Vampires are Only Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you like bodybuilders? I could start working out."

"I like guys who are nicely formed, bodybuilders are just an example and from what I've seen, you don't need to. You're a rather fine looking guy. Now, I'm going to enjoy unwrapping that hard-on you have. I hope it will be as impressive as what was above the waist."

Her mouth had reached his ear and she swirled it around his ear lobe while blowing into his ear. Max's moan of pleasure was her reminder to start rubbing his manhood with one hand as the other pulled his head to hers, her tongue probing into his open and inviting mouth. Then her hand moved from his hard-on to his belt, which Shelia unbuckled, then easily unsnapped and unzipped his pants. Her hand resumed squeezing and rubbing his pleasantly larger than expected bulging penis.

"Oh, he's leaking already. We can't let you have an accident. now can we?"

"That feels very good, Shelia."

"I'm glad you like it. Now for those boxer-briefs, they are in the way."

Shelia pulled them down and off, while sitting on the couch, and was now able to see Max's hard and glistening shaft.

"My first sight of white meat and I'm very happy with what I'm seeing! Now, lay down, I'm sure you'll enjoy what I plan on doing."

Max did and Shelia leaned over, her head stopping just above his hard, quivering manhood. Her mouth opened and her tongue slowly came out but stopped just before touching. She blew hot air on his penis. One hand played with his ball sack, while the other began tracing the underside of his cock.

Max moved his hips and he gasped. One of her hands made the 'okay sign' around the base of his cock. She started going up and down slowly and let some saliva drip from her mouth onto his dick.

"That's a very nice looking piece of manhood. I'll find out how it tastes a little later."

She brought her other hand to the head of his wet shaft and started tracing around it and sticking her fingertip into the slit, evoking some pre-cum.

"Oh god, Shelia, that's great!" Max's hips gyrating to her ministrations. She stopped to look at him.

He's so different than Darrel and almost every other guy. Is that why I like him?

"Shelia, don't stop, what you were doing was fantastic!"

"I'm thinking about my next step. "

A seductive and devilish smile grew on her face. She lowered her head and started blowing through her lips like she was whistling. She saw his dick begin to get softer. His breathing slowed to match.

"Okay, now for our first."

"First?"

"Think dear, it's not a hard one to figure."

"Oh, our first blow job. Thank you."

Shelia tilted her head while looking at his eyes.

Interesting reply. No other guy has ever thanked me before I gave him head.

Her head moved to his now semi-hard package, one hand cupped and played with his balls and the other began playing with his thigh before moving to his ass. Her lips placed light kisses on his manhood which twitched and started to grow. Her tongue licked up its length and when it reached the glans, her lips enveloped the tip, her tongue flicking over it.

"I love that! It feels so sexy!" Max whispered.

"I'm glad. Now, stop interrupting me while I'm eating."

Her mouth returned to his cock, slurping and moving slowly down the length of his steel hard shaft.

Seven inches, maybe a little more. His pre-cum is a little sweet and salty. He's so turned on.

One of her hands began circling his ass and started to work toward his hole. Max stopped playing with her hair and making those sexy noises.

OMG! He's never had that done. We'll talk later.

She pulled that hand away, bringing it to his cock. She pulled her mouth off of his cock and used her hands, one swirling around the tip and the other going up the underside of his dick from the tip to his balls. His gasps and soft moans resumed.

"Oh, some more leaking cum."

Her mouth lowered onto the tip and sucked it off. She felt his beautiful shaft twitch when that happened.

"I'm going to cum!"

"You think so?"

Her mouth and hands started working together, squeezing his sack of marbles, looking for that pressure point, while her other hand again made the okay sign, tightly wrapped around his cock and was moving in symmetry with her mouth for at least ten minutes. Max's pleasurable moans were turning her on. She started going faster, multiple trips on his cock before she felt his body take control.

"Oh, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

A short time later, his manhood exploded five or six nice eruptions into her mouth and Shelia kept sucking, even after Max had stopped emptying himself into her hungry and accepting mouth. Shelia let his penis plop out of her mouth and ran her tongue around her lips.

"That was impressively tasty."

She slinked up his body and they kissed, her tongue slipping into his mouth to dance with his. Their arms enveloped each other for several minutes before they broke their lip lock.

"That was memorable, Shelia! You are an awesome lover."

"Thanks, Max, you're no slouch either. Besides, I still owe you one more after what you did to me."

"If you insist. Who am I to say no?"

His lips dragged over hers, his tongue acting like a paint brush, going up, down and sideways. Shelia leaned back, turning on her side, her arms pulling Max close. Once sideways, her hands started to tease his growing manhood. Max's hands were moving all over her back and spine, yet he kept his groin pulled back a little, allowing her hands easy access to his penis.

One of her hands was lightly pulling on his balls, one at a time, while the other held the tip of his dick between her middle and ring fingers, her thumb rubbing all over under the tip and the slit.

"Shelia, that feels very good."

"Your family jewels are a cum factory. I enjoy how my fingers feel rubbing over your hard, slick dick."

His mouth enveloped hers, sucking her tongue into his, and his lips clamped down on it as he hummed.

"I'm getting close."

"I know! You're horny, hard and now it's time to fuck my tits. You lie down on the bed or floor. Your choice."

Max laid on the floor, placing a pillow under his head. Shelia straddled his knees and then leaned forward, warping his package, letting saliva drip onto it.

"I want you and that very nice cock of yours to enjoy this, dear. I also want you to give me a pearl necklace we'll both be proud of."

His dick was aroused as she started going up and down it with her 38C's. When her tits were down, her tongue would flicker the tip of his cock.

"That's fantastic!"

"I'm feeling it also. Your hard dick, so slippery and tantalizing,"

She kept doing this for minutes, watching his face and enjoying the pleasurable expressions it conveyed to her.

"I'm coming!" Max said.

Shelia raised her head so her neck was over his love machine when it erupted, sending six nice streams of cum onto her neck and upper chest. She kept squeezing his penis with her tits, milking all she could from it. She lay down next to him and was surprised when he took a finger and started moving his man juice around onto her nipples, while kissing her, and tracing her lips with his tongue. He then licked the finger he'd been using to spread it around.

I've never seen any guy do that!

"That's the first time I've seen a guy do that."

"Did you like seeing me do it?"

"I'm not sure, well sort of," she said as she took that same finger and sucked it deep into her mouth.

"Shelia, you're welcome to stay the night, if you want to and yes, in bed."

"A sexy and tempting offer but I have to do a few things early tomorrow so I'll let tomorrow be our first time in bed. Max, based on the time we've spent together, and tonight, I will say I like you. Would you like to be my date for our sorority formal the Saturday after?"

"I'd be honored to, Shelia. Where is it?"

"A hotel near the Cleveland Airport. The one with the big indoor water park."

"I know that one."

They rolled toward each other and kissed, their arms pulling each other as close as possible. Shelia left about a half an hour later.

On Saturday, Kevin and Max played some indoor tennis and got some lunch.

"So, you and Shelia had a date last night. Did it go well?"

"It went very well. Shelia is a very nice young lady. She's smart, attractive and sexy. I'm attracted to her and she did ask me to be her date next Saturday at their formal."

"That's great Max. I'm glad that you seem to have found someone."

Max had time to kill before the dinner date/proposal so he called Shelia to see what she was up to.

"Hello, Max, what's up?"

"Just had lunch with Kevin and decided to give you a call. I'm not interrupting, am I?"

"Not at all, just a few ladies over making plans for the dance next week."

"Oh, so that's what I agreed to go to."

"Yes, you did. We're figuring out how many rooms to book for the event."

"How many are going?"

"Looks like thirty rooms, that way we'll get a discount. They'll be $90 and with an early Saturday check-in and late Sunday check out."

"That includes a Jacuzzi, right?"

"Oh, funny guy. No Jacuzzi."

"Oh well, we'll have to make due."

"I'm sure we'll manage. You do have a swim suit?"

"Two, one for public pools and one for the more private kind."

"Really? I'm looking forward to seeing both, dear. Got to get back to the meeting. Call me later for plans."

"Will do."

Next, Max called a hotel in Cleveland.

"Front desk, Mandy speaking. How can I help you?"

"My name is Max Ivano. Please get me the manager."

"He's busy right now, if you can let me know the issue, perhaps I can take care of it."

"Okay, Mandy. There will be about thirty rooms being booked by the Lambda Alpha Omicron sorority later today. I'd like each of those rooms to receive a fruit basket and a free breakfast on Sunday. One of the rooms, whichever is claimed by Shelia Masters when she registers, is to be upgraded to suite number 305 and have an early Friday check-in. I'd like any charges billed to the following account Sigma-one-three-five-Omega-five-three-one-seven."

He heard the clicking of a key board before Mandy returned.

"Sir, I've called for the hotel manager for his authorization."

"Thanks."

Shortly a male voice came on.

"Mr. Ivano, I'm so sorry for the delay. Are you booking a party?"

"I'm Zephrin's son, Max, and I've account access. No, let them pay whatever has been agreed to. I do want those fruit baskets and free breakfasts as compliments of the hotel. They aren't to know it was paid for."

"Of course, sir. If I may have the verbal verification code to finalize the order?"

"Vampyre-Polidori"

"All has been approved, Mr. Ivano. I hope they all have a great time next week."

"I'm sure we will."

************

VENICE, ITALY

"That's most interesting," said Brielle.

"What's most interesting?" asked Zephrin.

"Our son has just charged about three thousand dollars to the account at the hotel in Cleveland. He also booked room 305. How romantic."

"Probably for his fraternity for a party."

"I don't think so, unless the Lambda Alpha Omicron sorority has drastically changed its membership requirements."

'What's so romantic about a hotel room?"

"Dear, romance just isn't in your blood is it? That's the room we had back in the day."

"Oh? Now why would he do that?"

Brielle only sighed.

************

Kevin and Max were in formal suits and Max had provided them each with a corsage to give to Aribella and Shelia.

"Not too nervous are you, Kevin?"

"What if she says no?"

"Is that a rhetorical question?"

"Yeah, I'm sure of why I'm asking and her response. Besides, have you ever seen a You-tube video of the girl saying no?"

"Can't say that I have but who would post one if she did?"

"Good point."

They picked up the girls and went to dinner at a four star restaurant with a dance floor and live band. After dinner, they ordered dessert and when it came, Kevin was all smiles. Aribella and Kevin had ordered Key Lime pie, her favorite, Shelia had chocolate cream, and Max ordered apple pie a la mode.

"Oh my God! What the hell? A ring!" Ari said on her second bite.

Shelia had her phone out, recording, as Kevin moved to Ari's side and kneeled next to her,.

"That's right Ari. Would you spend the rest of your life with me as my friend, my support, my wife and my lover?"

She was barely able to speak as Kevin took the ring from the piece of pie.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, Kevin, yes I will!"

Kevin placed the ring on her finger and she jumped into his arms as all in the place cheered and clapped. Shelia was the next to hug her and get a look at the ring, then the waitress, who'd brought a bottle of champagne, then the two girls disappeared.

"Kevin, if they're not back in two hours, we should send out a search party."

"Perhaps she's on the phone with her parents. I asked them last weekend."

"Did you know about this yesterday?" Shelia asked as they got to their room.

"Nope, not until Kevin and I played tennis then had lunch, earlier."

"Well, one thing that did was take my mind off of what tonight is."

"Just so you know, that's a very nice, sexy dress. You'd be a great model."

Shelia's dress had two solid white sections, connected by a black sequin lace midriff section, diagonal. Backless, with a black sequin lace section on the right shoulder. She wrapped her arms around his neck, giving Max a romantic kiss. Her tongue tracing his lips, before slowly entering his mouth, and searching out his tongue.

"You don't need flattery but it's a nice touch and I did like hearing it."

Max's hands were doing split duty, one on her back and the other on a breast. Her hands were running through his hair. He unhooked the shoulder strap on the dress as she removed his jacket and they walked to the bed, leaving a trail of clothes. She fell onto the bed and raise her hips as Max removed her panties. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. He stood up, his arms holding her butt.

"Oh, Max, your cock is so hard and feels great against my pussy."

"Dear, your beautiful body is such a turn on. Now, next stop is the second floor."

He kissed her hard, enveloping her mouth, his tongue stabbing into her mouth, dragging across the roof then between her teeth and lips. He lifted her up above his manhood as she used a hand to steady it as he lowered her onto his stone hard shaft.

"Fucking great, Max. Now I can ride!"

Shelia squeezed with her legs and began moving up and down, while her tongue slammed into his mouth, dancing with his.

"Shelia, your pussy feels so great."

"Max, this is going to be the best Saturday night either of us has ever had."

I'm so wet and horny but it's time for some teasing.

She stopped kissing and stared into his incredibly sexy green eyes. A seductive smile grew on her face. She leaned back, squeezing his cock as she did.

"Oh fuck, Max, that feels awesome."

"My cock feels alive inside of you."

"The way you flex and move it and your hips are driving me wild."

Shelia pulled herself back to Max, her tongue dragging across his forehead and down to his lips. She pulled on his upper lip, sucking it as she again began raising and lowering herself on his one-eyed monster. Max greeted her downward motions with an upward thrust.

He's so strong, holding me, thrusting, kissing. I'm so wet and close.

"Fuck me, Max! Our first fuck and what a great fuck. I'm cumming, Max, I'm cumming!"

Her body tightened and her pussy gushed as waves of pleasure washed over her. She felt Max's arms pull her tight and then his cock filled her love canal as she felt six blasts inside that gave her a warm glow of success. She felt some sweat on both of their bodies.

Max is a great lover and one of the good ones.

"Shelia, that was beautiful."

"Yes, it was and you were right about what you said last night. Now, let's use the bed."

He set her down, they quickly pulled the covers down and crawled into bed and each other's arms. They started kissing, Max began tracing around one tit, and its nipple, as he kissed and licked her ear, continuing down her neck.

"I'm a vampire! I'm going to suck your blood and make you mine forever!" he said in his best Bela Lugosi.

"Oh, count, please don't. I'm a virgin and promised to another!"

"I don't care. You're mine now. I can feel the passion of your heart, the warmth of your blood calls to me."

He opened his mouth and gave her neck a semi-hard fake bite. They both laughed.

"You sound just like that actor in those old movies. My mom loves stuff like that."

"Thanks, but somehow I'm not sure your mom would appreciate the circumstances of my doing it."

"Max, don't ever worry about that. My parents are fairly cool, as parents go. Now, I've got an idea."

Her hand reached down between his legs and found his penis only semi hard but her hand ministrations corrected that. One finger began swirling slowly around the outside if his glans, she felt it grow immediately. She continued teasing the underside of his manhood, his moans of pleasure escaping into her mouth as she was kissing and licking his lips. His hand moved to her patch of heaven and began teasing her clit.

"Let me work this one, you worked the last one. Do it a little more then stop."

"Okay." She pushed Max onto his back, shifting so both her hands could play with and tease his cock and his hand could continue teasing her clit. This went on for a while.

I'm catching fire again.

"You can stop now."

Max did. Shelia lowered her head and kissed the underside of his dick from tip to balls then sucked each marble into her mouth and kissed her way back up his now engorged cock.

OMG! His Johnson is pulsing. I'm so going to enjoy this.

She tapped his left leg.

"Bend it at the knee and move the other leg away a bit."

She got on her knees, facing his bent leg, her arms pulling it into her tits as she slowly impaled her snatch on his rock hard dick, her legs wrapping around his bent leg as well. She began gyrating with a circular motion as his hand was able to reach and play with a tit and nipple, massaging it slowly but firmly.

"That feels very good, Shelia."

"So do you, my most impressive lover."

Shelia began alternating between circular and up-down motions, squeezing his manhood. Max's hand move from her tit to her clit. She responded by using her finger tips to tease, pull and lightly squeeze his sack of marbles

I'm so loving this! He knows how to make love and to tend to his partners desires as well.

His hips began moving faster, responding to her up and down motion.

"Yes, Max, oh yes! Keep it up!"

"Shelia, please don't stop. My dick is about to explode."

"I'm riding this maverick bronco like the cowgirl I am, Max."

It didn't take much longer before Max emptied his man juice into her cunt, five times.

"Oh god, Shelia, you weren't kidding."

The fire inside of her, that she'd been keeping corralled, finally escaped. She felt a warmth wash over her body and her juice flooded her love canal, leaking out onto Max's member. They stayed in that position until Max's penis fell out. Then she laid down next to him, her head on his chest and legs intertwined.

"Max, you're a really great guy and I'm so glad it was your folder I selected."

"So, that's what Kevin meant when he told me that it was a 50-50 chance."

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"As intimate as we've been and are, right now, go ahead, I don't think I'll be embarrassed."

"Why no girl friend? You're one hell of an attractive and personable guy, smart, Italian and polite. I've heard that many girls have been trying to get to you and what few I've heard of you in bed seem to be true."