Vampires are Only Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two reasons. First, they were trying to get with me. I don't mind the flirtations and such and I've had short sex hook ups but that's all they and I wanted."

"Okay, I understand the second reason?"

"Remember what I said about my dad saying go to a college in America, I was wasting my time at home?"

Shelia sat up, a disappointed and slightly fearful look on her face.

"You lied and have a girlfriend or wife back in Italy?"

Max took her hands and intertwined their fingers.

"Relax, I'd never do that. I had a wife. I'm a widower. I was married at eighteen. She died in an accident. The Vespa she was riding was hit by a truck. I was twenty. I spent the next two years moping, recovering and drifting. Dad sent me here, away from all of that. You're the first girl, no, lady who's sparked feeling in me. You talked to me, not about me. I'm rather attracted to you and well, how would you like to do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

Shelia looked into Max's eyes. He means it but.

"Max, would I just be a replacement?"

"No, you're you, Shelia. I could've had a replacement any time in the last two years. I don't want a replacement. I want someone who's herself. Someone who's smart, will and can talk to and with me. Someone who'd argue things with me, which might come up. That's what I'm looking for, Shelia. Is that something you'd be interested in?"

She threw herself into Max's arms.

"Yes, Max, I'd love to be your girlfriend."

They started kissing, hands exploring each other's bodies. The fire rekindling inside each of them. She felt Max's member on her growing and it stirred more within her.

"Max, fuck me. Get on top and fuck me for as long as we can both fuck our first boyfriend-girlfriend fuck of many, many more to come."

Shelia rolled onto her back and spread her legs as Max slipped in between them. They were staring into each other's eyes as Max's hard prick entered her vagina and stopped, just as its head was inside. He lowered his face and started kissing her, passionately. He licked her neck, and then blew on it.

"Oh yes, Max."

He repeated it and then moved on to her lips and began slowly moving the tip of his dick in and out of her pussy as his tongue grazed her lips before it pushed its way into her mouth and danced with her tongue. Shelia's legs wrapped around his back. Despite her attempts to pull him into her, he easily resisted and slowly sank his seven and a half inch rock hard shaft into her pussy.

That is the best slow, comfortable screw I've ever had!

She latched on to his cock, not wanting it to go anywhere. Max then pulled it out and slowly pushed it back in. Yet it felt even better this time.

"So, you want me to fuck you hard and long?"

"Oh yes, Max, slam that Italian sausage into me. Be my Casanova!"

"I'll be your Maximilian. I'll be your lover but Casanova would be a very hard name to live up to."

Max began stroking her faster and a little harder. He pulled himself up so his hips were in alignment and continued gyrating his hips in a circle as he rocked back and forth. In doing this, he rubbed her clit which caused her to buck.

"Oh, Max, you rang my bell! Do it again. do it as many times as you can!"

That was and is fantastic!

"Your wish is my command, my princess."

Max continued his assault on her love canal and hot button. His mouth and tongue attacked her mouth, sucking her lips, then her tongue. Shelia's gasps and breathing became quicker.

I'm having a great time and his prick is magic to my pussy and clit. His tongue is tender and slick. I'm like a bomb about to explode.

"Max, my bell hasn't stopped ringing! I'm going to cum!"

"Me, too, Shelia. Your body is like magic, your lips a drug, your womanhood and pussy are magic!"

Shelia bucked and then arched her back. Her legs pulled Max into her.

"Max, oh, Max I'm cumming!"

Max thrust hard when she arched and pulled. Her pussy had become so soaked, she felt it oozing out around Max's cock and down to the bed. Max's prick tightened and unloaded five forceful spurts of cum inside of her.

"Shelia, that was fantastic!"

"You were as well, Max. My body has never experienced such pleasure and feeling like this. I want you on top of me and inside of me as long as we can keep you there or until we fall asleep."

Max woke up in the morning, the sheet covering half of them. Shelia's head was on his shoulder, one of her legs was over his and his arm was holding her.

So, is this what Dad was hoping for when he sent me here?