it was diverted by her clit. His fingers began rubbing, touching and squeezing it.

"That's fucking great, Max. Fuck my pussy!"

Max began slowly inserting a finger into her wet love canal then a fast push in and he pulled it out. He switched hands, the wet hand now teasing the other tit and nipple, while the other hand began its exploration of her womanhood. She felt her passion begin to rise, goosebumps running down her back. She turned her face to his and they kissed, her tongue tracing his lips then diving into his mouth. She felt her clit being teased and her pussy began leaking more of her juice from her snatch. Her body felt like it was on fire.

"Fuck me, Max, fuck me hard!"

Then she felt his finger move into her pussy and then a second finger, in and out, the other hand stopped rubbing her clit and then it joined the first hand, one finger, then a second, her orgasm was building as she now had four fingers, two from each hand, moving inside her vagina.

"Oh god, I'm coming, Max! If you value your life, don't stop. Oh yes, oh yes!"

Her body tightened, her hips arched and her pussy squeezed his fingers as hard as she could, savoring the orgasm which took over her body. She came and came all over Max's fingers and he kept them moving and moved one to rubbing her clit as her body slowly recovered from her all enveloping orgasm.

"Max, that was an intense orgasm and I've never had one like that, the way you did it. Now it's my turn to return the favor."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much because I sure did and from my perspective, it's not your turn, yet. I've still got something I want to do but I'll spend a little time just caressing your lovely body, first."

That was a very enjoyable orgasm. His hands, fingers and kissing are relaxing.

"That's enjoyable, Max. I could melt into your arms."

"That would be something I'd appreciate."

His fingers were lightly dancing and tracing along her body. He started licking her ear and humming. Her body stretched.

"Nice!"

She rolled onto her side, her hands grabbed his face and quickly found his tongue thrusting into her mouth.

"Well then, Shelia, time for my next idea."

He reached behind and removed the pillow then he sat up and rolled at the same time.

"Now, adjust up so your shoulders are above the couch arm and lean back."

"Sounds kinky but interesting."

"I hope so, I've been thinking of going down on you all day."

"Really?"

"Yes, your one very beautiful lady and you feel and smell so great. I'd like you to tell me what you do, don't or would like me to do while I'm down there."

They were looking at each other, her eyes drawn to his and she felt his contentment and sincerity.

He makes me feel so sexy and desirable. Part of me thought he was just doing this for Kevin but he really likes and enjoys being with me.

"Sure, Pierre Cousteau, dive away and explore."

Max took one leg and started kissing the ankle, working his way up with soft, slow kisses and light nips. Reaching her thighs, he then began kissing around her groin as his hand started swirling around her clit.

"That does feel good and its making me wet, again."

"How true, now lean back a little."

Shelia did this, knowing it would push her pussy toward his beautiful tongue. His fingers spread her swollen lips apart for his tongue to lick up and then around the pylon twice before going back down.

"Oh god, Max, suck it!"

"I will, soon."

He started driving his stiff tongue into her love canal, moving it around as her wetness began coming out.

"That's tasty, Shelia!"

His hands grabbed her hips, actually slowing her gyrations down. Her hands grabbed his head, pulling it into her pussy.

"I feel it coming!"

"How many licks does it take to get to the center of an orgasm?"

Max shifted to be sideways to her. His lips, latched onto her clit, pulling it, while his tongue flicked it fast then his lips let go. One hand was stroking her thigh, the other massaging her tits and squeezing her super hard nipples. He latched onto her engorged clit with his lips and flicked his tongue all around, and over, it while his hand brushed her pussy and thighs.

"That's great, Max! You're a woman's dream and I'm going to cum!" she gasped, her hips moving faster.

"I want you inside of me, now!"

She gasped as two fingers started their journey into her pussy then stopped and began slowly moving in a circle. His tongue evoking gasps, her hands grabbed his head, forcing it, hard, onto her clit. His fingers quickly moved the rest of the way into her pussy as her orgasm came in waves. Max didn't stop until she had. He softly kissed his way up her body, getting back on the couch and lying next to her.

"Shelia, you are a remarkably great tasting lady. I really enjoyed doing this to you and you seemed to enjoy it as well."

"Seemed to? The only reason I'm not going to try and fuck your dick off tonight is because I'll do it tomorrow. Now, let me relax a little and then it's my turn, right?"

"Absolutely."

Twenty minutes or so passed before Shelia got up from the couch.

"Stand up, dear. It's my turn!" she said as she held her hand out to him.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, her lips brushing his, her tongue lightly dragging across his lips. She broke the kiss as her hands pulled his shirt out of his pants.

"Put your arms up in the air!"

Max did as asked as Shelia pulled the shirt up and over his head.

Max's body isn't that bad at all, some hair, decent shape.

"Mm-mm, not a bodybuilder but sweet enough to be enjoyable!"

Her mouth went to his nipple and she blew on it then kissed it and licked it. Her hands began exploring his stomach and sides while she kissed his shoulders and ran her leg up against his cock.

Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers