Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stood by the broken window watching this happen with her arms crossed and an utter look of disappointment on her face. At one point she grabbed the bridge of her nose massaging it as she could feel a headache coming on.

After a few moments she finally let out a sigh and climbed out the broken window and out into the yard. Vlad and Ben landed with another loud thud as they crashed down still punching each other. Ben was on top of Vlad until he got hit in the face by a wing knocking him into a tree a few yards away. He wasn't down long before he jumped back to his feet and charged back towards him jumping at him with his own claws drawn ready to strike.

Emily walked across the yard calmly and slowly before she got close to them.

"Ok, you both need to KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW!" She screamed to the point they both stopped mid pummeling and turned to face her. "Nobody is killing anyone got it! Ben get off my uncle and come here. Vlad put those stupid wings away now!"

Ben and Vlad were both very confused before they looked at each other surprised. Ben stood back up brushing some dirt off his vest as Vlad also dusted himself off. Ben held out his hand offering to help Vlad to his feet. He knew he didn't need the help but it was more so Emily didn't yell again.

"Now, that's better. So here is what is going to happen, Vlad, you and I are going to take Ben to Romania and we are going to teach him how to suppress and control his power, however long that takes, and if you ever try to kill my husband again I will tear off your wings and your balls before I feed them to you, Understand?"

"Um..... yes Emily, I'm sorry!"

"Good, now Ben, you are going to come with us, you will learn to control yourself okay?"

"Anything for you Angel."

"Good, because I need you, I love you and I need you by my side right now." Emily said as her voice began to crack a little and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Emily I will always be here for you, no matter what, you know that." Ben said as he walked over and took her hand.

Emily began to cry and wrap her arms around him holding him tight. Vlad stood back looking normal again watching this, even he wasn't sure what was going on at the moment.

"Emily, are you alright?" Ben asked as he held his wife in his arms.

"Ben..... your mutation has..... affected me as well."

"Oh my god, I never even considered that, I'm so sorry, are you alright?"

"I'm fine but something happened after your you came home last night."

"Yeah we had amazing....." Ben stopped remembering Vlad was still standing there. "What do you mean, did I hurt you?"

"Ben........ I'm pregnant."

Ben stared at her with a look of complete shock on his face. His mind began to spin as he processed this information. Vlad also heard what she has said and his jaw dropped as well.

"You're......... really? How?......... really?"

"I Didn't feel right so I checked my blood just before you got home, I felt sick and wasn't sure what was wrong but Vampire reproduction works much faster than humans, and yes, I'm having a baby.

"You're........ we're?.......... really?"

Emily just shook her head yes as tears continued to roll. She stared at Ben waiting to for him to process this information. His face was still in shock as he tries to put this all together. Having a baby as a human was complicated enough but having a Vampire baby just made him ponder even more.

"Ben, I know this was never the plan and I know this is a lot to process but...." she stopped when Ben pulled her in planting his lips against hers.

Ben kissed his wife holding her in his arms as she placed her hand on the back of his head. Ben was still struggling but he was also extremely excited as up until now he was sure this was never going to happen.

He finally removed his lips from hers when he said "we're really having a baby, I mean, we're really having a baby?"

"Yes....... are you okay?"

"Are you kidding? This is the best news I have ever heard, we're having a baby! I mean it's strange that it's happening this quickly but...... wow!"

Emily was so happy that he was happy as he hugged her picking her up in his arms. He kissed her again. Vlad felt a little awkward standing there so he decided to sneak away and let them have their moment together. After a moment they turned around and noticed Vlad had left.

"Um.... is this going to be a problem?" Ben said realising Lad had left.

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Ben, I will never say this in front of Vlad but you were winning."

"What really?"

"Yeah, its was actually kind of a turn on."

"Oh really." He said kissing her again. "Wait, how long does it take for a Vampire baby to grow?"

"Only a few months, why?"

"Then there's still time." He said hooking his arm under legs picking her up in his arms.

"Time for what exactly?" She asked as he rushed her back in to the house and laying her gently down on the bed. "Ugh... still not used to that." She said feeling dizzy again.

"Sorry." He said before he laid down next to her taking her and pulling her close.

"Oh so you want to take advantage of me before I get fat?"

"Do vampires get fat?" He said as she shot him a unimpressed look. "Honey i don't care if you become as big as a house. We're having a baby, you will always be the most beautiful......."

"Yeah yeah just take your pants off." She said interrupting him and pulling him down on top of her. "We're going to be spending some time in Romania so lets make this time count."

She pulled his pants open soon realizing his clothes were still covered with blood and dirt but she didn't care. She got his clothes off of him before removing her own. He fell on top of her a she kissed his lips and felt his cock slide inside her making her let out a moan of satisfaction. He nibbled on her neck giving her goosebumps before she started sucking on the skin of his getting his blood to rush to the spot she was focusing on.

She wanted to bite him but waited as he continued to thrust himself in to her. She knew their lives would change when the child was born. A part of her even worried about raising it and what kind of world she would be brought in to but it was a miracle that this was happening. She had always felt a little guilty that she would never be able to give him a child and then even more guilty for making him what he is now but what she didn't realize was how much Ben held no ill will towards her for any of it.

Ben thought about everything they had gone through since the day they met. David, his turning, his mutation, everything. The ups and downs of their relationship and even recent events but it lead him to this. He had the most beautiful woman on the planet in his arms, she was the love of his life and even the questionable thing she had done had only brought him what he thought impossible, a child.

Doon their thoughts became blurred as they succumbed to their pleasure. The orgasmic delight built between them like it had many times before and the lost themselves in each other's embrace. He loved the taste of her skin, her scent, everything about her was home to him and she finally felt complete with him, like a part of her that had been missing most of her life ha been filled since he showed up at a bar.

He was in the wrong place at the right time that night when a young boy she took the time to rescue walked back in to her life a man, a man she grew to love with all of her heart which she was never sure would heal after all the horrors of her life. Her parents were killed, he first love tried to use her for his own power and the innocent people she killed seemed like so long ago now. She was happy and would never give it up for anything.

The time came close and she could hold on no longer as she sprouted her fangs and dug them into Bens neck drinking his new hybrid blood. He tasted even better now as she drank as much as she could without hurting him even though his moans of passion told her he was enjoying the feeling.

As they both reached the peak of their pleasure and shared and explosion of energy between them the both just stared into eachothers eyes as they shared each other. They were home, they were complete, and they would never leave each other's side or the childs. They laid in bed just staring at each other with smiles on their faces. It was an amazing moment neither one of them wanted to let go of.

"So." Ben said breaking the silence. "Does this mean we have to start using protection after the baby's born?" He asked.

".............shit!"

The end.

12