All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 02: Our First MFM'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap again

another one of those

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Decent but unremarkable recounting of MFM 3 some

There's no depth or backstory to characters. Everyone is a puppet whose sole purpose is to enact out a heated, taboo act . But there's no heat or thrill without some degree of attachment to people involved.

This is a bit of a shame. Some authors excell at drama but fail in sharing carnal clinches . This author does have a flair describing the bump and grind but not the process that gives the action real heft. *** .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel your pain

but fair play is fair play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your idea of a good night is not mine.

Why are you and this slut married again, I think I might find a new roommate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amateurish.

At least you could be consistent with names- Luke becomes Lance and then Luke... amateurish.

And as others have suggested--- cardboard cutout characters with no dimension. Heck even stating what the female measurements gives no depth!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Please Proof Read or Get an Editor!

The story was bad enough. Only to be made worse by making it difficult to read. What's the guys name? Luke? or is it Lance? You used both. Lance lifted V up". Or "Luke? Your ex-boyfriend Luke?" Geez.

Your couple needs to call it quits now. 1* If she didn't like his dick size, why did she marry him in the first place? Oh yeah, that's right, she just wants a meal ticket.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
You really need to do some research

Condoms - standard size are fine for large dicks. Have you never seen one put over someone's head then blown up? They grown with the width of the head to upto about 2 feet about the head. I think that will do for a 9 inch dick.

Stretched pussy, given you narrator has 4.5 inch dick, that's probably why she feels loose, not because she's been stretched either by a large dick or by giving birth. They stretch to accommodate and can grow to twice the depth when full aroused and during birth will grow to accommodate a child's shoulders. Even without any exercises, they will revert to their natural size within hours or sex or days (maybe up to a week) of birth.

Even in a land free of STDs such as most of these stories, if you're going to mention something, own it and get it right. The best fantasy is the one where it works within proper rules and logic.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
First time

First time sharing your wife, and your.last time as a.man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous